It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

You should move to a safer place. Whoever is killing the animals could be warning people everywhere that this year will be very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Today I was walking around on the campus I'm working, and guess what?! There where a lot of students talking about the ufo's they are seeing, the 2012 prophecy and the things I am reading here on this forum. We carry a lot of christian students also, I was wondering if it is fear to give them a change to talk about this experience in maybe an education way., for example a Guest College or a class debate. We also have a note on this school that moslim-students ca get a day off on Ramadan.

What do you think about it?

I've got Wubbo Ockels maybe on a Guest college next week.
Love to hear your feedback!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaStarr

You think you've got it bad. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in 3 years. At most I'm lucky if I get 3 hours a night and normally I need at least 8 hours and it's all because of that damn annoying hum that I started hearing 3 years ago.
Every night, starting from about 3.00am I'm vibrating like a washing machine on spin dry.
Even my bed is shaking. Life isn't much fun when you are being tortured every night.
And to all the ignoramuses, no it isn't tinnitus.
There's definitely something going on, but I'm clueless as to what it is. Personally it wouldn't surprise me if the shadow secret government had something to do with it. They're probably testing out some new weapon that they have created. Nothing these sociopaths do, would surprise me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Have you tried listening to something like this during the worst of it?

genesgreenbook.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Thanks for this thread. I've experienced 'huge' changes. Not so much in the sleeping area. For some reason I only sleep 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours at a time. About 3 or 4 of those a day and I guess I'm fine. Go right into rem sleep and dreams are increasingly becoming more lucid. Cleaning out past impurities or parasites if you will by meditation, binaural beats, and inward projecting till I become whole again. Society has been a bear on me but finally have turned a corner. Aware that each individual has responsibility for the path they choose to be on and for their individual development. It's not a path that many would choose as it instantly comes at odds with present day society. Encumbered by people - work with judgmental gossips back stabbers but I refuse to give up all I've worked for to join them in the crowded sewer talk they consider normal on a daily basis. Would say I'm an earth sensitive and probably becoming more so with each passing day. Accepted my life as a home bound hermit as I cherish my solitude and time to work on my inner self and meaning. Hard to believe 1 year from now it will officially be 2012! Look forward to all that lies just ahead. As above as below. Anyone ever notice a picture of our sun and solar system in a heliosphere looks much like an embryo racing through space. And energies/comets trying to reach us are like salmon swimming upstream to spawn new life? It's all good...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Many of the symptoms being discussed could easily be caused by EMF being increased plus environmental changes like the chem trail spraying, and other substances that the ptb are trying to drag down our energy frequency. I'd say stay away from wi-fi at least a hour before bedtime and do some meditation instead.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I've tried listening to normal music, but nothing can shut off this hum once it starts. Even wearing ear plugs makes it worse. It's like a low pulsing sound that sometimes increases in volume & intensity. Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey i'd like to share my experiences of this.

So it all started for me 4 years ago when i started to see the time 11:11 all over the place,on clocks,licence plates,door numbers,phone numbers and at first i used to think it was a coincidence but it just kept on happening far too many times to be a coincidence so i finaly thought to research about it and i found out loads of others were seeing it too and i was amazed,after seeing 1111 all the time i started to get weird heart paluputations and i thought i was having heart attacks so i went to the hospital (on 4 seperate occasions) and they hooked me up to them heart moniters and found nothing wrong so i went to the doctors and they couldn't find any thing.Then after all this calmed down i started researching about everything and i was lead on an amazing journey of truth and understanding and also i started to get these DOWNLOADS or UPGRADES of information coming from within.What i feel is happening ,using a computer as a way of explaining it is we are all upgrading and about to enter a higher complex state of being , like a new windows being installed.And we need to download all this information to be compatable with it so to speak. And i feel we are going back to the way we once were and this third dimension earth we are now in is just an experience we all agreed to participate in ,some will choose to stay in this experience untill they are ready to progress because they will still be living on a low vibration and not able to be compatable with the higher vibrations.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i'd like to add you are all more powerfull and important than you can ever imagine and we are moving into a state of pure LOVE,BLISS and UNITY.There is no place for fear, there is no place for hate,there is no place for greed.So i wanna say to you all do not have fear, flow with these symptoms you are getting, do not try to resist them, just let them flow and allow it because the more you resist the worse they will be.Love and bliss to you all my brothers and sisters.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Be appreciative that it is a simply humming/buzzing that keeps you awake. It could be much, much more difficult than that. Sleep is for the weak and the dead anyway, eh?

Im not so sure about "new" energy coming in, but as they say, "times, they are a'changin!"

Should be a great amount of fun for some

Most humans will certainly be filled with fear at the first sign of anything unknown, or even change itself, in any way. I simply am making myself available to those in need. Time to absorb their fear into the aether

Its time to grow up. Well see how it goes, there are still decisions to be made.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

I've tried listening to normal music, but nothing can shut off this hum once it starts. Even wearing ear plugs makes it worse. It's like a low pulsing sound that sometimes increases in volume & intensity. Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try.

Sounds like you need to move? have you slept anywhere else lately and noticed any change?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
what I'm feeling right now isn't really new. I've been waiting for it to catch up. it's catching up. I got hit by a pretty good spell of it. It is sadness.

I was riding pretty high on a wave of "new energy"... starting a few months back. I was looking back at things I've witnessed in my life and they started making sense. I really felt that not only would I find answers but things would start coming together. Either that, or things would fall apart and things would go back into a state of seeming lost.

The latter is coming in more and more pronounced each time I wind up facing it. It's one thing to not get as many answers as one wants. It's different when both the answers and the lack of answers each start telling you things you don't want to hear.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
If you really think the hum is coming from EMF then there are some steps that you can take to stop it. Remove all wi-fi from your home and use a ground line to connect the old way to the internet, or get a shielding device for your wi-fi. There are also paints and other ways to stop them from coming into your home.

Products to stop EMF

Site info

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I had a dream last night, tall entities were using green beam-like weapons to wither the dream-bodies of dreamers and sort them. They caught me in their beam and withered my legs. They drew me in closer with their beams and continued to wither me down to a little ball of light but I fought back. They couldn't wither me down all the way. They noticed that and examined me closer. It was not fun. Thats when they noticed that I belong to the Goddess of Complete Being, the Sacred Co-Redemptrix and Soul of Divine Wisdom, and so they gave me to her. Others were not so lucky.

I don't like to make these kinds of guesses but...in Biblical terms, I think we are at or nearing the point where angels are sorting us according to our "mark", in preparation for the Biblical 'day of harvest'.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
An article I found regarding the weird unwell feelings we have all been feeling. We are not the only ones feeling this!
A change - A big change is coming. Polar shift.
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by blujay

You seem to have good awareness bluejay. I have a question, from what you said. Do you think it could make sense to say that the world avatar is incarnating through us all, or has the desire to do so? Might it also be said, to use a Aquarius analogy, that the jug of spiritual water is beginning to be poured out onto the earth? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I like your 'world avatar' analogy
And yes, I think that sums it up quite nicely ... though attempting to make 'sense' out of anything that's happening to human consciousness is tough, as the mind simply cannot comprehend infinity.

Spirit is ready to embody. We are children of God and God also. All God/Spirit wants is to have experience. It doesn't see an experience as Good or as Bad, it just sees Expansion and Experience! Playfulness is our natural state - Joy.

So, the reason we are being offered the opportunity to release that which no longer suits us; fear, lack, etc, is to make 'space' for Spirit/Light/Consciousness to come in and lead the way, so the Ego can take a back seat to Heart.

The Jug of Spritual Water is definitely being poured .... In the form of New Energy or Consciousness!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
All God/Spirit wants is to have experience. It doesn't see an experience as Good or as Bad, it just sees Expansion and Experience! Playfulness is our natural state - Joy.

So, the reason we are being offered the opportunity to release that which no longer suits us; fear, lack, etc, is to make 'space' for Spirit/Light/Consciousness to come in and lead the way, so the Ego can take a back seat to Heart.

Can you say more about this please as these two paragraphs seem to contradict one another.

I agree that 'consciousness' doesn't seem to distinguish between good or bad, in fact, if one releases all resistance to an alleged negative energy pattern (emotion or feeling), and agrees to FULLY experience it, IME the energy pattern is 'transformed' into a feeling of joy. Well actually, the energy pattern doesn't transform, but our perception of it does.

It appears to my limited understanding, that the human form is somehow conditioned or locked into experiencing certain energy patterns as negative, fear being the most prevalent, as if we have been programmed to be revolted by the energy pattern or by our perception of it. I can see some practical reasons for this.

I wonder whether this ability to transcend the 'negative' or re-perceive it for what it is - energy - and allow it to flow 'through' us, stimulating a sensation of 'joy', is a recent thing, or at least recent for the average Joe. As Tolle likes to say, 'you don't choose to become aware, instead awareness chooses to arise through the form that is you' or something like that.

I've found that the simple act of releasing resistance to those energy patterns we are trained to recoil from, or to release the resistance to letting go of energy patterns we find pleasing (letting go) is all that is required, not only to transform any energetic suffering but also to bring awareness to the present moment.

I'm still struggling to do that on a physical level, hence the thread. I suspect this is something to do with the grosser/less maleable expression of the energy that is represented by the physical manifestation. I mean, thank god the physical is so dense and slow to respond, otherwise most of us would be physically living each and every one of our fears and mental/emotional demons.

So regarding your second para above, are you suggesting that the 'us' that is now able to release that which doesn't suit is actually our egoic identity rather than our 'self' which cares not a jot whether the ego experiences pain or joy, as all it experiences is energy patterns, each one unique and equally fascinating/enjoyable?
edit on 8/1/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't want to sound petulant but 'whaaaaat'!
So all that work I've been doing on myself for 2 and a half decades has actually put me 'more asleep' than the average punter who is feeling nothing?
Sorry bro', I'm glad you're feelin the love, but I can't accept that those of us experiencing physical challenges are doing so because we're lower down in the spiritual food chain so to speak

Not put you more asleep, but has put you in the boat with those choosing to move forward during the shift. The New energies are identified mostly by those choosing to heal and release ... They are moving through you giving you an opportunity to let go of all that is not aligned with your spirit; fear, anger, jealousy, polarity, etc. Your higher self/spirit is moving closer to you now and asking to be embodied.

blujay, YES,this IS total TRUTH to me.I have a hard time putting what i am thinking/feeling into words...You said it for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity08
I have felt an energy shift sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. From my personal experience I can say that anytime there is what I would call a good energy shift, there are those of another persuasion who do massive amounts of energy work to throw in an energy to pull it down.

This is what I perceive to be the swirling unsettling energy akin to a vortex. I believe if every adept at high energy workings would focus on healing energy throughout our world and bring it to its highest vibrational level that they can, then we would counter this off-setting energy and continue to make way for the positive energy shift.

Be mindful of negative emotions and fear of any kind. Seek to stay focused on emitting a healing love no matter the situation you face. I work in customer service and have a hard time not feeling defensive with the onslaught of anger I deal with due to whatever situation my customer faces. I have an intense dislike for liars and thieves. I deal with both daily on a massive scale, and for this I am thankful. It is because of them that I am learning to rise above their low negative energy and remain centered as often as possible. I am not there yet, but I do feel we are in a heated battle and much will depend on where one focuses one's intentions.

Much love to you all.

Serinety,you are so right about staying Positive and sending healing Love no matter what.My beliefs are that we create with our thoughts and if the masses were to do this we could change all this.....I also believe that when our buttons are pushed by others we NEED to look within to see where we are doing what they are doing...Most cases at least for me,i have done or am doing what i dislike in them.....There like a mirror for me to see myself..Then i can work on forgiving myself and them and letting go.We lie to ourselves so much we do not even realize we are.Its hard work,but to be free we have to do it imo.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity08
I would like to offer this as well, that in the US what the media focuses on can shed light for those so in tune to what is going on at present. Now, it's true that often times the news will focus on a subject to keep the people unaware of what is going on in another area. But, for the last months the TSA assaulting good citizens has been a big news story. Most people are appalled by the treatment done to those flying.

They will internalize this to imagine it happening to themselves. This brings about more repugnance and negative emotions as people are rightly angered by it, but one has to ask, "Why is this happening, and what is the real purpose?" If the masses can be drawn into the negative through various stories then that negative energy serves the purposes of the ptb. I can be angered by the wrongs I see, but I can choose to stay focused on positive energy and being the change in the world I want to see. I choose how to interact with each beautiful soul I meet, and walk in a loving energy. I don't always succeed, but I am getting better at it than I was in the past. All I can say is let go of all fear and focus on being centered and remain calm. Do not let the actions of others dictate your emotions or thoughts.

Ita to this also!....I am NOT watching the news as of yesterday...Now i have not watched tv before for long periods of time to then return to it,which does not make sense to me at all...But i am back on the path of not filling my head with all the fear and negative stuff on the tv.That goes for the internet to.....It serves me no good purpose.

My wish is keep working on myself .....To be positive and see the good in all to Love all...To stay calm and centered as you put it and to be of service in this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join