It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504
reading through the threads, there are a lot of "wake up around 3-3:30 am" myself included.

3 has been a number I see a lot in the last few months, since summer. No idea if this is meaningful or not, just pointing out that I saw it...

From books i have read this time is the most quiet time and this is when spirit is trying to tell you something,if its a repetitive thing that is happening.Just a thought..For me for many yrs i woke at 2.00 am for awhile then would go back to sleep.Now, i do not get to sleep until any where from 2-5 am......I am self employed so i am lucky that i can sleep in and at least get 5-8 hrs sleep.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumper86
In my humble opinion, I want to say I believe the day of Jesus Christ's return is very near. "No one knows the day nor the hour, not even the son of man, but only God knows". Therefore, I wish for anyone on here who doesn't know Jesus Christ to read what is written in the Holy Bible. Read the books of Matthew, John, Luke, Mark, etc. and open yourself to the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit. If you are willing, he will convict you of your sins and open your heart to accepting Christ as your lord and savior.

"Just as the days of Noah were, so will the coming of the Son of Man be". Noah was going around professing what God had told him, that the time was near for God's wrath. No one listened. The flood came and took them all away except Noah and his family who heard God's warning. I plee for anyone who will take the time, to open a Bible and read God's awesome word. It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But if we confess our sins and repent in the name of Jesus Christ, we can be saved from God's judgement.

The sacrifice Jesus Christ made for our sins is a free gift God is willing to give anyone who follows and knows Jesus. What are you waiting for?
edit on 6-1-2011 by Jumper86 because: (no reason given)

I respect your belief,but i have wondered for several yrs if WE ARE the 2nd coming of Christ.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by blujay
All God/Spirit wants is to have experience. It doesn't see an experience as Good or as Bad, it just sees Expansion and Experience! Playfulness is our natural state - Joy.

So, the reason we are being offered the opportunity to release that which no longer suits us; fear, lack, etc, is to make 'space' for Spirit/Light/Consciousness to come in and lead the way, so the Ego can take a back seat to Heart.

Can you say more about this please as these two paragraphs seem to contradict one another.

I agree that 'consciousness' doesn't seem to distinguish between good or bad, in fact, if one releases all resistance to an alleged negative energy pattern (emotion or feeling), and agrees to FULLY experience it, IME the energy pattern is 'transformed' into a feeling of joy. Well actually, the energy pattern doesn't transform, but our perception of it does.

It appears to my limited understanding, that the human form is somehow conditioned or locked into experiencing certain energy patterns as negative, fear being the most prevalent, as if we have been programmed to be revolted by the energy pattern or by our perception of it. I can see some practical reasons for this.

I wonder whether this ability to transcend the 'negative' or re-perceive it for what it is - energy - and allow it to flow 'through' us, stimulating a sensation of 'joy', is a recent thing, or at least recent for the average Joe. As Tolle likes to say, 'you don't choose to become aware, instead awareness chooses to arise through the form that is you' or something like that.

I've found that the simple act of releasing resistance to those energy patterns we are trained to recoil from, or to release the resistance to letting go of energy patterns we find pleasing (letting go) is all that is required, not only to transform any energetic suffering but also to bring awareness to the present moment.

I'm still struggling to do that on a physical level, hence the thread. I suspect this is something to do with the grosser/less maleable expression of the energy that is represented by the physical manifestation. I mean, thank god the physical is so dense and slow to respond, otherwise most of us would be physically living each and every one of our fears and mental/emotional demons.

So regarding your second para above, are you suggesting that the 'us' that is now able to release that which doesn't suit is actually our egoic identity rather than our 'self' which cares not a jot whether the ego experiences pain or joy, as all it experiences is energy patterns, each one unique and equally fascinating/enjoyable?
edit on 8/1/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

Yes, the 'us' that we perceive to be 'us' is our costume for this go-around in physical matter. Our personality is what we've believed to be who we are. This ego personality has allowed us to experience the polarities up close and personal. We've learned about good by embodying bad and vice versa.

Now, at this time in humanity's history, humanity is being offered the chance to live as Spirit while in human form. Those feeling the coaxing energies and understanding what to do, will be taking the first steps into this New World and paving the way for those choosing to come later.

Regarding releasing resistance, yes! exactly! Otherwise known as surrendering. The moment of surrender brings the end to struggle. Release your self into the mystery of what you are, therefore bringing awareness to the present moment. From the present moment you are able to read your feelings ... and when you can read your feelings, you have the base for creating your reality.

"This journey to the Absolute is traveled by the curious, adventuresome and persistent. It is for those who are willing to look beyond the world of form for truth. When you enter the formless dimension of Source, you dissolve into the bliss of nothing that is something."

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

From what I can discern, the 2nd coming is the spirit of God returned en mass, all at once, but that it may also coincide with some sort of cosmological event (trumpet blowing) such that no one will be left guessing or wondering about it, and it might even include first contact of something of that magnitude, something hugely significant anyway, not subtle, like the kind of shifts we're experience now. imho.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, I have a migrane coming up almost everyday. Really heavy sticking pain in my head. My back is hurting like hell!> And I have a fever 39,3 degrees. (celcius). Im feeling like cr*p right now. My friend has it too, and my parents who are living 30 miles from here, are heaving the same right now. Also a lot of people are sick here after the inferno @ Holland.

Probably this has not enything to do with the whole stuff that's going on, but hey.. it is still a coincidence..And I wanted to share my ''feeling-like-cr*p'' mood.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by indunedain

Some arrogant people would say take iboprufen or something ,but if you care and want to know then the information your posting is relevant and in the UK I know alot of people suffering migraines since this bird stuff started.Lets all finsd out how many people out there are getting migraines or have in the last week,would be very interesting to see if collaberates,no coincidence then.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I am no stranger to messed up headaches but one started a few days back as a stabbing pain in the front right side of my head. More stabbing pains have come and gone since then in different areas. Aside from the stabbing pains I have had a constant dull ache, poor concentrations, been feeling very out of it and have been generally feeling the way I don't like to feel. Very heavy, very tired and my head feels like complete a total mush. Been having strange neurological sensations and all my nerves feel like they lead back to a great big knotted up ball of yarn in my clogged up head.

I'm totally chalking it up to a lack of sex.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
your not the only one... im getting weird aches and pains and nausea..

i am getting cyropractic adjustments, didnt think that could have anything to do with it..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by legitbrah

Ho brah, u iz not da only one.

Brah all day today, i stay feelin all crazy kine... Strange energy in da air brah.

Shooootz hawaiian. represent!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
saturday 1/8/11

ok so im just wondering if anyone else felt completely "off" today?

I didn't go to sleep in my room last night. i slept downstairs.. i woke up fully dressed, upstairs in my bed this morning.. (???) i had no feeling to eat really. thought about it though and knew i needed to eat, so i was like, ill go to the grocery store. between the time i thought " oh i need to eat " and finished brushing my teeth and putting some shoes on, i looked at my watch,and three hours had gone by...(???) i jumped on my scooter and rode to the store. just to get a quick meal. i got to the store and the walked in... then felt this weird wandering lost feeling?? i was there for over an hour..(???) so i just went straight to self check out and left... i got home and my roommate came home a little after me.. i asked him if he had heard me come upstairs last night (his room shares a wall with the stairs so its pretty loud in there whenever some one goes to the upstairs.) and he said no.. (???) he told me he saw me downstairs on the couch @ 3:00am when he came down to get water. i finally ate some food. then got a call from my buddy to see if i wanted to come over. i said ya and then hung up and hunted my dog down. and decided to set out.. when i called my friend back to make sure i could bring my dog, i looked at my phone and realized two hours had gone by this time.. (???) so i headed over and another friend was there when i arrived. we stepped out back, (they both smoke cigarettes) one of them had this just lost look on his face, and said he too had been feeling off all day.. i tried picking his brain but he was pretty non responsive. kind of in a confused/ uncomfortable. i headed home after about an hour of the three of us conversing. and went over the whole thing with my roommate. went over it all again in my own head, and found it kind of daydream like when trying to recall my day.

ultimately i just feel really odd, strange, off, weird, grey?? i cant even really settle on words for it. i cant really remember feeling like this before..? its just not sitting well with me, its like i cant stop focusing on something i cant quite see. but i feel it.. just wondering if anyone else is feeling it too?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Accel

Today feels ultra DERP.

like its derpy derpy....

Totally.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm going to chime in as someone who feels it too. I'm driving everyone nuts. Had a great feeling about the new year until it actually happened and have been feeling like I'm waiting for something to go horribly wrong and all the stress that goes with it.

I personally think it has something to do with solar activity but would need to do a bit more research there before I pin it down.

What I do know is I felt this way before and have heard groups of people all agreeing "Something Big" was on the horizon for at least the last 15 years and know from reading people have been saying it for hundreds and possibly more.

Another thing to keep in mind: Something HUGE could happen right now forever altering the course of human history and nobody (or very few) would even know about it.

Remember a "New Energy" isn't necessarily going to be recognized as such until hundreds of years have passed. The Renaissance era changed western civilization completely and ushered in a totally new way of thinking. But at the time only a few people recognized it and few if any would attribute any spiritual growth to it (even though there was).

I guess what I'm thinking is the new energy is here but don't expect fireworks and everyone patting you on the back telling you you are right, expect a long slow glacial change that will carve new valleys and change the landscape without anyone noticing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2

Originally posted by Jumper86
In my humble opinion, I want to say I believe the day of Jesus Christ's return is very near. "No one knows the day nor the hour, not even the son of man, but only God knows". Therefore, I wish for anyone on here who doesn't know Jesus Christ to read what is written in the Holy Bible. Read the books of Matthew, John, Luke, Mark, etc. and open yourself to the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit. If you are willing, he will convict you of your sins and open your heart to accepting Christ as your lord and savior.

"Just as the days of Noah were, so will the coming of the Son of Man be". Noah was going around professing what God had told him, that the time was near for God's wrath. No one listened. The flood came and took them all away except Noah and his family who heard God's warning. I plee for anyone who will take the time, to open a Bible and read God's awesome word. It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But if we confess our sins and repent in the name of Jesus Christ, we can be saved from God's judgement.

The sacrifice Jesus Christ made for our sins is a free gift God is willing to give anyone who follows and knows Jesus. What are you waiting for?
edit on 6-1-2011 by Jumper86 because: (no reason given)

I respect your belief,but i have wondered for several yrs if WE ARE the 2nd coming of Christ.

i also respect your belief. as to us being the 2nd coming of christ. i think you are absolutely dead on correct! i am a firm believer in chi. (life energy) and believe christ was a chi master. are you familiar with chi at all? if you are you would see how all of his abilities were real and his. and how he was capable of all he did and we are the same as him and have the same potential. its exciting to see someone else that feels this way!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

With all respect, sir, you, nor I, nor anyone knows that which is coming. As I read your words, I become confused, experienced resistance and difficulty with the surety of your first paragraph. It seems that you are railing against those who consider themselves spiritually advanced but seem to, within a couple of paragraphs, include yourself as one who, "must walk out into the community to be the grounding force holds us all together".

In attempting to clarify your position within myself, it seems like you are saying that we all have our individual roles to play, should all unite, shed our diviseveness and...teach what we know to whom we can while we able?

It seems that we are all wanting to be closer to the trunk of the tree, are all one and...hell, help me out here?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I don't know about the new energy but the last few nights have been awful. I've been constantly waking up. Which has caused me to be drained for the day.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have an appointment tomorrow with a chakra healer who comes highly recommended. I'll let you guys know if it helps. Maybe we all need something like that. I did talk to a healer who told me that her business has picked up since the solstice. In the meantime, I recommend that people start looking around for a chakra healer or reiki massage, or a shamanic healer, or something like that.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

From what I can discern, the 2nd coming is the spirit of God returned en mass, all at once, but that it may also coincide with some sort of cosmological event (trumpet blowing) such that no one will be left guessing or wondering about it, and it might even include first contact of something of that magnitude, something hugely significant anyway, not subtle, like the kind of shifts we're experience now. imho.

Hope you don't mind me quoting myself here (oh well).

There is another way, also, and a couple of you have intuited that I think already.

Whereby the second coming IS through us, yes, what I call the World Avatar or the Heart of the World - INCARNATED, such that, given the nature of time and history and reality in the eternal construct of the Akashic Record, it is everywhere already always now, and so any such incarnation needn't await whole life and death cycles, physically, since by its very nature, it is a spiritual reality and condition awaiting realization already..!

Our job then, is to realize this, and therefore, yes, "we" are the second coming of Christ, at least in potential, the World Avatar reincarnating through us now and forever, since God does NOT give up on his own creation! So it might as well be now, and now, and now, and now, through "he who was, who is, and who is to come". He is the same person as Jesus Christ in the eternal spirit and truth of the everlasting love of God as the rock of all ages.

Jesus - grokked, at the Wedding Feast, the spiritual food served, the gift of life given. The real Christian then, if he actually believes in it, would recognize Jesus' own plan for a "participative eschatology" (look it up), he would have to be a "new age man" don't you see? He would have to dare to grow and be a work in progress relative to the full stature of Christ, in mind, body and spirit, and through devoted love, expressed both to God through Christ as well as to neighbor, as self, in a self referrential imbedded tangled hiearchy of sorts, not unlike an organic vinyard, where he is the true vine and we are the branches, and depending on how we're grafted on may determine our gifts, and how much "lifeblood" or sap of that vine runs through us as a channel of God's peace (St. Francis Prayer) and wisdom.

This "jives" also with Buddhism and Hinduism, this POV of liberation in eternity, set free for the sake of freedom, to free love as we are loved.

And there is nothing else left in the end, which makes any rational sense whatsoever. That's the funny part, where the humor kicks in hard.

edit on 9-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: fun and laughter, love and joy completed. "It is done".. karmic debt paid, the problem of evil resolved. Whoa!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cd7f48ae518.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Agreed. The exoteric layer of Christianity has spoiled. The esoteric layer is the only refuge for the Christian.

"The Christian of the future will be a mystic or he will not exist." -Karl Rahner

Most Christians are exoteric non-mystic Christians, and the spoiled milk of exotericism has kept them as spiritual children. But who is to give them solid food?

"I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready." 1 Corinthians 3:2

I believe that when an exoteric Christian is ready for the solid food of esoterica and mysticism, he or she will be led to it by God as I was. And if not then they simply aren't ready.

Incidentally, I believe that during my trip to turiya shortly after the lunar eclipse which I mentioned earlier in this thread, I ushered in the Sacred Bride or World Soul. She is very blue and very beautiful.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
Incidentally, I believe that during my trip to turiya shortly after the lunar eclipse which I mentioned earlier in this thread, I ushered in the Sacred Bride or World Soul. She is blue and very beautiful.

Thank God, thank you, because I couldn't be his only wife, and have been concerned that I've blown my assignment so to speak, whoring around after idols as I've done over the years, as most of us have tended to do, and I was worried the spirit of the Lord might have to file a claim for divorce or something. This way, she can indwell the world, from every other direction and in so doing, envelope us all, it cannot be on the one, alone, we have to go into the bridal chamber together, but I do think that the Lord as the spirit of God, has been having a hard time finding a good bride among us, which is why he came as the bridegroom I suppose to begin with, to make of us wenches and wretches, something worthy of a consumation and a new creation.

I understand that the King James Version of the Book of John contains an esoteric code for re-generation and spiritual transformation, have you heard that incidentally?

But yes, the new earth is approaching, it is inevitable, and all the information in spirit is raining down upon the earth now, now that the rest of the universe has fully "grokked" everything that needed grokking, and so the time of the harvest is at hand, when both sower and reaper, bride and bridegroom may rejoice together, and embrace one another in eternity.

This is the purpose of "the Jesus project", to bring about this grand realization, within the family framework of the brotherhood of man, and there is nothing at all wrong or blasphemous to seek to realize or bear witness to the immamence of the eschaton, that's the Great Work, which as luck would have it, has already been completed "back there" and all we need do is to actually appropriate it or to "grok of it most fully", and that then is a banquet, and a celebration! Good news all the way around.

Peter and Paul don't have an exclusive monopoly on preaching the gospel! This does not make me arrogant to speak this way, nor a blasphemer.

If only the exoteric Christians and even the atheists would take notice, and look around at the new creation emerging in their very midst and see God with an increasingly purified heart, in spite of ourselves and our foibles, something only made possible by the sacirifical atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ taking upon himself the fullness of sin and sorrow, suffering and strife. Indeed his yoke is easy and his burden light.

How cowardly then it would be of us, to refuse to pick up our own cross, and follow in this way, willing to take on the suffering of the world with a depth of love and compassion capable of carrying it, and that possibiliity is realized in Jesus of Nazareth, the person, as well as Jesus Christ the God realized spiritual being of truth and love, who is also a non-localized, holographic or organic, cosmological, universal, evolutionary principal, for human transformation, growth and self realization, even as eternal beings for whom death really has no meaning, swallowed up as it is in life meeting life, which just so happens to be the very life we already always must find ourselves in. Then, our re-generation and reintegration into God's creation, completes things, not only here but EVERYWHERE, because that's the way it was made, to include mankind, no matter how hard that might be, to accomplished. And if we cannot do it, well then how tragic is that? But "we" too are not just this one physical body in one generation, sandwitched between two non-existences, that's hot our true condition either we must not forget. Anything is possible, so if not 10,000,000 world avatars and hearts of the world now, we'll get them soon enough, and let the dark ones either find their own salvation or run for the hills, because the spirit is on the move and the Bridegroom IS at the door, praise God!

Jesus as the spirit of God, spirit of truth and life and love and even of light (substance), his time has come, but it's still up to us to open the door and recieve him, this gentleman in waiting, this perfect peace, perfect love, perfect awareness, joy, creativity, and even FUN!

This is something few even have the mind to understand, and I almost went crazy, twice, working on it, and it's been challenging to say the least, but here we are, almost there, or maybe even there already, and only now just finally coming to recognize it, and find ourselves in the loving embrace of a very good and loving God, drawing us all to himself, or as many as possible, until some sort of threshold is reached, and even then you'll have all these Bhadisatvas, like me, willing to make as many returns as is neccessary, until every blade of grass upon the earth is enlightened under the gaze of man. Sure we have a long way to go and there's a LOT to work on, but that's part of the challenge, and therefore, at some level, part of the fun, since if there was nothing to do, it would be boring..

edit on 9-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join