It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Student X
Incidentally, I believe that during my trip to turiya shortly after the lunar eclipse which I mentioned earlier in this thread, I ushered in the Sacred Bride or World Soul. She is blue and very beautiful.

Thank God, thank you, because I couldn't be his only wife, and have been concerned that I've blown my assignment so to speak, whoring around after idols as I've done over the years, as most of us have tended to do, and I was worried the spirit of the Lord might have to file a claim for divorce or something. This way, she can indwell the world, from every other direction and in so doing, envelope us all, it cannot be on the one, alone, we have to go into the bridal chamber together, but I do think that the Lord as the spirit of God, has been having a hard time finding a good bride among us, which is why he came as the bridegroom I suppose to begin with, to make of us wenches and wretches, something worthy of a consumation and a new creation.

I understand those kinds of concerns. Been there. But I think, a major hurdle has been overcome. We can breathe easy knowing that transcendent Divinity is manifested in the Immanent as a real force. The Sacred Feminine is here, now. Divine Wisdom has got the ball.

I understand that the King James Version of the Book of John contains an esoteric code for re-generation and spiritual transformation, have you heard that incidentally?

No I haven't heard that but I wouldn't be surprised to find its true. Could you link me to more info?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If you watch this video carefully, you will get my metaphor.

The water droplets create an invisible field of power(consciousness), Suddenly when that invisible field is strong enough it discharges.

We are feeling the build up, and we are waiting for an discharge.
And if you dont like my metaphor, than it is still useful, cause you can make this at home

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
stop projecting, it helps you grow

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

That was amazing. Makes me wonder if there isn't a connection between consciousness, and light itself, maybe even gravity, where the collective consciousness of earth, isn't the only drops in the whole flow of life..?

I also believe that earth is a source of much pain in the spirit of the universe, and so if the circle's been joined "out there" in "the heavens" if you will, then were is earth in such a scheme, in terms of spiritual realization of oneness and unity.

In other words, it may be that the rest of the flow of consciousness, thorough light, if filtering it's way from every other star and galaxy in the cosmos, down to the earth, or intelligent spiritual information wanting, craving, to inform us of its intentionality, which is to love, peace, joy, happiness, unity, mutuality, creative play, etc.

Just a thought..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

At first I thought that that was directed at ME!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

At first I thought that that was directed at ME!

Stop projecting!!

Wait a minute.
I posted this video? So this video, spoke to me sub-consciously?? The video mirrors my inner world.
So I was projecting, NO NO. Humans are so easy...Ah no again projecting..

edit on 9-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
One more thing that just occured to me.

Half of us are feeling abnormally crappy, and the other have, unusually good and enlivened and creative and emotionally stimulated. Now this doesn't mean anyone is any further "ahead" or anything like that, like on some sort of enlightenment scale or anything, as in better than or not as good as or anything, since that's not the way it works, in matters of spiritual growth and love.

So here is what just occured to me.

The human being is beginning an ascension process, for real.

And the half who are feeling like crap, no this doesn't mean you're less evolved spiritually or any such thing, but your "body matrix", for a whole complex combination of reasons is reacting to this influx of light energy (which I think contains information capable of evolving or re-generating our DNA), and as a result you are experiencing something called

Ascension Sickness.

More on that to follow - must go to sleep now.

But don't worry, it's not fatal and if I'm right, it will soon get better and the "fever" will break for folks soon, maybe even overnight, so don't be afraid to post about any miracles as well, and trust me, you'll get them those who may have the symptoms of ascension sickness, which I'll return and list tomorrow, but you might want to Google on that..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

That was amazing. Makes me wonder if there isn't a connection between consciousness, and light itself, maybe even gravity, where the collective consciousness of earth, isn't the only drops in the whole flow of life..?

I also believe that earth is a source of much pain in the spirit of the universe, and so if the circle's been joined "out there" in "the heavens" if you will, then were is earth in such a scheme, in terms of spiritual realization of oneness and unity.

In other words, it may be that the rest of the flow of consciousness, thorough light, if filtering it's way from every other star and galaxy in the cosmos, down to the earth, or intelligent spiritual information wanting, craving, to inform us of its intentionality, which is to love, peace, joy, happiness, unity, mutuality, creative play, etc.

Just a thought..

I matters how you feel about it. Your life is all about how you feel. How you feel is how you project, is how others will receive you. Others will project you, the power you have transmitted to them.
Its all about what we project. Like a movietheater, the movie is being projected. We have the power to project to, in such a way that our electric energy consciousness field allow other forms of energy to connect to us, and we as a whole step in to vibration that was always there.
Jews radio 95.5
Moslim radio 99.7
Christian radio 66.7

Budah on air radio 88.981 AM

Solution=
Change the channel

Utopian radio, One channel that fits all.
New technology frequency. Its under construction but ive bin told that is runs on 432hz

I think we are ready, when we can say to each other in the eye, I dont know you, but I'll die for you.
Cause we are one, one in source and spirit.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
been feeling funky for a while now... i thought it was down to our new xmas tree lights but ive spoken to a few other people and they have also felt something strange going on?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Half of us are feeling abnormally crappy, and the other have, unusually good and enlivened and creative and emotionally stimulated. Now this doesn't mean anyone is any further "ahead" or anything like that, like on some sort of enlightenment scale or anything, as in better than or not as good as or anything, since that's not the way it works, in matters of spiritual growth and love.

And the half who are feeling like crap, no this doesn't mean you're less evolved spiritually or any such thing, but your "body matrix", for a whole complex combination of reasons is reacting to this influx of light energy (which I think contains information capable of evolving or re-generating our DNA), and as a result you are experiencing something called

Ascension Sickness.

But don't worry, it's not fatal and if I'm right, it will soon get better and the "fever" will break for folks soon, maybe even overnight, so don't be afraid to post about any miracles as well, and trust me, you'll get them those who may have the symptoms of ascension sickness, which I'll return and list tomorrow, but you might want to Google on that..

I agree with the ascension sickness.

I notice that by some friends, they have a bad life style. Always looking at the worry's they need to solve in their lives. They never feel right.
I feel fine, although i have big problems ahead. I am happy that i logged in on the wave of ascension

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
perhaps it's due to pole shift - magnetic field gets weaker, animals die, more cosmic rays get through and while tptb want us to believe those rays are deadly - perhaps those rays are actually meant to accelerate the change inside us, to reactivate 'junk' dna and to help us go higher on the spiritual ladder. that may be the reason behind all those chemtrails - to prevent the change inside us.

the question arises, is the way one feels currently relative to the location (chemtrails/no chemtrails)?

consciousness is like a unified field, in a way. light, gravity, all the forces people know of, are just showcases of that field's true potential. matter is also just one of those showcases - everything is. there's only consciousness, everything else are just thoughtforms.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Good old Deepak voicing his opinions as fact again!
So now global warming is our collective shadow ?! I don't think so

Totally disagree about conquering the shadow, or even forgiving it.
Try apologizing to your shadow for denying it for so long, then marrying it.

Funny how many of the famous new age teachers have only just got around to talking about the shadow in even the slightest positive light, having preached white-light healing for a decade or two. Still, most of them are off the mark (IMO), and still see the dark as something that needs to be overcome, defeated, etc, rather than honored and integrated.

There is no good and bad, high and low, light and dark at a fundamental level, only energy patterns. It is our conditioned or genetically programmed response to energy patterns that creates these polarities of good and bad, IME.

Yeah, I know, he suggests the same thing with some of his words, but the overall message is still about 'conquering' the shadow. This will only create more resistance when surrender is the only way through.
edit on 9/1/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Ascension Sickness.

Exactly!.....My believe is this has been going on majorly sense 2000 for many.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
does any one else keep seeing numbers like 1:44 , 3:33 , 12:21 , 11:11 ,4:44 ,2:22 ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My ex husband and his wife were seeing 11-11 in Oct -Nov....Our daughter was pregnant and they wondered if she was gonna have the baby on that day,but it turned out she didn't.Have not asked if they are still seeing them...Interesting that people are seeing these same numbers.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would like to know how the pole shift and all the birds fish dieing all fit in to this ascension process?.Could they be ascending?....That sounds crazy i know....I will admit when i hear about all them dieing it scares me..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Accel

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2

Originally posted by Jumper86
In my humble opinion, I want to say I believe the day of Jesus Christ's return is very near. "No one knows the day nor the hour, not even the son of man, but only God knows". Therefore, I wish for anyone on here who doesn't know Jesus Christ to read what is written in the Holy Bible. Read the books of Matthew, John, Luke, Mark, etc. and open yourself to the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit. If you are willing, he will convict you of your sins and open your heart to accepting Christ as your lord and savior.

"Just as the days of Noah were, so will the coming of the Son of Man be". Noah was going around professing what God had told him, that the time was near for God's wrath. No one listened. The flood came and took them all away except Noah and his family who heard God's warning. I plee for anyone who will take the time, to open a Bible and read God's awesome word. It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But if we confess our sins and repent in the name of Jesus Christ, we can be saved from God's judgement.

The sacrifice Jesus Christ made for our sins is a free gift God is willing to give anyone who follows and knows Jesus. What are you waiting for?
edit on 6-1-2011 by Jumper86 because: (no reason given)

I respect your belief,but i have wondered for several yrs if WE ARE the 2nd coming of Christ.

i also respect your belief. as to us being the 2nd coming of christ. i think you are absolutely dead on correct! i am a firm believer in chi. (life energy) and believe christ was a chi master. are you familiar with chi at all? if you are you would see how all of his abilities were real and his. and how he was capable of all he did and we are the same as him and have the same potential. its exciting to see someone else that feels this way!

I don't know to much about chi....But i do know that thing things Christ did WERE real and he did say that we ALL could do the same things as him and even GREATER.....The thing is imo we have not been able to get out of ego.Imo when he was in the desert and said satin get behind me i think he was talking about the ego.He did the WORK within to rid himself of the ego....There lies the reason we have a hard time doing these miracles as we call them..Nice to see that you also see it as i do!!!Love to you take care!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
does any one else keep seeing numbers like 1:44 , 3:33 , 12:21 , 11:11 ,4:44 ,2:22 ?

Constantly, multiple times a day

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

I've been seeing 9:11 from random clock checks, the bill at the register and in the numbers I stare at for work all day. However this happened long before everyone I know has been having the blahs and aches.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaderoftheTFHbrigade
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

With all respect, sir, you, nor I, nor anyone knows that which is coming. As I read your words, I become confused, experienced resistance and difficulty with the surety of your first paragraph. It seems that you are railing against those who consider themselves spiritually advanced but seem to, within a couple of paragraphs, include yourself as one who, "must walk out into the community to be the grounding force holds us all together".

In attempting to clarify your position within myself, it seems like you are saying that we all have our individual roles to play, should all unite, shed our diviseveness and...teach what we know to whom we can while we able?

It seems that we are all wanting to be closer to the trunk of the tree, are all one and...hell, help me out here?

To put it bluntly, regardless of what happens, regardless of who prepares, we will endure.

A man who fills his basement with grain and food for 10 years may find it burned to the ground or flooded.
The man who prepares for 10 years in meditation and personal work may find it useless in a survival situation.
The man who obsesses with survival skills and minimalism may find himself in an abundant world of ease.
The man who sits unknowingly in his house and as earthquake rips it apart, is helpless.

Yet we as a whole will endure, There is no guarantee, no safeguard, just the certainty of the fact that our ancestors have overcome disasters beyond our scope of imagination and the reality is that everyone on this planet is an advanced human being, we are the culmination of humanity that has pitched itself against all odds.

I do not include myself in the group of those who claim to be superior, I am of the group that says we are all in this together - In a panic ridden situation the birds will fly from the tree in fright when in reality it may be the safest place for them. So if we can ride this out and hold true to the possibility of a brighter tomorrow, this transition can be made peacefully, or at least without as much resistance.

Just hang on tight friend, and when change comes to you, embrace it, adapt, and survive.

-G

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join