It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Just reason. It's like a wedge driven by suffering, leading to a realization. It is also based on the idea that in truth everything is one and that we all share the same ground of being, where there is really no such thing as pure isolate consciousness, and now the IDEA, as it circles the world, is becoming dominant, something a guy called Pierre Tilliard de Chardin prophecied called the OmegaPoint. It's like a great net, and so many are working it from so many angles for the catch of the ages, but some fish will get away, lost. Real life can't not re-emerge, however deeply buried it might appear, it will break through, and in this new world, real people, authentic, self expressed people will thrive, and will lead, while even so called "self confident" but inauthentic people, the shell-like people, people rooted in appearance and materialism, however "successful" they may appear, will have no place, being dead already and living a deathful life, and so the the rest will have no choice but to leave the dead to bury their dead.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. I have read it all, and I enjoyed it immensely. I generally don't like to share things about myself; I truly value my privacy, but a few times of late I've done so nonetheless. Becoming freer in my old age? LOL
I have been having some minor aches and pains of late: back, legs--mostly. I just thought it was due to being elderly and winter has for many years enhanced those aches and pains. My sleep has been disrupted a lot of late, and I've been having two dreams repeatedly. I believe they are related to childhood issues from which I'm (consciously and with effort) trying to heal.
I do believe that some big occurrence is right around the corner. Sometimes I "feel" that it'll start negative, then become positive, but other times I "feel" that it'll be positive immediately. I do believe there is a Golden Era coming...and not the doom and gloom so frequently prophesized.
Some very unusual occurrences have been happening to me over the past several months. Sometimes when I close my eyes, and I am NOT asleep, I "see" this writing, this code-like writing scrolling backwards before my eyes. The first time there were sections highlighted in purple. One time, the whole thing was highlighted in purple. I discussed it a bit online and it was suggested that perhaps I had tapped into the Akashic Record. I don't know if that's it, but I just know that this is all new to me. It's happened at least 4 or 5 times thus far.
I, too, have recently felt the need to be more creative. I have not knitted for years due to carpal tunnel, but I've been utilizing suggested natural cures for the problem and have again started knitting Christmas stockings, which I'll be giving as gifts. Right now, I seem to only be able to do a few rows a day, but there was a time I could only do a stitch or two, then had to stop--so there is some definite improvement happening. Also, I have a little drawing ability, and design my own cartoon patterns, which I put on these stockings, along with some appropriate Christmas phrase that comes to mind. I have also recently decided to do more reading of uplifting material, whether online or in real time and have been doing so. I am spending less time reading doom and gloom, because even though I don't want it to occur, I do become affected negatively by it if I read too much.
Well, that's it for now....way more than I usually share...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by immortal coil

[...] conscious energies must begin to harmonize with each other (think of a guitar chord where each note is its own unique form of vibrational energy but when played together produce one distinct tone). The other major theme being that this process is inevitable by design from the creator.

However, a time frame is not completely certain. The reason for this is the amount of turmoil going on in the world. Negativity and fear slow down vibrational frequencies

This is what I think is happening. We're just out of sync, so to speak. We're constantly bombarded by negative BS by the media etc, so I think we're just a little out of tune. Seems to me that the old world is trying to hold on to the destructive lifestyle by any means necessary, and that's what causing the situation. It's what happens when greed, blind materialism and arrogance rules the world.

In the middle of it all, we have forgotten what a blissful, ecstatic thing life can be. You'll manage.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
wow. what you just said is exactly how i've been feeling. it gave me the chills... EVERY detail you said i've been experiencing too. (california USA)

Originally posted by Tollon
I've been feeling like most others here the last few days. Aches and overwhelming tiredness. This is for me VERY unusual and since I don't believe in coincidences, I come to the conclusion that since so many others are feeling it at the same time, something is going on for sure.
I wanna know what it is.
It's very comforting to read your posts about spiritual change etc, but honestly I'm feeling more like beeing poisoned in some way.
This feeling that so many eperience right now and the fact that birds fell dead from the sky (hundreds of them) right here in my city in Sweden 2 days ago ( I read about this happening elsewhere around the world too) MUST MEAN SOMETHING.
I'm worried for real. Worried about something I cant define or explain.
Can someone give me a valid scientific explanation?
Or can someone that is REALLY spirited (I mean like a guru, not your usual "I've been meditating for 3 years" kind of guy) give a solid explanation to me?

wow. what you just said is exactly how i've been feeling. it gave me the chills... EVERY detail you said i've been experiencing too. (california USA)

I've been looking up in the sky alot lately for no reason at all (and I feel silly every time I catch myself doing it), but it's like I'm unconsiously loooking up for some sort of answer to be there.
Does all of this mean anything or is it just a bird flu and global delirium going on here?

edit on 6-1-2011 by fairytale because: add

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Don't know you but I love you.

Why we're generally so embarassed about say that, even to a perfect stranger, perhaps is one thing that needs to change, although it's best made real I guess through action, but sometimes just saying it is the right action.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

----------------------
Awww, that was sweet. I am truly touched. It is hard to say, and it should not be that way, imo. Loving myself has been the biggest challenge, though. I am way harder on myself than I am on others and expect way more of myself than I do of others. I am trying to change this deeply-ingrained mindset. I am trying to think of myself as "just another human being here just trying to make it, trying to learn, trying to grow". In other words, I'm trying to cut myself some slack...
Now I'm going to bed--I'm almost becoming "gabby"....LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Why I don't no but it felt appropriate to post a link to this film, here.

La Belle Verte (The Beautiful Green)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I am affected as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I can hardly sleep, and wake up every hour. I've had burning head and it felt like radiation burns on my forhead. I also had things come to me, things I knew and understood. One thing was very hard to put into words, for example. I was driven to a medical appointment out of town, and then tossed and turned, trying to sleep, and had a complete understanding. For we had not drven to another town, location at all.

We are sharing an illusion, thinking we're in a landscape. We think we're on a planet orbiting a star, a location. We're not. There is no locality in Infinity. We're home and we're here, we are ourselves, at each infinite clip of our infinite progressing consciousness. We're family here and the Family. I saw this more like a corridor with doors, and in some rooms we make a shallow imprint into Infinity, yet another door, the depth and journey is further, where there really is no further.

For Infinity cannot be measured and has no locality. Anywhere you place the dot, there is an infinity in all directions. If you went a trillion more miles, there would still be the same immeasurable infinity all around. There is the same imeasurable infinity in a grain of sand as in a star. And those crafts that show up, not the black op kind, but the real kind, that I have experienced. They can be small on the outside and contain a doorway to a galaxy or a planetoid inside, a whole world.

So, we're here, and there, and also, there is no real here, compared to there, though this still isn't home, for we are unaware of believe what we think we're seeing is real. But the answers are inside us.

Its a thoughtscape and until our thoughts become free and until we love and give to each other and treat other the way the Family does, the way Jesus and Budda do, we can't wake up yet, without their direct intervention.

So yeah, that was yesterday.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

feeling a bit bloated.. might be indigestion.. does that count?

im on holiday at the moment so the only energy im feeling is one of relaxation and comfort. its all relative folks. if you dont like the station change the channel.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I've been feeling something for a little over a year now, especially after my spiritual awakening. I don't know what it is for sure, but something is definitely coming. Only my Father in heaven know for sure.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Reply to OP.

I too am hypersensitive. I'm anxious, and I have an over-tendency to notice physiological changes in my body. Minor aches and pains, and small changes have a big impact on me, and I tend to overstress their importance.

After much frustration, I have finally learned that this is not anything trying to tell me something - it's just a part of who I am. Use the focused concentration it affords you for good, if you have to dwell on it, but if you can I would recommend learning to ignore it, and concentrating on the rest of your life and making it everything it can be.

In answer to the question, no I don't think any new energies are coming in. Get healthy, friend, It's better than all this nothingness.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If I can put some input here.

Couple days before new years, I had this horrible nervous stomach.

Ive always had a nervous stomach. Then I awoke and started realising something.

I use to think it happened for no reason. Nerves would just go all out of wack. Then I started to notice that after my nerves acted up, something happened. Car accident, police pulling me over, family members getting sick. But starting the day before New Years Eve, man, I was so nervous. Jumpy, feeling like I was going to vomit. I tried to calm myself down, trying to put through my head that Im ok why am I so nervous nothing to be nervous about. Then BAM birds dead everywhere fish dying all this crap.

And guess what?

Nervous stomach gone. But I do have this headache that is just there enough to annoy the s**t outta me.

So I guess you can say I have been feeling out of wack.

Oh man and my dreams are off the wall!!!! I have been having vivid crazy dreams about the most random stuff. Even dreamt that a nuke went off and zombies were coming after me, except they were nice zombies warning me I better run or they were going to eat me
But anyways, I can fall asleep for only fifteen minutes and I start to dream. Doesnt it take awhile to enter REM sleep? Hmmm...so many questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I've noticed the same problem myself if there's many a morning I feel like a rhinoceros ran through my bed I have no idea what's causing it now I have aches and pains over my entire body and I get severe headaches

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I haven't noticed anything strange...in fact I feel the opposite. I don't practice any of the "ascension" stuff or meditate. I go to the gym regularly and I am always full of energy. I am also gaining more will power by cutting off things that I should have cut out a long time ago.

However, I am having trouble sleeping but that is normal for me. I go through this thing where I overthink before going to sleep and my imagination runs wild. Than it get harder to sleep because I am stimulating my mind rather than letting it cool off from the day's work. I go through this faze every so often but it is nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Weirdly I feel the opposite, since the start of this year i have felt invigorated, energetic and generally happy.
I have no reason for it, but I think it may be due to weaning myself completely off my bipolar medicine (epilim) i have been taking for years!
Hope all of you who arent feeling right soon get back on top

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm feeling clear, happy, in increasing control, calm peaceful, and I'm excited actually, and I feel that "God" is on the rise or is making his home with people, and when I say that, although I shouldn't really have to clarify, I mean it spiritually, in terms of a sense of increasing awareness all over, with people appearing nicer, friendlier. It's like just around New Years I got a "reboot" of some kind, and now everything is appearing more loving, or somehow "cute" (I can't think of a better word to describe the impression I'm having about the world around me). It's nice.
And regarding what I said earlier, it's always my sincere hope and prayer that not one is left behind in the end, no one, and if I had my way I'd willingly choose Bodhisatvahood, which would mean that if there's reincarnation, I would like to keep on coming back and back again, to make certain that not ONE is ever left behind, because that's the way I feel about God's love, how far it will go to retrieve that one lost sheep.
And all this stuff about dividing and separating the sheep from the goats and all that, well again if my hope and prayers could be answered, I'd just rewrite that part, and while I'm at it, rescript much of the Book of Revelations, and if that's some sort of blasphemy I don't care. My God is a god of love, and love will eventually rule this roost, and the the great work of the cross will never be undone.
I'm sick of all this "you better be good" or you're going to hell, or accept what "we" say or your out, that's not loving, and in the final analysis, not helpful.
Sure there are a lot of hard asses out there, but they'll crack in the end, because the power of love is irresistable, and it's a prime motivator that cannot be denied.
Everyone wants to be loved and to love.
So I'm the eternal optimist then, for real, as in eternally optimistic, as in endless optimism, and I think that's just the only viable option at the end of the day.

And for the hard hearted out there, just be aware that "we" are very worried about you!

edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typos

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

NastyJ, this pain your feeling, is it centered pretty much over your sternum? Does the pain get worse when you eat, kind of like someone has a tight band all the way around your sternum? The description you gave sounds a lot like my pancreatitis (sp?) attacks. When you see the Doc have him check your lipase and amylase (sp?)levels. If its your pancreas you do NOT want to play with that. It gets really ugly really quickly, I spent two weeks on an IV in our hospital with my first attack because I didn't know what it was.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
Im not jumping on the 'new energy bandwagon'.

However, I have been experiencing heavy depression. Aches. Fatigue. And all sorts of other things. The only thing I have taken that helps is Marijuana. I think it has to do with how much our World sucks. The poisons in the air, food, and water. And the over all dismal situation we all find ourselves in.

The idea that there is some new energy coming in to elevate our Consciousness; to me, is just a copout of dealing with our situation. Much like hoping that Jesus comes back and saves us from our sorry selves. The new Jesus is the "new energy". Wishful thinking in a burned out World.

Next time you toke up, do it with passion - overdose. Then relax and surrender and ask the plant to teach you something interesting about yourself or your world or the 'new energy'.

If you work hard enough to stay present, you may be surprised.

Let me know how it goes.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Great thread, and surprising actually at how many here are relating to this, me also being one of them!
Recently, over the past 2-3 weeks, I have been totally drained, and feeling rather detached from myself. My sleep pattern is gone haywire, and I have this really deep feeling that I never had before, of some impending change of some sort, something that will be bigger than we know. This feeling of impending change is so deep that I have been overcome with nauseousness.
My mother also says she has been feeling a little strange too, although didn't go into details so much.
Also can be said for animals I guess. My 2 cats have gone totally batty on me... I can't walk past one of them without it taking a swipe for me, with claws out!! These cats I have had for 7 years, and they really are acting strange. My mums bird she keeps, has also exhibited some odd behaviors of late.

My inner instinct is most definitely saying that, indeed, changes are a happening!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join