It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pleiadiantalk

Really a fact? What are you a Fox news reporter?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pleiadiantalk

And that is what is sad about it.

It is all going to happen. Or, something VERY similar...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Get a grip.

I can't say lame in enough languages. Whatever folks, have fun and be safe. I can't put my tinfoil hat on for this.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Fun read OP! This is really thinking outside of the box!

You may have to rethink the gold shielding though. I believe Gold (AU) is a neutron absorber not reflector and will become radioactive emitting Gamma rays when exposed to Neutron radiation!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Don't forget. We have a date on Feb 1 (unless I'm dead, then you'll have to go stag)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Did he really say - neutron absorber? Night folks.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganizedChaos

Hi, It's a nice thought, but:

You are thinking of Lead I think, or you have not looked.

It is definately a Solar Radiation Reflector.
Ask the Guys at Nasa why they stick it on their satellites. (and in them)
In fact, every satellite, space suits, etc.

Water is also a good Neutron Radiation Absorbtion "material". In fact most anything with any Hydrogen in it loves the stuff.

Lead absorbs it really well, hence it's "use" on Nuclear Reactors.

All metals "reflect" some Radiation, the rest either gets absorbed into the "metal", or, gets through.
i.e:

Aluminium - 88% (ish)
Silver is like 90-91%

Gold, that's 98-99%.

I know which I'd prefer to be under?
edit on 6-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Nope, lead and other dense materials are practically useless for blocking neutron radiation. Gamma maybe, not neutron. You need a lower atomic number to block neutrons. Gold becomes radioactive when exposed to neutrons.

Radiation Shielding

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos
reply to post by aoi3610

Nope, lead and other dense materials are practically useless for blocking neutron radiation. Gamma maybe, not neutron. You need a lower atomic number to block neutrons. Gold becomes radioactive when exposed to neutrons.

Radiation Shielding

No mention of GOLD in the ARTICLE. AT ALL.
GOLD is not "other dense materials".

Gold is Strange.

Would you like me to fill the page with articles on the solar reflectivity of GOLD.

You can google it if you would prefer.

link   
Gold is irradiated with neutrons to create AU198, a radioactive isotope of Gold, and is used in treating cancer.

link   

Originally posted by StlSteve

Really a fact? What are you a Fox news reporter?

No I do not work for Fox, but since you mention them, here is a Fox news article about the pole shift currently going on as well:
www.foxnews.com...

Interesting synchronicity I might add, as I was just going back to this thread to update my last post and add the above Fox news article and when I came back here the first thing I see is your post talking about Fox news to me
Another one of those "coinsidences".

Again as I said, if this was common and happening all the time, obviously we would have seen such pole shift news all the time as well. I do not remember ever seeing such news in any mainstream news before in my life relating to pole shifts. Yet here we are , in the middle of discussing these very things, and the news keep popping up with more events going on in the world supporting the claims put forth by the OP and others, in the very month the OP predicted something serious would happen.

That said, I still do not find this month to be the most likely for anything as big and awful as the OP believes will happen, but I do find the events he describes likely and probable to take place in the "near future". I do feel and think it is quite likely various bigger events will take place in the coming weeks and months though, but not as cataclysmic (yet) as the OP suggests. Hopefully I'm more right there than him!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos
Gold is irradiated with neutrons to create AU198, a radioactive isotope of Gold, and is used in treating cancer.

Agreed, and it has a Half life of 2.6 days.
And it takes a lot to get it to that too at 98-99% Reflectivity.

You need the protection of this for what, 5 minutes?

Would you like me to quote the Rads Of Alpha Beta & Gamma Radiation that you would recieve from AU198 over 2.6 days?

You would survive, you would not even notice.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganizedChaos

Sorry, had to add this?

Did you just say they use GOLD to treat cancer?

LOL

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Some FACTs on GOLD:
GOLD

For anyone that wants to know.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Of course, it and other materials that are relatively inert and can become radioactive for periods of time.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

If it will stop the insanity of continual wars then I'm all for it. What if I get zapped too? So what?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
Some FACTs on GOLD:
GOLD

For anyone that wants to know.

... And there it is, the sales site. "Buy your gold to make your protective hat here!"

Why do your FACTS on GOLD come from a site that is promoting buying it?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Australia = AU
Gold = AU

Australia is GOD

Thank you captain obvious

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Hi, I've been reading this post for the few days, and while I may have missed some things, I think I have read most of your posts. I can't say I really believe you are right but you do point out a lot of interesting things. One issue I have is how you keep mentioning 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16. You stated that the human body and I believe our solar system follows the same 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 pattern. I'm sorry if I missed your explanation of it, but can you please explain again how exactly the human body and the solar system follow that pattern? Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Interesting information on monoatomic gold (gold you take internally for enlightenment, illness, ascension, etc.):

This question is FASCINATING! And, after negotiating a maze of conspiracy sites claiming that "Monoatomic Gold" is either a sinister Illuminati plot towards world domination (or is the greatest breakthrough in medical history) I think I have manged to distill some facts for you.

Depending on who you believe, monoatomic gold was originally taken by the egyptians or the sumerians in the form of some sort of "manna" called "MFKZT", if you can believe that, as a triangular bread-like substance that often appears depicted in the hands of pharoahs and high priests (on tomb walls). It was seen as "Elixir of Life" and "food for the afterworld" and was certainly heralded as having supernatural powers.

Of course, it is debatable whether or not this egyptian substance was actually monoatomic gold, but bear with me...

Since that point in history, it seems to have been a minastay of alchemists to try and achieve this form of "white powdered gold" that was certainly passed down through ancient Chaldean (ancient magicians of Babylon) or Cabbalistic (Jewish mystical teachings of the Cabbalah) traditions and one of the major goals of Alchemy was "The preparation of aurum potabile, liquid gold, a sovereign remedy, because gold being itself perfect could produce peffection in the human frame." -quoted from The History of Chemistry as quoted by Manly P. Hall in his The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. CLV. Gold . That's right, according to a bearded man working by candle-light at some point in the past, monatomic gold is a panacea!

Click link to read the rest.......Defining monoatomic gold and its effects on the body

There are many other sites that sell this.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join