It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

I know someone that was a National Guardsman that worked a perimeter security detail for Fort Knox at one time. He says there's not any gold in there, and when asked about what really is inside he always say "I'm not at liberty to say."

Ugh.

But I am pretty comfortable with the idea that IF there's any gold in there, its not whats really being guarded.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sorry to derail the thread here but newkid, are you talking about suicide? I certainly hope not.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kite74

Suicide it has crossed my mind, in event of total destruction to California and I survive, I rather be dead. then I will commite suicide.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

I don't know what they there, but they have something, It's a huge fort that goes deep underground, and they always updating security, Of course the got those phony tours that they give, but they are not showing everything.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

Nah, you could move to New Jersey.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Well New Jersey will under an ice sheet, l think that suicidal will be an option for many people, because we modern humans don't know how to survive, I think when this hits roof, I think most people will be thinking about there survival and then they will find themself hopless andthere prayer has not been answered. Then human will be in agony, and will no longer be called civilized, we will be go into frenzy, known to today humans called MONSTERS,

Are we going to eat each other YES, kill each other YES and not to mention slavery for weaks. Just like the Movies "The book of Eli" and "I am Legend" and "The Road" and couple of more that I cant recalled. I dont want to do something like that, but hope will be like a needle in a haystack, people will demand to see changes immediately becuase nowhere in time that such a brutal change for humanity has ever been done. So I urge for everyone to hold your pants because its going to be hell on earth.

edit on 7-1-2011 by newkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In Swedish "Gold" is "Guld" and "God" is "Gud". The theory doesn't work in Spanish, German or French though... But I still believe it, after reading every post in this thread. I have some interesting facts for the OP that I would like to post privately but I can't until I've written 20 posts. Could you try to message me, and I'll se if I can answer. Promise it'll be worth it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Dude none of your math makes sense. and you defend yourself with no credible information. i looked at an atom from gold and stonehenge like you said too and you're nuts. There's no Reptilians. They were made up by some guy with nothing better to do. You are right about Yellowstone being a time bomb but it sure isn't going off anytime this year. Stop living in your fantasy world and grow up.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

No your not necesary, its not based on facts lol, so what ever you personaly think has no point in behing in here, if he fancys telling us a tale, why not, just dont post if it oftends you so much.
edit on 8-1-2011 by dukeofjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I've been doing extensive reading last night and today (was up all night), looking through old and new stuff that I have at home and on the internet. I have a huge pile of books out right now and I think my computer is about to overheat. This topic has been amazing for me because I don't believe in coincidences either. Just looking at this thread was something I would have never done, and then I've been getting information emailed to me from friends and from random sources, books have been popping out of weird places (not literally, but you know what I mean), and even the TV has been giving me clues. I probably sound like I've lost it a little, but whatever. Anyway, I say again I DO believe everything you have concluded from your research. You've put everything together. You've inspired me greatly to learn more. Thank you!

But, and this is a BIG but, from what I've been reading, this was the pattern for the earth back in those ancient times. And, until very recently, as I have read, we have sort of "jumped the tracks" as it were.

Now I don't have a university degree of any sort and only ask that people do their research, as you have done, and as I am doing, and come to their own conclusions. But again everything you have has said appears to be valid and correct in my opinion. The messages we were given by the ancients were exactly what was/is to happen to us. They were warning us. But apparently we have changed that a bit. I don't know how much exactly, but as I have read, we have free will and the ability to change our future. I've read that some of these things you've predicted will still happen because TPTB are still trying a last ditch effort to have things go their evil way. The birds/fish/other animals, oil spills, weather, financial collapse, earthquakes are all part of the evil plan of control and distraction. Some of these things are also part of earth's effort to balance itself from the things humans have done. The earth itself is also changing (well documented everywhere) as well as the sun and the universe in order to prepare for the BETTER place the earth will be. I've read that there will still be some "housecleaning" by the earth, and more things from the governments (TPTB) in the way of earthquakes, more animal deaths (just to freak us out) and more bad weather. But I have read and believe that the higher beings/aliens?/god? in the universe are keeping this all in check. They have apparently already stepped in numerous times when the governments and others have been doing some incredibly stupid, destructive things.
Now I may lose a lot of people on this, but apparently Obama has been in contact with these higher beings/aliens
and has been fighting a very hard fight to keep us safe. The powers that be are making him look as evil as possible to continue their plan. (Notice he's lost a lot of weight lately? Stress?) And he is aware and communicating with these higher beings/aliens and has been trying to disclose information that will benefit all of us. He's supposed to be disclosing information on this in the next 2-3 months. We shall see.

Anyway, all of this is leading up to a change on our planet (now to 2012-2013) and from what I've read there will be NO DESTRUCTION OF OUR PLANET. Or all of it's peoples, as you have stated. There will be some deaths due to the changes, but we won't be wiped off the planet. I've read that any deaths will be as little is as necessary to rebalance the planet and complete these changes. Don't know what that means, but trying to be optimistic. So maybe some rearranging of the furniture as it were, but no microwave
Also found a lot of info talking about the new free energy they will help us with, like you predicted. So no more hunger, poverty on our planet.

They (higher beings/higher power/aliens/ascended masters, I don't know) are suggesting to us to listen to our hearts and our instincts for our next plan of action. If we listen to our hearts we will be lead to the right move for us personally. So I hope that both you and I have some more "coincidences".

I read over and over that everything will ultimately be wonderful -just as you have stated. So even if we have the earthquakes, the flooding (as far as I can tell, there will not be a worldwide flood/deluge or massive neutron radiation- Hope not...will have to wait and see) that any destruction will be kept to a minimum. The Sun will continue to pick up energies, but our biology is also changing quickly right now (most of us) so the effects will be different then what we would expect. I hope this is true. But like you, we'll have to wait and see. And I don't know if this means we need to use the information you have presented about gold to stay safe. Will keep reading. Everything points to us moving into a 4th/5th dimension. Do whatever you like with that. Might be fun

So this is the angle I will take on this information for the present. I hope that our power of free will is true. I hope with all my heart that we've "jumped the track" a little. That by our meditation, peaceful thoughts, good will and love for mankind and our earth, that we can tip this situation just a little more so our earth change will be even less traumatic. Will keep researching....

Best wishes on your research. I will keep reading this with great interest. I still may try the craft store gold leaf, couldn't hurt. Might as well have a plan. But since I live in California, think the earthquake/volcano/? may be more of a problem first. If it happens to that intensity. Going to keep my gas tank full and probably keep a months worth of dry foods in the trunk. I hope I can get a few more ideas in the mean time. Have friends in Mexico, might be an option. Several have said a couple weeks of supplies would be good, but not to go crazy and panic.

Hope you don't mind my thoughts on this. And, as always, appreciate your thoughts on the subject.

Here's a tiny bit of the information I've been reading. It's "out there" by many opinions, but I'm open to everything. I think you maybe too. I think there are many pieces to the puzzle. I believe we will be learning the rest very shortly. I still want to read more about gold, Egypt, Sumerians, Maya, the Merkaba, the God code (JHWH) the writings of Thoth, and about a hundred more subjects. Tried to put up things you may not have seen yet. And I really think you'd enjoy "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life"- Drunvalo Melchizedek. I read so much last night, and kept forgetting to save the stuff I wanted to share. Was all over the place and hard to remember all the "good stuff". So a couple places I started with, via the "coincidences"...Hope you enjoy.....I'm sure you'll find the things you need from there.

mayanprophecy2012.blogspot.com...
stevebeckow.com...
ezinearticles.com...,-2012&id=5605751
www.lawoftime.org...
stevebeckow.com...
stevebeckow.com...
stevebeckow.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
kryon.com... 12 layers of DNA
www.greggbraden.com...
spiritofmaat.com...
edit on 8-1-2011 by be4peace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

Dude none of your math makes sense.

I see page after page of sense?

and you defend yourself with no credible information.

!!

i looked at an atom from gold and stonehenge like you said too and you're nuts.

Fine.

There's no Reptilians. They were made up by some guy with nothing better to do.

What has that to do with me?

You are right about Yellowstone being a time bomb but it sure isn't going off anytime this year.

Then YOU have nothing to fear.

Stop living in your fantasy world and grow up.

It's OUR fantasy world.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Newkid, go online to Book of Revelations (the bible), we are in the end times, The LORD GOD, Is Coming back.
We are to call on HIS NAME, that we be saved to HEAVEN. (the bible says, Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.)

It is the purification of the earth. If ever there was a time to pray, it's now!

The transformation is necessary. I believe in GOD/ I am a Christian. I also can see many of these things occuring. As a Christian I believe that it is good versus evil (evil will not prevail), that The Light of Christ Lives on in those that are saved.

Another good read, Erich von Daniken, lots of ancient history info as well (he is a Christian, I believe he was raised Catholic).
I double checked to make sure not putting false infor out here, he is a Christian & does not believe that what he has learned conflicts with Christian beliefs.
(Pray people/ Jesus Is about to return/only God Knows the day & the hour but I believe it is soon!/ book of revelations)

Erich von Däniken
www.daniken.com...

"Born on April 14th, 1935, in Zofingen, Switzerland, Erich von Däniken was educated at the College St-Michel in Fribourg, where already as a student he occupied his time with the study of the ancient holy writings. While managing director of a Swiss 5-Star Hotel, he wrote his first book, Chariots of the Gods, which was an immediate bestseller in the United States, Germany, and later in 38 other countries."

]

edit on 8-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

A very well written post.

thankyou for the insight.

I have read 3 or 4 of Erich's books iver the last few years.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR
Newkid, go online to Book of Revelations (the bible), we are in the end times, The LORD GOD, Is Coming back.
We are to call on HIS NAME, that we be saved to HEAVEN. (the bible says, Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.)

It is the purification of the earth. If ever there was a time to pray, it's now!

The transformation is necessary. I believe in GOD/ I am a Christian. I also can see many of these things occuring. As a Christian I believe that it is good versus evil (evil will not prevail), that The Light of Christ Lives on in those that are saved.

Another good read, Erich von Daniken, lots of ancient history info as well (he is a Christian, I believe he was raised Catholic).
I double checked to make sure not putting false infor out here, he is a Christian & does not believe that what he has learned conflicts with Christian beliefs.
(Pray people/ Jesus Is about to return/ book of revelations)

Erich von Däniken
www.daniken.com...

"Born on April 14th, 1935, in Zofingen, Switzerland, Erich von Däniken was educated at the College St-Michel in Fribourg, where already as a student he occupied his time with the study of the ancient holy writings. While managing director of a Swiss 5-Star Hotel, he wrote his first book, Chariots of the Gods, which was an immediate bestseller in the United States, Germany, and later in 38 other countries."

]

I don't follow religion and nor do i believe in it but somewhere i read on a website, which was all related to the bible that the people who will be saved will need to match some criteria

1, Only someting like 144000 will be saved
    2, They will all be male
    3, Only virgins
    4, Only Jews will be selected

I dont have the website where i read this but each statement had a verse from the bible next to it and they were all very clear.

If im wrong then please correct me, like i said im not religous and nor do i believe in it.

Kind regards

Eric.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

aoi3610,

thank you.

I am very interested in science/ history & how it connects with God's Word.
think I can discern pretty well...

There are those that I believe God Allows to see much (information) & thus share what they know, those that are called to do so. When it's aligned with HIS WORD, it is a powerful testimony to/for God, The Alpha & Omega.

In heaven, there is a new order. Simply marvelous!

Thanks for this thread, it has brought Many together & much information is being shared.

Matthew 24 NIV
Signs of the End of the Age

1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2“Do you see all these things?” he asked. “I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,a’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’b spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the desert,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29“Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,

and the moon will not give its light;

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’c

30“At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that itd is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generatione will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

36“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,f but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
the following could be related to a volcano erruption size of yellowstone.. would create calamity in the entire world (hence 3 days of darkness!), surely this would be right before (or beginning of) the bowls described in Book of Revelations (my thought).

Padre Pio & The Three Days of Darkness
(prophecy from Capuchin Priest who bore the stigmata)

www.tldm.org...

February 7, 1950
Take care of the animals during these days. I am the Creator and Preserver of all animals as well as man. I shall give you a Few signs beforehand, at which time you should place more food before them. I will preserve the property of the elect, including the animals, for they shall be in need of sustenance afterwards as well. Let no one go across the yard, even to feed the animals--he who steps outside will perish! Cover your windows carefully. My elect shall not see My wrath. Have confidence in Me, and I will be your protection. Your confidence obliges Me to come to your aid.
The hour of My coming is near! But I will show mercy. A most dreadful punishment will bear witness to the times. My angels, who are to be the executioners of this work, are ready with their pointed swords! They will take special care to annihilate all those who mocked Me and would not believe in My revelations.
Hurricanes of fire will pour forth from the clouds and spread over the entire earth! Storms, bad weather, thunderbolts and earthquakes will cover the earth for two days. An uninterrupted rain of fire will take place! It will begin during a very cold night. All this is to prove that God is the Master of Creation. Those who hope in Me, and believe in my words, have nothing to fear because I will not forsake them, nor those who spread My message. No harm will come to those who are in the state of grace and who seek My mother's protection.
That you may be prepared for these visitations, I will give you the following signs and instructions: The night will be very cold. The wind will roar. After a time, thunderbolts will be heard. Lock all the doors and windows. Talk to no one outside the house. Kneel down before a crucifix, be sorry for your sins, and beg My Mother's protection. Do not look during the earthquake, because the anger of God is holy! Jesus does not want us to behold the anger of God, because God's anger must be contemplated with fear and trembling.
Those who disregard this advice will be killed instantly. The wind will carry with it poisonous gases which will be diffused over the entire earth. Those who suffer and die innocently will be martyrs and they will be with Me in My Kingdom.
Satan will triumph! But after three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease. On the following day the sun will shine again. angels will descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit of peace over the earth. A feeling of immeasurable gratitude will take possession of those who survive this terrible ordeal-the impending punishment-with which God has visited the earth since creation.
I have chosen souls in other countries too, such as Belgium, Switzerland. Spain, who have received these revelations so that other countries also may be prepared. Pray much during this Holy Year of 1950. Pray the Rosary, but pray it well, so that your prayers may reach Heaven. Soon a more terrible catastrophe shall come upon the entire world, such as never before has been witnessed, a terrible chastisement never before experienced! The war of 1950 shall be the introduction to these things.
How unconcerned men are regarding these things! which shall so soon come upon them, contrary to all expectations. How indifferent they are in preparing themselves for these unheard of events, through which they will have to pass so shortly!
The weight of the Divine balance has reached the earth! The wrath of My Father shall be poured out over the entire world! I am again warning the world through your instrumentality, as I have so often done heretofore.
The sins of men have multiplied beyond measure: Irreverence in Church, sinful pride committed in sham religious activities, lack of true brotherly love, indecency in dress, especially at summer seasons...The world is filled with iniquity.
This catastrophe shall come upon the earth like a flash of lightning at which moment the light of the morning sun shall be replaced by black darkness! No one shall leave the house or look out of a window from that moment on. I Myself shall come amidst thunder and lightning. The wicked shall behold My Divine Heart. There shall be great confusion because of this utter darkness in which the entire earth shall be enveloped, and many, many shall die from fear and despair.
Those who shall fight for My cause shall receive grace from My Divine Heart; and the cry: "WHO IS LIKE UNTO GOD!" shall serve as a means of protection to many. However, many shall burn in the open fields like withered grass! The godless shall be annihilated, so that afterwards the just shall be able to stand afresh.
On the day, as soon as complete darkness has set in, no one shall leave the house or look from out of the window. The darkness shall last a day and a night, followed by another day and a night, and another day--but on the night following, the stars will shine again, and on the next morning the sun shall rise again, and it will be SPRINGTIME!!
In the days of darkness, My elect shall not sleep, as did the disciples in the garden of olives. They, shall pray incessantly, and they shall not be disappointed in Me. I shall gather My elect. Hell will believe itself to be in possession of the entire earth, but I shall reclaim it!
Do you, perhaps, think that I would permit My Father to have such terrible chastisements come upon the world, if the world would turn from iniquity to justice? But because of My great love, these afflictions shall be permitted to come upon man. Although many shall curse Me, yet thousands of souls shall be saved through them. No human understanding can fathom the depth of My love!
Pray! Pray! I desire your prayers. My Dear Mother Mary, Saint Joseph, Saint Elizabeth, Saint Conrad, Saint Michael. Saint Peter, the Little Therese, Your Holy Angels, shall be your intercessors. Implore their aid! Be courageous soldiers of Christ! At the return of light, let everyone give thanks to the Holy Trinity for Their
protection! The devastation shall be very great! But I, Your God, will have purified the earth. I am with you. Have confidence!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

The 144,000, are first fruits, Revelations 7:4 &
Revelation 14:4
4 "These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb."

There are many interpretations of this, as there is with so much in life. My own belief is that they are spiritually pure. Says, "there is no lie found in their mouth." I take this to mean that they are given knowledge from God To be shared, that is HIS TRUTH & WORD, in loving kindness. They, "sing a new song," (biblical) by The Grace of God, that many will be saved (my belief).

I do not believe that only 144,000 will be saved. I am not sure how it will all work out as to God's Plan, but the bible says there is a multitude. Some theorists believe only 144,000 will be saved, some believe the 144,000 represents the church. I think the 144,000 is a literal number, that they are first fruits (as the bible states),
then the multitude. There is a new order in Heaven. I believe that there will be spiritual leaders (144,000) of the multitude, under THE LORD JESUS. That's my belief, there are many! Only God Knows All!

What I beleive is beautiful is that we are one in CHRIST when saved, transforming, we are like LIGHT with GOD AS our Lamp, (Light Is E=mc2).. The Love of God, Reigns.

God Is Love /God Is Light (in bible) Light is E = mc2 our hearts/love (energy Act Ion ) with The Light of God = Salvation to Heaven (& we are one in CHRIST).

The following has helped me understand the transformation that will occur (& again/thes are just thoughts/what if's), via The Light Of Christ.

Also interesting to research is dimension, ie, Machio Kaku (scientist), on 11 dimensions.

& you tube/11 dimensions
www.youtube.com...

& Elegant Universe/ Nova, PBS
video.pbs.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

I don't follow religion and nor do i believe in it but somewhere i read on a website, which was all related to the bible that the people who will be saved will need to match some criteria

Here's My take / thoughts:

1, Only someting like 144000 will be saved

I wonder if it is to be taken literally, probably.

2, They will all be male

Hmmm, have no proof otherwise

3, Only virgins

Hmmm, not so sure, wonder what it means by Virgin eh?

4, Only Jews will be selected

I am not a Jew, definately, however, I learnt this when there were 144 days left until Israels "Birthday" 63/64
Co-incidence - maybe.

I dont have the website where i read this but each statement had a verse from the bible next to it and they were all very clear.

If im wrong then please correct me, like i said im not religous and nor do i believe in it.

I am also NOT religous, however, it is a clever book, it knows things that could not have been known?
The signs are very clear for where we are now.

Thanks Eric, your input is appreciated.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

Well, I think Padre Pio was a bit colored by his times. God will hardly make the effort to wipe out big parts of humanity because of "indecency in dress, especially at summer seasons". If he exists, I think he has a little bit more judgement than that. Christianity has historically been used to opress people, so I think you shold take what the "spokespersons" say with a grain of salt. Not ruling out that there is a God force though.

OP/aoi3610: I could not answer you message. Have to wait until I've written 20 post, and I don't want to make them meaningless.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

As to Padre Pio's prophecy & other's/ dreams, ideas, etc...
Yes, "take with grain of salt,"
even bible says, "take every thought captive," & to, "discern."
That's the beauty I believe of The Holy Spirit, each is given the ability to interpret!

(my thoughts/beliefs)
not to detract from thread but just additions to & related to what is going on in the world right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join