It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by aoi3610
Some FACTs on GOLD:
GOLD

For anyone that wants to know.

... And there it is, the sales site. "Buy your gold to make your protective hat here!"

Why do your FACTS on GOLD come from a site that is promoting buying it?

Why do you keep coming back here to make these silly comments.?
There is a lot of information on that site, on 1 page, that is easy to read and understand.

Did I say BUY gold from them? NO

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
Australia = AU
Gold = AU

Australia is GOD

Thank you captain obvious

;-)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dumpaling

Hi, I've been reading this post for the few days, and while I may have missed some things, I think I have read most of your posts. I can't say I really believe you are right but you do point out a lot of interesting things.

Yes, a lot.

One issue I have is how you keep mentioning 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16. You stated that the human body and I believe our solar system follows the same 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 pattern.

Everything is made of Atoms, pop you head in on Wikipedia or any other likely source you find and look at the "make-up" of an atom.

You're, and everyone else's, body is made of them. And everything on this planet, and every other I assume.

The solar system is made of them, in fact, take a look at the whole solar system, with the sun in the middle, (Protons / Electrons), the planets surrounding it, (Neutrons)

The sun is the half, the planets show each energy level inside the "Atom" or something along those lines
(My Quantum Physics is rusty, but again, I can read)

Now look at the Galaxy:

Same effect.

E.G.

Egyptians used Headware, arm / wrist bands & finger tips, all gold, all by surface area.

The headware covered their Bodies "Solar System" (Your Brain), the centre of which is your Neurotransmitter.
(Neurotransmitter? Co-incidence - Neuron - Neutron?)

The Headware is 1/2

The Arm "Band" is 1/4

The finger tips are 1/16

Is it co-incidence that it works out that way? And it does.

I'm sorry if I missed your explanation of it, but can you please explain again how exactly the human body and the solar system follow that pattern? Thanks!!

Does that make sense.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Two questions, will probably have more. Would taking gold internally help in anyway in your opinion? And would shielding the head only be enough to keep from harm? I'm assuming as some point your head/body would have to be shielded 24/7 or would it be safe at night with the sun on the other side? (Ok, that was three questions- I keep having more as I think about all of this) Could you please give some more suggestions as to what we can do. Especially with limited funds. I was considering going to the craft store and buying gold leaf. Don't know how much I would need. And I DO believe you. I don't know exactly the interpretations, if they are to be taken literally, or symbolically (some of them). But, I think I get it.

I'm sorry that you continue to be attacked by those who either don't read or need to get a hobby. Makes me very worried when the SHTF that people can be so uncivilized over a posting they aren't being forced to read. How will they behave when things get difficult. Really scary!!

And please, if you don't have something constructive to say, or a relavent question, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS ANYMORE! Find something else to do. I've reread all the pages and am surprised at the infantile level of responses from some. This man is spending a LOT of his time (time that he could spend otherwise) researching, testing, and answering to those who just want to judge and ridicule. It's very frustrating. I truly believe he is trying to help us with this information. The rest of you can think what you like.

Please save this thread for the people who would like to know more....Thank you!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Perhaps this thread is striking a cord with people and that's why they are being so judgmental and nasty. Most people would just look at something else, not argue. If it's really fiction in your mind, you shouldn't care what the OP writes or believes.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Two questions, will probably have more.

No worries.

Would taking gold internally help in anyway in your opinion?

I doubt it but I do not know? Can't see what good it will do shielding from inside?

And would shielding the head only be enough to keep from harm?

Again, I cannot be sure? Egyptians, Mayans etc All also covered their shoulders?

I'm assuming as some point your head/body would have to be shielded 24/7 or would it be safe at night with the sun on the other side?

I assume it would be fine without the sun in view?

(Ok, that was three questions- I keep having more as I think about all of this) Could you please give some more suggestions as to what we can do.

If you have got this far then it is likely you have the same information as me, well, a lot of it.

Especially with limited funds.

Eye of Horus? Funds "should" be unimportant?

I was considering going to the craft store and buying gold leaf.

I considered this too however I had never tried it, I looked at how it works and decided it would not put up with the heat I was going to apply, can wise.

I am sure however it would be fine inside or ontop of a hat etc. I thought of a baseball call lined "inside" so "The Average Joe" does not instantly see you as a Duh.

Don't know how much I would need.

It is sold here in 8cm x 8cm squares, how much do you need. That's all about surface area and your head / whatever else you need.

And I DO believe you.

I believe me to, along with a growing number of others. Here and on Here.

I don't know exactly the interpretations, if they are to be taken literally, or symbolically (some of them). But, I think I get it.

Yes, you get the idea, some people are so blind. Something REALLY bad is about to happen, and I am affraid it is gonna be the poor old US of A that's gonna take it.

I do love the states too.
:-(

I'm sorry that you continue to be attacked by those who either don't read or need to get a hobby. Makes me very worried when the SHTF that people can be so uncivilized over a posting they aren't being forced to read. How will they behave when things get difficult. Really scary!!

Do not worry, I do not care. No one can say I did not try. When I am stood at the Pearly gates I will have a clear conscience.

And please, if you don't have something constructive to say, or a relavent question, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS ANYMORE! Find something else to do. I've reread all the pages and am surprised at the infantile level of responses from some. This man is spending a LOT of his time (time that he could spend otherwise) researching, testing, and answering to those who just want to judge and ridicule. It's very frustrating. I truly believe he is trying to help us with this information. The rest of you can think what you like.

Please save this thread for the people who would like to know more....Thank you!

Amen.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thank you again for the info. I appreciate your time very much. Last question for now: What are your thoughts on the Merkaba? Just wondering....if you care to not reply, understood. I know time is valuable. Best wishes.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by be4peace

A quick looks says it's along the same lines of thought.

I will spend more time on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

Originally posted by squandered
Australia = AU
Gold = AU

Australia is GOD

Thank you captain obvious

;-)

Well they have always said that AU is the lucky county.....

They built a parliament House 10 times too big for the current administration. A little lavish but there have been rumors for years that it may have another purported use in the future.

Maybe time for all you folks in the Northern Hemisphere to immigrate to Australia... :-D

BTW, I live on top of a mountain and only 400M from a dis-used gold mine... Wondering if that'll do and maybe wrap a few rolls of gold foil around me...

DOH!! What hte hell am I saying...!!!! This thread is getting to me :-D
edit on 1/7/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
& for those iso more info:

the bible talks about gold, tribulation, end times (book of revelation in particular).
google search: bible + gold.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, while I remain skeptial about your predictions I'm not going to resort to childish trolling since that just discourages people posting predictions.

I'm intrugued by ancient knowledge, I've just started reading a few book on Giza.

If I may say, some of your prediction is interesting to me - but some of it smacks of trying to find pieces to fit the puzzle - Israel for instance.

Don't let the shouters put you off - they are only words, but you knew that already right?

Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thousands of new birds dying, now in Italy. Also not the same , completely different bird this time:
www.mirror.co.uk... 875-22832765/

MILLIONS of dead fish as well mentioned in the above article.

Not looking too good, certainly can't keep blaming all these deaths on "fireworks" etc anymore.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Glad you feel this forum is the best place to post...

My take: IMHO

Continents moving, plate tectonics movements causing:
New Madrid, widening of Mississippi
Followed by California San Andreas and Hoover Dam break
Followed by Tidal Waves East and West...not sure where, maybe Europe and California...

All before your March-April time frame or there abouts...

So much for MY dreams/visions...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xBWOMPx

is it not a scam quoting that donald trump has invested init so iv read

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Still more animal deaths around the world, thousands of birds dying, millions of fish dead, tens of thousands of crabs washed ashore dead:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Silly that they are still trying to blame bird deaths on "fireworks"!

While the events are likely unrelated, most still remain a mystery. Officials suggest fireworks are likely responsible for many of the bird deaths and that unusually cold weather could be to blame for the strange mass deaths of fish and crabs.

Also quite silly to say it is "likely unrelated". The more coming up here the more related it all seems! And perhaps that "unusually cold weather" got something to do with the Pole Shift going on? I guess we didn't see the end of these events yet.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
@ aoi3610

After being a long time lurker, I too have decided to register on this site. You have "brought me out" of hiding, so to speak.

I am very interested in your ideas / predictions, and can't wait to read more.

I live in South Africa, on the "reef" - The City of Gold
(Johannesburg), or Egoli as it is known locally.

What are your thoughts (if any) on how South Africa would fare during the coming events?

Trust me, I will be the first one down the local gold mine (20kms away, and open to the public) if this comes true....

Keep at it!

edit on 7-1-2011 by Reincarnate because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Reincarnate

@ aoi3610

After being a long time lurker, I too have decided to register on this site. You have "brought me out" of hiding, so to speak.

Nice user name in that case.. :-)

I am very interested in your ideas / predictions, and can't wait to read more.

You will get them as they come. The questions people post do help.
They "push" me to look.

I live in South Africa, on the "reef" - The City of Gold (Johannesburg), or Egoli as it is known locally.

The Meek shall inherit the Earth. I see the Meek as Africa.

What are your thoughts (if any) on how South Africa would fare during the coming events?

Not given S.Africa any thought I'm affraid. It is in Africa though, but Surrounded by Sea..

Trust me, I will be the first one down the local gold mine (20kms away, and open to the public) if this comes true....

LOL

Keep at it!

I will

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusPrimate

Well, while I remain skeptial about your predictions I'm not going to resort to childish trolling since that just discourages people posting predictions.

Thank you.

I'm intrugued by ancient knowledge, I've just started reading a few book on Giza.

Fascinates me.

If I may say, some of your prediction is interesting to me - but some of it smacks of trying to find pieces to fit the puzzle - Israel for instance.

It's just a shame they fit so well.

Don't let the shouters put you off - they are only words, but you knew that already right?

Peace.

Returned to you.

edit on 7-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A nicely written article on the Recent bird / fish deaths recently.

Stolen from another Thread.
Thankyou.
News Article.

Still happening.

This is a snippet of what a Chinese Newspaper report has said:

In general, the magnetic elements of change is very small, but with the solar activity and geomagnetic storms are closely related phenomena, but it happened very suddenly. This is because the intense sunspot activity, when the energy released is equivalent to some one hundred thousand hydrogen bomb blast, while a large number of charged particles ejected. These charged particles hitting the Earth forming a powerful magnetic field to the magnetic field superposition, so that under normal circumstances, the magnetic elements changed dramatically, causing "magnetic storms." Occurs when the magnetic storm on Earth many strange phenomena occur. Over the North Pole in the dark there will be a beautiful aurora. The compass will swing, short-wave radio broadcasts suddenly, relying on the magnetic field "navigation" will be lost pigeons, flying around. To cosmic rays and magnetic fields can stop high-energy charged particles from the sun is harmful organisms from the natural umbrella.

Is it only me...
:-(

edit on 7-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wow, 31 pages of pure crap. More useless predictions, blah, blah, blah........If even one of the predictions listed on this site came true......it would be a different world.......what a bunch of crap

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join