It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainwashedteen

I think you brought up an interesting idea when you stated that the hieroglyphs were exactly what they are- pictures. Logically, if you were going to attempt to communicate to future generations that may not communicate with the same language that you use, the only way to communicate would be through pictures.

I can also see no other way.

But, I am unsure if the hieroglyphs actually make an understandable phrase or idea with their pictures alone. Could you share some of your "translations?"

I have spent more time on Cartouches as they seem to me to be "learning" exercises, or "Lessons" / "Instructions"

e.g.

Here is a Cartouch.

I am guessing this cartouche has to do with learning to fly, or say a 3rd lesson.

Note the I I I (3)
Sit down, use your "wand" plus 1 hand and a single Gold Dome.
Further up, if you want to "fly" over water then you need at least 1 extra "arm" on your Dome for power I assume, 2 hands and the bit at the top that looks like the top of a castle wall is that you regulate it with light / dark.

If you look at Egytian Gold it always seems to alternate between Gold and "Blue / Darker" colour. Regulation.

Supposition, and I'm still learning.

They have 3 birds I've seen on Cartouches.

Chick - Learner
Eagle - Expert
Owl - Wise

Circle seems to be the sun.
Half domes, gold covered, that 98% bit?

Wavy lines, water

Pictures as words, doesn't seem so hard. The Flying tech is bit difficult to get your head round.
Time though. It's is totally different to our technology, but it is all OIL based. Not Gold.

They used an upturned "dome", guessing wood or ceramic, with 3 gold domes underneath for "power" (3 is stable) Think triangular UFO's. (Same Type Tech)
Regulated by the "driver" who has a gold headress and "arms if required. (look at the headress of Kin Tut)

Gold Flip flops make the connection through the wood / ceramic? possibly.
Gold Fingertips for Control?

Wierd stuff. But still learning.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Oh my Gold I`ve just realized why the sucofocace the pharoah was put in was gold,protection,the answers are seeping through,a event that reoccurs with gold as the protector.totally awesome OP.

I think, and there are Cartouches to describe it that this is how it goes.

Dead Egyptian.

Into Sarcophagus, Gold, Holding a GOLD Scarab Beetle.
Close The Lid, dump it in a DARK Pyramid.

The Beetle becomes a light for the Egyptians "Soul" to find his way back.

Silly, Preposterous?

Maybe, but it is on the Cartouches.

Beetles have the BEST shape for surface area, like 3 domes on their back.
Egyptians really liked the Scarab Beetle.

Only prob ,does`nt gold have a low melting point,iknow if its a electromagnetic burst that won`t matter,no need to answer.

Just over 1000C I think. Quite High for such a maleable metal.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
After reading this entire thread, I did a bit of googling.
Found this web-page interesting....GOLD seems to be the key, and a lot of people realise it.
I don't quite understand the math but it ties in with OP's statements

www.valdostamuseum.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by piniongrease
After reading this entire thread, I did a bit of googling.
Found this web-page interesting....GOLD seems to be the key, and a lot of people realise it.
I don't quite understand the math but it ties in with OP's statements

www.valdostamuseum.org...

Look at the picture showing the "cut through" of the Great Pyramid, you can see the 3 "chambers".
1 for Gold, bottom.
1 for Lead, Middle.
1 For Tin, Top.

Sand in from the top 4 openings / vent shafts. lol.

Gold just pumps out of the bottom right hand "entrance".

It is supposed to be under water the lower chamber for cooling, but the sea level has dropped 30m or so.

The cap should not be there, it should have an opening with a flame to burn of the Phosperous created when the Silicon melts / fuses.

I saw the flame on my Eye of Horus experiments when in "the oven"

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Having followed this thread since its start, I find it interesting and disturbing to see that what the OP is talking about is actually happening right in front of us. We have seen the dead fish, the dead birds, around the world, there has been large earthquakes such as the 7+ one in Chile just a few days ago, there has been increased amounts of "flu" which in turn could as well be a result of whatever is causing all the other events ( newyork.cbslocal.com... ), and lastly confirmation on the poles shifting seriously ( www2.tbo.com... ).

All of this taking place after the OP first started to talk about, and all of it taking place just now in January which is the exact month he gave for the major problems to unfold. Coincidence ? Or could he actually be on to something here?

Personally I think the events taking place strongly suggest that the OP have done his homework regarding how he predicts these matters, as it would be really some astronomical odds to be so precise by chance.
edit on 6-1-2011 by pleiadiantalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pleiadiantalk
Having followed this thread since its start, I find it interesting and disturbing to see that what the OP is talking about is actually happening right in front of us. We have seen the dead fish, the dead birds, around the world, there has been large earthquakes such as the 7+ one in Chile just a few days ago, there has been increased amounts of "flu" which in turn could as well be a result of whatever is causing all the other events ( newyork.cbslocal.com... ), and lastly confirmation on the poles shifting seriously ( www2.tbo.com... ).

All of this taking place after the OP first started to talk about, and all of it taking place just now in January which is the exact month he gave for the major problems to unfold. Coincidence ? Or could he actually be on to something here?

Personally I think the events taking place strongly suggest that the OP have done his homework regarding how he predicts these matters, as it would be really some astronomical odds to be so precise by chance.
edit on 6-1-2011 by pleiadiantalk because: (no reason given)

And as the day(s) creep forward, I see more and more to say the same.

I have yet to see anything to disprove what I say. I keep looking.

Thanks for hanging in.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pleiadiantalk
Having followed this thread since its start, I find it interesting and disturbing to see that what the OP is talking about is actually happening right in front of us.

Do you have a different calendar than the rest of us? The first post in this thread is from two days ago, after the earthquake in Chile and after the first of the bird/fish die off (this bit, anyway, that's been happening for at least a decade, and probably has been happening since there were birds and fish.) The magnetic North Pole has also been moving for thousands of years, it is a known phenomenon.

His "predictions" still have three weeks to play out.
edit on 6-1-2011 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Yes, I agree, we've had some children go ill in China, a Few die here and there, more bird / fish / other deaths.

But, no, I agree nothing. SOLIDLY tangible.
YET

The predictions do have until Dec 21 2012 actually.

But to be fair, the first "biggy" is within 2 weeks or so.

edit on 6-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Well you`ve got to remember their were no pharoahs found in the pyramid if you see what I`m getting at with the gold protected sucofocace may have nothing to do with burial,maybe he was betrayed by others or was`nt picked up as expected by something !

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by aoi3610

Well you`ve got to remember their were no pharoahs found in the pyramid if you see what I`m getting at with the gold protected sucofocace may have nothing to do with burial,maybe he was betrayed by others or was`nt picked up as expected by something !

The Great Pyramid was not for the same thing, only GOLD.

I did not think there should be any bodies? That's the point? It wouldn't have been much cop if it didn't work. lol

I also do not think it had to do with burial either.

Anything else would have been robbed over the 2000 years before us today.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Even though it seems we are all screwed unless one can get their mits on some GOD
, we can always turn to comedy to lighten the mood.
Couldn't resist linking this scene

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

For sure ,you do offcourse realise that the pyramids where originally right next to the nile river ,this is recent discoveries,which meant water was utilized easily than what can be observed at present timeline we are in.
Nice one piniongrease ,you no could be special green properties in that LoL
edit on 6-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I found the secret of gold!!! If you put it in your gas tank with water, it will power your car!! This is serious, you all have to try it..the gold isn't used up, so all you need is water to power your car. You only need about a gram of gold, and tap water works just fine. This is AMAZING!
edit on 6-1-2011 by Ghost374 because: details

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by piniongrease

That was quality.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

I found the secret of gold!!!

LOL, no, I did, but The Ancient Egyptians beat me. You are 3rd.
So really you've found "Bronze"

If you put it in your gas tank with water, it will power your car!!

Possibly, but I have not tried. Have you tried Bronze?

This is serious, you all have to try it.

I will ask the wife to do it. (Should I use Gold or Bronze?)

the gold isn't used up, so all you need is water to power your car.

Rains here a lot, we should save LOADS and LOADS of money.

You only need about a gram of gold, and tap water works just fine. This is AMAZING!

Wow, I have enough to do the whole village!!
Everyone will LOVE me.

AND YOU.

:-)
Sarcasm...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
these type of threads on here are the most boring and stupid ones, seriously as soon as these dates pass so will this thread...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

and yet you entered the thread, went all the way to the end and posted your boring and stupid comment.
thanks for your opinion, very constructive.
Bless

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

these type of threads on here are the most boring and stupid ones,

Glad that's how you see it.

Why did you even look?

seriously as soon as these dates pass so will this thread...

Either way that is true.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pleiadiantalk

As has been stated... The things you mentioned had already happened before the OP mentioned them. He just recently even addressed the birds and fish.

aoi3610, you believe you can create a way to make gold..... that the Great Pyramid is actually a Gold making machine. You say "God is Gold". So.... you are saying the Egyptians made God and you are going to make God too?

The dead bodys that you say will be frozen in ice that you believe souls cannot be released from...... what do you believe these souls will be doing?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
reply to post by pleiadiantalk

As has been stated... The things you mentioned had already happened before the OP mentioned them. He just recently even addressed the birds and fish.

There have been more today, 40k crabs off the Kent coast, bunch of kids ill in China (LEAD POISONING??)

aoi3610, you believe you can create a way to make gold.

I did not create it, the Egyptians, or someone before them did.

.... that the Great Pyramid is actually a Gold making machine.

I am 100% on the above.

You say "God is Gold".

Lots of times.

So.... you are saying the Egyptians made God and you are going to make God too?

They definately did, and quite possibly I will and several thousand others in the coming months.

The dead bodys that you say will be frozen in ice that you believe souls cannot be released from...... what do you believe these souls will be doing?

Suffering in HELL for eternity, or however long it takes to thaw...

edit on 6-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join