It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Yeah, I guess I didn't mean that the star in the center of the earth would cause an event but I think the hollow earth and the star at the middle has significance, most likely post 2012. It really starts to make sense when one reverses their thinking and what they have been taught by conventional means. If our planet is hollow with a star in the center then that means the other planets in our solar system and beyond are the same. There could be other civilizations living within them as well. Then if you start thinking in terms of religion/spirituality etc... it starts to get more interesting. Consider that the star in the center of the earth is heaven or god... its more about the symbolism than the label so to each their own. We all come from this star and return to it upon death (white light). The theory also goes that once we return we are either reincarnated on this world or on another. This got me thinking that the stars are like a network, think of it like a computer network passing energy and data amongst them. It is also interesting when you look at the human body externally and internally and the similarities between our systems and the solar system. Perhaps that is where our soul comes from? Perhaps we are made from star fragments or star dust and are just part of the network of energy that is our galaxy and beyond...? I know my thoughts are scattered and a bit like science fiction but I think you can appreciate what I am now seeing. Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by veritaslibertas

Yeah, I guess I didn't mean that the star in the center of the earth would cause an event but I think the hollow earth and the star at the middle has significance, most likely post 2012.

There is a star at the centre of our planet. I guess, A molten ball of metal, Lead or Gold. But not Iron/Nickel.

It really starts to make sense when one reverses their thinking and what they have been taught by conventional means.

Because we've been lied to / mis-informed.

If our planet is hollow with a star in the center then that means the other planets in our solar system and beyond are the same.

Yes it does. The Egyptian 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 can tell you what is in each by density. The solar system is exactly like an Atom, just on a bigger scale. Same as the solar system and the galaxy / universe.

There could be other civilizations living within them as well.

Not sure on that.

Then if you start thinking in terms of religion/spirituality etc... it starts to get more interesting. Consider that the star in the center of the earth is heaven or god... its more about the symbolism than the label so to each their own.

BOOM. Sybolism. Check.

We all come from this star and return to it upon death (white light).

yes, Double check.

The theory also goes that once we return we are either reincarnated on this world or on another. This got me thinking that the stars are like a network, think of it like a computer network passing energy and data amongst them.

Yep. Exactly, and that is what our sun is doing now.

It is also interesting when you look at the human body externally and internally and the similarities between our systems and the solar system.

Yep. Strange isn't it. Everything follows the same 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 rule.

Perhaps that is where our soul comes from?

hmm.

Perhaps we are made from star fragments or star dust and are just part of the network of energy that is our galaxy and beyond...?

We are definately all from stars.

I know my thoughts are scattered and a bit like science fiction but I think you can appreciate what I am now seeing. Any thoughts?

Yes, see above.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Just sent you a u2u rather than derail the OP's thread.
Woody

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by dreams n chains

Alas... this is one of the places your are losing me.
You are stating we must have a gold hat/roof to believe in God?

I am saying GOD is GOLD.

You will need the hat / roof to protect you from the Neutrons.
You will have been Marked by God?

Your theory on the birds/fish. Why would it just be one type of bird?

I do not believe it is 1 type of bird, but size has to play a part from a dosage point of view.

So... you are speaking figuratively of gold now? You showed pictures of Gold Roofs and spoke of Egyption Gold Garnishments (i.e. anklets,bracelets,headwear). Matter as opposed to energy. A gold icon of god as opposed to God.

You talk of creating gold. You must then be stating that you believe you are creating God? According to what you have answered my questions with.

The bird and fish deaths in Arkansas were mostly one type of bird and one type of fish.

Your thread reads like Linda Goodman's Book, Gooberz

Suggested reading for anyone enjoying this post such as I am. Nearly everything about this thread is in Gooberz. Have you ever read that book, aoi3610? You would find very common ground.

Wiki on Linda Goodman

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Nice Prediction.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My hats off to you aoi3610 and all the research you have put into this thread. Ultimately, I hope you are wrong(no offense) but what you say is compelling.

edit on 6-1-2011 by LuckyStrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey aoi3610

No need to put your boxing gloves on to reply to this
In other words I'm not a flamer or troll like many of those ignorant folk who register on this site to flame people who pose theories.

I myself have also registered on ATS purely to follow and respond on this particular thread. Thanks...because of it I've done no work for the past 2 days in the office!

Ancient Egyptian culture has always fascinated my wife and I...so much so that last year we toured the whole of Egypt and visited most of the common ancient monuments.

Can you perhaps shed a bit more light on your interpretations of the Hieroglyphs and your view of their literal meanings by means of some specific examples?

My wife and I were expressly forbidden from taking photographs of any kind in the tomb of Ramesis II in the Valley of the Kings. Has anyone on this thread been into that specific tomb? In the passageway into the tomb there are hundreds of thousands of engravings on the walls and ceilings. Did any of you perhaps notice the 4-armed warrior-looking beings, or the decapitated head of one of these beings being transported on a reed raft?

Do any of you also not find that the Ankh 'Key of Life' symbol bears an uncanny resemblance to a Grey?

Please keep your replies, further findings and thoughts coming.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, seems like the mexican flu made another come back in the Netherlands;

headlines.nos.nl...

2 seemingly healthy kids (4 and 11) died at the consequences of the mexican flu between 20 and 27 of december 2010. The last dead related to the mexican flu was on 23 okt. 2009.

Just saying.....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Prime Minister of Poland is going to become the new leader of Israel?? Looks like Helen Thomas had it backwards...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KeRsHaN

Hey aoi3610

No need to put your boxing gloves on to reply to this In other words I'm not a flamer or troll like many of those ignorant folk who register on this site to flame people who pose theories.

I myself have also registered on ATS purely to follow and respond on this particular thread. Thanks...because of it I've done no work for the past 2 days in the office!

Sorry about the work bit.

Ancient Egyptian culture has always fascinated my wife and I...so much so that last year we toured the whole of Egypt and visited most of the common ancient monuments.

My wife and I have visited the area twice. It is wonderful.

Can you perhaps shed a bit more light on your interpretations of the Hieroglyphs and your view of their literal meanings by means of some specific examples?

It would lake time, but, if you read the cartouches they tell you how to use the power of gold to do many things, including fly, re-incarnate etc.

My wife and I were expressly forbidden from taking photographs of any kind in the tomb of Ramesis II in the Valley of the Kings.

I remember that photo thing, to be honest, the Great Pyramid is the Key.

Has anyone on this thread been into that specific tomb? In the passageway into the tomb there are hundreds of thousands of engravings on the walls and ceilings. Did any of you perhaps notice the 4-armed warrior-looking beings, or the decapitated head of one of these beings being transported on a reed raft?

I believe all the other pyramids had a different use, reincarnation. Supposition though. Based on Egyptian Cartouches.

Do any of you also not find that the Ankh 'Key of Life' symbol bears an uncanny resemblance to a Grey?

I do not know, however, it is the key to power and life.

Please keep your replies, further findings and thoughts coming.

I will.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
The Prime Minister of Poland is going to become the new leader of Israel?? Looks like Helen Thomas had it backwards...

Like I said before, that is open to interpretaion, he has effectively been leading the Jews for 3 years already in Poland.

I guess it does not need to be Israel. He is still the leader of a lot of Jews where he is.
He will have had 3.5 years when his office ends.

I do not know him, I do not know if he is good or bad, but unfortunately his profile fits the book.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota

i dont get posts like this, we all know Miss Thomas is in it for the money but by just saying what you say & giving no explanation tends to make people fresh in this subject want to go off & find out just what she said. An explanation would be nice

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just----WoW.
24K gold is karat, not thousands.

You can't make reasonable assertions based on fancy wordplay.
You also can't "port over" whatever items you wish into formula.
I could say "E=MC squared really works if it is everything = mushrooms and carrots in a box."

Not happening.
But, I will wait and see.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Its a case of shock of the lightining,checkout saturn.lately Wow

edit on 6-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

Just----WoW.
24K gold is karat, not thousands.

Co-incidence? 24k? many people write k instead of 000?

You can't make reasonable assertions based on fancy wordplay.

I can do whatever takes my fancy. You do not have to listen.

Aside from that, I see no word play?

You also can't "port over" whatever items you wish into formula.

I'd love to know what you mean by that?

I could say "E=MC squared really works if it is everything = mushrooms and carrots in a box."

That is nice, but it is NOT what I said.

It is an equation like any other, if you have 2 of the values you can figure the 3rd.?

Not happening.

What is not happening?

Bird Deaths?
Fish Deaths?
Red Moon?
Meteors?
Magnetic Anomalies?

And more.

Like I said, you do not have to read this, or listen, or do anything.
You are your own destiny.

But, I will wait and see.

Good, but don't wait and see too long.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
get ready for the big burst,get of your,phone, mobile you`ll be set alite,the suns about to go neutron burst because of arriving gravity wave from beetleguise supernova,its coming early,keep your eye on beetleguise when it blinks out S...t yourselfs
Ooppps cats out the bag

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My apologies if you already answered this, I had surgery this week and sitting up to read is painful. I did get through most of the pages though. But in case I missed this, how are you preparing for this? Are you planning to relocate? And if for some magical reason this doesn't happen, where will your research be next? And you inspired me to get out my Drunvalo Melchizedek books again to reread his extensive stuff on Egypt and mathmatics. Again, I really appreciate this thread...thanks.
edit on 6-1-2011 by be4peace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4peace
My apologies if you already answered this, I had surgery this week and sitting up to read is painful.

I feel for you.

I did get through most of the pages though. But in case I missed this, how are you preparing for this?

I will take it day by day, I am prepared to do whatever is necessary.

Are you planning to relocate?

I see that very likely.

And if for some magical reason this doesn't happen, where will your research be next?

The Eye of Horus and Free / Easier Energy.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think you brought up an interesting idea when you stated that the hieroglyphs were exactly what they are- pictures. Logically, if you were going to attempt to communicate to future generations that may not communicate with the same language that you use, the only way to communicate would be through pictures. But, I am unsure if the hieroglyphs actually make an understandable phrase or idea with their pictures alone. Could you share some of your "translations?"

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh my Gold I`ve just realized why the sucofocace the pharoah was put in was gold,protection,the answers are seeping through,a event that reoccurs with gold as the protector.totally awesome OP.
Only prob ,does`nt gold have a low melting point,iknow if its a electromagnetic burst that won`t matter,no need to answer.
Cool gold for protection within a electrodynamic flying machine amazing,so thats why all our chips are gold coated insulation

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join