It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Oh, and can we forego the gold plating and just go with Demron suits?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Dames outlined a series of events that his remote viewing team sees happening in the next few years. The first, starting this year, is an implosion of the financial market, creating a global economic collapse. Concurrent with that will be a worldwide influenza pandemic, which he suspects is currently about to enter into the beginning stages. Following these two dire events will be “the use of a nuclear weapon in anger” on the Korean peninsula. Since the North Koreans allegedly do not have the means to deliver an airborne nuclear weapon, Dames asserted that they have, instead, begun developing nuclear land and sea mines. Ultimately, this forecast culminates, “a couple of years from now,” with a solar “kill shot” that will devastate the entire planet. Pressed for any positive predictions for the future, Dames said that the “only thing” he could think of was that “after the dust clears, after 10 or 20 years from now, another race will be on the planet Earth to help us rebuild what’s left of the planet.”

That's funny.

NOT.
edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

I do not know what that suit is, does it have gold in it?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It's in the thread, near the beginning.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
[reply to post by aoi3610

Demron
edit on 5-1-2011 by kalamatas because: screwed up

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
reply to post by EricLintScD

Right on. I always enjoy reading predictions threads, even though not one so far has turned out to be true. The way I see it, they're a part of what ATS is. If you don't like them, just block the forum.

Thats not true, there was someone who predicted the BP oil spill on the exact day it happened.....look it up !!!
Sometimes they do come true and sometimes we just never know how close we are with our predictions....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Mother Shipton was one of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

It's in the thread, near the beginning.

K, so I went back through the first 10 pages again. Are you going to build a pyramid and make lots and lots of gold?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I wanted to THANK YOU for this post as well. I've never had the patience to read through any of the predictions before, and yours' is facinating. I wish people would get their heads out of their rearends (sorry, but I'm fed up with the personal attacks and nonsense people are posting) and listen to different points of view. Do any of us really know what's true? We can only go by clues, mathmatics, nature, our gut feelings, etc. Be open minded! You don't have to believe anything, but before you discount ALL of something written about this, READ and see if some of it "rings a bell" so to speak. Many cultures around the world are unified that something fantastic, good or bad, may happen in the next two years. Maybe we should just shut up a little, listen, and look for our spiritual side (not religion, but spiritual). Obviously money is not going to be what saves us. Maybe the earth is just sick of our selfishness, pollution, and lack of compassion, and needs a change.

Have you read the "Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, vol. I & II" by Drunvalo Melchizedek? He goes through the geometry and mathmatics of life forms, as well as how we came to be and why the world is the way it is. You might find him interesting. Not sure if I buy everything, but really, really interesting.

I don't know what will happen to us in the next year or two. Have you considered dimensional change as well? That may seem "out there", but maybe that's our next move. I've read in different books that the earth's energies are changing to prepare us for a shift to the 4th dimension. And, supposedly, some will be ready (144,000??? just a thought, considering some think this number means God's chosen ones), some will be afraid or bring their negativity and pop back into the 3rd dimension, and the last group will not be ready and stay in 3rd with whatever is left of earth. I'm not saying that earth will be messed up, but there is no way of knowing. This is in no way meant to be religious, I'm NOT a religious person. Just another thought to add to this thread. I do think there is power in our own personal energy and that what we project we will manifest. Something to think about if the SHTF.

And on a side note, ever wonder why the government wants your gold jewelry?????

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I don't live in California, I live in the middle of the North American tundra. As far from a tsunami as one can be, lol. Though I've seen projections that say if Yellowstone blows, I'm in the "doomed from the start" zone, so it's all pretty relative.

For an earthquake to qualify for being what is described in the scripture there, I would assume it would be a quake of note, which the recent event was not.

And I don't want to pick on your spelling, but the country is called Chile. Chili is a food, Chile is a country. I'm sure all Chileans will appreciate your respect :-)

Yellow stone erupts and we are in a World of trouble my friend. So far I am loving this post and loving reading both sides of it. I am on page something now and will continue till the end. I am in ND and just thought I had to say when/if yellowstone did erupt. See you in our next life

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok, THIS freaked me out a little more... thread about the History channel airing a new show about what would happen if a 10 magnitude earthquake hit the heartland. Are they predicting something?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.history.com...

10.0 Megaquake (Brand new 2 hour show that is premiering)

Scientists offer insight into how and where a 10.0 megaquake could strike. This two-hour History special explores one of the most deadly and perplexing mysteries that surrounds planet earth: huge megaquakes. The largest quake ever recorded was a 9.5 earthquake off of Chile in 1960, but new research shows how even larger quakes close to 10.0 just might be possible. Through interviews with top earthquake experts and cutting edge scientific experiments, the special reveals that over 3 billion people on earth are in immediate danger from the next big one and how a real 10.0 might actually happen on US soil--in places you might not expect

Followed by:

Mega Disasters: Earthquake in the Heartland. (Not sure if this is a new show but I haven't seen it)

Could a killer earthquake strike America's heartland? If history proves true, the answer is yes. The 1811-1812 New Madrid Earthquakes (centered in southeast Missouri) rank as some of North America's most catastrophic natural disasters. Stretching more than 160 miles, a system of earthquake faults lurks beneath the Mississippi River basin, loaded and ready to erupt. And it's happened before. Pioneer residents of New Madrid, Missouri were thrown from their beds in the early hours of December 16, 1811 when an estimated 8-point earthquake hit. But it wasn't just one event. Multiple shocks were experienced over the next three months--the largest caused the Mississippi to flow backwards. No earthquake sequence has lasted so long, produced so many shocks, nor created such astonishing phenomena on land and water. The New Madrid Fault remains a seismically active area and experts expect a repeat. The only question is when...

edit on 6-1-2011 by be4peace because: just saw this...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I was trying to figure a way, given the bibles wording, of Herod killing all the first born?

Neutron Radiation will take the smallest first?
Supposition? Birds / Fish?

Just chucking ideas?

It's pretty easy to predict revelations if you believe the theory I state? Can you think of another way you could take people who did not "believe" in GOD, and leave only those that do?

Of course, it's easy, those that believe will have a Gold Hat, or under a Gold Roof.
Duh.

Remember - GOLD is 98-99% Reflective.

GOD = GOLD without the Hell. (L)

Alas... this is one of the places your are losing me.
You are stating we must have a gold hat/roof to believe in God?

Your theory on the birds/fish. Why would it just be one type of bird?

Another place you lost a few of us, and failed to answer, was in stating that a soul cannot be released from a dead body frozen in ice.

Can you elaborate on those few summations of yours?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have read every page and I am still on the fence. Probably wont jump either way, but I will continue to read good post and great debate. S&F

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I was trying to figure a way, given the bibles wording, of Herod killing all the first born?

Neutron Radiation will take the smallest first?
Supposition? Birds / Fish?

Just chucking ideas?

It's pretty easy to predict revelations if you believe the theory I state? Can you think of another way you could take people who did not "believe" in GOD, and leave only those that do?

Of course, it's easy, those that believe will have a Gold Hat, or under a Gold Roof.
Duh.

Remember - GOLD is 98-99% Reflective.

GOD = GOLD without the Hell. (L)

This all makes perfect sense OP, have you done any reading on the Annunaki ? its all about GOLD, them coming to earth to get our Gold to use for protection on their planet. I didnt believe it at first but its starting to sound better all the time....
Great Post !!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So where would you see the safest places to be, during each event predicted?

Very interesting what you have here, btw.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Again, how many commercials have you seen (in the US- not sure about other countries) about selling your gold jewelry for cash. Just started a year or two ago. Those commercials are on ALL the time. I think the government is trying to get all the gold they can from us for some reason....may not just be financially based. I wondered about this when the commercials first came out.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
1. Can you explain GOD equals GOLD, please?

2. An electromagnetic filed is lowering, so suns's rays are killing birds?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Regarding:

Solar Cycle Mayan Calendar 25,800 yrs (or so)
Gold = 24k 24,000 yrs
=
subtract= 1,800

according to bible 1000 yr reign of Christ
4000 yrs from time of Adam & Eve to Jesus' Birth
2000 yrs till today = apx 2011 (NOW)
1000 yrs reign of CHRIST
= 7000 (4,000 + 2,000+ 1,000= 7,000 yrs)

OK now... you have 25,800 - 24,000 = 1,800
the 1,000 = reign of Christ (you mention this)
WHAT if

the 800 = 8 in bible equates to Perfection = GOD (Gold - L = GOD as you say in your writing)
0 would be starting over / 0 point
8 perfection

800 THUS if the EYE OF HORUS >> 0 for the eye

(ie, 8000 /which is where you are trying to figure out what to do with the 800 # when you subtract 25,800 from 24,000 >>> you take the 8 add the 2 zeros/ 800 then take the eye of horus zero 0 makes it 8,000)

then with GOD >> 8 # of PERFECTION

8,000 THEN WOULD BE ? 8,000 yrs which is complete instead of eye of horus Gold > 0 point 8,000 Complete

Just a thought.

(very interesting thread/has me contemplating again!)

Your thought processes are also linguistic natured as well/ using the #'s & interpreting of language/numbers etc.

The 144,000 mentioned in bible / "there is no lie found in their mouths"
("they follow THE LAMB lamb whereever HE Goes.") they see God's Truth & speak it boldly.

God Is Awesome!

Wondering about the theory as to comment on death & needing to be in the ground/ for the soul.
Can you elaborate? I will also track back to that part in your thread to see if I can understand your points on that one. I'm not sure I get where you are going with it, but I think it is spiritual/scientific ...
my question would be, there are many that are not buried (also bible says ashes to ashes/ dust to dust, as well as, "bury the dead") some freeze to death/ some drown in ocean, etc.. so many that die are not buried.
I guess I see the transforming as dimensional/ LIGHT
Bible says about GOD >> God Is Light God Is Love God Is All Alpha & Omega (again 8 which is Perfection) notice 8 turned on side would be 2 EYES complete circle (as opposed to the one eye of horus)
2 Eyes complete (8,000) yrs. 000 = TRINITY 3
FATHER /SON/ & Holy Spirit (Trinity)
000 = GOD + JESUS + MAN
8,000 = God + Jesus + Man Completion
(just some things I have thought about over the years too)
it's all so cool.
THANKS FOR YOUR SHARE!!!

edit on 6-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by EternalChef
yes indeed you are wrong sir.
If you are going to share your prophecies please give some support.
u gave no evidence of these claims you just beat around the question like government officials do.
please dont post any of these ridiculous claims without atleast providing some kind of explanation.

Read the entire thread, look at his theory. It makes TOO much sense. I urge everybody to read this thread, don't just read the OP and comment, because what you are about to say people have already said.

It is an interesting, educational, humorous read from the OP and other members as well. I'll continue following this thread.

Good work OP.

It may make sense to you and errrr... maybe Russel Crow while he was researching for Beautiful Mind..

Makes no sense at all to me...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Eye of Horus

Eye of hours?

Eye of ours? (not mine but the world/ without completion / in union with GOD)

8,000 > year of completion with God (Perfection = 8) 000 Trinity
HOUR OF GOD / COMPLETION of EARTH in union with GOD

2012 there are 2 - 2's battle of good & evil 01 in middle
0 point/ 1 (we are one in GOD)
2 0 1 2

(just more thoughts)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join