It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am in the UK.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
OP, have you heard of David Wilcock?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ok, I've videod, badly, the odd magnetic effect I am now seeing on the Rayburn.

Sorry about the quality, it is a phone. It is perfectly watchable though.

The rayburn is not lit, it is stone cold.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

Thoughts, cannot see how it's done it, magnetised the whole flue.
edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

No, should I have?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

No, should I have?

Your 1 of 144,000 comment is the only reason I thought of him. He talks about many of the things you are touching on, and thinks he is one of many that are to speak about it and try to educate people.

You really might find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
ok, I've videod, badly, the odd magnetic effect I am now seeing on the Rayburn.

Sorry about the quality, it is a phone. It is perfectly watchable though.

The rayburn is not lit, it is stone cold.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

Thoughts, cannot see how it's done it, magnetised the whole flue.

Wow. That is truly odd.
I assume you never tested your flu for magnetism before?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I second this. Math was never my strong point but understood it more through sacred geometry. Based on years of esoteric study (many of the same topics as the OP) I see where he is coming from, how he got from A to B so to speak, I don't necessarily agree with some of the conclusions either, but the process makes sense. I've been in what can best be described as a heightened state of awareness since the beginning of November (this also corresponds to the 3 months the OP referred to). Not necessarily red-alert hyper-vigilance but definitely the feeling that we are close to something and to be aware is to be prepared. I've also been waiting for mid January with a prediction that something big is going to happen as that point in time represents a big dip into novelty according to Timewave Zero and also corresponds with the the Web-bot linguistic analysis predictions. I've declined to try to peg down exactly what it might be because there are so many factors at play and I am more of the thought that the Universe is conspiring for our spiritual evolution and growth rather than the doom and gloom stuff but...I'm going to have to support the overall framework of this even though I might differ on the finer details (I don't think it will get to nuclear war for one.) The great thing about this is that we aren't really talking about that much time either for the January stuff or for the rest of the time between now and 2012. I've adopted a wait and see attitude informed by a whole lot of esoterica and energetic studies.
edit on 5-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: last sentence

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I just had a quick look at his site.

Maybe I will send him an email, from what I read it is unlikely he will answer it.

To be honest, most think i'm nuts when I mention either God, prediction or Fusion.
One fusion site, small I think, but Fusion nonetheless, just poked fun, aluminium foil jokes.

How hard is it to understand, all i've done is copy the planet? On a small scale?
Doesn't seem quite so hard to understand?
Ball of Metal, in the middle of a Ball of Dry Earth, covered in a thin skin and apply heat?
Remind you of anything Blue and Shiny?

It's no wonder we have never achieved Fusion technology. Truly.

They want to work with their odd shaped glass and titanium tubes.
My way is so much easier, cheaper and safer.

The system could convert waste nuclear fuel into usable energy and remove the radioactivity in the process.

It can use ANYTHING as fuel, if it gets hot, it will release protons, electrons & neutrons, they have no-where wlse to go as the heat build up, it's an exponential rise in heat, and I think built correctly would / could "produce" it's own fuel during the reaction, which is what the Pyramid does.?

Makes me think of the Delorean in Back to the Future, with the Mr Fusion on the top. :-)

Oh, well. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So many predictions/prophecies appear on this site and no one is held accountable. It becomes just extra clutter on the site after a while. They're like drive-by prognostications. I propose a score card system for keeping track of them. No one should be allowed to predict things and then slink off into the night, only to appear months later with more drivel. Let's hold posters accountable. You want to predict things? Fine. Your user name goes on a page and is given a grade as to how well the prophecy came true or not. Other members can then check your score and quickly decide whether to contribute to your latest prophecy thread.

link   

No to be honest I had never thought to try, It COULD have been like that before.

link   
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE COMING ON HERE AND TALKING ABOUT THE END OF DAYS!!!!

GET OFF THE CRACK, THE HEROIN, THE GHB, THE MESCULINE, THE SALVIA, SHROOOMS, and most importantly the ACID and '___'!!!

Come back to reality people!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sqorpius

So many predictions/prophecies appear on this site and no one is held accountable. It becomes just extra clutter on the site after a while. They're like drive-by prognostications. I propose a score card system for keeping track of them. No one should be allowed to predict things and then slink off into the night, only to appear months later with more drivel. Let's hold posters accountable. You want to predict things? Fine. Your user name goes on a page and is given a grade as to how well the prophecy came true or not. Other members can then check your score and quickly decide whether to contribute to your latest prophecy thread.

I'm gonna guess you skipped a whole lot of this?

Either that, or I know which third you are in already.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

You are not the first, nor I am sure will you be the last.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE COMING ON HERE AND TALKING ABOUT THE END OF DAYS!!!!

GET OFF THE CRACK, THE HEROIN, THE GHB, THE MESCULINE, THE SALVIA, SHROOOMS, and most importantly the ACID and '___'!!!

Come back to reality people!!!

Perhaps you should stop reading them then.

Did I force you to read this?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sqorpius

Had to go through this one again. Could not help myself. 1 post on the site, and this is it.

LOL.

So many predictions/prophecies appear on this site and no one is held accountable.

It is a PREDICTIONS / PROPHECIES section?
What were you looking for anyway, exactly? Public flogging?

It becomes just extra clutter on the site after a while.

A meaningless comment, clutter? So petition them to close the section? Doh.

They're like drive-by prognostications.

I see a drive by Flamer... B B B B (You missed)

I propose a score card system for keeping track of them.

Oh, a score card. That will change things.

No one should be allowed to predict things and then slink off into the night, only to appear months later with more drivel.

Fear that, it will not happen with me, few months. LOL, you have not read this thread have you?

Let's hold posters accountable.

You say it again, accountable? Public flogging, execution perhaps? Are you more mad than me?

You want to predict things? Fine.

Sorry? It's fine now. Oh good. Thankyou.

Your user name goes on a page and is given a grade as to how well the prophecy came true or not.

It is on the page. EVERY PAGE.
You gonna grade this one A+ when it works? hmm.

Other members can then check your score and quickly decide whether to contribute to your latest prophecy thread.

I'm all for it.

By later this month, then May, you'll be able to check up on it using your stone laptop and your mind.

I am sorry, it is late here and I couldn't help myself.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of Humour, but it is also my favourite. I am very good at it too.

I will be back on tomorrow / later.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So are you going to make a gold plated dome to put on your roof?
edit on 5-1-2011 by kalamatas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Not unless I have to, I have much bigger plans.

But I guess it's a thought, I still think it's gonna get "real" cold here.

Don't think a Gold Roof will help fully. Couldn't use a dome on my house either. Wrong shape.
However, for protection from the Neutrons, It does not need to be domed.

Only if you wanna create energy too.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So would I be correct in assuming that since I live in Florida (southeast Florida) that I will or should be fine from the January event, but in May it's pretty much lights out.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This from a Before It's News article posted today:

Dames outlined a series of events that his remote viewing team sees happening in the next few years. The first, starting this year, is an implosion of the financial market, creating a global economic collapse. Concurrent with that will be a worldwide influenza pandemic, which he suspects is currently about to enter into the beginning stages. Following these two dire events will be “the use of a nuclear weapon in anger” on the Korean peninsula. Since the North Koreans allegedly do not have the means to deliver an airborne nuclear weapon, Dames asserted that they have, instead, begun developing nuclear land and sea mines. Ultimately, this forecast culminates, “a couple of years from now,” with a solar “kill shot” that will devastate the entire planet. Pressed for any positive predictions for the future, Dames said that the “only thing” he could think of was that “after the dust clears, after 10 or 20 years from now, another race will be on the planet Earth to help us rebuild what’s left of the planet.”

______beforeitsnews/story/342/104/Remote_Viewing_Forecast.html

Is it confirmation? Or source material? At the very least the Korean bit is interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Well are you going to to share with us the bigger plans??????? Inquiring minds want to know!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

I guess, but looking at the number of BIRD kills over the centre of the USA, who knows.

This is bad bad bad.

Florida gets some rough weather at the best of times, I wonder what you are in for.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join