It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

that is why I have an issue with predictions,.
Not that what I feel about this matters,. but I will tell you that your prediction is
full of bean dip and you will not need to have any real proof.
other than to respond as you have since that beginning of this thread.

Nevertheless,. of course time will tell..
Yes it is a prediction forum and youve got the right to post away,.
I look forward to the rest of the year with your posts like this,. should be entertaining

I do hope you enjoy the entertainment.

I have 1 question.

Do you have a GOLD hat?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by Human_Alien

I can see no reason why things would get better?

You are starting to sound like a fortune cookie and Magic Eight Ball all rolled up in one.

Things will NOT get better (I concur) and I don't even know alchemy.

If it stays status-quo, then......let's consider ourselves lucky! But it won't.

Surviving will be the new feat. Long gone are the days of living life and loving it.
They've designed it this way.

Glad I grew up in the 70's and the LAST generation to really LOVE LIFE.

You'll see,

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

yes

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Then as long as you keep it on, you'll "probably" be ok.

That's also location dependant though...
I fear there are not so many "safe" locations.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I predict The end will come... in 1000 years from now

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

GREAT WORK OP!

I have read the entire thing and i must say i find this all absolutely fascinating, I began my ATS quest looking into Atlantis which in turn led to the pyramids and of course interplanetary phenomena, it is all connected.

I would like to ask a couple of questions if I may?? Do you think any of this relates to Ley Lines as most of these structures. pyramids, Stonehenge etc etc all sit on these lines, apparently because of the energy that can be generated there?? Do you think the possible tsunami will devastate Australia and when this change comes, what kind of effect do you think it will have there??? Why do you think Israel will be the only place to survive this? Will Egypt also??

Don't worry about the utterly hateful, close minded and obviously bored people who stalk this site looking for people to criticize, most haven't had an original thought their entire lives and I personally find some of the statements and remarks directed at you to be so incredibly idiotic and unhelpful it angers me. One more thing for the people citing their degrees and the such, I also have one, but bare in mind that by the accepted version of human history cavemen were building the giant pyramid type structures found off the coast of japan and india and many others, big jump for people sitting in caves banging sticks together. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I joined this site so I could reply to this thread.
I am on the edge of my seat. I applaud you for what you have shared & fortitude to keep sharing.
Can you please go to Alex Jones' website & post @ their forum also?

I can tell you as a hardcore Christian I am SHOCKED at bible believing people that REFUSE to discuss end times but it's all over the place.
It's nearly impossible to discuss it... yet there are millions of people that read the bible (esp book of revelations) & apparently they IGNORE the most important part? JESUS RETURNS DUH.
Your information is FASCINATING & please do not stop here with your sharing it (I'm sure you aren't).
As is obvious the transition to LIGHT YOU GOT IT E = mc2.

The bible speaks of 144,000, as the first fruits. I believe they are given much information & are supposed to share this TO SAVE SOULS. The transforming! We are carnal natured, the transforming is to ENERGY
HEART/ ACTION THE HEART IS A MUSCLE... GOD = LOVE
It is the transforming our our minds! God = Light God = Love
The HEART muscle is ENERGY.. the center of the body & thus the soul.
can't live without the heart... can't live in Heaven without GOD.

THANK YOU for this thread. Please keep sharing it other places. It's a keeper.
A lot of good information.
I don't believe this man said, "and sayeth The Lord," which is what a prophet says when making predictions then held accountable. He is sharing what he believes he has been shown.
take it or leave it.
God Bless you & thank you for your share!
OH & you say that Gold is x y something? what does that equate to?
would it relate to Adam & Eve being one (Eve from Adam's Rib) then @
time of Christ's Return the XY would unite to ONE as Adam & Eve are one from the same spark perhaps?
collapse of dualty.
(ie XY is male XX female)
just wondering.
All so fascinating..
BIBLE SAYS: take every thought captive... DISCERN.
Have you any comments on the 11 dimensions?
Thanks for the thread.

edit on 5-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't mean to steal your thunder OP (please KNOW that is not my intention) but...the pole has shifted! I just posted a breaking new thread. Tampa airport is now publicly admitting the north pole has shifted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now what do you say about OPs predictions?
Pretty grim...ain't it.

Better start enjoying life now.....I sincerely mean it. Please. Go out. Laugh. And for one entire day, have no cares at all. Say "F-it" to everything. All your debt. All your worries. All your problems.

For one entire day keep hearing the song "Don't Worry. Be Happy" playing over and over in your head.
It will truly help

Peace~

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

GREAT WORK OP!

I have read the entire thing and i must say i find this all absolutely fascinating, I began my ATS quest looking into Atlantis which in turn led to the pyramids and of course interplanetary phenomena, it is all connected.

Yes, I think they all are.

I would like to ask a couple of questions if I may?? Do you think any of this relates to Ley Lines as most of these structures. pyramids, Stonehenge etc etc all sit on these lines, apparently because of the energy that can be generated there??

I believe they are built in particular locations so as to make "best use" of the available energy. To be fair, If I were building something that had 2.5 million huge components I'd want it built in the BEST location possibible too. However, I have not studied Ley lines all that much, but I understand the meaning.

Do you think the possible tsunami will devastate Australia and when this change comes, what kind of effect do you think it will have there???

It has crossed my mind. How long is a piece of string, Oz is mostly flat, 1x10 to the power of x gallons of water, who knows.

Why do you think Israel will be the only place to survive this?

Location & Technology. (Plus, the bible says it will)

Will Egypt also?

Hmmmm, reasonable locations, no tech of note that I have seen. The only "device" like the Dome of the Rock, is The Dome of the Rock. I could be wrong of course. They all have Gold Roofs.

Don't worry about the utterly hateful, close minded and obviously bored people who stalk this site looking for people to criticize, most haven't had an original thought their entire lives and I personally find some of the statements and remarks directed at you to be so incredibly idiotic and unhelpful it angers me.

Do not worry, I do not care.

I know already, either I'm a Nutcase or a Genius.

My wifes words.

One more thing for the people citing their degrees and the such, I also have one, but bare in mind that by the accepted version of human history cavemen were building the giant pyramid type structures found off the coast of japan and india and many others, big jump for people sitting in caves banging sticks together. Just a thought.

Understood, you cannot believe everything you have been tought.

Come on, they still tech evolution in schools, that we came from apes?
Yeh.

Degrees mean squat, unless you need it for a job.
Intelligence is found much higher.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I don't mean to steal your thunder OP (please KNOW that is not my intention) but...the pole has shifted! I just posted a breaking new thread. Tampa airport is now publicly admitting the north pole has shifted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now what do you say about OPs predictions?

I would say that you're as gullible as he is. Your "story" is about the movement of the magnetic pole, a known phenomenon that is well documented. The pole moves at a rate of about 1.3mm/second. In the 20th century, it moved about 1100 km to the northwest.

It's not a secret, it's not anything new, and the fact that you didn't know about it is your fault, not the government's.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Okay, so should I buy my family regular radiation suits or do I need to modge podge 24 karat gold leaf all over them?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I joined this site so I could reply to this thread.
I am on the edge of my seat. I applaud you for what you have shared & fortitude to keep sharing.
Can you please go to Alex Jones' website & post @ their forum also?

I'm happy you joined. However I have not enough time to do this twice.

I can tell you as a hardcore Christian I am SHOCKED at bible believing people that REFUSE to discuss end times but it's all over the place.

Some will.

It's nearly impossible to discuss it... yet there are millions of people that read the bible (esp book of revelations) & apparently they IGNORE the most important part? JESUS RETURNS DUH.
Your information is FASCINATING & please do not stop here with your sharing it (I'm sure you aren't).
As is obvious the transition to LIGHT YOU GOT IT E = mc2.

I am going no-where.

The bible speaks of 144,000, as the first fruits. I believe they are given much information & are supposed to share this TO SAVE SOULS.

Is that me? Another thought I'd had. Am I but 1 of 144,000?

I have found no-one else yet though?

The transforming! We are carnal natured, the transforming is to ENERGY
HEART/ ACTION THE HEART IS A MUSCLE... GOD = LOVE

I see where you're coming from, bit spiritual to me, but I understand nonetheless.

It is the transforming our our minds!

I fear if you do not listen, then it will definately change your mind.
Neutrons have a way with things like that.

God = Light God = Love

Hmmm, I think god is GOLD.

The HEART muscle is ENERGY.. the center of the body & thus the soul.
can't live without the heart... can't live in Heaven without GOD.

Yes, Yes and yes. The Soul is an "odd" thing. But it is Eternal.

THANK YOU for this thread. Please keep sharing it other places. It's a keeper.
A lot of good information.

Good information, well, I guess that depends where you are standing at the end?

I don't believe this man said, "and sayeth The Lord," which is what a prophet says when making predictions then held accountable. He is sharing what he believes he has been shown.
take it or leave it.

when there are 120 days left, then people, most, will believe. Then there will be a RUSH for GOLD.

God Bless you & thank you for your share!
OH & you say that Gold is x y something? what does that equate to?

God is GOLD, not sure on the X/Y thing.

would it relate to Adam & Eve being one (Eve from Adam's Rib) then @
time of Christ's Return the XY would unite to ONE as Adam & Eve are one from the same spark perhaps?
collapse of dualty.
(ie XY is male XX female)

More questions I've glanced over information about but have ne real answers.

just wondering.
All so fascinating..
BIBLE SAYS: take every thought captive... DISCERN.
Have you any comments on the 11 dimensions?
Thanks for the thread.[/quote[

I am unaware of the 11 dimensions of which you speak.

Thank you for your kind words. They seem rare.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

i'm going with the Gold leaf I guess.

Did you know gold can be beaten so thin it's thinner than a spiders web?
Co-incidence? I wonder how much gold leaf could be made from all the worlds gold?
A lot I'd bet.

Lead is the usual Radiation barrier, however, Neutrons get absorbed by lead, making the lead radioactive.

Gold does not become radioactive. It reflect 98-99% and allows 1% through.

I've given the answer to make gold here too, but be carefull, the pot gives off Neutron Radiation. so I've discovered. Or at least, think I have.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well that stinks about the California date. So close to my birthday-I'm sure the wife won't let me live it down.

I am curious how the Prime Minister of Poland becomes the leader of Israel though- Did your dreams give you anymore inclination of how this was possible, or was it just a standard announcement.

( I do apologize if you've covered ad-nausem, I must have missed it.)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

Well that stinks about the California date. So close to my birthday-I'm sure the wife won't let me live it down.

lol

I am curious how the Prime Minister of Poland becomes the leader of Israel though- Did your dreams give you anymore inclination of how this was possible, or was it just a standard announcement.

It is open to interpretation I guess, it is written that the antichrist will have reign over the Jews for 3.5 years on this Earth. He will have been Prime Minister of Poland for 3.5 Years on 9-16th May.

So you could say he's done his 3.5 years.

( I do apologize if you've covered ad-nausem, I must have missed it.)

I had, but I do not mind repeating it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have a question about the location of the big event in May. How did you come up with the United States as being the epicenter? I can understand why you talk about California and Yellowstone as they would be the two biggest disasters possible in the US, but what drew you to that conclusion? Did you decipher coordinates? In other words, ancient civilizations wouldn't know about our country so I would imagine that you didn't see anything speak about the United States. Unless of course it tells you "the West" which would certainly imply the US.

This thread is very curious and very disturbing if it is true. Thank you for sharing your findings and answering questions the best you could all while not turning it into a heated argument.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Yeah I don't think I'll be trying my hand at making gold. Too bad they don't sell astronaut suits.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

I have a question about the location of the big event in May. How did you come up with the United States as being the epicenter?

Well, location, likelyhood, Bible prophecy and the fact that for some of the other things to happen, the worlds policeman needs to be "off Beat".

I can understand why you talk about California and Yellowstone as they would be the two biggest disasters possible in the US, but what drew you to that conclusion?

Recent geological activity, and the same reason you did. They are Bad, but not WORLD ending on their own.

Did you decipher coordinates? In other words, ancient civilizations wouldn't know about our country so I would imagine that you didn't see anything speak about the United States. Unless of course it tells you "the West" which would certainly imply the US

It is not like that. Some of it is an educated guess taking into account other things too like co-incidences etc.

This thread is very curious and very disturbing if it is true. Thank you for sharing your findings and answering questions the best you could all while not turning it into a heated argument.

I agree, and you are welcome.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Yeah I don't think I'll be trying my hand at making gold. Too bad they don't sell astronaut suits.

Time to go SHOPPING then.

$1400 oz.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
Anonymity is a wonderful thing, and for the moment it is going to stop that way, however, in answer to the other points;

How I know this.

Strange, Had been having a rough time for about 3 months with wife, not talking etc.
Spent ages on computer, nothing better to do. Always had an interest in "unexplained" things, in particular, since a kid, the pyramids.

During this time, nearing christmas, I was searching for a method to improve the efficiency of a solar PV product that is being developed, I was using kwh figures from locations around the world. Egypt was but 1.

In searching for information on kwh in Egypt I ended up on a site regarding Giza, the plateu, pyramids etc, and got side tracked onto the Eye of horus. Elentary physics, nuclear physics, Triangles, Circles, Spheres, cones, pyramids, spiral harmonics, ancient history, Tesla, Keene, Hamid. Torroidal motion, heat, reflectivity of gold. A a whole host of other things I had a some point in the past studied before, thousands of hours I bet over the years).

I am pretty good with Math etc. Physics. Degree qualified.

I found the things out above in a particular order, certain things happened during the preceeding days that HAD to have happened in a certain way for me to have been led where I had been. It's difficult to explain, but the names of the various people involved just make it stranger and stranger.

Every day, a new thought, and soon enough I can by now pretty well read every Ancient Egyptian Cartouch, they are instructions.

The eye of horus, todays events, the bible, religeon, the middle east, etc.
(Horos-cope)?

They all say the same thing.

Too many things that have been written have happened to me in the last 40 or so days that are crazy, but true.

As soon as you get your head round the simplicity of the Eye of Horus, "Cold Fusion", then the rest becomes obvious, well it does to me. 63/64 - WTF - AU , GOLD is what's missing, the Egyptians forsaw this, it can be predicted, GOD is GOLD. Put your faith in GOLD. it is strange stuff. More Dense than Lead, but less Protons, Electrons & Neutrons. Eh?

Gold is 98% reflective, nearer 99%. 2dimensional Circle, 1m2 as a sphere it's like 6 or 7m2?

How can you reflect 98% more of something you are already reflecting 98% of? WTF
Every action has it's equal and opposite reaction.

Why di the Egyptians like Scarab beetles? They embody the design, they have 3 domes.

It all brings me back to 63/64. Who could possibly have predicted it was Israel's 63rd Year this year?
Check out Donald Tusk, when / how he came to power. Look at the end of his term. 3.5yrs.

Look at the Christians getting persecuted, look at the floods, look at the bird / fish deaths.
Red Moon? Meteor Showers?
These are GOING to get worse.

There is more, much more. But I a sure you get the idea.

You can say i'm wrong, but we are all entitled to an opinion.
The question is, will I still be wrong at the end of Jan. Communications to the USA may very well be down or badly disrupted by then..

I hope I am wrong.

Can I ask what country you are in ??
And BTW I believe in everything you are saying, 2011 will be very interesting to say the least...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join