It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I fail to see the relevance?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I wasnt wound up. I'll accept snarky as an adjective cuz I sure was being that but uptight? no man, I'm loose.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

The end is GOOD.

But it is a LONG way away.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Human_Alien

First Human/Alien I thought I was posting to the OP not you so sorry for that.
Second, If I was stuck in the black/white box would I have ever found myself at ATS in the first place? I love alternate views and ideas which is why I visit this site. But I dont have to know the taste of BS to know I wouldnt want to eat it.
Namaste fellow earthling.

Then if it's BS...........while are you stepping in it????????????

Take a shower, clean off and move on.
I don't GET it.

(no problem accidentally posting to me
.....everything is okay)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xBWOMPx

Actually Iraq is about to rise with a currency greater then the US dollar which is going to cause a world wide economic boom. over a million US citizens invested in Iraqi dinar years ago and now it's about to be revalued which will help our economy along with many others world wide.

Hard to spend it when you are dead?

The sanctions were lifted from Iraq 15DEC2010 and they have been working tirelessly to establish they're government so they can revalue they're dinar. The UN has already given them permission to reinstate it back to $3.22 per dinar plus an additional 20% for economic inflation and they can potentially rise upto $16 per dinar but that wont happen at first because it can cause them to collapse. Right now $1 will buy you 1170 dinars but when it is RV'd it will be greater then any currency in the world. I doubt I see the middle east in termoil. Iraq has already had most of they're debt forgiven and they are developing ties with Kuwait now and other middle eastern countries. If you guys were smart you would throwdown a $1000 and buy a million dinars while you can. If you think it's fake then why have other corporations world wide in the last couple three weeks invest on 100's of millions of dinar? Donald trump just opened up an account at Central bank of Iraq for 30 million bucks. Invest, be smart and take care of your family.

In all fairness, regardless of the currency, IRAQ is not such a bad place to be. It's location etc.
Wonder why Mr Trump just did that? He don't need the money now?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Billions of children learn Chinese/Mandarin in school....lets not forget the Arabic/Asian world plus all the European countries that have Millions of people that don't speak or understand English.........Guess what?......English speaking people are NOT the centre of the Universe!

Tell me the same in May.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

If a crazy person makes a prediction about doom and gloom and nobody is around to read it, does it come true?

Why do all the preditions have to be disastrous?
Why can't we have something good and wonderful predicted?

If a crazy person makes a prediction, no one listens and it comes true, whose the fool?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That reply was taken from THIS website me thinks?

So where is this neutron star ...for all those amateur astrologers wanting a look see.
edit on 5-1-2011 by zenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That''s what I am up to, the game I'm playing, while maintain equanimity in terms of expectations. I think it's a sick and wicked generation that asks and hopes for global cataclysm, and there are more ways than one to interpret the book of Revelation in the Bible, which ends beautifully btw.

You think I asked for this?

Hows about you take a look out of the window?
Metaphorically speaking?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You do know that the pyramids took many many years to build dont you? Many times a tomb was started at the birth of a potential Pharaoh just to make sure it would be ready when they died as a old person.

And who told you that eh? Same people that told they hauled them 2.5 million blocks by hand?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vzdragon06430

The OP is obviously a TROLL (hopefully) otherwise he's a lunatic.

I am not 100% sure what the term TROLL means, I'm sure I could look it up. You can believe what you like.

So the Northern Hemi-sphere is going to be frozen, or in hell. Yet the middle east will (still) be in turmoil.

That's Pedantic, look online at the potential locations of previous ICE AGES in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE.
None covered Israel, Egypt etc.

Funny that, seeing as the middle east is also in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE.

Well, 1 bit you got right.

Perhaps you should read the whole thread, not just the end.

My money is on the OP is a Troll and is laughing at everyone taking his post seriously.
Please, dont feed the trolls.

link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by aoi3610

You do know that the pyramids took many many years to build dont you? Many times a tomb was started at the birth of a potential Pharaoh just to make sure it would be ready when they died as a old person.

Really? Was there an employee punch-card found that we're unaware of?

Coral Castle (Florida)

link   

Maybe, very odd though.

Please just keep it civilised.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

First Human/Alien I thought I was posting to the OP not you so sorry for that.
Second, If I was stuck in the black/white box would I have ever found myself at ATS in the first place? I love alternate views and ideas which is why I visit this site. But I dont have to know the taste of BS to know I wouldnt want to eat it.
Namaste fellow earthling.

I agree with the BS line, distinguishing it is not always easy though is it.
It may seem easy, but....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zenius

It is above your HEAD.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yep, He knew.

Well, about the Pyramids.
edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Please sweet boy before you smash me. I was answering a question. I did not make any of these predictions. In fact the only thing I am comfortable predicting is that it will be dark when the sun goes down (which ever direction that might be LOL)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry, I was not reading.
edit on 5-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Ok, im tired of hearing predictions, what are you going to do anyways. Im really getting burned out on predictions and not everything is a conspiracy, Donald Trump did that because it's called an Investment, if you haven't noticed rich people tend to do that even if they have enough money to last a million years!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

I see a bozo sitting in his room in his mother's house and hoping to make more of his life than merely saying "Would you like fries with that?"

That's nice.

What is up with all the criticizing of this man!?

Did he not post this in the predictions forum!?
Does he not seem Semi-intelligent?

You need to take a look in the mirror if you go around chastising people like this!

ANYWAY, very interesting OP, i've read mostly everything you've posted here.
I hope that you're wrong though!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join