It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

aoi3610, what is your definition of God? And please don't just state "Gold minus the ell".
If God/Gold exists already..... then why do you feel you need to create God/Gold?

At this point.... nothing you are saying is making sense to me. Not your fault! I believe you are probably a brilliant person. A brilliant person wrapped up in a materialistic God/Gold and "frozen souls". No problem. That is the weight you've been driven and choose to carry, not mine.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
reply to post by aoi3610

aoi3610, what is your definition of God?

This is so strange, I've only just been thinking about this very thing. ODD.

Anyway, I'm gonna change my wording because, even though I personally am not "religous" per se, I do believe in something, and so do many others.

The Egyptians worshipped GOLD.
They worshipped GOLD for a good reason, it brings immense power, and I do not mean monetarily.
It has many, many special things about it that no other metal has.

Anyway, back to GOD, you can believe whatever you like, GOD, ALLAH etc, that is FAITH.

What you need now is FAITH and GOLD. (God -Ell)

Hard to explain, but for the religous out there, and there are many, perhaps most, I hope that helps.

You need to believe, but you need also to believe in GOLD.

And please don't just state "Gold minus the ell".

I tried, but could not help it at the end.

If God/Gold exists already..... then why do you feel you need to create God/Gold?

Because it is the ONLY thing that can protect you from NEUTRON radiation. Plus, it is expensive and the Jews deserve it to be made worthless.

There is a passage in the bible I could not get my head round, concerning the marking of the 144,000 and then the taking of the rest, but not the 144,000? How could we do that?

It says they will have the mark on their head?

Doh.

Gold Hat?
No Neutron Radiation, only those with the GOLD would live.

How many explanations for that could their be?

OK, more;

HEROD takes the children under 2?

That's hard too?

Doh.

The birds, smallest are dying, the fish, also the smallest and those that live in the water, one of the best Neutron absorbers about. Young children would automatically be next. The World over.

Mass / Grey count. Joules/kg

Small - low dose = die
Big - low dose = Flu (or that's what it will feel like.)

At this point.... nothing you are saying is making sense to me. Not your fault!

Think of me 14 days ago, and since... It is easy to understand that you don't understand.
Read it again.

I believe you are probably a brilliant person. A brilliant person wrapped up in a materialistic God/Gold and "frozen souls".

My wife says either i'm mad or a Genius.

No problem. That is the weight you've been driven and choose to carry, not mine.

Shame I did not really choose. I would have I guess though.

Thanks.

edit on 6-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be a nuisance, but do you think you could present some of your other interpretations? I have always been intrigued by the ancient Egyptians and I would like to see more of what you have researched and discovered. Thanks a lot.

By the way, I certainly hope that your misinterpreting the data so that we do not have to face our demise any time soon!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainwashedteen

You want more data from this person, but you're hoping the previous data was misinterpreted. I don't get it. Can you explain your thought process on that?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainwashedteen
I'm sorry to be a nuisance, but do you think you could present some of your other interpretations?

I will when time to do so becomes available.

I have always been intrigued by the ancient Egyptians and I would like to see more of what you have researched and discovered. Thanks a lot.

The odd things is, I have ALWAYS been interested in Egypt. In my first year at secondary school (11+) I, in a history "year" constructed a model of the Great Pyramid from Plaster of Paris, with a cut out area etc.

Been there twice, read more books, websites and papers on the subject than anyone probably. Well, not anyone, but a whole lot.

That was even before the last few months.

By the way, I certainly hope that your misinterpreting the data so that we do not have to face our demise any time soon!

Can you see any "mis-interpretaion" from what I've said? I can't.
edit on 6-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: quote error

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi,

Would you recommend that I should mold all the gold I have and make a dome like hat of it and for my loved ones (and myself)? Or do I need way more than that if the SHTF?! Like some sort of gold chapel bunker?
A mosk is the first thing that comes to my mind.....
It would be a real paradox; Some of us reject mosks in our western society but we will need them for shelter from the sun's rediation if your right....

I hope my open mind will get me a ticket if necessarie.....

Good luck for the coming months, if all of this is true we definitely need it!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravinski
Hi,

Would you recommend that I should mold all the gold I have and make a dome like hat of it and for my loved ones (and myself)?

I am using a brush plating kit, it was £60. WOW, GOLD goes a LONG way. 1 Coin would do the street.
However, I suppose you COULD mash it into a hat but it seems like hard work.
It wouldn't devalue it, unless it was a priceless "piece". lol
Probably be worth more afterwards.

Or do I need way more than that if the SHTF?! Like some sort of gold chapel bunker?
A mosk is the first thing that comes to my mind.....

I made a point on this earlier. It states that the UK etc will "change" to ISLAM near the end.
How could that happen, the UK, well, most of the WHITE UK at least would be veheamently against that.

Doh, they would still want to live and it is the ONLY place with a GOLD roof.

It would be a real paradox; Some of us reject mosks in our western society but we will need them for shelter from the sun's rediation if your right....

Perhaps I should have read this bit first. Yes, it is crass.

I hope my open mind will get me a ticket if necessarie.....

Well, I think you may need more than an open mind to get in the door. You will have to swear to Allah.
Now me, I'd be fine with whatever, but, not all would be.

Good luck for the coming months, if all of this is true we definitely need it!!

We most definately will. Be thankful you read this thread, because it's the only place you will find it.
Friends & Family otherwise.

Plus anyone with lots of money to build things with, that wants to live.
edit on 6-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: quote error

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is a really long thread for such a lame joke. But, it does catch your interest. That being said, we have another doom sayer, how many is that now - wait I don't have to tell you, you already know. So, everyone will be dead by the end of the month. No sense writing a will is there! Tell you what, I'll write you February 1st, and you can reply, or, as I expect not. - By the way - if I'm dead and the world is obliterated, my email may take longer.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
This is a really long thread for such a lame joke.

OK.

But, it does catch your interest.

Why would that be?

Ding. It is NOT a joke.

That being said, we have another doom sayer, how many is that now - wait I don't have to tell you, you already know.

Yes, I made a point of that in the first post.

So, everyone will be dead by the end of the month.

Ah, light shines.

You haven't read the whole thread have you, you cheaky little devil.

No sense writing a will is there!

Probably not.

Tell you what, I'll write you February 1st, and you can reply, or, as I expect not. - By the way - if I'm dead and the world is obliterated, my email may take longer.

I don't know where you live, perhaps East LA? Then maybe the prediction YOU just made of your impending death may be a little "hopeful"?

Thanks tho.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I said IF, is that your idea of a prediction...very telling

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Point taken,

You deserved it tho'

Sorry

edit on 6-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Are you kidding me..East LA - my screen name is StlSteve. Saint Louis, MO. Guess your psychic abililty was out of focus for a bit

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
Are you kidding me..East LA - my screen name is StlSteve. Saint Louis, MO. Guess your psychic abililty was out of focus for a bit

LOL, oh right, someone from the UK is gonna figure that out?
Doh.

I have never professed to any psychic ability?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

What ability is it then? Just screwing with people?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
aoi3610, Can you make a cutaway of you Eye of Horus and post a picture for us? I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

edit on 6-1-2011 by watchitburn because: dumb

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Whatever, I'll send you a message on the first of February, plenty of time for you to change your predictions to March. Waste of a thread, as always.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Personally i believe the whole pyramid structure is a electrowater sythesis plant to sythesis hydrogen,or browns gas as we know it today and this was utililized to amalgamate metals into GOLD.The builders were so intelligient they were using the electromagnetic field of the planet to synthesis hydrogen to browns gas,thats why all the stones are precisly cut to perfection ,this is the golden and hidden secret,but now you know the not just a concept.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
aoi3610, Can you make a cutaway of you Eye of Horus and post a picture for us? I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

edit on 6-1-2011 by watchitburn because: dumb

I have some photos, I will upload them in a minute.

Sorry, there are a bunch, plus some typing, this will take a little while.
edit on 6-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

C'mon steve give the guy some credit. He has put allot of time and effort in this!
Although I'm not so sure of the comming events he predicts, I have learned some new insights about certain topics (GOLD!
!) And we all know it is important to learn! If you have read this whole thread you would know by now that you shouldn't be here with the statements you're making...Why do you even bother commenting, when you can't even say anything constructive and on topic?
Now tell me, pyramids as gold producing facilities; that is at least original and well explaned in this thread!
Heck I even find it highly possible!

Got to read more about this stuff.......

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sorry, I mean of course pyramids are gold producing facilities. I was going to build one, but sanity got in the way. How's your's going?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join