It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead blackbirds found near New Roads

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

That is an incredible list ... are they all occurring relatively simultaneously? (roughly within 72hrs of each other)
just curiously wondering about the possibility of damaging rays from a recent sun flare, that strained and/or breached the magnetosphere and could potentially have such devastating effects in so many various places, relatively simultaneously.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It is good to the investigative minds churning on this and so far I have to agree with DontLegalizeDecrimialize's angle in that I am suspicious of this fracking business. People have been hearing loud booms lately, Arkansas included, and this leads me to believe two possibilities.
1) the fracking process involves pumping mass amount of chemicals in the ground then igniting them to collapse shale layers thereby releasing the captured natural gas, like tiny earthquakes. Perhaps these explosions are what is traumatizing the birds organs?
Fracking
2) I grew up in Louisiana and I can attest to these birds being a nuisance not only to agriculture, but when they roost, the amount of waste they produce can become a health issue for surrounding residents, and the smell can be unbearable. I have seen people get angry and throw m-80's(or redneck dynamite) in the middle of a sleeping flock, as well as unload shotguns at the swarms of birds.
The widespread issue this has become leads me to lean more towards this fracking process, but these days who knows what the heck is happening?!

spec

edit on 4-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Someone in the thread is researching it now to see how accurate this is

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

I agree! nothing better than a die off of some bird, fish, and animals to get sheeple running to CVS to get a vaccine. I know those shots are harmful. Just the mercury alone is dangerous. Plus the "additives" they put in those shots scare me.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok step back for a minute everyone and think.......1.what could be causing all die offs around the world???.some of the things that are going on does not add up. 2. If there is something going on that is really going to be bad we will not be advised of it. 3.Something is going on. that should have the best thinkers on ATS doing some major researck i mean where are all the usual debunkers they have not even peaked in to let us know we are just doom and gloomers.....thats what has me saying hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Has anybody seen that show called Flashforward? It was on but got cancelled... well in that show when they turned on theyre machine, thousands of birds fell out of the sky dead... Just a coincadence i am sure, but this reminded me of that show...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by C130Fixr

Maybe we should ask the Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

just wondering if you've ever researched the 7/10 events which are quite likely a contributing factor in all of these strange events? The tectonic plates are shifting excessively. The last NZ quake shifted the plate 11ft. 9/2010 ... there have been over 400 quakes in CA today, and it's barely past lunch, there.
The 'change' has begun ... i no longer have any doubts.
www.sott.net... -- NZ
earthquake.usgs.gov... -- CA

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

just wondering if you've ever researched the 7/10 events which are quite likely a contributing factor in all of these strange events? The tectonic plates are shifting excessively. The last NZ quake shifted the plate 11ft. 9/2010 ... there have been over 400 quakes in CA today, and it's barely past lunch, there.
www.sott.net... -- NZ

You mean actual 400 quakes today and not over a period of time

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well, speaking from a conspiracy theory point there is no better way to infect a large amount of people like using something low on the food chain, that will be eaten by other animals, spreading to humans.

Since animals dont get carded at the border its easy to infect.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by Bkrmn

if npr is where your getting your info, this does not surprise me ... the "state vet" providing the interview needs a lesson ... blackbirds DO fly at night, especially during migration.

Since the basic info is false, i have no confidence in the remaining assumptions.

Before you jump all over the NPR State Vet guest, you should probably do some more research yourself.

If you read here you'll see that the red-winged blackbirds where this story is taking place (Arkansas & Louisiana) DO NOT MIGRATE. They stay year round.

Like you said yourself, everything else you said afterwards (false assumptions), I have no confidence in.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

I ran across a thread on here suggesting it had something to do with HAARP. Don't know about that but the electromagnetic thing rings true to me. Birds do use the electromagnetic field for navigation and it ties right in with their pineal gland. Still, the most puzzling aspect is that it is mostly one species. Definitely more going on than just the official story.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

www.sott.net... -- NZ

You mean actual 400 quakes today and not over a period of time

yes, open the link i gave ya ... earthquake.usgs.gov... -- CA ... it's just a spot map ... nothing to read or spend much time with ... however, it is a current updated, view. don't misunderstand, these are not earth shattering quakes, but rumbles, hammering, pressure release points ... and 400 before lunch [within 7 days] is a bit excessive.

should you desire, surf the site, there is all kinds of correlating activity happening, by the day (in some cases, by the hour). Remarkably, each of the past 7 mornings (in their respective time zone) an area of the planet (usually opposing sides each morn) is experiencing quakes of mag 5 or stronger. Around sunrise, the magnetism of PlanetX/Niburu is considerably stronger (as the poles align) and could very well be the 'force' behind these actions. Yes, the plates move all the time, however, not to this extreme and not this frequently ... take a look at Australia (eastern edge rising - hence stalled flood waters) ... Indonesia ... Philippines, Japan ... the truth is there if you care to see it.

edit to correct 'today' to '7 days' ... answering 2 posts at once ... oooops
edit on 4-1-2011 by Honor93 because: correct text

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

the Cornell lab 'study' ?? you reference a study and i reference observations ... ok, bye ... i prefer conversing with ppl more worthy of the time and effort anyway. thanks for the jab.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok i'm going to step up the alert level to self-con 3 seems alot of things are getting weird the river turning green all these animals dying

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I can never get any confirmation about these things but there are reports of some falcon and owl die offs in california

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Ok i'm going to step up the alert level to self-con 3 seems alot of things are getting weird the river turning green all these animals dying

The river turning Green? Can you post a source please.
Thanks

Kindest regards

Eric.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

[url=http://www.vancouversun.com...]]

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You guys should look into the works of Charles Fort. Maybe get the Book of the Damned. This type of strange phenomena is not new. They have been well documented going back into the 1700's.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread concerning this topic but the report of the 100's of fish dying in South Wales is true but the reasons for it seem to be natural.
I'm from the area & did some quick searching on local fishing websites and it's reasonable after reading this quote to see this particular one happening because of the recent weather we've had here.

Its happened on quite a few stretches on the mon and brecon canal , in my opinion its where the canal has frozen solid and the fish have had no where to go and have literally frozen to death , i rode my bike up the canal just before christmas and people were just looking in the canal and assuming it was pollution but it was just the ice , remember the canal is only 18" s deep in places and no flowing water to keep the canal moving unlike a river , it is sad because there are a lot of specimen fish in our canals .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join