It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead blackbirds found near New Roads

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Could this all be connected?

I wonder....

Monsanto - Bayer Engineering Death: Bees, Bats and You?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
UPSHUR COUNTY, TX (KLTV) - A large number of dead birds spotted on the Hwy 155 bridge near Ore City is most likely a natural occurrence in the area

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
GEAPRESS - There are certainly many hundreds, probably thousands, the collared dove who are dying at this moment in Faenza. They are in heaps in the flower beds, crushed by machinery in the streets, horribly hung from trees like Christmas balls. Many, many more, say the property information in the fenced land for industrial use.

The WWF has other collections, not all already dead. A dozen, in fact, have been sent to the Center of Recovery The Robin of Modena, where those arriving are still alive but died shortly after. Over all a mystery. Inside the beak, in some animals, the staining was of a strange blue.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Apparently, they are dying and falling into the gulf as well, if this is true...

Sharks with solid “hairballs” of migratory bird feathers found off Alabama coast.............

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Deleted...wrong video....sorry
edit on 5-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think Chuck Pahleniuk said it best. We are past 1984. There's, is a method of distraction or sleight of hand. Fill your head with what was painted on Lindsey Lohan's fingernails. Take away the creative processes of the populous. Fill their heads with white noise and there will be no room to dispute what is the truth and what isn't. The government is supposed to be here for the people, not the other way around. Every time I hear or read about something like this... I feel a little more raped than before. It is our money that funds these projects and the government, in my opinion, is just biting the hand that feeds them. The Federal Reserve is a joke. I am so thankful that we have sites like this and George Noory We have to make sure that these true media outlets continue to exist. If anything before this wikileaks fiasco hasn't taught you anything, at least take into consideration the reasons why they would trump up false charges against wikileaks. They are afraid of exposure. Keep the pressure on. And thank God for you guys here and at Prison Planet.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

That video is over a year old unless Randy Johnson is still planning on pitching for Arizona for the next 2 years.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JacknBox

Ugggh sorry....wrong video....I'll look for the new one again...thanks for the heads up. I was doing too many things at once!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
MSM as of yet has not decided that these deaths are news worthy yest lets see how long before they jump on the wagon

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

Ok i was wanting to think that this maybe something that we could get an answer to.but seems like this is starting to spread arkansas and louisiana are not vey far apart.I am starting to wonder if this is some kind of avian flu but the million dollar question is will it be harmful to humans and other animals,and once again the media is down playing these events well this one should be watched very careful

www.wbrz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

dont worry its not a flu or anty diesease for that matter.
They have found out they have all been killed by some sort of high impact from a sound wave or something.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Alright guys, so let's review. Birds randomly falling from the sky dead all over the world, along with fish and crabs washing up dead on the shores also all over the world. What are the most likely possible causes? Methane gas could explain the birds and possibly the fish if it is leaking underwater, and would definitely explain the birds all dying at nearly the exact same time, because as it's been said dozens of time, birds have weak lungs, i.e. the canary in the coalmine.

The Magnetic Field disruptions would also be a possible explanation for the bird and fish deaths, because both animals use the magnetic field to help them with location. Now a magnetic field fluctuation/disruption won't instantly kill them, but it will make it difficult to locate where they are, so possibly it led the birds to fly into the ground, and also led the fish/crabs into colder waters that they cannot survive in. (Do crabs use the magnetic field?)

Another possibility is that the we are beginning to feel the effects of the catastrophic oil spill last year, or maybe the effects of the chemicals used to "disperse" the oil. We may just now be noticing because it could have taken a while to progress down the food chain, beginning with plankton and krill or whatever other nearly microscopic organisms started chowing down on the deadly chemicals and oil. But IMO we would have started seeing mass animals deaths almost right away if that was the case.

Poison cannot be ruled out, even though the birds stomach's were found to be empty. It could have been some type of gas that affects the nervous system and eats away at the internal organs or something like that, which might explain the condition that the birds organs were in after the autopsies. But if this is the case, then who would poison the birds, and why? Maybe to cause panic over this years Swine Flu, the Bird Flu, and send the people swarming to get vaccinated, and inside the vaccination would be something that weakens our immune system or eats away at our cells or something insane like that, so they might kick us while we're down. But how would TPTB go about poisoning all of the fish too? Maybe the chemical dispersant they sprayed in the ocean is actually this poison, and they simply spray it at night in the skies near a particular bird species' migratory paths. Because to my understanding, nobody has yet to see hundreds of birds simultaneously drop dead, only small scale isolated incidents of a few birds dying at a time.

However unlikely these possibilities may seem, they seem to make sense, at least for me. Does anybody have any other ideas of what the cause may be?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
hey there OP, found some info you may find interesting, maybe not ... still leaning toward a 'natural' reason of one kind or another but here ya go ... Aside from singling out any particular theory (i happen to think it's a convergence of several things at just the right time), here are some of my thoughts on the subject.

I do try to find a 'natural' answer to most anomalies but am not convinced that is the case with these events. Some of my research has led me to the following, which you may find interesting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

remarkably, i have not been able to find previous recordings of similar events ... mass die-offs, yes but not like this ... not in such a confined period of time and not so globally. I am leaning toward the combination of natural events revolving around the current polar shift, magnetosphere reductions and increased solar activity during an increased tectonic movement pattern.

Now, it is true that the blunt force trauma is difficult to explain and i do not discount the cloaked alien ships as a possibility ... i can't see them, so what do i know?

However, in light of the fact that several birds did not die mid-air, trauma by falling to the earth just doesn't ring true for me. Many were reported to be staggering and wandering aimlessly on the ground before collapse. If this reporting is correct, i am truly at a loss for explanation.

I do think 'negative gravity fields' could possibly cause the blood clotting and sudden confusion reported, leading to mid-flight collisions and eventual death, however, this doesn't explain all of the species reported, in all of the locations or the general concept that they were 'struck by something'.

Not pushing the tectonic theory here but it does encompass all of the areas reported, it would effect weaker species in each location and it would account for both the air/water imbalance. Those correlations combined with the polar shift and the extra magnetism exerted by Planet X/Niburu ... could explain a lot.

Here are a few things i do know for sure ... location: SW coastal FL (less than 20 miles from coast) ... 3rd day of close observation = 3 birds total viewed. Not a bird watcher by any means but in this area, Normal = more birds than one can count. just last winter, i became rather upset while riding my bicycle because there were so many birds, being sooooo noisy that i could not hear vehicles approaching. we had multiple squirrels on property ... haven't seen one in 2 days.

was just out shopping earlier today and on 'restaurant row' around 4pm the sky was eerily empty. Clear and blue but empty all the same. One plane passed over during a 30 minute observance. And at another location, closer to the beach, still nothing. No seagulls, no pelicans, no chirping, just the most creepy silence i've heard in years.

this is most unusual for this area. have been here over 20 yrs and this is not normal by any stretch of the imagination. my felines are behaving strangely ... (18 of them) ... the neighbor dogs seem to be 'talking' to each other nightly (about a week now) -- this is weird too, they are not just barking ... they are conversing and it's really neat actually. (wish i understood the conversation)

whatever is happening, they sense it, they feel it and are trying to communicate ... tis a shame we haven't spent more time listening over the years. peace to you and those you love ... cya on the other side.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join