It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead blackbirds found near New Roads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pforkp
Strange coincidence, don't you think? Poisoned banquets (or bird poop) could easily find their way into the water supply, which could explain the die-off of fish in the region. It's really no wonder the USDA keeps these things under wraps - especially if the poison is able to contaminate water supplies.

yes, strange coincidence indeed but do you really believe a controlled kill would take 10 months to provide a result? and, why only 1000 when the goal is 6 million?

perhaps it is a new season of baiting, but i would think a fresh public notice would have been presented, if that's the case. Ppl were reminded to refrain from consumption during the baiting.

Although, i do agree the applied toxins have to be absorbed somewhere ... you'd think we'd learn by now.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

And Brazil has 100 Tons of Dead fish washing up on it's coast, beginning last Thursday.

translate.google.com... idades%2Fnews%2F502434%2F%3Fnoticia%3DMORTANDADE%2BMISTERIOSA%2BDE%2BPEIXES%2BNO%2BLITORAL&act=url

Then, there is now a report of dead birds in Kentucky lady's yard.

www.wpsdlocal6.com...

Not sure what, but SOMETHING is going on!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Has anyone ever wondered WHY they are advertising this....event? I don't watch tv, so i'm not informed on all of the propaganda. IF they are reporting this...and giving it heavy air time....you have to ask, WHY?

I believe, that the news is some kind of message system for the elite. Perhaps, a way to get the message out, without the rest of the population knowing what's what. Maybe the news is how the 'elite' communicate.

Here's what i've noticed, in Baja California, over the past few weeks, regarding birds. I have seen them in flying in flocks....by the hundreds, flying WEST. It's been happening rather frequently and has gotten me to wonder, where the heck are they going. There is an island probably 2 miles off the coast, so maybe they're going there. But, i've been here for 8 years, and not once have i seen this type of migration. I have video showing the flock. .

Also, there has been an awful lof of spraying in the skies, lately. I seriously DOUBT they are chemicals to kill us....but to change the weather patterns. I've noticed, a couple days after they spray, we get stormy weather...and i live on a coastline. It's crazy because weather.com says sunny for 10 days, then boom, it rains cats and dogs that night. The report says 0% chance of rain, and yet i'm smack dead in the middle of a storm? What makes it even crazier is the fact that i decided to change my roofing, the day before this storm front passes through, after the reports said i was good for atleast a week.

IF the elite are going to use this whole 2012 thing for their advantage; and THEY WILL....EXPECT things to get more UNUSUAL....and EXPECT the occurances to come from 'them'. Keep in mind, if GOD wanted to destroy mankind, HE could do it with just a breath. Jesus said, NO ONE KNOWS THE TIME....JUST BE READY! When God strikes, it will be SWIFT and SUDDEN! All this other stuff, IS MAN-MADE!!!

Whatever is being prepared for 12-21-12....it's gonna fool BILLIONS of people. Even God's so-called 'elect' will get duped by this GREAT DECEPTION. Keep your eyes open, so you don't fall to the ground like them birds.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

According to the state veterinarian who is doing the autopsies, the birds were roosting, because blackbirds don't fly at night. If the boom was from fireworks, I don't think it went off in the middle of the flock while they were flying, but rather startled them from their roosts. Here is the interview transcript: www.npr.org...

He doesn't sound too certain about the cause of the boom. Maybe there was a boom, but from imminent earthquake activity, as some others mentioned. He said they all had internal bleeding and that it could have been caused by flying into things, which is what their eyewitness (earwitness?) supposedly heard. Can internal bleeding in birds also be caused by seismic activity, gas, the water going acidic, or something like that?

Please forgive me if this is already covered, I am still in the process of going through the thread and didn't want to have to backtrack to respond about the flying at night once I got all the way to the end.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
reply to post by Xcathdra

And Brazil has 100 Tons of Dead fish washing up on it's coast, beginning last Thursday.

translate.google.com... idades%2Fnews%2F502434%2F%3Fnoticia%3DMORTANDADE%2BMISTERIOSA%2BDE%2BPEIXES%2BNO%2BLITORAL&act=url

Then, there is now a report of dead birds in Kentucky lady's yard.

www.wpsdlocal6.com...

Not sure what, but SOMETHING is going on!

hmmmm, and both of these locations are also along active tectonic hammering locations ... are they related? also, the location in Brazil is remarkably near the same latitude as both 7+ quakes a few days ago.

me thinks the 7/10 events are well under way and by late-Jan, there will be no more 'thinking' about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jamiejames

I have noticed the skies loaded with what I call chemtrails within 3 days of a storm coming through So. Cal. It has become completely predictable. Yes, yes, the atmosphere changes when a storm is brewing, but for instance today, the rain/snow storm just passed yesterday. Now it is very cold moist and windy outside, yet no chemtrails. Same as yesterday, but no trails/clouds.

Obviously I won't be able to prove anything here, but I know now when we will get rain....3 days after the trails show up, Watch for yourselves.

Sorry off-topic.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

I think this is all related to the corexit BP had/has been spraying....going through the food chain.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's not just flash forward. This is also expressed in the beginning of the film "the core"

This info has indeed been intentionally planted. What is worrying about this circumstance is the media laughing it off. If it were something that really wasn't a big deal, they would be all over it acting as if it's an apocalypse (hello avian / swine flu). When something is really bad though, they do the opposite - they try to marginalize it. So that is a bit disconcerting.

I'm leaning toward fault issues with the new madrid / gulf seismic zones. Tectonic activity is basically what blew the BP rig, as well as another one later which didn't get much press (except on ATS). These seismic areas are linked.

New Madrid / Gulf Seismic Zones

(I wouldn't be shocked however to find out it was a genetically engineered virus, chemical dumping or a haarp-like experiment.)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

do you really believe a controlled kill would take 10 months to provide a result? and, why only 1000 when the goal is 6 million?

No, the poison takes about 24 hours to take effect. It is used at any point throughout the year, but is most effective in June apparently (Source), with December and March coming in second. Therefore, it's plausible that there was a DRC-1339 poisoning during the time of all these deaths.

Secondly, the plan to eradicate 6 million was indefinitely delayed, because the USDA had to jump through some more environmental hoops to put it into action. However, DRC-1339 poisoning is still common practice, with no strict goal as to how many birds should be killed.

i would think a fresh public notice would have been presented, if that's the case. Ppl were reminded to refrain from consumption during the baiting.

I would think so too, which is a reason for concern. Studies have shown that it takes an awful lot of these chemicals to affect mammals (which explains why cats and dogs aren't dying from eating the birds), and is therefore said to be "non-toxic" to mammals. The thing is, there haven't been in-depth studies as to how water contamination affects mammals. Fish and aquatic animals are prone to poisoning from DRC-1339, which correlates to the death of tons of fish in the area. But what of the long term consequences? Generations of fish exposed to the chemical? People relying on contaminated water supplies for themselves and their crops?

It's in the USDA's best interests to cover up noticeable dangers and damage caused by this chemical, to stay away from public scrutiny and any controversy. That's why I think the media hasn't actively investigated this yet - if the USDA is directly linked to public events like mass deaths, it'll make people question their methods (the safety of their chemicals, the ethics of mass killing, etc.), and could end up being very costly if widespread criticism caught on.
edit on 4-1-2011 by pforkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

james!
i do not watch the news or anything either. in fact, in my gym, i turn on cartoon network, instead of msnbc and cnn, on the main giant tvs. i bring my own remote control.

im sick of mainstream 'programming' and im amazed the fools in my gym change it back to cnn every few weeks. so i just keep changing it back to cartoon network.

cartoon network is its own type of propaganda, but at least its not hitting me over the head with it.

but yup, i think if the idiots in charge want '2012' to be the 'end times' it is simple for them to create events like this, and then say, oh no, we are all going to die now!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by Bkrmn

According to the state veterinarian who is doing the autopsies, the birds were roosting, because blackbirds don't fly at night. If the boom was from fireworks, I don't think it went off in the middle of the flock while they were flying, but rather startled them from their roosts. Here is the interview transcript: www.npr.org...

He doesn't sound too certain about the cause of the boom. Maybe there was a boom, but from imminent earthquake activity, as some others mentioned. He said they all had internal bleeding and that it could have been caused by flying into things, which is what their eyewitness (earwitness?) supposedly heard. Can internal bleeding in birds also be caused by seismic activity, gas, the water going acidic, or something like that?

Please forgive me if this is already covered, I am still in the process of going through the thread and didn't want to have to backtrack to respond about the flying at night once I got all the way to the end.

if npr is where your getting your info, this does not surprise me ... the "state vet" providing the interview needs a lesson ... blackbirds DO fly at night, especially during migration.

Since the basic info is false, i have no confidence in the remaining assumptions. The internal bleeding, that's another subject deserving more research.

"Blackbird flocks migrate north mostly at night, feeding during the day."
please read further here: books.google.com... &hl=en&ei=KGojTa2nBYeglAecztGEDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=blackbirds%2Bnight%20flight&f=false

or here: cmboviewfromthefield.blogspot.com...

or even here: www.extension.iastate.edu...

migration habits and technique vary from place to place, species to species and even male to female within the same species. A blanket statement like "they roost at night" is misleading and disingenuous to say the least. It is quite possible the dead flock were in-flight when they became disabled.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If ALOT of birds are migrating 'West' and birds a lot of the times are the warning that something is going down.. Today is Jan.4. There's a prediction thread is seems to be pretty legit and I believe to be real, it even has the math to go with it.. www.abovetopsecret.com... Yellowstone is 'supposedly' going to erupt and/or there's going to be a Mag 9 around Jan.20.. While it could be nothing, it is something and I don't mean to fear, it's just.. The birds are the warning.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

not meaning to derail ... but look into 'cloud seeding' for more info about your weather issues.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

thanks for your contribution, it is plausible, i do not deny. however, considering the depletion of this species over the last say 15yrs, i doubt this result is directly related to the 'cull' efforts.

notice i said 'doubt'. I am a bit rattled by the 'internal bleeding' issue. i cannot comprehend what may have caused that, besides poisoning, however, poisoning has supposedly been ruled out. then again, guess that depends on 'which' poisons they attempted to identify, doesn't it?

oh well, i am sad for the loss. i am sad for our future. yet, i am glad Mother Earth is making her statement.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

on a lighter note an apocalypse would suck right now!!!! i want to at least see the SAINTS go back to back WHO DAT!!!!!!! or should i say in the case of whats going on WHAT DAT?????

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
They say animals can sense danger before it happens and i just read a thread about a 10% chance of a M class flare in the next 24 hours who knows maybe they feel the effects before we do

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I am not buying into the avian flu bit.

Exactly.

em weapons for sure. Seeing how birds operate.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Is there anyone with the time to verify this list

FALLING/Dead BIRDS

Kentucky
QTY < 100
Type: Small Birds (not Stated)
Suspected Cause Cold Stress
Actual Cause : Unknown
[link to www.wpsdlocal6.com]

Louisiana
QTY 500
Type: Starlings and Blackbirds
Suspected Cause : Weather
Actual: Unknown
Links:
[link to theintelhub.com]
[link to www.wbrz.com]

Arkansas
QTY ~5000
Type: Blackbird, Starling, Grackle
Suspected Cause : weather/fireworks
Links:
[link to www.eturbonews.com]

Arizona
QTY >65
Type: Bats
Suspected cause : Weather
[link to www.azcentral.com]

Japan
QTY < 30
Type: Various (Mainly Swan/Heron)
Suspected Cause : Bird Flu
Actual: Unknown
Links :
[link to www.upi.com]

[link to www.nytimes.com]

DEAD FISH

Arkansas
> 100,000
Type: Drum
Suspected Cause
Actual Cause Unknown
Links:
[link to www.todaysthv.com]

Maryland
> 10,000
Type: Menhayden, spots and croakers/various
Suspected Cause Cold Stress
Links:
[link to www.wbaltv.com]

South Wales (UK)
QTY>~ 100's
Type: Various Carp/Bream/Other
Suspected Cause Cold Weather
Actual Cause Unknown
Links:
[link to www.bymnews.com]

Brazil
QTY: ~Millions (100 tons)
Type: Sardines
Suspected cause :Unknown
Links:
[link to freerepublic.com]
[link to www.parana-online.com.br]

Italy (Scarlino)
QTY 100,000s
Type: Clams/Small fish/Shellfish/Crabs/Flatfish
Suspected Cause : Pollution
Links :
[link to corrierefiorentino.corriere.it]

New Zealand
Type: Snapper
[link to www.nzherald.co.nz]

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

like i said yesterday the cause is not normal army test something like GAS or something else who know what?? and in this site here www.whatdoesitmean.com... Sorcha talk about it. credible or not who knows??

on TV they talk about trauma that cause the mass death of bird ad fish and the strange people believe like what happen in new Mexico 1947 with the flying saucer they said it's baloon???

and now they kill fish and birds yes it's trauma and sound from new year Eve fireworks in the night but the question is
fish can hear sound in the water to die from it?????

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm trying to verify a report on godlikeproductions about people finding dead horses and chickens cant say how true but i'll keep on digging

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join