It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead blackbirds found near New Roads

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The lightening theory has only a bit of credibility here. The fireworks explanation is utterly ridiculous and is further evidence of the media treating us like buffoons. "Oh fireworks was the cause? Okay nothing to see here folks, lets move on." How stupid!
A pole shift wouldn't account for such a localized event would it? I'd doubt that was the cause. Who knows...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What people have to remember is that all these birds seem to have suffered TRAUMA...which means they HIT something or some virus infected them and blew apart their internal organs.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Don't worry about those 500 dead birds falling from the sky. God is just playing Angry Birds.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I get the trauma thing but wouldn't a bird falling to the ground experience trauma on impact with the ground

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
"Dead Blackbirds" and 1 duck. Seriously

In TN we are seeing massive amounts of blackbirds not just in swarms but doing weird giant swirling motions in the air. So many birds it actually darken parts of the sky/ They look confused as to who's leading and which direction to go.

p.s. The news also said they found one dead duck mixed in with the other thousands of dead.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here is a PDF file explaining a government program to reduce starling and blackbird population using a "wetting" agent to kill the birds: www.aphis.usda.gov...

I don't know if there is a connection, but it seems to be targeting the same two varieties of bird.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
I wonder if they will keep playing the "coincidence" card. There is something definitely going on here. CNN was playing it off earlier and somewhat joking about it. They were ridiculing Conspiracy Theorists. This thing just might keep continuing. I don't trust the government to tell us what is going on so we may never know until it is too late. S&F OP...

of course people are going to play the coincidnce card, or the this matter is being taking care of by government biologists. personally i believe we should closely monitor this for any improvements, and maybe try to get our own samples

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by loagun
WTF I just watched on CBC NEWS that scientists are saying fireworks are the likely cause of the thousands of dead black birds, and that the hundreds of dead fish washing ashore in the area have nothing to do with the bird deaths. What a crock of sh....

I am a retired pyrotechnician and bomb technician. I agree. What a crock...

I was thinking maybe a sonic boom? One that resonated just right where the birds were flying or roosting? Could affect fish at a certain distance from the boom as well, perhaps. Much more powerful sonic wave than fireworks. Just thinking out loud.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
'Fireworks'??...'Gas'??...'Disease'....'Dynamite ??...I find some of these explanations more bizarre then the events themselves. If it were fireworks you'd find 'half blown to bits' birds, if it were gas there would be alot of different species affected, if it were disease they wouldn't all just drop out of the sky at the same time on the same day in the same area and if it were dynamite, again, you'd have scorched and bits of birds! Yes they suffered 'blunt force trauma'..when they hit the ground. There's something else going on here...whatever it is seems to be 'centralized' in a specific location at the time it happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by christian28
I just want to say I'm thankful for this site. I can't deal with the way the media is handling all this, and at least here there are some serious thinkers and truth seekers. I've read about the John Wheeler murder, and Wheeler extensively, and I can't shake the feeling that it's very much tied into what's happening.
cryptogon.com...

I too am intrigued about the John Wheeler murder. On the surface Mr. Wheeler, whose lifetime involvement in public service sectors, also was submerged in professions of top level national projects. Although the timing is suspicious, I believe they aren't related, but...................

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

My question are, why aren't these birds migrating further south? Is there a point to how far they migrate, were the birds local, are there any experiments going on that we should know about?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by fixer1967
I am not buying into the avian flu bit. If it was that then you would have a slow and steady rate of bird dieing. But this is a lot of dead in a very short time frame in a small area. Just like the last mass bird kill. And lest not forget the fish kill on 12-30-10 in about the same area as the first bird kill. I am afraid some is going to try and use this to push the avian flu mess even though I do not believe the two are connected at all.

Well the fish is thought to be due to disease.... So....

Given the fact that dead birds are turning up everywhere.... That could also be due to disease

I do not buy the disease angle at all. It would b like everyone with AIDS in a 100 mile area dieing all within an hour of each other. Too many birds over too short of time in too small of any area. Disease would kill a large number of birds over a large area over a lot longer time frame. You would get dead birds over a very large area a few here and a few there over days or weeks. To have 100's if not 1000's to die in a small area over such a short time frame could only be done by some out side force. What that force is no one knows yet. The disease angel just does not work. The fireworks angle does not work. The lightening angle, maybe. Was there storms in the area the time? The gas cloud angle, maybe but none was detected. A weapon of some kind? Maybe, there is now way of knowing about that angle. I am just waiting for the next one and I fear there will be a next one.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I believe this is the problem,

“Nearly immediately after Russia accused the US this past summer of not fully destroying Iraq’s Phosgene poisonous gas stockpile the Pine Bluff Arsenal began an ‘accelerated’ disposal programme injecting it deep into the ground in central Arkansas, but which, unfortunately, since this past September, has caused over 500 minor earthquakes to occur raising the concerns of their local population.”

I think Phosgene is the culprit here.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What species of blackbirds were they.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The John Wheeler murder is very intriguing. Coincidence or happenstance?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is now officially odd...it is in the same geographic area affecting both birds and fish, no humans yet, and initial indicators don't suggest human involvement (directly)...no idea

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
its not harp its not the Government.....ITS THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and BP cortex sstufffff..FROM THE OIL SPILL...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
I'm trying to verify a report on godlikeproductions about people finding dead horses and chickens cant say how true but i'll keep on digging

OMG. Please post if you find anything relevant. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by alchemist2012

That is an incredible list ... are they all occurring relatively simultaneously? (roughly within 72hrs of each other)
just curiously wondering about the possibility of damaging rays from a recent sun flare, that strained and/or breached the magnetosphere and could potentially have such devastating effects in so many various places, relatively simultaneously.

I thought about sun activity and sun flares too. In the last week or so reception on all my tvs have been breaking up and very spotty. I have 4 TVs; 2 big tvs, one portable and one 9 inch tv. If it happened on just one I would think concidence. I talked a person who works at time warner cable and they have been having a lot of issues lately with reception she also thought could be due to sun activity. It makes sense because sun activity would effect more than just one area of the world. I also noticed that my cell phone and home phone will drop calls as of the last few days. I have been hearing interference on them as well. My friends have commented on interference on their cell phones. I have been feeling very dizzy and off balance for a few days now. I usually only get like this when the weather is about to change. So it could also be a weather change that killed the fish and the birds caused by sun spots. I have noticed some dead more dead animals on the road in the last year but I think it is more due to people not watching their driving. I will keep a look out for dead birds myself. I think there is more to the story.

edit on 4-1-2011 by dreamseeker because: (more details)

edit on 4-1-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am a native from Baton Rouge, Louisiana who interacts with people from the New Roads and other outlying areas everyday. To my knowledge, there have been no low yield quakes in the area or anything of that nature. WBRZ, the affiliate of ABC whos link to the story is on the first page, is a rather non biased, quality news outlet. Please, if you have any questions that need to be directed to someone living in the area, please post or message me and I will do my best to help out. Lets all keep our eyes on this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join