It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead blackbirds found near New Roads

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Given the timing, is it possible a large flock flew through a major fireworks display? Just one thought. May have not even been direct damage, but knocked them out of the air, stunned?

An angle to check anyhow, if it hasn't been mentioned.

EDIT: been looking more through the thread, and saw the same idea. Funny though, I didn't see the theory in the few links I checked first.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Really do you buy that

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

gave this some serious thought the other day and came to two realizations ... 1. seldom are public fireworks displays (large enough to internally injure 3000-5000 birds) at 11:30pm.
2. reports are they All suffered internal bleeding ... give both of the above and -0- physical trauma, i humbly discount fireworks.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
hi team this fish and bird thing is getting weird, its happining here in new zealand too

from todays paper

Hundreds of dead snapper have washed up on Coromandel beaches, leaving holidaymakers perplexed.

www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think its all to do with the sonic booms peoples been hearing or to do with the aircraft from project aurora.?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
what grabs me is the locations and numbers seems most are near fault lines

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well the way the media reacts to this type of story is a dead giveaway. This isn't just some bacteria or virus. Mind you it all pretty much happened overnight. It was caused by animals of the human kind. There is also a church located very close to this tragedy. It's called the Shepherd's Chapel. I'm not saying this is confirmation of biblical prophecy. It could actually be our screwed up government leading us into some kind of "crusade" or false flag attack, or they just screwed up. But it's scary nonetheless and I'm tired of these sick bastards leading us all around like cattle at the media feeding trough. I have a bad habit of throwing up BULL# when you try to cram it down my throat.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

LOL!!!! I hear THAT!
Thank God we have football to distract us from time to time from all the BS going on down here!! I am seriously concerned about this though..... I am looking into some interesting theories concerning phosgene, corexit, etc, and these fish/bird kills.....I don't want to post anything until I find out more about it....don't want to feed the BS machine if I can help it! If it seems like something worth posting, I'll be back to pass it along.

edit on 4-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by alchemist2012

LOL!!!! I hear THAT!
Thank God we have football to distract us from time to time from all the BS going on down here!! I am seriously concerened about this though..... I am looking into some interesting theories concerning phosgenes, corexit, etc, and these fish/bird kills.....I don't want to post anything until I find out more about it....don't want to feed the BS machine if I can help it! If it seems like something worth posting, I'll be back to pass it along.
Yeah thanks i was one of your regular posters in the BP thred you had input would be welcomed(it would be nice if some falcons fell out the sky"atlanta falcons")

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You mentioned about the river being bright green....they determined it was not a dangerous chemical....probably a prankster or "artist" put dye in the river
.......,it had happened before......
news.inthekoots.com...
I freaked out when I first saw it too

edit on 4-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Kat how much dye would one person have to dump into a stream that size to turn it all green water is flowing and it would wash down or up stream and regain its colorless look, maybe 3 or 4 55 gallon drums how do you do that without being seen think of the manpower and trucks needed for that

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

More in Kentucky:

www.fox41.com...

www.wpsdlocal6.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I see a lot of people posting of the possibilities of poisons, toxins, etc. but the similar incident in Beebe, Ar., noted that other species of birds / fish were unharmed. To me this sounds highly suspicious and that poisons or anything of the sort should be ruled out as other types of fish or birds would have been reported killed as well. It also noted that a lot of birds wouldn’t fly away when humans would come into the vicinity of them. While I might never be sure on this, it seems as though something electronic, magnetic, or something like this which is unseen and can have a great effect on an animal’s mind / body if “messed with” in the wrong way actually is occurring and not poisoning. Also I've noticed that alot of people close to me have been very sleepy as of late when they usually aren't, myself included. I’d like to blame HAARP on this but one can’t be sure. A similar example to this could be how a use of high magnitude sonar makes whales beach themselves. Just a thought. I don’t think those dead birds / fish they sent to the labs to be tested will come back with any results at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It's national test of HAARP as a run up for a false flag which will be used against humans. Unfortunately poor birds are the guinea pigs. Of course the MSM will give the real reason.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
WTF I just watched on CBC NEWS that scientists are saying fireworks are the likely cause of the thousands of dead black birds, and that the hundreds of dead fish washing ashore in the area have nothing to do with the bird deaths. What a crock of sh....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I wonder if this is all related to a pole shift. Like maybe earth's magnetic crust is starting to fail and since birds and fish have a built in "compass" maybe that's effecting to such a serious point as death. In all cases it appears to be an atmospheric cause, so maybe something is beginning to happen in the atmosphere and/or earth's crust, and these types of birds and fish are the 1st ones to be effected by it.

I had to laugh when they said lightning caused this. I also busted a gut when they said they all froze.

If the pole shift scenario is the 2012 event, then we should start seeing / feeling the 1st stages any time now and since animals are more sensitive to such events and changes, it's very plausible that we'd see them effected before us.

Interesting times!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I just want to say I'm thankful for this site. I can't deal with the way the media is handling all this, and at least here there are some serious thinkers and truth seekers. I've read about the John Wheeler murder, and Wheeler extensively, and I can't shake the feeling that it's very much tied into what's happening.
cryptogon.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

That flag has been flown many times, but yeah, don't be surprised if that's how things progress.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
WTF I just watched on CBC NEWS that scientists are saying fireworks are the likely cause of the thousands of dead black birds, and that the hundreds of dead fish washing ashore in the area have nothing to do with the bird deaths. What a crock of sh....

I am a retired pyrotechnician and bomb technician. I agree. What a crock...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
Well according to RSOE EDIS;

There is an Epidemic Hazard in Hempstead County's city Hope.

Might be a link there.

That is for whooping cough.

On a side note my local news showed that there were sparrows (I think I spelled it right) also not just blackbirds.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join