It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possibly the best evidence ever? you need to see this video,

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
Here's the original video on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

I think the user says he faked it. He seems to be some sort of CGI expert. However, people have said he is trying to cover-up that it is actually real. It also gives a link to a website with a load of information on in Portuguese- it does have a translation in English, but it's a really poor translation done by a crappy auto-translator.

www.mundogump.com.br...

That's the website.
edit on 2-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

This guy is correct its has been discussed many times on ATS and was actually originally posted on here a long time ago with a discussion with the fantastic cgi artist, the creator was open from day one that it was his cgi skills and never ever posted it as real.

I'll find the link ... 1 sec
edit on 3/1/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Link to original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by internos
I'm proud to introduce Philipe3d

Philipe Kling David, AKA Philipe3d is one of the most skilled CGI artists you can find presently WORLDWIDE.

I've invited him to join ATS in order to to share his experiences with this community: he kindly agreed.
For those who don't know him, he's the author of these amazing movies:

THE CAPTIVE GRAY

The Captive Gray II

www.mundogump.com.br...
www.mundogump.com.br...
www.ceticismoaberto.com...

Relevant thread on ATS:
I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

Welcome to AboveTopSecret.com, Philipe

[edit on 9/5/2008 by internos]

so no ... not evidence of anything at all except people with pro cgi skills.

/End thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The mouth is animated.

Reminds me of those movies or commercials where babies or animals talk but the mouths are obviously animated.

I don't understand..if you have an alien why don't you make a good video with the lights on?Sometimes I think they put out these fakes to distract from the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
The mouth is animated.

Reminds me of those movies or commercials where babies or animals talk but the mouths are obviously animated.

I don't understand..if you have an alien why don't you make a good video with the lights on?Sometimes I think they put out these fakes to distract from the truth.

try reading the post above yours ... it may help

second line baby

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
^agree.
the single worst thing about ats to me is when something like this gets posted for the millionth time, ok so some may not have seen it people are posting replys saying ' its cgi, heres the proof' or its a known hoax *link to thread.
yet people will offer their ' oooh wow i think it might be real' . read the £$%^ing thread you dumba$$.
please close this and replace that annoying ats live bar with a big a$$ search bar.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
^agree.
the single worst thing about ats to me is when something like this gets posted for the millionth time, ok so some may not have seen it people are posting replys saying ' its cgi, heres the proof' or its a known hoax *link to thread.
yet people will offer their ' oooh wow i think it might be real' . read the £$%^ing thread you dumba$$.
please close this and replace that annoying ats live bar with a big a$$ search bar.

^
ahahha fkn love this guy

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I guess i was stoned,

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Would this be a hoax?

Wasn't this one on Funniest home Videos?

Honestly, this is the funniest "Alien" Vid I've seen in a Long time.
Is it real?, sheeesh, I think I know why there are so many Internet Scammers, some people are just too easy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ac647

Ok seriously.. I just watched that video and all I have to say is.. WTF is up with looping the same thing over and over again 100 times then playing some song about a "rainbow rockingchair"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join