It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possibly the best evidence ever? you need to see this video,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ok I've watched the op's post of the alien a few times now looking for anything that gives it away as being a living being (and I really want to believe its true) the face of the so called alien doesn't move at all, its mouth doesn't move its eyes don't blink, no muscles on the face move at all... After watching it several times it has the feel of a glove puppet to me

A creature with eyes that large would have to come from a low light environment and while the narrator states that the torch isn't shone directly into the eyes it was shone into its face it was shone close enough to its eyes to elicit some kind of response. Also its mouth stays 'agape' through out the whole episode without moving in any way...
edit on 2-1-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

No, this one is not a hoax. The instrument in front of the EBE with the light bobbing up and down is a telepathic communication device. It produces morse code via telepathy from extraterrestrials that communicate that way. In this case, this particular EBE is suffering from post-traumatic stress and irregular heartbeat due to the interrogation. I find no reason for anyone to waste their time hoaxing this type of video, especially in its format with the resolution and devices on the table that cannot be obtained by anyone except officials within high ranking military and government.

Well the video was stolen from the base and now it's in Victors hand. (Hes in hiding now). The narrator is Victor.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
the face of the so called alien doesn't move at all, its mouth doesn't move its eyes don't blink, no muscles on the face move at all...

So...you didn't watch the video links at all, but the other random video a few posts down.

gotcha.

Anyhow, to the OPs:
I think the overall stamp you can put on this video is "curious and unknown". Because the only followups have been blanket statements, stupid statements, and false statements...none of which actually address the video links you posted in the original.

I will now counter the ones whom said it is CG:
Prove it.

There ya have it...right back to ground zero.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well the video looks great, eyes do blink simultaneously, in the video he says

"talk you son of a b*tch"

then alien does it's thing...

then he laughs and says "ahh yeahh you don't want to talk here" or "oh yeahh he doesn't want to talk"

hard to make out backround talk..

great video will need to really look into this and get a 100% debunk..
edit on 2-1-2011 by Discover because: added more translation..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ac647

That was an excellent video! Thanks for sharing, and as far as I can tell, it appears real.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Then that's where it came from and how it surfaced. Stolen from one of the secret bases, posted on the internet and now he's hiding from them. That indicates its authenticity.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

So you're an expert on the bio optical response of an extra terrestrial species eh?

I usually would jump all over this hook line and sinker, but when something looks too good to be true, it probably is...

However if you watch the video very slowly, frame crawling and replaying it several times, I think i see a blink of the eyes. It's difficult to see and it had me staring at the video over and over again. In between the glitches of the screen there is a definite clear shot of a membrane moving over the eye and back up. But this means nothing, so disregard it completely.

Do aliens even blink?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ugh i cant beleive this is still being posted as a real alien.
its great cgi, the person who made it from the start said 'this is CGI' i beleive he was even on this site.
please use search, its really not that hard to do.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Crappy camera and crappy lighting, this spells hoax. If I had an alien and I was video taping it, I would use the best equipment I could afford, or I would borrow it.
The most important video ever and it is crappy. lol

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Seriously !! The guy who made the video is a philipe3d ... ie. that's what he does.
Here's his youtube channel You Tube Link
He even has a video of himself with the 'alien' behind him doing a bit of housework !!!!
Come on people. It only took two minutes to find the source (besides the link in the video)

I can't wait for a real video of an alien to surface tho, shouldn't be too long now me thinks

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Thats what i was thinking until i seen the eye lids close at such a fast rate. IMHO if its fake it must be cgi.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon

If he made the video why do the others look like crap in comparison? Is he just trying to take the credit? Or has his skill been used up in the one video?

EDIT TO ADD: i am not saying his work is crap btw just so easy to see its CGI. Still great work.
edit on 2-1-2011 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

Ok now that i seen the full?/ video im wondering about the sound. Don't seem real (would you be laughing?)
edit on 2-1-2011 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Good point, but I presume that he is getting better with every video he produces. These cgi folks usually darken down and slightly blur their videos so that all the attention to detail is on the 'actor' and no time wasted on trying to make realistic backgrounds etc.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
anyone notice how the cgi one on youtube looks different from this one?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
the thing has no limbs from the elbows/knees down

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

It's funny how everyone is focused onto the "fake" alien video where I just posted a supposedly real one in this thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Such a cute alien. I want one.

Also, I don't think that part 2 video is made by the same people. It looks completely fake, compared to the first, which is one of the most convincing I've seen, but I still don't think its real.
edit on 2-1-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The video the OP posted seems pretty fake, the one I posted below it seems real though.
edit on 2-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by Versa

It's funny how everyone is focused onto the "fake" alien video where I just posted a supposedly real one in this thread.

So....you PURPOSELY are trying to derail the thread?
BTW, the "real" one, with Victor...has a buttload of threads discussing it.

Search function is our friend.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ac647

I would like this to be the real deal but watch it and see that for the entire length of the video there is a closed loop of a short segment playing over and over again. The mouth keeps repeating it's movements and there is a quick blink on each cycle. Why is this? For dramatic effect? Maybe. My little sister could do a better job of faking this so that's why I think it just might be real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join