It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Predictions by various Psychics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

yeah cool just have it like a blog type thing hey even if it doesn't come true iv'e learnt about a couple of new things from i never heard of before

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Second coming? Christ like figure? People will become more supportive of each other? And the best, ufo disclosure! This is huge! Finally it happens, we've all been waiting it for so long! Can't ATS mod's just ban these prediction threads...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I did an extensive tarot reading for 2011 and did not come up with a lot of doom. I think global famine will be the main issue.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CroMag

The "second coming" of these "gods" is really just another visitation from extraterrestrials. Of course there will be guys posing as Jesus and Muhammad, claiming to have spectacular powers and commands from the invisible man in the sky. That one is inevitable and has happened before.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JewelFlip

Agreed. There are a lot of varied threats to humanity but much to be thankful for. People are waking up and coming together. I've been much more optimistic lately about our fate than I have been in years past.
edit on 2-1-2011 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well if you read the bible the lead up to the second coming is earthqaukes and other natural disasters will occur on our earth and there will also be false prophets who claim to be the real thing.

But the end wont happen till an army goes for Israel and the conquerer of it calls himself a god read revelations all in there as with the rest of it

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I had a dream that because of the hot summers and global warming the aligators are going to migrate north.

I also felt like evil was abound this fall, I dreamed I was attacked in my back yard by a blue beast humanoid with wings, fangs, teath and pointy ears. It flew over and bit me when I told it to get off my property. The fear was intense.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

The bible provides indirect descriptions of future events that are related to extraterrestrial visitations, not gods or angels. The bible is a load of BS and so are the other holy books.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
Derek Acorah has been proven to be a massive, massive phoney so I wouldn't put any weight behind these "predictions" whatsoever.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 2-1-2011 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

I wonder if he went on one like he normally does and put his voice on etc... the one that's always the same regardless who he is channelling and sounds like a dirty old man

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This Year is about Foundations. Typically anything built this year will stand on its own firmly and strongly, but if it is a foundation that is already here then likely the toilet will need replacing. I speak metaphorically of course because our Society, in what ever Country we live in, has not taken the time to keep the plumbing in check and there has been neglectful attitudes amongst those that make decisions. So it is high time that the nature of the Foundation be shook to-and-fro until someone steps up and does something productive and fixes the darn toilet! Metaphorically of course.

More people will find work, it is the pay that might be in question.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
you would think that even the hard core lunatics in here would be sick of predictions that dont come true.

but nope here we are not even a week into 2011 and the ugly face of prediction lures its head.

there are some people on here pushing this agenda and i cant understand why, after all this much time and failed predictions people still waste their time. if i were you i wouldnt hold my breath on anything happening just like nothing happened in 2010.

no alien intervention
no government disclosure
no freedom for the people
nothing......and do you know why?

its because you people all believe this bullsh!t and sit there with your doritos and diet coke waiting for it to happen.

here is my prediction NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN UNLESS WE GET OFF OUR COLLECTIVE ASSES AND DO IT OURSELVES.

but no lets waste another year waiting for nothing to happen and when 2012 comes and goes and nothing has happened those deluded masses will find another scape goat to latch your hopes and dreams to.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hang on, remember its not me making these predictions! I'm just passing on what i read to see what others think, at least these are not all doom and gloom. Please don't give me grief when i'm only sharing information i have read.
edit on 2-1-2011 by avvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Not really. If none of it happens, I'll just accept it and admit that it was false and move on with my life. That's called being honest. Because of the preponderance of evidence to support these events, I can't really deny them unless none of them ever occur for some reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For those of you who were interested in my girlfriend's dreams, here is the link to my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

More will be added later next time she has one of these dreams.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Dude, that's harsh. I said I was interested in his girlfriend's predictions, because they are predictive dreams. And as someone who has had predictive dreams before (albeit of ordinary life events), I'm very curious. Whether they are correct or not, who knows. I believe some will be, and some won't be.

Don't lump everyone into the dumba$$ group, I'm not in there. Just curious.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Every year there are predictions that a major UFO event will happen and so far nothing. I do want it to happen but these predictions are getting a little old and hard to believe now.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their opinion so mine is none of those predictions will come true. They are wishful thinking. No one needs to revolve their life around any of these predictions. That's when they disappoint the most. I'm not saying don't believe in alien visitations or the second coming but just know that if it's going to happen it's going to be most unexpected. You can't put a time or date on it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten_me

Dude, that's harsh. I said I was interested in his girlfriend's predictions, because they are predictive dreams. And as someone who has had predictive dreams before (albeit of ordinary life events), I'm very curious. Whether they are correct or not, who knows. I believe some will be, and some won't be.

Don't lump everyone into the dumba$$ group, I'm not in there. Just curious.

Agreed. I find it interesting when dreams pan out in some way or another. Some are like remote viewing that you don't know you're doing it, until you watch the news, and find out it was going on, similar to the dream.

It makes us realize, that while most dreams are just dreams, the odd prediction or viewing gets through, and we then know that our consciousness is about more than we thought. Although we're unconscious and dreaming.....
^ ^I know that statement makes no sense, I just can't think of how to word it sensibly

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Well it looks like those people making these predictions have no clue on World Trends. So many predicting financial stability returning when everything is poised to shatter into a Depression.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The evidence? LMAO!!!

You are working on taking the cake for they loony of the year award, and its the first week of January.

Evidence is NOT your gf (whom I would presume is ALSO a fallacy) or her dreams..

Go away quack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join