It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Predictions by various Psychics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I was talking about evidence for the other events, not the January occurrence, you quack. Don't discount things just because they don't seem good enough to you. I am just as skeptical as anyone else about the January event, still labeling it as merely a possibility.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

I understand what you mean. But I think, depending on the circumstances and how things go, it could happen within the next 5 or 10 years. I just imagine it finally coming true, and the whole world knowing there is something else out their which will then blow many people's minds and force them to open it up. Yet anything can change, so this could happen tomorrow or 100 years from now. Who knows, but i've had some awesome dreams lately and throughout the last few years of UFO's and extraterrestrial contact, and I think it may be possible especially since there are many others who have the same type of dreams about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hmmm....usually these predictions are doom and gloom.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

How pesimistic are you?

First of all, although its not the disclosure you wanted, many goverments around the world released ufo documents to the general public under the freedom of info act. I live in the uk, we did it. Oz did it, Brazil, USA and a handful of others.

Secondly, I dont know how true this to be, but Wikileaks recons they have ufo info to share.

Why dont you take a holiday to one of these mountains in usa where ufo's fly in and out all night (Danny Dyer did a documentary on it). That way, you can see with your own eyes what the worlds going on about.

I dont believe everything i hear, but ufos,aliens etc, its happening around you. WAKE UP!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

-Same exact identity and physicality in every one of these dreams. For some reason, she naturally disregards her present identity (in reality) while experiencing these dreams. Instead, she naturally assumes a completely different identity and feels as if that has been herself all along.

-Strange alien creatures who screech three times louder than a valkyrie and devour people.

-The sound of an unearthly trumpet, followed by acid rain and creatures descending from the sky in sacks who proceed to retrieve dead bodies from Hangar 235.

Side note: Strangely, she experiences these dreams mostly when I'm performing research on UFOs, extraterrestrials, government secrecy (projects, technology, knowledge, etc.) and ancient documents that describe extraterrestrials descending from the sky in spacecraft.

-Year 2073

-Big Ben clock in London bombed by Russian military in January, 2011. The reason for the attack might be from their anger towards the U.K. and U.S. for arresting Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks.

More added soon...

I had a prophetic type dream about the year 2073. In this dream, the American mainland is attacked via genetically engineered paratroopers who are half man and half beast. They are genetic soldier creations by India (who attacks). The creatures kill everyone in their path, ripping people apart and sometimes devouring bits of them. They have distorted pig faces with razor like teeth, and are incredibly strong. Everyone in the US flees the cities to hide in the forests from these monsters.

-- What was your gf's thing with 2073?
edit on 2-1-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I would love to belive in all this, but uhmmm...wakey wakey!
This is a load of false hopes and dreams, we all wish things got better, but come on....remember how things work here, on earth....

And even if there was a ufo/alien encounter, i highly doubt it will be spalshed all over the news papers and the evening news the next day, they'll cover it up, tell us what we saw was some thing entirely diffrent.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

reply to post by CroMag

The "second coming" of these "gods" is really just another visitation from extraterrestrials. Of course there will be guys posing as Jesus and Muhammad, claiming to have spectacular powers and commands from the invisible man in the sky. That one is inevitable and has happened before.

The Devil has fooled the whole world into believing the UFO, ET crud. Satan and his evil Watchers can and have taken any form they want to achieve their goal of total rule over us Humans because they are jealous of us. They now have our government fooled into thinking they are from some other planet needing sanctuary here on earth, they have threatened our government into helping them pull off an alien invasion to cover their coming to earth party with demons in tow. They have threated our government with Mad Cow to be spread to all humans on earth.

They will look like ET but most will be cloned bio-bots that are dumb as snot. Some will be Watchers in Grey form and thats how they have been known to read peoples thoughts, have no sex organs and be able to do anything they want. They can not be defeated by mortal men but if you have god on your side you will be saved at some point. In the end times God will make us saved people into gods and we will fight the devil and his army of demons.

The satanic wars are fast approaching and may God be with us all.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by vkturbo

The bible provides indirect descriptions of future events that are related to extraterrestrial visitations, not gods or angels. The bible is a load of BS and so are the other holy books.

Yeah im sure someone 10,000 years ago sat down and said hey im going to really fool these guys lol. Give me a break. Just because you don't understand the book, don't bash it. Read the book of Enoch if you want to blow your mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I find it truly bizarre how Sollog is never on these lists of predictions by psychics that come out every year. Despite the fact he warned about 911 and just predicted 3 large quakes.

Why are the psychics on these lists always so bloody useless? I mean when has any of the psychics on that list ever predicted something big like 911 or the Asian tsunami?

I would like to see proof of their past successes otherwise they are nothing but false prophets.
edit on 2-1-2011 by TheTimeMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
I regularly read a magazine called Take a Break Fate and Fortune. I have just read the 1st Issue for 2011 and some psychics have made predictions for the year ahead. I won't post them all but i find some of them very interesting. If what they say is true looks like 2011 could be a happy year and an interesting year. What do you think about these?

Derek Acorah
*The Second Coming? Towards the end of 2011, a Christ like figure will be talked about around the world.

I don't want a 'Christ-like figure', I want Christ and will accept no substitutes!

Originally posted by avvie
*There will be huge steps forward in the treatment of Cancer and Diabetes.

There always is...

Originally posted by avvie*Important proof regarding the existence of UFO's will emerge.

I have heard that prediction every year for the last 13! I will believe it when I see it...

The rest are either so vague or so trivial that it all means nothing... I would like to see specifics! Otherwise, balderdash...
Vicky

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbiy666
reply to post by tim3lord

How pesimistic are you?

First of all, although its not the disclosure you wanted, many goverments around the world released ufo documents to the general public under the freedom of info act. I live in the uk, we did it. Oz did it, Brazil, USA and a handful of others.

Secondly, I dont know how true this to be, but Wikileaks recons they have ufo info to share.

Why dont you take a holiday to one of these mountains in usa where ufo's fly in and out all night (Danny Dyer did a documentary on it). That way, you can see with your own eyes what the worlds going on about.

I dont believe everything i hear, but ufos,aliens etc, its happening around you. WAKE UP!

pessimistic?? me?? no its called realistic. this is what i dont understand about you true believers, why do you assume that someone who doesnt agree with you is a negative pessimistic.. LOOK WITH YOUR EYES...

look around think. you make assumptions and delude yourself those delusions are real. now im aware that reality is subjective but you have to be aware of the majority because if you believe the latest "buzz' about quantum theory it states reality is only solid based on what we expect to see. so if 80% want to see something and the other 20% want another research suggest the 80% will have more of a chance to have that belief/reality solidify. not to get off topic but my point is you need to keep your finger on the pulse. and the pulse is weak and dying. you will live in your fantasy till its too late and it will be YOU who gets the rude awakening not anybody else. so it is YOU who needs to WAKE UP. i wish i could go back to sleep because this is getting out of control and i dont have the energy to hold on to hope. this world is done because im no leader and neither is anybody else on here. if a leader worthy of my support steps up i will support it but until then i shall remain realistic. please dont place too much hope in predictions NOBODY KNOWS THE FUTURE.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

so are you going to call BS on your girlfriend if the Big Ben bombing doesn't happen this month? Or are you afraid she'll cut you off....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Funny how you bash the holy works when those retarded ancient alien theorists get ALL of their evidence from them. I understand how people can be atheists, but when you just attack the Bible,etc. for no reason it shows ignorance. Don't cast pearl in front of swine...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Have any of her predictions been correct? otherwise I'm gona be really skeptical and you just registered yesterday so you aren't well known around here yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

I agree the bible prophecys ARE coming true, very much so. Although i do have many questions about timeing an a pre-trib rapture, but whatever happens i will stay true to my faith in God and WILL NOT take the mark (chip) which is also in the revelations. ALSO this is interesting, not sure what to make of it but it is possible and makes since how it would fit in with the NWO....
www.rapturechrist.com...

STAY HOPEFULL, whatever happens we will be ok, to some extent. It always gets worse before it gets better

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

I agree with you except for the aliens part, i think they are planning something to fake us out with the aliens. they have th etechnology and ships to do just that. Now congress, obama, the wikileaks, and even the Pope says aliens are our brothers....weird right? I belive they have been saying they are 'covering it up' to late have everything 'exposed' and then take away MORE rights in order to protect us from the aliens....ive dont some research on this, it all makes since. but hey dont take my word for it, as always if you wanna find your own truth research it yourself

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc

The evidence? LMAO!!!

You are working on taking the cake for they loony of the year award, and its the first week of January.

Evidence is NOT your gf (whom I would presume is ALSO a fallacy) or her dreams..

Go away quack.

What did he say to deserve this treatment?

Exactly the reason he doesn't wanna start a thread on his own because of the socalled skeptics (trolls)

At least actual skeptics stay civilized.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
These are all interesting predictions for 2011 some good some bad.Most of the predictions won't come true afterall it is hard to predict the future, however you never know one of the predictions might come true. After all we just have to wait and see what the future holds.I really hope one of the happier predictions come true then the bad one's which always fail.
edit on 3-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Nice thread,

Can you find out about "Project Aleph" which is hidden very, very DEEP,which is not Project Alpha,

Google will always steer you away.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
sorry not buying it i'm yet to see one true prediction on this site

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join