It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Predictions by various Psychics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Genetically engineered hybrids that search for any remaining humans and imprison them for slavery, experiments, extermination, etc. Similar to your dream.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Believe what you want. The bronze age ended a long time ago and this is the 21st century. It's time to stop the gods and devils crap and start realizing that all of the evidence points to something entirely different.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by vkturbo

The bible provides indirect descriptions of future events that are related to extraterrestrial visitations, not gods or angels. The bible is a load of BS and so are the other holy books.

Yeah im sure someone 10,000 years ago sat down and said hey im going to really fool these guys lol. Give me a break. Just because you don't understand the book, don't bash it. Read the book of Enoch if you want to blow your mind.
I do understand the book. I understand that it is a misinterpretation of extraterrestrial visitors and claims that the biblical god is somehow infinite and always existed, which causes the problem of infinite regression, rendering that superstitious assertion an outright impossibility. This god character also killed millions of people, advocated slavery, sacrifice, sexism, genital mutilation, rape, deception, dishonesty and favoritism. He also demands that you bow down and obey him, or else he will cast you into an eternal inferno of eternal punishment and torment. Yeah, like I would ever believe that an impossible being exists, or worship it for that matter. Satan seems like the better guy. At least he wanted humans to gain knowledge and he only killed a few people because the biblical god accepted his challenge, knowing in advance that his acceptance of Satan's challenge would sacrifice lives (not that he cared though). You go ahead and worship and believe something while I spare my time for more important things and increase my knowledge through scientific inquiry.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by America?

Yes, they have. I can't prove it though because you weren't around at those times and only I can witness it since you and the others are merely online acquaintances, probably far away in other states and countries.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon
reply to post by Condemned0625

Nice thread,

Can you find out about "Project Aleph" which is hidden very, very DEEP,which is not Project Alpha,

Google will always steer you away.

Happy Hunting

HADES
I'll research this project and gather any information I can from other sources. I'm done with this thread now. I'm focusing primarily on the thread I started, so if you or anyone else want to read it and post replies, feel free to do so.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Electric Crown

LOL don't antogonise him, he might go bomb big ben just to prove his GF was right

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Very interesting prophesies, but I can only vouch for the one about the screeching valkaries. My vision interpreted it as a deaths Head (Bull) moth. You know, like the one on Jodie Fosters lips for the advertisement of "Silence of the Lambs". Anyway, my vision came from reading Joel Chapter 2 where the bible describes locust, catapillars, palmer worms, and cancre worms destroying the land. I sure hope it's not coming soon, for these bugs were as big as a horse. Just think a moth makes a pretty good squeek sound in it's present size.
It would literally shatter ones eardrum if magified to the size of a horse. Let's not go there. Got DDT anyone?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
last night on the C2C radio show there was this Joseph Jacobs, a psychic who took a segment
to tell about all the things to happen in 2011.

if your interested, i think you can pull up the audio of last nights show on the C2C web site
www.coasttocoastam.com...
because, i can't accurately recall all his topics or insights for this year ahead.

Joseph Jacobs has a daily newsletter published---so you can get a sample of his work before
going to the shows archives...www.800seeself.com...

i'm not endorsing him nor anyone else, I'm just posting info. on forecasts for 2011,
not sure if he even mentioned gold rising to $2000. USD,
or many municipalities & States pensions biting the dust
or of continued rising unemployment, under reported inflation...or many things where the
'handwriting is on the wall'

i'm considering listining to the forecasts made last night again, because i was watching the
TCM Sunday 'silent movies' during the broadcast and wasn't paying too much attention

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
then there is this Astrologer woman, who says:

www.soothesayer.com...

After the recent transits of Uranus and Jupiter in Pisces (the last conjunction of these planets is Jan. 4th 2011), we will be moving from a kind of “denial” born out of chaos, into a confrontation with the harsh realities of our times. The last transit of Uranus in Aries (that also was square Pluto) brought us the Great Depression, the rise of the Third Reich in Germany, the military empire of Japan, the Communist genocides in Russia. Gandhi’s peaceful movement to liberate India began. Extraordinary discoveries in quantum mechanics that followed the earlier publication of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, transformed the way we view the universe. In the U.K, women got the vote.

Here in the U.S.A. there were long soup lines, political rebellions, crime waves, and the advent of the New Deal under Franklin Roosevelt. There were fewer marriages and fewer children born during this period, due to the economic collapse. The worst ecological disaster in our history occurred as the Dust Bowl (created by sod-busters and a cyclical drought) destroyed the lives of farmers in the western U.S.A. In this era, about 75% of the economy was in agriculture.

What Next?

My predictions for the coming year are part of a longer arc of time that I believe will play out until the 2020s and will be issues of intense concern for all of us living today, regardless of our age or circumstance.

this lady will be on radio for 2 hours on 5 Jan if you can stay up till 1-3 AM
see her site for the info

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
then there's this stuff...mostly domestic housing/banking industry in the USA, from the Max Keiser site:

The Story Of 2011 Will Be The Second US Housing Crash
January 3rd, 2011 by maxkeiser
Respond: January 1 2011: US Housing: The Story of 2011

Here’s my 2011 predictions:

MK: House prices crash again.
Bank balance sheets crash again.
Congress authorizes another multi-trillion dollar credit rescue again.
The US dollar gets some support (but still lose against PM’s) from derivatives traders looking to unwind positions (necessitating they buy dollars first).
Deflation grips the globe as CB policies fail to revive housing, wages, or interest rates (beyond the current rally in the 10-yr.). Commodities don’t necessarily do all that well; i.e., oil drifts higher but spends the year in a choppy sideways pattern (as ‘peak oil’ kicks in against the backdrop of deflation).
China hits a wall and joins Austrailia, India and Canada into the crapper. PM’s – viewed as money – continue to trek higher and higher (confounding the ‘deflationists’ who group PM’s with commodities). As Peter Schiff says, ‘Everything will deflate against Gold [and Silver].

its a long read that reviews more than 5 people/experts in their fields... and what they see transpiring in 2011
it's also a 'blogspot' in case anyone has objections to personal opinion forecasts

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Oh, hope prophecies! very well you just sit and wait for the World to be arranged. Let's see how many will fullfy. I hope all of them because they sound pretty nice, but let's all of us do little things in our families and communities to get it all done together.

edit on 3-1-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I got a simple theory,let's say right now you time travel back to ancient man..he sees you get out of a time machine and somehow you have vast knowledge beyond anyones comprehention..now these people will see and say you fell from the heavens and have such great power and knowledge,which next depending on your ethics..would be the point were they would ask you if you were a god,I don't know about you but if you know your the smartest one in that time it would be easy to gain control over that race by misleading them from the start,putting any into plan you wanted under that lie that you are all knowing and powerfull..sure this all seems like a long shot but to he honest this makes more sense that a guy that walked on water and healed te dead bc maybe this "jesus" wasn't from earth at all..every religion has basically the same story,gods in the heavens coming to earth...so you gotta figure throught out early history some one had to have seen something that touched them so much,something so beautiful that thy connected it with heaven and a god visting them

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"-Big Ben clock in London bombed by Russian military in January, 2011. The reason for the attack might be from their anger towards the U.K. and U.S. for arresting Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks. "

Sorry just have to bring this up, there is no such thing as the Big Ben clock, it's called St Steven's Tower and Big Ben is the massive 6 ton bell in the tower!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wurzalgnu

Most people just call it Big Ben. I can't possibly know the precise names of every structure on Earth.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok this thread has gone way off topic, everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course. These psychics made told these predictions to the magazine as they work for them. I am really interested in hearing everyones views but i think its unfair people treating other people as crazy looneys. Everyone should listen to each other views and not start being aggressive towards other people.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
yearly predictions very rarely come true,some might out of just pure guess work or luck but i'm sure we've all experienced de ja vu before then lived it out sometime after.
do i believe the russians would bomb london..no but that doesn't mean it won't happen,i dreamt the london bombings 2 days before they happened but just didn't take much notice.
i hope the new year predictions that are good & bring peace come ture but you can't have it all good

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by CroMag

The "second coming" of these "gods" is really just another visitation from extraterrestrials. Of course there will be guys posing as Jesus and Muhammad, claiming to have spectacular powers and commands from the invisible man in the sky. That one is inevitable and has happened before.

I can't elaborate on what the Quran says as I haven't studied it, but I can give my opinion on the Bible's description.

The book of Revelation speaks of false prophets and a false Christ/messiah figure (not necessarily the one being, in my opinion, but a collective of misleading religious leaders). If these prophecies are linked to the aforementioned psychic prediction of a 'Christ-like' figure, I think we will see some sort of surge of false religion, some new religious movements, etc.

Whether human or extraterrestrial (I believe human), Biblical prophecy describes them as making false claims. I think this resulting false messiah (individual or collective) could advance the cause of apparent peace and security in the world (this reminds me of NWO conspiracy theory, even though I don't particularly follow it), as it's written that when the people of the world are crying out 'peace and security', that is when the final battle, Armageddon, will commence.

The prophecy regarding Israel being attacked, in my opinion, is symbolic - not speaking of the largely secular modern state of Israel but the new 'spiritual Israel' established by Jesus, ie. true Christians (whoever you consider 'true' Christians to be, as the Bible describes them as being comparatively few in the end times). In my opinion the harlot/Babylon is representative of false religious establishment, the beast is representative of political leadership, and Israel is representative of the truly faithful.
From this perspective, the beast, or government, will attack the establishment of religion as we know it, largely destroying it. But when government attack the truly faithful, or 'Israel', they will be declaring war against God, leading to Armageddon.

Just my personal interpretation, as a Christian myself

Here's a good video outlining a few of the reasons I consider Israel, as it applies to modern prophecy, as symbolic, rather than literal:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HardbeatAcolyte

Israel is actually about to be at war with Iran, so it's not symbolic. They're already setting up ground-to-air defense systems to prevent Iran's missiles from hitting the country.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Israel is actually about to be at war with Iran, so it's not symbolic. They're already setting up ground-to-air defense systems to prevent Iran's missiles from hitting the country.

Sure, Israel at war wouldn't surprise me, but I still don't think it adds up in terms of prophecy for it to be what the Bible is literally referring to - I'm pretty sure, if I recall correctly, that the harlot/Babylon is supposed to be devoured/attacked first
Just wondering, as you earlier called the Bible and other holy books 'BS', to what degree do you believe the Bible to be meaningful? Just curious, as it sounds like you believe Revelation at least to some degree

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I don't believe things. I either know it or I don't know it. Some of the prophecies in the bible might be true, but others failed and never happened within the ranges of time specified. If none of the claims in the book came from imagination, then the only logical conclusion is that the gods and angels were actually extraterrestrials descending from space to provide future insight. That opens up the possibility that they can travel through time via inter-dimensional travel and warn people of the past about their future. Either that or they have incredible technology that can make extremely accurate calculations by analyzing probabilities and comparing them with patterns in current events. When something seems magical or divine, it can only have extremely sophisticated technology or scientific mechanics behind it, otherwise it's impossible. Miracles are a good example.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join