It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, please help me understand

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Of course it is not productive when you will not answer a simple question,

I did answer your question, two times. Are you ok? Do have bad vision? Are you taking any medications or something?

and NO, you did not quote me

Yes I did. Did you not read my post? I clearly clicked the "QUOTE" button, and your quote is clearly in a quote box. Scroll up an look. If you can't see that simple fact, then you must be visually challenged.

but I expect pretty much what you are giving me, that is, nothing.

I'm not here to give you anything. I am here to discuss this subject with you.

I asked you a question which you failed to answer and instead replied with a question which I quoted and answered to the best of my ability. Now you are claiming I didn't quote you, didn't answer you, and now you have managed to insult me in the process.

Are you ok?

So, to answer your stupid question, of course not all clouds dissipate quickly, duh, duh, duh.

Then why do you claim all contrails dissipate quickly? Contrails are just clouds.

It wasn't a stupid question, in fact, it was a question designed to highlight your own ignorance.

What a useless waste of brain space...

Yes, I know you are.

Maybe you could get around to answering mine.

Repost,
Are you claiming that "some" contrails should not dissipate quickly under any conditions?

I think you are.

I already answered that TWO TIMES.

"Some" contrails do NOT dissipate quickly. It depends on the conditions. In some conditions they last only minutes, in other conditions they last for days but become unrecognizable as "trails".

It would be idiotic to think I have said that "some" contrails should not dissipate quickly under "any" conditions. All contrails are created the same way, the only difference is the conditions which they are created in. You are asking an illogical question.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

If someone is spraying pesticide, it is not a "chemtrail", as it would be done targeted at a very low altitude.
If you are talking about seeing color in clouds, and think that such an event requires a chemical you are very wrong. There are reasons for colors in clouds, and they have been known for quite a while. Here's a study on the cause:
On the cause of iridescence in clouds
Please note the date of publication, 1887. As the Wright's first flight was in 1903, colors in clouds were studied before planes could leave anything in the atmosphere because they were not invented yet.

As to your tasting and smelling something, it wouldn't have been from the sky. Anything in aerosol (which does NOT mean sprayed, so don't even try until you learn the correct definition) will remain suspended for hours before settling, if not blown away and/or tossed back by updrafts.
People who insist they can't breathe under a "chemtrail", or the have any physical symptoms are all hypochondriacs. It doesn't work that way. It can't. For anything to reach you on the ground from that high up, it would have to be the size of large hail. That would hurt, but not give you a bad smell or taste.
Physics is a wonderful thing. You can figure out so much BS if you know the basics it's amazing.
edit on 2-1-2011 by stars15k because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

yet, the best you can do is to talk about it.

If you want change, be the change you want to see, or spare us the tough talk and pseudo swearing you have displayed thus far.

You think you know, but you know not.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Today on a walk with my dog, I noticed quick-dispersing trails of rainbow particulate matter. This signals ethylene dibromide, an extremely toxic pesticide. I couldn't make out the refractions without aid of sunglasses.

Are you aware that water mist creates rainbows?

Are you claiming to know what chemical exists in a location just by looking at it?

The worst part is, I could smell and taste it from my lips after getting home.

You can't prove what you sensed with your nose and mouth was from a jet flying above you. Correlations does not prove causation. It could be a number of airborne elements from other sources that caused you to taste and smell something.

So, are these people really waiting for some sort of government document or news story?
That's going to be a long wait. Good luck.

Why would we wait for a government document or news story for something that isn't happening?

The real evidence is right in front of your eyes, in your lungs, and clinging to your skin.

There exists thousands of chemicals on Earth. How would detecting them in front of your eyes, in your lungs, and on your skin, prove that they came from jets spraying above?

Here's plenty of individual research cases and pictures:
imageevent.com...
Doesn't get much clearer than this.

Actually, it does get much clearer when you understand psychology, and how fear and lack of knowledge creates conspiracies which create confirmation bias which causes people to find coincidence and correlations which do not prove causation, which form lies, and myths, and hoaxes, and idiotic theories. It becomes even more clear when you understand physics and have a grasp of wisdom and reason to weed out the lies, myths, hoaxes, and errors which people use to create outlandish conspiracy theories such as the chemtrail conspiracy.

Addit: Hehe.. 'deny ignorance'.. I can only laugh at this site sometimes... the whole thing should be called BTS... or just BS for short.

I laugh at some people on this site sometimes because they have fooled themselves into thinking they are denying ignorance just because they believe something that is an uncommon belief.

The issue with you is that you started to deny ignorance, but then you stopped half way. There are many levels to denying ignorance and you seem to be stuck on the first level.

What is normal or a common belief is that the trails in the sky are contrails. You think you are denying ignorance because you don't believe what is common. You are on the first level of denying ignorance by denying what is common and believing what is uncommon (that the trails are chemtrails). However, you must deny ignorance again at another level, and scrutinize your new uncommon belief of the chemtrail theory. Most people who do this find an enormous amount of ignorance hidden within the chemtrail theories, and are led back to the common belief which turns out not to be so ignorant after all (that they are just contrails).
edit on 2-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

The answer is in the link that you posted.

USAF tankers can be fitted with a drogue system.

See explanation above image of Hornet refuelling from a USAF equipped flying boom tanker with drogue.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

US Naval aircraft refuelling from drogue equipped USAF tankers.

TJ

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

US Army helicopters, capable of in-flight refuelling, rely on USAF and USMC C-130 tankers.

For example MH-60 being refuelled by USAF MC-130.

www.americanspecialops.com...

www.americanspecialops.com...

TJ

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I find these threads sad. Someone posts an open question with their mind already set on their own answer. Whats the point? If you want an actual discussion, why not debate the various points brought up instead of insult each other? What is the true intent of the OP here? I was under the impression there would be at least one person trying to learn and/or inform in here...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ya'll sure are a tough egg to crack.

Here's my challenge, since getting into mental puzzles can be so enticing.

Please, go through the website I listed and provide counter arguments for every case presented.

Numeric order is fine, from left to right.

Here it is again: imageevent.com...

Come on now, at least get halfway.

Thanks
edit on 2-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
See following. The rings seen in the images are contrails made by a Royal Air Force E-3 Sentry.

www.raf.mod.uk...

How aircraft contrails form cloud

news.bbc.co.uk...

Another image of an AWACS aircraft (E-3 Sentry) forming contrail rings while flying orbits.

www.sat.dundee.ac.uk...

TJ

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I learned something...didin't know how the AWACS actually operated (never thought to research it, to tell the truth)....constant 360s, huh?

And, here I thought holding patterns were boring enough....a constant turn, for minutes, hours on end?? Not my idea of a good time....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

"left to right"?? You posted this link once already, it was crap then, still is.

OK.....image top row, #1 position left corner?? FAKE! Says right there, "David Dee's art"....

If you can't tell that, then I don't know how else to help you.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and the text beneath? A load of nonsense, and already sets the tone for the rest of hte webpage to come....

The daily parade of spray tankers spewing noxious trails into the skies over our heads has been in full swing since 1997. Now the death rate is up. Life expectancy is dropping. People are coming down with a bizarre new plague called Morgellons.

"Life expectancy" is NOT...I repeat NOT dropping!! Lie, and pure BS....check for yourself, look up the life expectancy charts.....
edit on 2 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

How about you pick out 1 of the best pieces of evidence that proves chemtrials are real from that link, and show us. I read every single one and all of it is nothing but speculation and suggestions that correlations prove causation. There is really nothing there but a bunch of hogwash creating the illusion that there is something there, and you fell for it.

edit on 2-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've personally seen sprayers turn their trails on and off over a football stadium at a college football (NE Huskers) game. The plane was blatantly spraying the football fans. It started right over a pedestrian bridge leading to Memorial Stadium, and it stopped just past the stadium... a short, seemingly deliberate spray...

I certainly don't know the facts, but I did a quick search for a similar video and found this:

Make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sine.nomine

One time it was somewhat cold in my back yard, and every time I breathed out you would see small amounts of condensation come out of my mouth. However, when I walked to the front yard I noticed that no more condensation came out of my mouth. Some reason, areas of my front yard were slightly warmer than my back yard. So condensation formed from my mouth in one place but not the other. Not every part of the sky is the same exact temperature. There is slight variations which make all the difference.

That video in your post is a great example of what happens when a jet flies through different areas of the sky which have different temperatures.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

So tell me what conditions cause a billowed contrail to create a rainbow halo effect around the sun in 95 degree temperature, 70 degree temperature, and 35 degree temperature. Because I've seen them in all conditions. Explain those "physics" please.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

It's not physics, it's meteorology.

And it's what happens when light reflects off ice crystals.

This is what causes light pillars, halos and sun-dogs.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
So tell me what conditions cause a billowed contrail to create a rainbow halo effect around the sun in 95 degree temperature, 70 degree temperature, and 35 degree temperature. Because I've seen them in all conditions. Explain those "physics" please.

LOL. You remind me of the person filming this video:

The above video is funny because I knew how rainbows were created since the age of 2 when I used to run through sprinklers in the summer to cool down, I always saw rainbows at the right angles. The above video is proof that uneducated people believe all sorts of weird theories.

Water droplets create rainbows. You should read about rainbows, it should be common knowledge...

en.wikipedia.org...

water droplets (contrails) + sunlight = rainbow

Those temperatures you mention (95, 70, 35) are NOT the same temperatures at 26,000 feet in the sky. It is warmer on the ground than it is in the sky.
edit on 3-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sine.nomine
I've personally seen sprayers turn their trails on and off over a football stadium at a college football (NE Huskers) game. The plane was blatantly spraying the football fans. It started right over a pedestrian bridge leading to Memorial Stadium, and it stopped just past the stadium... a short, seemingly deliberate spray...

I certainly don't know the facts, but I did a quick search for a similar video and found this:

please tell me that the plane was less than 200 ft up. Otherwise whatever came out of the back of it might fall to the ground 100 miles away. Depending on the winds and all.

Have you ever flown in a plane? Ever experienced turbulence? Do you know why that happened? small pockets of vastly different air. That is why you might see a con trail stop, then start.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sine.nomine

Right, at an altitude of how many thousand feet? And you expect all those nasty mystery chemicals to fall straight to earth and dose up you unfortunate football fans? This is the most vastly-simplified nonesense ever. Research spray drift from crop duster planes, you will see that stuff released at less than a thousand feet off the ground will still not land exactly as planned.

Its funny. I cannot picture two pilots in their mystery NWO funded doser craft looking out a hole in the bottom of the plane. "Right guys we are right oer the pedestrian bridge leading into the stadium, bombs away!!!". Do you honestly think thats how they navigate?

Like that sodding Kumburgaz UFO video, and people jumping to the conclusion that "there is no way it can be a yacht or boat, therefore its a UFO, I can see aliens" and other vastly simplified stupidity, its funny that people cannot come up with a reason for those tanker planes therefore they are being used to spray chemicals on the hush. Really stupid logic folks.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Like I said, I dont know the facts. But when you start a thread about chemtrails, expect some differing views. The military has told us they've been spraying the skies.. Weathermen have reported on it.. You can choose not to believe it still.. But dont ridicule everyone addressing the topic of the thread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join