It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, please help me understand

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone
For the record I have seem chemtrails go for 7-10 miles on a beautiful warm summer day here in the Midwest. So are you so sure about what your are posting?

I am absolutely positive.

Just because it is warm on the ground, it doesn't mean it is warm at 26,000 feet. When I was talking about warm and cold conditions I was talking about at 26,000 feet. Not on the ground.
edit on 2-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Meeee! I see chemtrails regularly on clear days. Chemtrails are not contrails because they come out of planes, which are man-made, including fuel, additive and such. "Real" clouds are fluffy and puffy, like cumulus. Clouds of white do NOT equal contrails.

Daily! But it's been rainy off and on for the past few days. So it's difficult to determine if chemtrails are forming behind the gray clouds. I know I've been "sprayed" the other day because I've heard a low-flying "crop duster" directly overhead in the rain clouds. Then the precipitation went from light showers to a STORM within hours.
edit on 2011-1-02 by pikypiky because: To reply instead of quote.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
"Real" clouds are fluffy and puffy, like cumulus. Clouds of white do NOT equal contrails.

Answer this:

What do you think contrails are?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Contrails are chemical-laden, water vapors, which are left-over from the behinds of planes. Yes, contrails are white in color and also disperse like chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

??? "real" clouds? :shk:

"Real" clouds are fluffy and puffy, like cumulus. Clouds of white do NOT equal contrails.

"Fluffy" and "puffy" (besides being adorable names for pet rabbits) also describe many other forms of clouds, and types based on altitude of formation....not just cumulus.

Do you honestly wish to allege that CIRRUS clouds did not exist before the invention of the jet airplane? Know what CIRRUS look like? Oh, and CIRRUS clouds? Mostly "white" too....but, generally sorta thin, and wispy....so they tend to make the skies look "milky" white. Except, of course, at sunset/sunrise, when you get the red rays of the sunlight illuminating them...heard that old sailor's ditty:

"Red sky at night, sailors' delight;
Red sky in morning, sailors take warning."

They are talking, there, about the common occurrence and observation of high-altitude cirri-form clouds and their appearance and associated weather patterns and predictions....back BEFORE the science of meteorology had been developed to the extent it is today.

Watch, learn get educated:

AND,,,,,the evolution of a very SMALL contrail fragment, as Mother Nature does her thing, and it grows into more extensive cirrus cloud cover.....THAT is what people see, and call them "chemtrails"!! :shk:

You can learn a lot more about clouds, and meteorology, if you just find resources and to the studying.

edit on 2 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Contrails are chemical-laden, water vapors, which are left-over from the behinds of planes. Yes, contrails are white in color and also disperse like chemtrails.

That is not correct. Contrails are not "water vapors", they are tiny water droplets. Water vapor is water in a gaseous phase which is invisible. Contrails are not invisible.

Contrails are tiny water droplets AND or ice crystals. Those tiny droplets and crystals were once vapors, but the vapors were condensed into droplets, so they are called condensation trails a.k.a. contrails.

Do you know what clouds are? The same thing.....

Water which evaporated into vapors rise to the sky and condense to form clouds. Clouds are just floating water condensation.

There is almost ZERO difference between clouds and condensation trails. They are both condensed water.

Airplane exhaust is mainly CO2 and other chemicals which are already found in the sky, and are found in natural clouds. So there really is no difference.

Answer this:

How do YOU tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail? You just said you self that contrails disperse like chemtrails, so we can rule that out.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They are spraying like HELL over central Texas, and have been all day. I can't speak for anywhere else, but it is very obvious. I have the whole neighborhood watching now.
With very dry air, yes there is some humidity, but it should dissipate rather quickly even when a plane creates a contrail. I mean, that is what is supposed to happen. The atmosphere here is simply not conducive to creating clouds naturally, and any contrail would simply dissipate quickly.
But, not chemtrails. They take all day to spread out and fill the sky. Just like they were designed to do. So, we have to hand it to the engineers that created this stuff. Good job! Too bad you have to keep it all secret, and you are @#$*&%...(basically, worse than what can be conveyed with a 26 letter alphabet.)
Certainly, if not evil, they are useful tools for those that are.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Are you claiming that all clouds over central Texas dissipate quickly?

I think you are.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Are you claiming that "some" contrails should not dissipate quickly under any conditions?

I think you are.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Are you claiming that "some" contrails should not dissipate quickly under any conditions?

I think you are.

Thank you for avoiding my question.

To answer your question... YES, some contrails should NOT dissipate quickly under certain conditions.

Contrails are completely dependent on the atmospheric conditions. If the conditions are right, contrails can last for DAYS. Of course, they wont be trails after the winds push them around. They will be more like con-layers, a.k.a. clouds.

Condensation trails are just clouds.... they will act like clouds.

If you say contrails should dissipate quickly in Texas, you are basically saying clouds should dissipate quickly in Texas...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

No, that is not what I asked.

Reread my question, or do I have to repost my question? I suggest you "quote:", it might be easier for you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Answer this:

How do YOU tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail? You just said you self that contrails disperse like chemtrails, so we can rule that out.

I cannot tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. BUT, since airline fuels and additives contain harmful "chemicals" (that I'm sure no one wants to breath), contrails therefore are undefined roughly as chemtrails (in my books for now).

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I did quote you. I also did answer your question. I never once said contrails persist in "any" conditions. They conditions have to be just right. That is my answer.

If you are not going the answer my question why the heck should I answer yours?

Talking to you seems to be pointless so far.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

So now I get it. A white plane with trails is most likely spraying chemtrails, correct? Like this one...

Now I will know what I am seeing, and it is a contrail.

Here is a link for you to enjoy...

flickrhivemind.net...

You should enjoy all of the different contrails that look like chemtrails but they aren't.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Of course it is not productive when you will not answer a simple question, and NO, you did not quote me but I expect pretty much what you are giving me, that is, nothing.
So, to answer your stupid question, of course not all clouds dissipate quickly, duh, duh, duh.
What a useless waste of brain space...
Maybe you could get around to answering mine.
Repost,

I think you are.

End of repost.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Will you EVER bring something relevant?
Is this what we can expect from the "debunkers" here?
Yes, I suppose so. So much for "denying ignorance"....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Today on a walk with my dog, I noticed quick-dispersing trails of rainbow particulate matter. This signals ethylene dibromide, an extremely toxic pesticide. I couldn't make out the refractions without aid of sunglasses. The worst part is, I could smell and taste it from my lips after getting home.

So, are these people really waiting for some sort of government document or news story?
That's going to be a long wait. Good luck.

The real evidence is right in front of your eyes, in your lungs, and clinging to your skin.

Here's plenty of individual research cases and pictures:
imageevent.com...
Doesn't get much clearer than this.

Now, off to the sauna.

Addit: Hehe.. 'deny ignorance'.. I can only laugh at this site sometimes... the whole thing should be called BTS... or just BS for short.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I cannot tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail.

I know you can't because there is no difference. Chemtrails are contrails which people fooled themselves into thinking were chemtrails.

BUT, since airline fuels and additives contain harmful "chemicals" (that I'm sure no one wants to breath), contrails therefore are undefined roughly as chemtrails (in my books for now).

Now you are moving the goal posts in order to make a statement or belief appear to be true. Redefining the word chemtrail to fit your belief is ridiculous.

The chemtrail conspiracy is a conspiracy about the government or other entity spraying specific chemicals that _____________. Fill in the blank with whatever crazy thing you can think of.

To say that chemtrails exist because of the very small amounts of "chemicals" that exist after burning jet fuel from jet engines is stretching it. That is not a conspiracy... that is just a side effect of our current technology.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

So what you're saying is that you're a human spectrograph?

That's cool, I'm the human polygraph and I call BALLSHAT!
edit on 2-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by slopeofyourmind

This has been done and is being done all the time. And they have never found anything other than what would be expected from the combustion of jet fuel through a jet engine into a cold, humid atmosphere. It's mostly water, as ice crystals, and most of what you can see is atmospheric water already there before the plane flew by. The contrail just supplies nucleation particles and water in the atmosphere condenses. It's why they get bigger the farther from the plane. The rest is exhaust fumes, which would be pretty much what your car would produce (actually cleaner, but I'll have to look up that cite), and a very minute amount of metals from wear in the engine that are not usually found in cars.
When "chemtrail" proponents talk about tests, they use ground tests, and don't exclude ground level sources of pollution, like your car.
When they collect money for an in situ test, they don't seem to follow through with the results.
It's really the only type of test that would prove anything, as anything small enough to be an aerosol at that altitude will not drift down to the ground for at least 24 hours (based on the size of the particle involved). And if there is wind and updrafts? It might never reach the ground at all, or it will miles away from where it was deposited in the trail.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join