It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, please help me understand

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am at a complete loss as to the varying opinions of what chemtrailers believe are the bad lines in the sky.

I see a picture like this and I think, "wow this must be very near an airport and have lots of air traffic", yet a chemmie will immediately jump on this as proof of chemtrials. This is where my confusion lies.

Please take the time to answer these questions to show me an everyone else what you really mean when you say chemtrails.

question 1. Are all lines in the sky chemtrails? If not, please explain how to tell the difference.

question 2. Do you believe that it's something in the jet fuel? If so, all of it, or just some of it.

question 3. How do you account for the days where there is no cloud cover or lines in the sky, yet airplanes fly?

question 4. If you believe someone is spraying you, who is this someone?

please understand that I don't personally believe in chemtrails as a continuous phenomenon. I acknowledge that there are planes built for the purpose of spraying, and I acknowledge that in the past it's very possible that the government has sprayed something on an unsuspecting populace. But I think those were isolated instances and certainly not the norm. So please, without calling names, or stressing over people screen names and avitars, please help us understand what you think these things are so we can get a concrete description.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have often have these same questions. I think I see chemtrails all of the time, but what I am missing to distinguish "chemtrails" between regular trails left behind from airplanes seems to be missing. I hope this thread goes somewhere, because I really want to get to to the bottom of this topic personally.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

thanks for the reply. I hope to find out as well. It would be nice to have a definitive answer on these things.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Another question that could be asked is why are chemtrails seasonal?

Tis the time of year for the Northern Hemisphere peak...

Oddly enough it's also when temperatures drop...

Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
1. I believe many the lines we see in the sky are CHEMtrails and not "CONtrails".
2. I believe these aircraft spray chemicals that have an unknown effect on our environment.
3. Airplanes fly EVERYDAY.. However, chemtrails are not seen everyday. Therefore it's not crazy to assume that chemtrails do indeed exist.
4. I believe we are being sprayed but I do not know who is behind it.

We don't know who is behind this and we might never know.. but chemtrail projects like this have been around for DECADES. Below is an article I have attached that shows how Britain's government conducted many tests that involved spraying bacteria over its population.

Article from the Guardian: Much of Britain exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

Also you can watch this video that discusses the same thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
LOL AAAAAHHHHH WHAT A PICTURE!!! THOSE ARE CHEMTRAILS!!!

In all seriousness, yes. Look at how they linger, then dissipate into the wispy clouds also pictured. All chemtrails do this. If you except such activity in your area, just watch the streams and wait for them to spread out. That wispy haze also makes it to the ground, this can be seen in some horizions. JEEZE THAT PHOTO IS NIGHTMARISH!!!

Every one of those lines is a chemtrail, even the circled stragglers.

A normal jet contrail is usually thinner and will dissipate after about 6 plane-lengths.

Who is spreading things such as aluminum, barium, ethylene dibromide, molds, and nano-machines? Well the answer would freak most people out and perhaps is a major reason so many are afraid to look up.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Mayura because: ze gramma ja?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh, F&S for you.
This will be interesting to watch. I can't wait.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
1. I believe many the lines we see in the sky are CHEMtrails and not "CONtrails".

how do we tell which ones are con, and which ones are chem?

2. I believe these aircraft spray chemicals that have an unknown effect on our environment.

Fair enough.

3. Airplanes fly EVERYDAY.. However, chemtrails are not seen everyday. Therefore it's not crazy to assume that chemtrails do indeed exist.

But is it possible that the atmospheric conditions were right for con trails to form and that is why you see them on some days, and not on others? From what I have learned so far, that is the case.

4. I believe we are being sprayed but I do not know who is behind it.

Again, fair enough, I respect your opinion.

We don't know who is behind this and we might never know.. but chemtrail projects like this have been around for DECADES. Below is an article I have attached that shows how Britain's government conducted many tests that involved spraying bacteria over its population.

I agree that it has happened, but my question is do you think it happens as frequently as the lines in the sky appear? If so, we should have no problem identifying what affect this stuff has. Other than people living longer every year progressively in almost every country that reports data, I don't see it. But again I respect your opinion and thanks for answering.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

EVEN IF THOSE WEREN'T CHEMTRAILS... say they were innocent little jet contrails.

WOULD YOU WANT TO BE BREATHING THAT $HIT IN?

ARE YOU THAT FOOKING RETARDED?

Even if no planes are flying overhead, you're still breathing it in.

You know, like cars, trucks, in fact anything that has a combustible engine is spewing out pretty much the same stuff as a jet.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
I have something else to say.

EVEN IF THOSE WEREN'T CHEMTRAILS... say they were innocent little jet contrails.

WOULD YOU WANT TO BE BREATHING THAT $HIT IN?

ARE YOU THAT FOOKING RETARDED?

Hehehe... happy new year.

edit on 31-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

go to Los Angeles just after rush our in June. Cars emit chem trail as well apparently. It's exhaust. Airplanes fly, and when the conditions are right, they leave clouds behind them. Ever notice how when it's really cold outside your car seems to have "smoke" coming out the pipe? Yet in the heat of the summer, no so much. Same thing. Temperature, pressure, moister. three things that come into play with cloud formation.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
For me personally? I'm never responding to a Chemtrail verses Contrail question again.
It's not my job to convince you. I really don't care if you think they're real or not.
It's not about 9/11 or metal melting or intentional grounding of buildings.
Rediculous,and I mean no disrespect to 9/11 people or what happened.
Chemtrails?
I'd pay for you to come to Reno/Tahoe and SHOW you the difference and you would still deny what your seeing.
So....good luck with your government pension.
Hope you sleep at night.
How insulting.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Depends when that photo was taken: If during colder climates, then possibly condensation of water molecules forming CONTRAILS. Amazingly looks like a grid of merely white lines against a blue backdrop or someone playing chess in the skies! Whatever the case may be, I'm sitting on a very pointed, metallic fence on whether or not the photo shows CHEMTRAILS.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
OK, it is contrail ... massive amount of contrail ... people are deprived of Sun by it. I do not like contrails, I like sunshine.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I'd pay for you to come to Reno/Tahoe and SHOW you the difference and you would still deny what your seeing.

Robert,

How do you tell the difference using the naked eye?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Do you people even know how contrails are formed?

Here you go, good old wikipedia:

"Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.[1]"

"Depending on atmospheric conditions, contrails may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for many hours which may affect climate."

If you see contrails persist for many hours, and you notice a correlation with the temperature change, it does not necessarily mean they are CHEMtrails.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Clouds and car emissions don't contain a plethora of immune suppressing agents and furthermore, never lead to Morgellons disease.

Please elaborate on these immune suppressing agents.

How do you know?

p.s. you may want to edit out you snide little comments that circumvent the filters before the mods just delete all your posts.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Airplanes fly EVERYDAY.. However, chemtrails are not seen everyday. Therefore it's not crazy to assume that chemtrails do indeed exist.

Is it also a conspiracy that we don't see clouds everyday either?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I bet some of you guys would immediately scream "Massive planetary destructive chemtrails!" at these pictures.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join