It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, please help me understand

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I have trouble understanding why would chemtrail chemicals that drifted down cause a persistent contrail at altitude? If the chemicals stay suspended at altitude then what purpose do they serve?

Are persistent chemtrails for weather control and the dissipated ones for population spraying? Multiple applications of different experiments. It leads me to the conclusion that, when one can make stuff up as one goes along, one is guaranteed to never lose a debate

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i caught a good documentary a few weeks back called " What in the World are They Spraying" .... I liked it

Now where I live in Northern Virginia right out side the belly of the beast. The wife and I are constantly seeing Chem-trails. I would say almost every other day, if there's a clear sky they are spraying ....or @ least you can see them spraying.... we keep telling each other we need to carry the camera ...next time.
its So every other day ...my buds & I text one another, that its a heavy spray day & to look up & confirm for each other....

Contrails Dissipate shortly following the Aircraft creating them ...

Chem-Trails Do Not Dissipate behind the Aircraft that's creating them, but instead leaves a line across the sky that very slowly dissipates into cloudy mist like spider web that covers the sky ...[ @ least that's how it looks to Me when I see them where I live

The Documentary says the Chemicals are Aluminum & Barium ....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

The Documentary says the Chemicals are Aluminum & Barium ....

Do yourself a favour and do some research into how much barium and aluminium is legally dumped into the air, ground and water ways from factories and mines.

It is in the millions of pounds a years, chemtrailers don't need to spray that crap in the air, it's already everywhere.

edit on 2/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
These are the facts:

Chemtrail Program started in 1997.

Chemtrails have many functions.

GEOENGINEERING is the prime affect the Chemtrail Program seeks, along with enhance communication for the military.

They are not found World Wide.
All NATO countries and NATO controlled countries experience the phenomena. Chemtrails are not found in places like Venezuela.

Higher levels of Aluminum and barium are detected in soil essays across the Canada and US today.
Aluminum is harmful to humans and has a cumulative effect on the bodies systems.

I am not a HERD animal. I could not care less if I am believed or not. The refusal of others to acknowledge the Active Chemtrail Program currently in effect is of no consequence. I know that Chemtrails are REAL. Geoengineering is REAL. That high altitude spraying is part of the Geoengineering program. Prior to 1997 turning a deep blue sky into a milky white mess in a matter of hours was NOT seen in the US, no matter how many contrails were left in the sky. Today even when there are no Chemtrails overhead the atmosphere has been so polluted with this spray program that the horizon will still be a milky haze.

As the skeptic wants us to believe that our atmosphere has change to the point that Contrails today can affect the sky in such a manner is much more Scary thought than the that Chemtrail project is real.

But that is just me.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Let's face it, you're just making stuff up aren't you?

No chemtrails in Venezuela you say?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

alright, this is exactly what I was looking for. Hard facts. You claim it's a FACT that this program started in 1997. Show the documents to prove that, and you have half the battle won. The other half will be when it can be proven that there are no con trails that persist in places like Venezuela. BTW, could you list a few other places that are Like Venezuela that will not have these nasties in the sky so we can verify your FACTS?

thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

"What In The World Are They Spraying" is a load of junk.

Now where I live in Northern Virginia right out side the belly of the beast.

I'm in Arlington. I see the same skies. Difference? I know what I'm looking at.

____

The wife and I are constantly seeing Chem-trails.

NO, you aren't. They are CONtrails. Condensation. Water vapor condenses. Freezes. Makes ice crystals. Which are indistinguishable in composition form cirrus clouds. Same altitudes of formation, same basic stuff inside.

____

I would say almost every other day, if there's a clear sky they are spraying ....

Nope. The last few days (just before the weather front moved in yesterday, Saturday New Year's Day?? Clear, no contrails, mostly. Oh, and if it's NOT "clear"? Then you cannot see above the low overcast clouds, and sometimes, yes, contrails still form, at altitude. But, they're blocked from your view.

____

....or @ least you can see them spraying....

CONtrails. Forming. Not "spraying", except in the sense that engines "spray" exhaust gases.....

____

.... we keep telling each other we need to carry the camera ...next time.

And...you will take photos of CONtrails. Like everyone else does......

____

Contrails Dissipate shortly following the Aircraft creating them ...

This is the common lie told by the many "chemtrail" websites. Those of us in aviation, we pilots, know better. We have a lifetime of experience, observation. Meteorologists, too.

____

Chem-Trails Do Not Dissipate behind the Aircraft that's creating them, but instead leaves a line across the sky that very slowly dissipates into cloudy mist like spider web that covers the sky ...

Sounds like someone's been reading too many of those crackpot "chemtrail" websites....that's almost word-for-word what they have written.

IF you would bother to take some classes on meteorology of, if that's not feasible, at least READ the science and teach yourselves a few things, you can pull yourselves out of the ignorant muck......

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Played you like a fiddle.

I knew that you knew what a chemtrail was.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Correct, I do.

They're condensation trails.

And frankly I don't think you could play me like a fiddle if one fell from the sky and recited the complete works of Shakespeare for you whilst doing the limbo on an orangutan's head.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Anybody know why we (USA) needs six hundred refueling tankers?
www.airforcetimes.com...
How many (hundred) of these planes are in the sky at any one time?
How many jets do we have up there flying where we need 600 refuelers?

Does anybody really ever question this stuff? Or, just take the money, keep silent, and watch America go broke? The more you read about what America is spending their borrowed and ill-gotten money on, the more chemtrail spraying doesn't seem all that far-fetched.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
These are the facts:

Chemtrail Program started in 1997.

Chemtrails have many functions.

GEOENGINEERING is the prime affect the Chemtrail Program seeks, along with enhance communication for the military.

They are not found World Wide.
All NATO countries and NATO controlled countries experience the phenomena. Chemtrails are not found in places like Venezuela.

Higher levels of Aluminum and barium are detected in soil essays across the Canada and US today.
Aluminum is harmful to humans and has a cumulative effect on the bodies systems.

I don't like your use of the word "fact" in this context. There is no evidence of this program starting in 1997.

Originally posted by brokedownI am not a HERD animal.

This is typical ATS arrogance. You believe a chunk of psuedo-scienctific nonesense peddled by conmen and congratulate yourself for not having more mainstream beliefs? You are in the herd of self-rightious but scientifically ignorant noise makers that need to give their lives meaning by believing any oddball story.

I don't care how many times you post the word 'real' in big scary caps lock letters either, you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

have you ever worked in aircraft maintenance ? I have. The planes that fly are few, and the planes that are on the ground in different locations being repaired, going through depot programs, upgrades, ect. are plenty. You may only need 5 or 6 tankers in the upper Eastern US reagion to cover Maine, NH, fighters, but think about all the other areas all over the world where we have planes flying. Think about the number of fighters in the USAF, then the Navy, Even the marines have planes. KC 135's and the like serve a purpose. Just not the one you think. They refuel fighters.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oh, really?

www.aerospaceweb.org...

No, the Navy does not use Air Force refuelers.

I am quite sure the Army doesn't either, but I have not verified that yet. Will get back.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

The army doesn't either, not even sure it is possible.

www.globalsecurity.org...

SOAR apparently uses the MH-60L to refuel. Anybody know?

160th SOAR uses MH-60L Direct Action Penetrator (DAP) which is a Blackhawk with options of 30 mm chain guns, mini guns, 70 mm rockets and an extended fuel probe.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

so in your world, a USAF KC135 can only refuel USAF fighters? I suggest you enlist into your local armed services and see first hand how things work. In Desert Storm, we refueled the Saudi Air force planes, British Tornadoes, Any allied forces that needed fuel. The military conducts what is called JRT operations. The JRT stands for Joint Readiness Training. the Joint is multiple groups, like USAF, Marines, Navy, whatever. Trust me or join yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

the army has helicopters. They don't have planes.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Your "research" is still as spot-on as usual.... (/end=sarcasm)

Anybody know why we (USA) needs six hundred refueling tankers?
www.airforcetimes.com...

Your article, there, is from March 2008!!

Why not read up on what's REALLY happening? That contract was challenged by the other bidder (Boeing) and, since the primary supplier of the proposed Northrop Grumman airplane was a EUROPEAN consortium, members of Congress (in Boeing's pockets, let's face reality) raised hell, and some improprieties were found in the bidding process. SO, it was tanked, some USAF officers' heads rolled, and the bidding started all over again.

Try reading current events, would be useful.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Maybe you can help these guys at GlobalSecurity.

www.globalsecurity.org...

The Navy has their own budget and their own refuelers, so how many are there all together? Do you know, roughly? And, do you know what is always going on with these refuelers? Can you track them?
That would be of some useful assistance.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
And, do you know what is always going on with these refuelers? Can you track them?
That would be of some useful assistance.

no, I don't. And I don't know what is going on with the F117 fighters at Edwards. And I don't know what's going on with the A 10 warthogs at Pope. Do you? Do you have anything other than a paranoid dream of how a air to air refueler could be used to spread deadly chemicals on an unsuspecting populace? How about you explain to me where the jets are that spray. Or the secret tanks that hold the chemicals. Then explain to me how the crew chief of that plane would account for the extra weight when he plans the fuel load. Who works on that portion of the plane? is the a secret career field in the USAF for chem trail mechanic? You seem to have all the answers, tell us how it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by skywatcher87
I thought the difference between chemtrails and contrails were that contrails were short and small and dispersed quite quickly, and chemtrails were the one that were big and covered the whole sky .

Many chemtrail believers think that, and it is completely wrong.

Contrails have both of the characteristics you describe. It depends on the conditions. If it is warm weather, contrails are short and disappear. If it is cold weather, contrails are very long and last for hours. If it is windy and cold, those contrails take many forms. Sometimes they get really big, then the winds spread them out and cover the whole sky. Over time, the water/ice from contrails is spread out by winds and then appear to be normal natural clouds.

Contrails are just clouds.... so they act like clouds after they are created.

For the record I have seem chemtrails go for 7-10 miles on a beautiful warm summer day here in the Midwest. So are you so sure about what your are posting?
edit on 2-1-2011 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join