It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, please help me understand

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Lots of ignorance on this topic.

Multiple times members claimed that "contrails don't persist and spread out".

Contrails = water and ice = clouds. Contrails are just man-made clouds. Clouds can last for many days! Contrails from jets tend to spread out and turn into known cloud formations because they are just clouds...

Chemtrails are a lie. A stupid conspiracy that is perpetrated by people who think they are informed and fooled themselves into thinking they "know", when they don't even know the first thing about physics.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well, global warming was considered the truth until scientists came out of the woods and convinced the world of its "hoax"of all sorts. To claim that chemtrails is a lie and that people don't know too much about physics are unfair statements. What do we know about quantum physics? Not much, I'm afraid. So give chemtrailers a break and maybe the "military" might actually admit (one day) to the knowledge about these UFO-related activities and its chemtrail agenda.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Well, global warming was considered the truth until scientists came out of the woods and convinced the world of its "hoax"of all sorts.

Global warming is not a hoax. It is a very real threat. Humans can easily effect the atmosphere with their machines, which could change the climate. A majority of scientists agree, and so do the laws of physics. So, I think you are ill-informed.

To claim that chemtrails is a lie and that people don't know too much about physics are unfair statements.

It is not unfair to say they don't know about physics when they claim contrails can't persist. That is like claiming clouds can't persist. You have to be completely ignorant of the multiple states of matter, specifically the phases of water, and how thermal radiation from any source changes water from one phase to the next to make a statement like that. If you can't understand basic physics, then you have no place in this discussion about contrails.

The chemtrail conspiracy is a lie. There is not some massive operation to spray chemicals from aircraft. Not only would it be highly impractical and ineffective, it would also be incredibly stupid to do it in daylight. It is such a flawed theory that I can't help but laugh that people believe it.

What do we know about quantum physics? Not much, I'm afraid.

I didn't say anything about quantum physics.....

I am talking about basic physics.

So give chemtrailers a break and maybe the "military" might actually admit (one day) to the knowledge about these UFO-related activities and its chemtrail agenda.

Give them a break? Why? The chemtrail conspiracy is a lie. It's a myth perpetrated by the ill-informed who think they are informed.
edit on 2-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Look, a contrail in a bottle:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It would be great if we could find a pilot willing to fly up there with some kind of instrument to take an air sample from a suspected chemtrail. Then we could find out just what the heck they are spraying and what the dangers are. Some people believe they are spraying dangerous chemicals and if they are we have the right to know.
edit on 2-1-2011 by slopeofyourmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by network dude

In the 40s something was found at a place called deuce new Mexico, it was a triangles race base that they had took over from the reptilian race a very long time ago, this place was the only place on earth at the time that the triangle race lived, did there experiments and was a place in which they took all there abductions to.

What theory found changed everything they knew about these aliens, in the early 90s,we found out that they are a breed of highly evolved wasp, what had happened was they cant breath as they land on earth because what they found was horrible inside those caves ,now they cant land and they are trying to keep them from landing and abduting,we know it kills a lot of the major insects, but its worth it, it’s a matter of national security.

I'm thinking Jeepers Creepers cave here i.ytimg.com...
assets.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just a quick question :

How many ATS Members witness chemtrails on a regular basis (in their area) ?

Second Question:

How often do you witness chemtrails/grid formation/spraying in your area?

Note:
Requesting ONLY ATS Members who witness chemtrails on a regular basis (in their area) to respond/reply

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I thought the difference between chemtrails and contrails were that contrails were short and small and dispersed quite quickly, and chemtrails were the one that were big and covered the whole sky .

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywatcher87
I thought the difference between chemtrails and contrails were that contrails were short and small and dispersed quite quickly, and chemtrails were the one that were big and covered the whole sky .

Many chemtrail believers think that, and it is completely wrong.

Contrails have both of the characteristics you describe. It depends on the conditions. If it is warm weather, contrails are short and disappear. If it is cold weather, contrails are very long and last for hours. If it is windy and cold, those contrails take many forms. Sometimes they get really big, then the winds spread them out and cover the whole sky. Over time, the water/ice from contrails is spread out by winds and then appear to be normal natural clouds.

Contrails are just clouds.... so they act like clouds after they are created.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I live next to Kansas City International, and I see CONTRAILS all the time. I mean, I only see them when I get a break from installing massively tanked ultra-secret spraying apparatuses on anything from G6's to 747's...the shadow government doesn't let me go outside much though (too much of those chemicals, right!).

So, contrails have most definitely been described SCIENTIFICALLY (look at that mean, mean word, chemtrail believers). So it is now the believers job to show evidence of chemical tampering coming from every commercial and private airliner in the sky. Stop asking for more evidence from the contrail side, when paying attention in 8th grade science would have done the trick.

And for whoever stated that you can't put a chemical into the air without someone seeing it, how about you go buy a bottle of Febreeze and spray it in your living room. Now your family can witness the miracles of chemtrai... Wait a minute....

Don't you all think that a black op spraying operation would go off better if your "chemicals" were invisible to the public?

Condescend, condescend, condescend. Really guys, waste your time on something that has more credibility. Hell, like U.F.O. debate or something.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
When I first read about this I was working with a company who trains aircraft engineers for large UK airline. We were in the repair hangars whilst I was assessing their IT portfolio's. This subject cropped up by one of the trainee's to the senior engineers.

He was laughed out of the room. Not saying they would definitely know whether or not this is not happening for sure, but these guys know a hell of a lot about aviation fuel and the effects of foreign agents in fuels on aircraft engines. Plus their exposure would surely be massive to any chemicals.

For this to work there would have to be thousands of people involved from Government, to oil companies, refineries and inspectors. I think the risk of somebody doing this and it getting exposed big time would be massive.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
. . . . . R e p o s t i n g . . . . .

Just a quick question :

Second Question:

Note:
Requesting ONLY ATS Members who witness chemtrails on a regular basis (in their area) to respond/reply

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
. . . . . R e p o s t i n g . . . . .

Just a quick question :

Second Question:

What would knowing these answers help you with?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Zefflin,

Do you witness chemtrails on a regular basis in your area?

if so...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
One thing I've never understood about this chemtrail theory is; why on earth would the trails be visible? Yes tests have been conducted in the past, and probably have been recently and/or currently being conducted. But what on earth makes people think we don't posess the technology to release these without giant plumes covering the skies.

It's almost laughable, particularly when considering a moderate understand of weather easily explains why contrails are everywhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Mod Request

Please lets keep this topic ON topic...and civil.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I can say this, in Australia i live in one of the major cities, less than 40 km - (20 miles) from Melbourne's biggest airport, i see jumbo's, light planes etc all the time but i have never once in my life seen a ''chemtrail'' or contrail so if they are so ordinary and related to planes then why i have never seen one.

There are also 2 other smaller airports in a 50 mile radius and still i have never seen one of these trails.....

After watching a few documentaries on this issue, in my opinion i think the planes flying over many US cities and towns are spraying something.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I would love for Oz Weatherman to answer that for you. Being he is from your area, he would have data to back up his answer. I cannot tell you why you don't see them, though I am sure it has to do with the upper atmosphere temps. Perhaps all the planes you see are low to the ground since they are either taking off or landing. The area that these trails form is in the 20 to 30 thousand feet level. If you think these cities are being sprayed, what do you think they are spraying? How is it affecting them? Isn't city government and sometimes federal government in these areas? I cannot believe they would be spraying themselves with anything bad intentionally. Seems so counterproductive. Thanks for the reply and for not calling people names like some of the children here.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

You won't see any contrails from planes landing and taking off from airports near you, contrails form above 30,000 feet.

So the only ones you'll see are ones from jets flying to and from somewhere else, which, in Australia is only a few directions and Melbourne isn't really under any flight paths.

Perth is the same, and as you can see by the pics I posted back on page 2 or 3, we sometimes get them over the Pilbarra if atmospheric conditions are right from international flights from Perth into Asia.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join