It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE R611R the truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is for the guy that sent me PM
It wouldn't send the u2u back so try www.drillers.com
If you have no experience try looking at RA position.
Good luck mate.
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yes, someone needs to pull the BS alarm on this story. First of all, I always look at the date someone registered on here when they post somethig like this. I have been on this site for many years, I have read numerous posts and have noticed how this site has declined into a message board of tales of the fantastic. There used to be very intriguing and engaging posts on here. Some of the original posters on here used to try very hard in providing evidence of more than just giving us a supposed story. Posts like this never went on for six pages, they were dismissed very quickly...

The fact of the matter is you have no evidence, a very "loose" story, no explicit details ("I am being followed" is not an explicit detail)

If this encounter was so traumatizing for you, your memory would not be so vague...you could not even remeber the color of the creatures skin. It is easy to say I cannot remember because I was traumatiuzed, that is an easy way out.

Now you cliam that a former co-worker is going to contact you...I hope he has some hard evidence to corroborate your story.

Static on the handheld is not proof.

Saying men visited your house from the MOD is not proof.

Not remembering cause you are traumatizes is not proof.

Having a friend tell you he noticed you are being followed is not proof.

I am sure that what is going to happen now is that your former co-worker is going to tell you he had some similiar encounter, he had men visit his house, he noticed weird creatures or secret operations going on around the oil filed....and yet again there will be no proof.

Why would you get so mad at some bull story about someone supposedly shooting an alien, what proof did he provide for you to get so mad?

...and surely if this men who visited you were so cordial and shared info that they were conduction operations in the area (why they would do that is beyond me) and then told you it was ok to share your experience...why did you wait three years. Why did you join ATS to share this? Surely you must have read other of the tons of BS posts on here and knew people were not going to be slack jawed over this and some were going to be very skeptical and critical.

this is not even interesting anymore...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by van001

We have already established that,
I don't give a crap what you have to say on this matter you were not there.

If your not interested don't read it i don't care.

The information i am getting is great so i am happy for that.

We established way back that i have no evidence so why highlight an old point. This thread is for me was about sharing my experience in the hope of getting back some answers. I dont need criticism constructive or not because i am not trying to prove anything. All through this thread i have said that what i had seen could of been exactly what the MOD said (nothing more than an exercise)
By the way you have just banged on anyone would think i have said "I am God and i can prove it" If you read what i am writing with a neutral attitude just until you had read it, then you would see what i am getting at.
In respect to henry contacting me are you suggesting that is a lie? My wife called me a 08:45 this morning also. I cannot prove this to you either but it happend
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

OP, I know you don’t like people point out to you that your lack of evidence casts a massive question mark over your entire story and credibility but that’s the way it goes. No evidence means it didn’t happen, I could tell you that last night i took a trip on the USS Enterprise with spok and friends and you would be in no position to say it didn’t happen. When you take your argument of “yeah ok I might not have evidence but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen”is taken to the extreme it shows how week it is. It does not mean you are telling the truth, all it means is that you’re most likely laying. If I ask myself what is more likely, you saw ET then were visited by the MIB and now your under surveillance or your have made the up? for the clinically sane the answer is always going to be your making it up unless you have evidence.

Yes there is a chance that you might be telling the true, but it’s a very small chance and I have been around long enough on ATS and similar sites to know that just about every ET encounter story is total rubbish. So don’t be annoyed when people challenge you to explain yourself with evidence and accuse your thread of being BS when you can’t. You are no different in my eyes form he guy claiming he was the starchild, his phone took pictures of itself, ET helped to find a secret code in the English language or the guy who shot a ET. Experience dictates that you’re lying.

edit on 4-1-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well the call with henry wasn't that informing, it turns out he was interviewed by the military involving an exercise they were conducting on furzey island, Henry had been working on the island and was checking a control unit at the south side of furzey. Henry told me that he heard a rustle in the bushes and fearing it was a trapped deer he went to investigate and was told to "F OFF" by i man dressed in black with cammo paint on his face. This was common for us at the time, if we came across the special boat service or the SAS they were always that angry at being spotted they would tell us to # off.
Henry said he just got on with what he was doing and went back to the control room.
He said the next day he had a visit by the MOD and they asked him very similar questions to the ones they asked me written on my thread.
I asked how he new it was my thread and he said simply because stewalters1 is your profile name and steve walters is your name. He said it wasn't difficult to put 2 and 2 together lol
So before the people who try and discredit me (you know who you are) try and pick up on how he new it was me now you know.

So to cut it short it wasn't that informative but thats life. Although i asked henry to see if anyone else has had any experience he declined the task.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
there's no evidence to prove it's a true story, but there's also no evidence that it's a hoax... there's one thing that rings a bell for me though - EBE R611R. i knew it sounds familiar to something else... and guess what.

meet B1-66ER: en.wikipedia.org...

coincidence?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

OP, I know you don’t like people point out to you that your lack of evidence casts a massive question mark over your entire story and credibility but that’s the way it goes. No evidence means it didn’t happen, I could tell you that last night i took a trip on the USS Enterprise with spok and friends and you would be in no position to say it didn’t happen. When you take your argument of “yeah ok I might not have evidence but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen”is taken to the extreme it shows how week it is. It does not mean you are telling the truth, all it means is that you’re most likely laying. If I ask myself what is more likely, you saw ET then were visited by the MIB and now your under surveillance or your have made the up? for the clinically sane the answer is always going to be your making it up unless you have evidence.

Yes there is a chance that you might be telling the true, but it’s a very small chance and I have been around long enough on ATS and similar sites to know that just about every ET encounter story is total rubbish. So don’t be annoyed when people challenge you to explain yourself with evidence and accuse your thread of being BS when you can’t. You are no different in my eyes form he guy claiming he was the starchild, his phone took pictures of itself, ET helped to find a secret code in the English language or the guy who shot a ET. Experience dictates that you’re lying.

edit on 4-1-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

I understand your point

If you remember i have always said that what i saw was a creature a basically odd being, at no point have i said "i have seen an alien" or that i have been involved in an abduction.

I have absolutely no evidence of what went on that night at all, other than a memory of what i had seen. I told you before that i understand how it looks but i remember saying that i am not trying to prove this happened, i am trying to get answers.
Look for all the criticism which i now find amuses me allot, i am just trying to get some answers and i thought ATS is a great platform to do this, i thought i was on to something with eric and henry but nothing has come off henry, eric might be able to answer my questions who knows.

I completely understand your point though. But the burden of proof is only a burden if your trying to prove something, i don't care anymore if you believe me or not because i know what i am saying is the truth, you provide me with no answers to my questions, your only interested in trying to nit pick.

However your witty comments are great!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
there's no evidence to prove it's a true story, but there's also no evidence that it's a hoax... there's one thing that rings a bell for me though - EBE R611R. i knew it sounds familiar to something else... and guess what.

meet B1-66ER: en.wikipedia.org...

coincidence?

Hi, i just looked at your link and i can't see what you are getting at, could you explain please.

All i could see was some sort of film credit list ??

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ive been at ATS long enough to understand the need for evidence, but my one pet hate is when there is a lack of evidence people are so quick to dismiss a persons word. Although vitally important in all cases, there are those cases where evidence just isnt available and a persons word must be taken at face value.

Experience tells us that most of the non-evidential posts we read here are utter tripe, but there are those that cant provide evidence who truly have experienced something. The OP has given us alot in terms of honesty IMO, his name, job description, location of event, if someone really wanted to dig they could maybe find out so much more, in fact the OP would probably be happy to answer any queries through U2U as he has already been quite open. There is nothing wrong in disbelieving what the OP says, but if people take a step back and look how things have been presented they should realise that it doesnt deserve the bashing some people are giving it.

Im going to follow this to the end whatever the outcome, some may call me gullible, even stupid but i cant help thinking theres truth in this particular story.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
...again this thread is starting to unravel. I am not personally attacking you, but I could come on here and tell a lot of stories of personal experience that would seem quite fantastic....i have no proof however. You say that the fact that we established the fact on here that there is no proof, then that should be the end of it. like most accounts of the unexplained and a lot of the threads on here...it is the perpetuation of a myth.

I used to be a hardcore believer, I thought their was truth to every account on every subject of the unexplained. Then it dawned on me one day. There really is no hardcore proof of anything. No concrete evidence of EBE's, Alien visitation, captured alien tech, etc...just all unsubstantiated accounts.

this website which really used to be such a resource for trying to establish fact, relay credible findings, provide information has become mere entertainment.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

read the plot of part I, i even gave you the link to that exact fragment, you obviously didn't even bother to read it.
basically, same letters and digits - it doesn't bring any credibility to your story, quite the contrary.
edit on 4-1-2011 by jedi_hamster because: i don't need a reason.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by van001

I disagree just because you don't have evidence makes you assume its bull #,

That makes me think that you only believe something which you have physically seen or touched.
I am told the earths core is hot do you not agree because you havnt seen it, i am told that space is a vacuum do you not agree because you havnt been there.

If i had pictures and documents in my favour you wouldn't believe them because you didn't take them.
Do you see my point i think you only believe what you want believe, you believe what makes sense to you or what is easily digested.

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wareham is just up the road from me, (in fact i used to go out with a bird that lived there). Just for those of you who are not familar with the South Coast; Wareham is commonly known around here as a retirement area for pensioners.

The majority of people living there are over 60.

Perhaps Op what you saw was a granny that got lost on a late night walk? "5ft, weak looking and lurched?"

OAP

Debunked.

Im out
edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

read the plot of part I, i even gave you the link to that exact fragment, you obviously didn't even bother to read it.
basically, same letters and digits - it doesn't bring any credibility to your story, quite the contrary.
edit on 4-1-2011 by jedi_hamster because: i don't need a reason.

Ok i read the plot part interesting but not my cup of tea, i think that the numbers and letters are very similar but unless the military chose their op names using characters from cartoons then i put this down to random coincidence.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

they're not similar. those letters and numbers used are IDENTICAL. also, you've used that exact letters and numbers as your thread title, together with 'the truth' - don't be surprised that it looks fishy, it smells fishy and your behaviour over me pointing that out smells even more, because you're clearly downplaying it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread645431/pg6#pid10247432]post by KingDoey[/url
Brilliant!!! i can rap it up then.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

they're not similar. those letters and numbers used are IDENTICAL. also, you've used that exact letters and numbers as your thread title, together with 'the truth' - don't be surprised that it looks fishy, it smells fishy and your behaviour over me pointing that out smells even more, because you're clearly downplaying it.

Look mate your wrong if your thinking you have found something!!!!!

If you think that i wrote this out of fresh air then great i hope you feel better.
I could say anything and you would believe what you want.

Coincidence is what that is my friend TRUST ME
you could find similarities in anything using the net

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I am just pointing out the obvious mate to people who are not from the area. The whole of purbeck is a haven for old folks. You have already pointed out you were tired, perhaps you were hallucinating?

Also no offence but here on ATS we see a lot of newly registered members make up sensational stories like this (I am not saying this is you, but it is a common occurence). Am not trying to discourage you but just be mindful of this.

Nevertheless it is an interesting read. Its a shame there isnt any evidence to back it up...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
what i mean is that we have 3 possible explanations:

1. EBE R611R - B1-66ER similarity is pure coindicence
2. men in black were watching animatrix or animatrix creators got some ideas from men in black
3. you're an animatrix fan with too much time at hand, so you've made it up

seriously, neither the thread title, nor your downplaying of these similarities when i pointed them out, helps your credibility.

you've said you're not working at BP anymore. make a photo of some papers confirming you've worked there, with blurred out sensitive details, but with the place and position being readable. otherwise you may be just another kid watching too many movies, noone knows.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
Wareham is just up the road from me, (in fact i used to go out with a bird that lived there). Just for those of you who are not familar with the South Coast; Wareham is commonly known around here as a retirement area for pensioners.

The majority of people living there are over 60.

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING HERE IS THAT YOUR A GRANNY GRABBER!!!

Perhaps Op what you saw was a granny that got lost on a late night walk? "5ft, weak looking and lurched?"

OAP

Debunked.

Im out
edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: spelling

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join