It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE R611R the truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
In november of 2007 i was working for BP at wytch oil farm in wareham dorset, this is europes largest inshore oil platform . it is also a very secret place in the sense that it is hidden by woods and hapens to be located on the goat horn peninsula on the isle of purbeck wareham dorset. As part of my duties i would drive to each oil platform and check condition and security of equipment . on one particular evening at around 01:00 hrs i was driving to Fsite rig from the gathering station its around a 4 mile drive through thick woodland on a single lane track when i picked up static on my radio, i switched it to channel 1 control room and asked for a radio check. The control room got back to me confirming signal, shortly after this the channel was static again, we always carried charged batteries so i switched batts but still the static. ompany policy was against going to well sites without radio for obvious reasons. I stopped the jeep and decided to use car phone to call it in. It was dark and i was tired in the corner of my eye i saw something move quicky, it was enough to make sit up and take note so to speak. I looked out the window and scaned the area for a good minute or so. We often had SAS or SBS training in the woods but we were normaly made aware of this by control. I rang the gathering station and told them about my radio and asked if we had any special forces lurking around the woods and the answer was no. This made me a bit uneasy i know i was tired and your eyes play tricks but it felt like something was in the woods watching me, it's an odd feeling but you all must have felt the I AM BEING WATCHED feeling. I couldnt leave it alone so i got the light and went out to investigate. . . . BAD idea . I # you all not standing about 10 ft away from me was a creature not an animal or a person but a freaky looking thin lurched long armed creature. My reaction was to run back 4 ft to the jeep and head back at speed but my body froze in terror! it must have been only 5ft tall and weak looking i know this sounds stupid but i cant remember what colour it was, it had big dark eyes but not like the pics on the net or the ones i have been shown since. I suddenly got the feeling of calm in my body and we both backed away from eachother slowly, i got in my car and drove away. I returnd to the control room and said nothing to anybody and i mean not a single person. The next evening i decided i wasnt going in to work that night partly because i was to be honest #ing my self and hadnt slept a wink. I got a knock at the door by 2 suited men who interviewed me for 4 hrs over the incident which i told no one about! The men kept saying EBE R611R when ever i said creature or thing. Other than very close friends and family and the exception of the 2 men who interviewed me this is the fist time i have spoke of the event.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm intrigued; why wait three years to reveal this information? Do you still work there? Have you experienced anything related since? Have you been visited since by anyone regarding this information?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

OK dude, this MIB who came after you saw that creature, had knowledge of your meeting with ET.
Then they know also you are posting this here.

Take care

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
WELL the fact that posting here is monitored is just a fact

the reason why the poster just did so 3 years later is obviously since he came to the right place.
obviously the poster is a new member and just discovered ats or this is one of his first threads
since the registration date is 29-12-2010

nice report though!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
reply to post by stewalters1

OK dude, this MIB who came after you saw that creature, had knowledge of your meeting with ET.
Then they know also you are posting this here.

Take care.
I dont care they never said not to tell anybody i just chose not to for fear of ridicule. i dont work at BP any more so what the hell, plus i never new about this sort of site where people understand or can give you some answers
edit on 12/30/2010 by TheRedneck because: added ending quote tag for clarity

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsilon5
I'm intrigued; why wait three years to reveal this information? Do you still work there? Have you experienced anything related since? Have you been visited since by anyone regarding this information?

No i dont work there anymore. and i left it all this time because i didnt know of sites like this and didnt want to look like a nut job at work. YES is the answer to your qusetion other odd stuff has gone on since however i have never seen that thing since. I am under surveillance though this is a fact.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Did you notice any missing time etc?? Did you feel this creature communicated with you with any sort of message? You said you felt calm as you left?? Can you give a better description of the creature and the kind of questions the men asked you? What did they want to know? Did they tell you not to talk about the event?? sorry so many questions I just need more info from this event.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Not again but I just have to say and im sure I speak for a lot of ATS'ers here BUT,

ITS FUNNY how a few days ago we had some one who claimed to shoot at an ET on his farm and ''couldnt get pics up'' and disappears now there is this guy claiming something with ET's. Are these now weekly occurences

Good luck with your writing career im sure it will make a great sci fi novel (that will be in the discount bins)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I commend you on coming forth with the information. That must have been a heavy load to carry for the last three years. And also,
at least you made the conscious and right decision and didn't pull out your AK47 and blast away like our fellow member Mooradian

This is how we handle interactions with E.T./EBE: Peaceful I see you, you see me and walk away.

S & F

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
Did you notice any missing time etc?? Did you feel this creature communicated with you with any sort of message? You said you felt calm as you left?? Can you give a better description of the creature and the kind of questions the men asked you? What did they want to know? Did they tell you not to talk about the event?? sorry so many questions I just need more info from this event.

Yes i noticed i lost around 2 hrs but at the time i put this down to adrenalin. The creature never made a sound all i remember is terror and then utter calm and as we both moved away i actually had the feeling of interest in the thing in an odd way. The 2 men asked me if i was communicating with it by way of thought, did i loose time, The thing they wanted to know more than anything else was did it say anything to me or show me vissions of anything. Then they banged on about speacial operations in the area and to forget about the event?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Interesting.. What were the weather conditions ? Was there any odd smells ? Any odd lights ? Any odd noises or just usual nighttime woods noises ? Sounds like it was as startled as you were.. Thanks for share experience..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Not again but I just have to say and im sure I speak for a lot of ATS'ers here BUT,

ITS FUNNY how a few days ago we had some one who claimed to shoot at an ET on his farm and ''couldnt get pics up'' and disappears now there is this guy claiming something with ET's. Are these now weekly occurences

Good luck with your writing career im sure it will make a great sci fi novel (that will be in the discount bins)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Do you feel it gave you any visions etc. Also since you seem to have missing time have you contacted Budd Hopkins or any other ufologists to see what might have occurred during this time? (have you tried hypnosis) Have you had any dreams that you might relate to your experience that might help you remember any other details of the event?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1

Originally posted by q_ball

That is response is the reason i never spoke of this but hey i really dont care what you think at all, it sound nutts i know but this is something that i can do nothing about. I like your sense of humour though.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
I commend you on coming forth with the information. That must have been a heavy load to carry for the last three years. And also,
at least you made the conscious and right decision and didn't pull out your AK47 and blast away like our fellow member Mooradian

This is how we handle interactions with E.T./EBE: Peaceful I see you, you see me and walk away.

S & F

I wouldnt of had the ability to piss let alone shoot a weapon at that point, but you are right in a way if you see 1 of these things just walk away i think, although i have been reading about the abductions stuff now if i new that info then i think things would have been a lila different.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Do you feel it gave you any visions etc. Also since you seem to have missing time have you contacted Budd Hopkins or any other ufologists to see what might have occurred during this time? (have you tried hypnosis) Have you had any dreams that you might relate to your experience that might help you remember any other details of the event?

No it gave me no vissions it made no sound or movements. In relation to the time thing i just put it down to adrenalin. Also the men who interviewed me were not like the stereotyped MIB like i have seen in films, they were polite understanding and very very normal, it was like having a cup of tea with a normal everday couple of people except the topic of conversation was odd

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

No the conditions were normal although it was around -4 and this thing was just skin and bone the light conditions were bad but i was in the forrest, didn't notice any smell either and i was wearing my gas detector and it was bleeping at normal rate.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well I feel you should try and pursue the missing time aspect and see a hypnotherapist to account for that missing time. That is a pretty big gap- 2 hours- that I know I would want to know what happened. Have you had anything else strange since then? Have you seen any ufo's etc since this experience?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Do you feel it gave you any visions etc. Also since you seem to have missing time have you contacted Budd Hopkins or any other ufologists to see what might have occurred during this time? (have you tried hypnosis) Have you had any dreams
YES i have had dreams but i put it down to the fact that it's in my subconscious thoughts allot. Also it dosnt worry me anymore the event that is, what worries me is the surveillance that i have been under since i saw it. And i dont think i want to do the hypnosis just incase it did tell me something and i end up a lab rat somewhere lol

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well I feel you should try and pursue the missing time aspect and see a hypnotherapist to account for that missing time. That is a pretty big gap- 2 hours- that I know I would want to know what happened. Have you had anything else strange since then? Have you seen any ufo's etc since this experience?

No just had the feeling that i had that night of being watched when its just my wife and daughter in the house at night. I have seen stuff in the sky but thats common round here

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join