It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE R611R the truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Thanks for the reply very interesting stuff.

In regards to the mark or spot i had on my leg it's completely gone so it must of been a bite or something.

In looking over my thread and reading other accounts i still think it's important for me to remain grounded over my experience. I think that i could quite easily lose my way on this and become obsessed in thinking it could be more than it is, for all the anomalies of my experience it could just of been a military ex. I know this might sound like i have been scared off but let me assure you that is not the case.

I just don't want to become obsessed in it. Although its true that the thought of having hypnotic memory recall stuff done scares me abit. I think it would be stupid of me to run with the whole abduction thing because if i had been that would ruin my life and if i think i have been that would ruin my life. If that makes sense.
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In regards to having any other experiences i have to say no, i have seen stuff in the sky but i live in an area where there's allot of air traffic so it could be just aircraft or roman candles.

In regards to dreams i have nightmares from time to time as most people do.
I have a certain night mare which is the same every time, i am being chased by a wolf through an old industrial building. This dream is clearly nothing to do with aliens and my wife puts it down to too much cheese before bed lol

edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Dear member.

Are you absolutely sure these men said EBE R611R? because if so I might know what it is particularly the number 611? if this is a hoax i am very interested to know where you found this sequence of letters and numbers!

Kindest Regards

Eric.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD
Dear member.

Are you absolutely sure these men said EBE R611R? because if so I might know what it is particularly the number 611? if this is a hoax i am very interested to know where you found this sequence of letters and numbers!

Kindest Regards

Eric.

Hello eric,
Yes thats what they said. And no it is most certainly not a hoax.
Please tell me what you know, when i read your reply i spat out my tea and nearly fell off my chair. Part of me wants to know and the other doesn't.

You have my full attention just don't tell me anything bad.
I sound like a wimp i know.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

sounds interesting!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

Yes it does, the pain of the matter is Eric has gone offline !

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If your trying to view the oil farm its near corfe castle which is a famous land mark.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

Hi, the name eric lint rings a bell, were you involved in some prima works for HB at BP furzey office in regards to the pipeline survey? your name rings a bell

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dear member.

What you witnessed was a biologically engineered creature/human/animal (something). This isn't public knowledge and i was very reluctant to post this, what you witnessed wasn't an ET.

Kindest regards.

Eric.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

Do you have anything to back this up chap?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Whos asking?
And unless you are older than me (56) please do not call me "chap".

Kindest Regards.

Eric.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Dear member.

What you witnessed was a biologically engineered creature/human/animal (something). This isn't public knowledge and i was very reluctant to post this, what you witnessed wasn't an ET.

Kindest regards.

Eric.

You say you were reluctant to post this information, so I understand you may not want to say anything more - but I wonder if you would be willing to explain what EBER611R means - what EBE stands for, for example, the significance of 611, etc.?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
After my first post in this thread i decided to sit back and see where it went, from the look of it things just took a left down interesting lane. Im still undecided as to what you experienced, maybe this new poster (if he aint a troll) can shed some light on this.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Supposing these ETs are telepathic/empathic (I have no idea how, seems to violate all laws of physics and neuroscience I know)---I wonder if some of the fear and terror might actually be their emotions spilling on to the contactees who are totally unprepared for this communication?

Imagine how afraid you were. Now suppose you were on some mission but got stuck on some other planet among billions of ETs who don't know who you are but have guns.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Dear member.

Kindest regards.

Eric.

You say you were reluctant to post this information, so I understand you may not want to say anything more - but I wonder if you would be willing to explain what EBER611R means - what EBE stands for, for example, the significance of 611, etc.?

My research tells me that EBE stands for extra terrestrial biological entity.

In regards to what Eric posted it is nothing new to me. so unless he comes up with some more information it hasn't answered any questions for me, part of me is glad for that.
I am interested in how this person got this information and was he something to do with that military exercise. . .
Could you confirm this Eric?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Supposing these ETs are telepathic/empathic (I have no idea how, seems to violate all laws of physics and neuroscience I know)---I wonder if some of the fear and terror might actually be their emotions spilling on to the contactees who are totally unprepared for this communication?

Imagine how afraid you were. Now suppose you were on some mission but got stuck on some other planet among billions of ETs who don't know who you are but have guns.

That's interesting. Imagine if you got abducted and tried to throw a party. I wonder how that would go over.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1

Originally posted by wcitizen

Dear member.

Kindest regards.

Eric.

My research tells me that EBE stands for extra terrestrial biological entity.

In regards to what Eric posted it is nothing new to me. so unless he comes up with some more information it hasn't answered any questions for me, part of me is glad for that.
I am interested in how this person got this information and was he something to do with that military exercise. . .
Could you confirm this Eric?

Right, I was under the impression it had provided some new information..in the sense that if it was a being engineered by humans, and not an ET - my guess would mean that the two hour 'gap' didn't involve an abduction. I had kind of hoped that had put your mind at rest. My bad!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it in some of the posts, but was this creature wearing anything? i.e. a suit, uniform...etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by van001

No it was just skin and bone, I yes i have written this in earlier post so you must have missed it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ok things have just took a strange turn yet again.

I am sat in my office and i have just had a call from a Henry ( henry an i walked together at BP) Long story short he has just asked me have i posted a thread on ATS, i told him that i have and he has just said that he has had the same experience!!
He is going to call me tonight to talk about it.

We haven't spoke to eachother for over a year! synchro i think you could say. Very bizarre that Henry would be reading a thread and instantly think it's me who posted it and its crazy to think that he would be on a site like ATS. No offence if your reading this but your the biggest skeptic i ever met! lol

Will update thread accordingly as to my conversation with Henry later. If thats ok with you Henry??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join