It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God did it !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by Hefficide

Personally I rationalize it all this way...

One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.-Rom14

If there is a God, then he, himself, operates within the parameters of his own creation...

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.-1Cor15

And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

IE he utilizes natural law to accomplish his ends. This allows spirituality and observable fact to coexist without contrasting.

God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.-Acts10

But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.-Gal4

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby-Eph2

(in Christ) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female-Gal3

For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God.-1Cor11

edit on 28-12-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

The spirit of God is in us all, both sexes, religions and customs. This is our positive energy of spirit.

Adam and Eve were tempted by the Devil with knowledge. This is our energy of the positive and negative here on earth. We learn in life for wisdom in death. The spirit learns in nature and life to be prepared for the supernatural in death!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Other than giving you a chance to spam some mostly unrelated scripture into a thread, what did your reply actually say in rebuttal to my post?

I ask sincerely because very little of what you referenced made the first bit of sense to me.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
reply to post by randyvs

Energy is eternal! Energy is GOD.

The Sun is a birth star which is a young star compared to others in the Galaxy. This creates its own energy. Earth is positioned in the right place to create water. This fusion makes everything similar to a living battery of positive and negative energy. This is why we learn in life like a child attending school.

Sun worship gave humans time via calander rotation of it. The moon gives us cycles.

Everything has numbers from time, money to calculations of everything we do! Numbers are a form of language which is universal.

Religion treats our internal spirit to be positive while the external or physical side to be negative. Fire burns us and this is what we are physically due to the elements of fuel, heat and oxygen which is the fire triangle. It is everything here in Eden while internally we are water.

This is why we require law in life to support us otherwise we would be llike any other animal. Law helps us all to achieve a positive outlook and support due to the negative effects it has on us.

The Pyramids were built by previous technology of a cycle of humans who knew the energy of everything. The Pyramid of Giza is a timeline in stone. The Sphinx represents humans, king of the domain by the meaning of a human head in a lions body (Lion representing the king of the animal kingdom which is Earth).

Man and women are software for the hardware of the Sun (Male) and Earth (Female or mother nature). This is considered a Macro computer in action.

The fire triangle is the operation of everything on Earth. The top supports the bottom in direction (Banks, Kings and Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Captains, bosses of workplace ect) while the bottom supports the top in labour. All systems have this operation.

Humans have harnest this energy and continue the cycle for the knowledge of the stars!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Impaired

I'm sorry I was under the impression there was only one Heavenly Father.

Was the impression given to you from... THE BIBLE?

Comeback when you're more interesting.

A typical comeback that is to be expected from a follower of an Abrahamic religion - no substance - all filler - with some form of resentment/anger attached. A portion of you folks (yes, I just did) are too predictable due to the box you are in.

And then to boot - your OP has 3 stars and my individual post has 4. That must be an indication of something, right?

And you still didn't answer my question, let alone acknowledge the implications involved. You went with circular logic - going right back to the bible.

Once again - to be expected. And let me guess, you're mad at me now for busting your bubble and "assaulting your ego"?

Who's ego did I really attack? Yours, or the belief system you follow?

Differentiate. Realize.
edit on 12/28/2010 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by WalterRatlos

A logical fallacy? Isn't that an oxymoron? What is this? Scrabble anyone ? Somekind of word game?
How about one of you bums rewrite the friggen thing for me? From the same perposterous view point.

Logical fallacy, this way please: en.wikipedia.org... and here's a list of logical fallacies: en.wikipedia.org...
Yes, I know it's wikipedia, but if you want to research it, it's a good starting point. I might be a bum, but I definitely won't "rewrite the friggen thing" for you. What did you expect? That everybody would welcome your OP with open arms and a standing ovation? Don't answer that it was a rhetorical question.

edit on 28/12/2010 by WalterRatlos because: grammar and spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I guess we cannot get our answer. So the OP is certain he has proven something about God just not which god. That would seem to invalidate the entire point to me but maybe he just missed the two times this was asked.

Proven something? What the hell am I doing answering this post?

Byrd

So basically what you';re saying is, I wasn't even close to completely missing the mark ?.
Oh then butchered thermodynamics to boot.
I seriously have no explanation for that one. I assure you it does stick in my craw..Almost hurt my feeling.
edit on 28-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Once again - to be expected. And let me guess, you're mad at me now for busting your bubble and "assaulting your ego"?

I truly didn't notice any assault on my ego. Did it ever acure to you, that your first post was simply redundant and boring.. If I was worried about my ego I wouldn't be here doing this. Which God? Are you for real? That's what you decide to waste space on? Any way once again come back when you're more interesting. Or try some other avenue? You're not even a good troll.
See what you do with that?

Walter

Damn it, I thought Impaired had the rhetorical question, " which God ?". I knew there was one around here somewhere.
In turn, what did you expect from me? That I would run away and hide in my room until the nasty ole thread
went away.

I think the tone of the majority of posts concerning this thread is right on time. A more perfect parade of egocentric know it alls, could not be asked for.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
Refrain from removing any moderator edits and/or notes. That is considered a Big No-No. In the future, if you disagree with such action kindly take the time to contact the mod in question.
edit on 12/29/2010 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry, but "which God?" is a legitimate and fundamental question. I do not believe in God, but if I had to I would prefer the Gods of my ancestors, like Zeus, Ares, Hermes etc. over the Christian God or Allah.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Ok then I guess I just hate the question. Which God? Well the one I'm talking about. What other one is there?
I only know of one and the question as far as I'm concerned was answered immediatly after it was asked. As in Heavenly Father ! You do see the caps right?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You still did NOT (3rd post) answer my question.

Which god, WHY that god, and is that god the only one?

You know, I have had some Christians tell me directly to my face (when I questioned their god) and say, "There is only ONE god".

THAT is extremely egotistical - to say that you know that much more about everyone else in the world that there is only ONE GOD and that's the correct one - NOT an imposteur.

That is typical bible rhetoric, and when you said, "What god - are you kidding me???", it literally reminded me of that and the same carbon-copy behavior I see from fanatical Christians.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Ok then I guess I just hate the question. Which God? Well the one I'm talking about. What other one is there?
I only know of one and the question as far as I'm concerned was answered immediatly after it was asked. As in Heavenly Father ! You do see the caps right?

And you say you're not narrow minded???
This is why I get angry and must abandon these threads. I am wrong in the first place for trying to converse with brick walls.

Peace - Well, at least I'm done talking to you, Randy. This is going absolutely nowhere, and I am tired of wasting my time and energy on this.

My fault.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Proven something? What the hell am I doing answering this post?

You mean the point of your OP is not to make the case that "God did it?"
Sorry if that is what I took away from it but that is what I got from reading it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

God did it.

Everything is gods fault if you want to get technical about it all. I blame everything on god all the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Look I apologise that you were so full of yourself that you missed the answer on pg 1
You can describe it anyway you want. As for me it's been nothing short of excruciating so far. I'm here and I'm settled in now so politely as possible, can we move on?
How can you be egotistical about God?

Sinnthia

You mean the point of your OP is not to make the case that "God did it?"

No thats not what I mean at all. I'm saying something that's all. I havn't proven anything. The word proven is your word. Which sparked an agitated response, for which I will now apologise for in earnest. Are we clear?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Odd that all 3 of us that asked that question are still looking for that answer, don't you think? Your answers are vague for a reason, what is that? You seem to mean the Christian god. Is there a reason you refuse to just say that?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Look I apologise that you were so full of yourself that you missed the answer on pg 1

Right... How does it go? Don't ASSume - it makes an ass out of U and ME.

Full of myself? While I admit that I may come off as "frustrated" a few times, being called "full of myself" is a damned projection from yourself, apparently, and it's extremely offensive - not to mention an Ad Hominen. You are proving NO ARGUMENTS - just insulting others when they aren't agreeing with you. You actions are right here in black and white for all of us to see - in the form of text.

If there is one thing that I can not stand in life, it's being called "Full of myself". I am on a search for knowledge and if I find new info that corrects the old info, I update it!!! HOW IS THAT ARROGANT?!?! I can't believe these logical fallacies! And I can't believe I'm still feeding into this!

But enough about me. You are going down in flames over here, it seems.

You can describe it anyway you want. As for me it's been nothing short of excruciating so far. I'm here and I'm settled in now so politely as possible, can we move on?
How can you be egotistical about God?

We can move on, sure. You go your way and I'll go mine. But who will have the last word? Hehe.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There is only one God! God is everything the spirit is and has the power of eternal life. Every custom states that God is superior to this domain and this is what we have all have achieved today believeing in this system.

God is every single star you witness at night. This is a higher energy than Humans themselves. Humans die but believeing in a higher power gives life in death.

In life, this is the Archangel Satan's domain who was the first angel created and is a son of God. He teaches us through knowledge of negative and positive atoms to achieve the intitial meaning of life.

Humans have achieved the ethic of love and support by thinking positive of eachother no matter what religion or custom.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

There is only one God! God is everything the spirit is and has the power of eternal life. Every custom states that God is superior to this domain and this is what we have all have achieved today believeing in this system.

God is every single star you witness at night. This is a higher energy than Humans themselves. Humans die but believeing in a higher power gives life in death.

In life, this is the Archangel Satan's domain who was the first angel created and is a son of God. He teaches us through knowledge of negative and positive atoms to achieve the intitial meaning of life.

Humans have achieved the ethic of love and support by thinking positive of eachother no matter what religion or custom.

I was with you for a few lines and then I lost you.

I believe in Monism/Pantheism/New Age:

All is one, and one is all. You are god, I am god, the can of soda on my table is god. We all came from the same place - whether it's the big bang or not - there was a singularity, therefore everything in this Universe came from that Singularity.

I will call THAT "God", or as I like to put it - simply "The Creator" or "Creation".

I sure as hell do NOT believe in this "god" or Creation as being a judging, angry entity that picks favorites and sends those who don't follow it's doctrine to a lake of fire.

And that's your god. That's your god.

So... Do I want your Yahweh, who is what I just said - according to your bible?

Or do I want a concept of god that just had the job to CREATE - and that's it?

I choose the second one.

See you in hell?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't think the simplest answer is that an all knowning, all powerful God, who writes books, created everything and micromanages everything from high up in the clouds.

That's actually the more complicated answer then, it's just a set of coincidences.

I believe in a higher power, although not a single parent who writes books as Carlin would say. Considering we pretty much know that more than 1 universe exists, this would mean that more than 1 god exists too eh?

And that also begs the question, if God created everything, who created him?

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Great a last word freak ! Going down in flammes? So much adventure, I can hardley stand it. Like the Bloody Red Baron ?
Sorry! you do know sorry isn't an apology but more of an excuse right?

Tenth

Oh my God not another one. Just kidding.
I really don't understand why people can't just come to a thread like this and agree or disagree in at least a halfway respectable manner. What if that was the true test of this thread just to see how cynical everyone would get ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join