It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God did it !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by impaired

Great a last word freak ! Going down in flammes? So much adventure, I can hardley stand it. Like the Bloody Red Baron ?
Sorry! you do know sorry isn't an apology but more of an excuse right?

(Standing ovation).

That was.... Brilliant. Poignant. - Profound.

"Freak". And this is why I dislike fundies. Because of the name calling. Have I ONCE called you a name? I am using intellect.You are using your primal instincts...

But you'll be forgiven tonight when you pray and ask for forgiveness so you can bad-mouth others the next day.

Clean slates must be great, huh? (Bronx Cheer)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I didn't want to come up as snarky Randy, sorry for that.

It just seems more complicated in my mind to have "god" doing everything than there just being a natural order which doesn't include some super being at the top of the pyramid. Seems too much like a corporation that way with God being the CEO.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thanks but your forgivness I can do without! Anything else?

Tenth

I was only refering to you as being one of the half way respectable posts. If i could have finished up I would have said that. My bad. It's all to often like this hard enough for me not being an academic at all not to make mistakes. Somebody needling me with seemingly
redundant crap and then ignoring the answer that was given. Well please excuse my rather short answer.
Some one think'in they hurt my ego obviously hasn't spent to much time in any of my threads. Given a lil time for that to soak in i suppose I would of been able to handle that better. umm what was you're question again?

edit on 28-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thanks but your forgivness I can do without! Anything else?

Proof you don't read posts too well. This very well can explain a lot here...

In the previous post I said, "But you'll be forgiven tonight when you pray and ask for forgiveness so you can bad-mouth others the next day."

Dude. I didn't say anything about ME forgiving you, lol. If you are going to misconstrue words and/or have bad reading comprehension, then how do you expect to hold valid arguments?

I really hope the mods delete this post as "Off Topic" (even though it's actually relevant), because you are shooting yourself in the foot here.

Please read things a little better. This may help you to open your mind a bit more and accept other information/teachings that are available out there.

Now I know that you shoot first and then ask the questions. Anything else?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Anything else?
Beer, cup of tea. coffee, a rope ?

edit on 29-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

anything else?

No, I'm done...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

absolute precision of this existence. There is handywork that can be seen in everything

Not sure what you mean but in the next sentence you mention senses. Our senses are very easily deceived and some even have a disorder where one or more senses are mixed up (tasting a sound for instance) called Synesthesia.

The fact of the matter is we only have one Universe. With a sample size of one it would be unwise to conjure up a God merely because there is some order to the Universe. Regardless of how awesome the Universe is we don't need a God to explain it and using God to fill the gaps in our knowledge answers nothing.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

There is only one God! God is everything the spirit is and has the power of eternal life. Every custom states that God is superior to this domain and this is what we have all have achieved today believeing in this system.

God is every single star you witness at night. This is a higher energy than Humans themselves. Humans die but believeing in a higher power gives life in death.

In life, this is the Archangel Satan's domain who was the first angel created and is a son of God. He teaches us through knowledge of negative and positive atoms to achieve the intitial meaning of life.

Humans have achieved the ethic of love and support by thinking positive of eachother no matter what religion or custom.

I was with you for a few lines and then I lost you.

I believe in Monism/Pantheism/New Age:

All is one, and one is all. You are god, I am god, the can of soda on my table is god. We all came from the same place - whether it's the big bang or not - there was a singularity, therefore everything in this Universe came from that Singularity.

I will call THAT "God", or as I like to put it - simply "The Creator" or "Creation".

I sure as hell do NOT believe in this "god" or Creation as being a judging, angry entity that picks favorites and sends those who don't follow it's doctrine to a lake of fire.

And that's your god. That's your god.

So... Do I want your Yahweh, who is what I just said - according to your bible?

Or do I want a concept of god that just had the job to CREATE - and that's it?

I choose the second one.

See you in hell?

We are all God and everything his product! We created everything in his image in belief.

Our God only opens the eyes of all to see the truth. This will be the judgement! Those who cannot accept this just won't understand the concept! They will not be sent to the pit of fire, only if they think that way and let the negativity beat the positive of us all. We have achieved everything in life with positive thinking and spirituality while learning.

We are in Eden now my friend! This is our natural hell in learning experiencing negative aspects and defeating them with positive aspects. We live in the third dimension. Heaven is a higher spiritual plane of life! The fourth dimension is supernatural.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean but in the next sentence you mention senses. Our senses are very easily deceived and some even have a disorder where one or more senses are mixed up (tasting a sound for instance) called Synesthesia

reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Do you think maybe that's what has been going on in this thread Titen?
I mean that really does sound familiar right now lmao.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
@OP: Please read a science book.
@Everyone in this thread with some common sense: don't feed the trolls

Dear 21st century,

please forgive us for still having religion.
We still just seem not to know how to take care of ourselfs and beg personifications of words or feelings for help.
Isn't that stupid dear 21st century?

Sincerly yours...

(the latest rap news video gives you a hint what's behind all this 'the lord will save us...blabla' - it is a word with 4 letters and starts with H )

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Space Circles Are Proof of a Pre-Big Bang Universe?

Read the full article here

This theory suggests there was a pre-big bang Universe, that is where the suggestions comes, that the Universe might reborn endlessly.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDeader

Just had to add this Einstein quote because I find it absurd for you to attack the idea of GOD in such an ill manner.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDeader

(the latest rap news video gives you a hint what's behind all this 'the lord will save us...blabla' - it is a word with 4 letters and starts with H )

More word games ? KEWL.

lurkee
There are two things I know that go to infinity. The Universe and the stupidity of man.
I'm not real sure about the universe.

Albert Einstien

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Come back when you can formulate a logical and mature reply. Your original post has been torn to shreds, at least counter it, or are you going for the "I'm not going to take any notice of the replies" approach?

If you are not going to involve yourself in a debate by presenting anything but your own opinion...why post in the first place.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

An educated and reasonable answer to this very unreasonable post. It always has been and always will be the "God of the gaps". Well, unless irreffutable evidence is presented in favour of God, or any of the specific God's man has written about.

/Thread.
edit on 29/12/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

An educated and reasonable answer to this very unreasonable post. It always has been and always will be the "God of the gaps"

/Thread.

Indeed. A great way to explain it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i just wonder why people still don't know any better. I mean, they don't even think for a second where god came from. They just wonder where the universe comes from and when they don't have an answer they understand nor like, they say god did it but fail to then question where god came from. Doesn't make sense.

They keep making the point everything had a beginning so the universe had to come from something but they keep forgetting to keep going and wonder - if everything had a beginning then god must have had a beginning. WHY STOP AT GOD'S CREATION WHEN THERE'S GOD? Doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They keep making the point everything had a beginning so the universe had to come from something but they keep forgetting to keep going and wonder - if everything had a beginning then god must have had a beginning. WHY STOP AT GOD'S CREATION WHEN THERE'S GOD? Doesn't make sense.
reply to post by andre18

What really makes no sense is asking where God comes from before you've even figured out there is one.
I believe in God but according to you, you're the smart one so you tell me.
People who don't believe in something don't get to ask where it comes from ? What's his name ? Which one ?
Well I guess you can ask.

Crutchley
You don't think I can take as long as I want to with any of my replys. This isn't a game show ! I can take as long as I want or just blow right by you like you're not even there. To be honest, I could go research through out the
world for ten years if I want to. Well funding might be a problem..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

People who don't believe in something don't get to aski where it comes from.

By all means "I do too get to ask where I have come from and why people believe in such thing's as Gods/Deities/Angels and the like!!"
"WE" were the inventor's of "God's" and the "Omnipotent" creator's of our time. If it weren't for paganism from the onset of religious beliefs, there would be no such word as "God" in our vocabulary. It was a explanation of thing's happening that were of higher intelligence interaction with ancient man and civilizations.
"WE" have religion to hold responsible for many a lofted explanations of higher consciousness by means of integration of the "Theory" of there actually being a "One True God" with no explanation for the hundreds of others that were praised everyday continuously for thousands of years.
Constantine thought the was a God for just acknowledging the Christian Ideals, and Gilgamesh thought he was 2/3 immortal as well by way of the so called "God's", but the thing that seems to evade all points of good topical points of views is that they all spoke of themselves with admissions of being interacted with by "Being's" from the skies. These events can be tracked back for thousands, if not for hundreds of thousands of years. Every year there is new and breaking discoveries, especially by such grandiose affiliations such as the Vatican with their admissions of there being ET life elsewhere in the Universe as an "Accepted" hypothesis. Science will never kill God, by religious standards, it is here to stay, but it will shed light on what is the "Factual" bases of our existence by possible ancient Alien probabilities.
I most certainly do have the right to question anything and everything you or anyone else brings to the table of these matters. Your defense "The Bible" my defense "Scientific Data and continual discoveries with 'Tangible' arguments and explanation's of question's posed by everyday thought's and perception's of all 'Mortal' men/women."

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

yes Like i said you can ask. Then what? You get no answer, so there is no God. grow up
Seek and you will find.
!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join