It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. New to this website. not your ordinary poster...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Welcome, I guess. Are you a demon?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
no i don't know. i'm not going to make anything look pretty.

-i've been on these forums before...i was going to post about myself before but i was scared.

i'm simply giving you facts about myself and clues i've gotten about myself.

here's some other things about myself. im Aries/Dragon, possibly the best zodiac sign you can get. i was on born on 3/31. 13?

the one male was said to appear around the 90s and cause radical change...i was born near then.

i've talked to some people as well. i've talked to a person who has been out there...meaning state to state traveler..he said he's never seen anyone like me before....he doesn't know why.

everytime i counsel someone meaning...i see them on a bench or maybe in a hospital. one of the first things they tell me is "are you an angel" or something along of those lines. they always think i'm an angel...
edit on 26-12-2010 by PaR3v because: post

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
reply to post by ChaosMagician

thanks for the reply.

snake eyes.

i get this notion because of ...women. think about it. Adam and eve. Snake and the apple. Who was that snake? The whole story of adam and eve was eve ate the apple. Eve has carnal, "evil" if you will nature..sexual nature.

what i'm saying is that my eyes are probably having some sort of effect on women like no other! who is ophicius holding? a snake.

snake eyes? unlucky. i can't even fully explain it myself. i've spent time around women trying to figure myself out, not on a sex mission but to see what my eyes do.

--i get the notion that i have snake eyes because i believe that i am some sort of player of ophicius. since i believe i am so unlucky at getting sex. because of my unluckiness.

--i believe that my eyes are like acid to a woman...like how a snake has acid. i'm a bit confused with it. but again i'm trying to give you some sort of clue.

for someone who is certain they have 'snake eyes" you sure do give some vague ways of confirming this for yourself. Adam and eve plus serpent = sexy women who are tempted by evil therefore you must have snake eyes...lol. Or lets see... serpent is charming, you have a concept of charming...must be your snake eyes!... and still a virgin so that must mean unlucky...just like a snake! Gotcha.... oh and acid... Your eyes make women trip out.

I have a simpler way of describing all this, you look at women and they think you are interested and woman tend to be interested in things that are interested in them because they are interested in themselves... then they approach you or get a little closer and this is where the unlucky part comes in... and that's why you never get laid.

Here's a piece of advice. look in the mirror, do you have snake eyes? I think that would probably be the easiest way to tell and I think you probably don't have snake eyes at all because if you did, you would probably be locked away by the government and there would be NO DOUBT why you are not getting laid because there would be all sorts of processes going on around you trying to understand your snake eyes. If your confused about having snake eyes after looking in a mirror, perhaps your snake eyes are out of focus and then you should just ask someone whether or not you have snake eyes and they will probably tell you "no" since these things probably don't happen overnight.

see how simple that was?
edit on 26-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

no i don't know. i'm not going to make anything look pretty.

-i've been on these forums before...i was going to post about myself before but i was scared.

i'm simply giving you facts about myself and clues i've gotten about myself.

here's some other things about myself. im Aries/Dragon, possibly the best zodiac sign you can get. i was on 3/31. 13?

the one male was said to appear around the 90s and cause radical change...i was born near then.

i've talked to some people as well. i've talked to a person who has been out there...meaning state to state traveler..he said he's never seen anyone like me before....he doesn't know why.

everytime i counsel someone meaning...i see them on a bench or maybe in a hospital. one of the first things they tell me is "are you an angel" or something along of those lines. they always think i'm an angel...

k... why do they think this?

Are they trying to have sex with you? because that kinda sounds like pick up lines if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
k... why do they think this?

Are they trying to have sex with you? because that kinda sounds like pick up lines if you ask me.

- He said he was born in the 90's, so sounds a little young to be picking up women.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

thanks for the reply.

snake eyes.

i get this notion because of ...women. think about it. Adam and eve. Snake and the apple. Who was that snake? The whole story of adam and eve was eve ate the apple. Eve has carnal, "evil" if you will nature..sexual nature.

what i'm saying is that my eyes are probably having some sort of effect on women like no other! who is ophicius holding? a snake.

snake eyes? unlucky. i can't even fully explain it myself. i've spent time around women trying to figure myself out, not on a sex mission but to see what my eyes do.

--i get the notion that i have snake eyes because i believe that i am some sort of player of ophicius. since i believe i am so unlucky at getting sex. because of my unluckiness.

--i believe that my eyes are like acid to a woman...like how a snake has acid. i'm a bit confused with it. but again i'm trying to give you some sort of clue.

for someone who is certain they have 'snake eyes" you sure do give some vague ways of confirming this for yourself. Adam and eve plus serpent = sexy women who are tempted by evil therefore you must have snake eyes...lol. Or lets see... serpent is charming, you have a concept of charming...must be your snake eyes!... and still a virgin so that must mean unlucky...just like a snake! Gotcha.... oh and acid... Your eyes make women trip out.

I have a simpler way of describing all this, you look at women and they think you are interested and woman tend to be interested in things that are interested in them because they are interested in themselves... then they approach you or get a little closer and this is where the unlucky part comes in... and that's why you never get laid.

Here's a piece of advice. look in the mirror, do you have snake eyes? I think that would probably be the easiest way to tell and I think you probably don't have snake eyes at all because if you did, you would probably be locked away by the government and there would be NO DOUBT why you are not getting laid because there would be all sorts of processes going on around you trying to understand your snake eyes. If your confused about having snake eyes after looking in a mirror, perhaps your snake eyes are out of focus and then you should just ask someone whether or not you have snake eyes and they will probably tell you "no" since these things probably don't happen overnight.

see how simple that was?

you're so very not tuning in to my proper channels i'm trying to communicate with you.

typing is different from talking..etc. well let me begin to dissect your post.

Ok. I think I have Snake Eyes. Because, I'm tied in with ophiuchus. I believe i'm tied in with ophiuchus because of nostradomus saying a 'one male' will be apart of the 2012 thingy. why do i think i'm the 'one male'? because i've noticed that when i think things...new things... (think of me as the TOP TOP fashion designer who made the Hoody inside of the jacket thing look cool) with consciousness and human-social links. everybody starts doing it! it's like i create some sort of fad everytime. maybe a year ago when humans weren't so much linked together i could give you an appropriate example. but i can't anymore. it's about to be 2011. there isn't much left to experience.....

Now what IS Ophiuchus? Unluckiest constellation because it's the 13th one! It actually exsists! but because of ancient civilizations believeing that
13 is very unlucky and shouldn't be included in anything. it's discarded.

What is Ophiuchus holding? A serpant. Who is the serpent linked to? Adam and eve...well...the snake is evil...and Ophiuchus is holding it like it's
his bitch...

and...women..when around me shudder, scared, glued, intrigued, question me, call me some sort of angel..

do you see how this all meshes together?
edit on 26-12-2010 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

---for some reason everytime i'm in some sort of group function, when i'm dealing with bodies, cliques, organizations, clans with each other...they always...exclude me...but include me. it's like i'm my very own country. it's like red team, green team, blue team...oh and him... everytime... and yes i'm still respected...but...it's "oh him"

"so dan, hows the weather?"

-i come into the room-

"..."

him.

-exit-

"so..hows the...weather...i think i gotta go visit my grandma...."
edit on 26-12-2010 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

80's actually...not a 90's kid.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

thanks for the reply.

snake eyes.

see how simple that was?

you're so very not tuning in to my proper channels i'm trying to communicate with you.

Ok. I think I have Snake Eyes. Because, I'm tied in with ophiuchus. I believe i'm tied in with ophiuchus because of nostradomus saying a

'one male' will be apart of the 2012 thingy.

Now what IS Ophiuchus? Unluckiest constellation because it's the 13th one! It actually exsists! but because of ancient civilizations believeing that

What is Ophiuchus holding? A serpant. Who is the serpent linked to? Adam and eve...well...the snake is evil...and Ophiuchus is holding it like it's
his bitch...

and...women..when around me shudder, scared, glued, intrigued, question me, call me some sort of angel..

oh, that thingy... that Nostradamus thingy. Got it.

if there is no obvious reason that the women would be doing this, then it is probably what is in your mind that is startling them. I think the one not getting something here is you. Go look in the mirror. Go do it right now. Come back and tell me if you are 100% positive that you have some kind of authority to be going around telling people you are this phenomenon simply because you have learned it. Surely you can provide better credentials than what you have purposed... and how could anyone disagree that the channel I am on is a hell of a lot more clear than yours.

You can't make a claim without having an actual claim to make unless you want to make a false one.
These are simple fundamental little things... not some kind of unknown concept. What, my friend, is your claim?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
He's not a psycho he just wants attention like all the posters trying to claim they are something special in some way or another. You see the ones that really are special don't come on internet forums telling people how special they are after trying to be all cryptic about it and dangle carrots of "can't tell you who I am" to see who will bite.

By the way welcome to the forum and enjoy your 15 seconds of fame then get on with your life and you'll be fine.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

thanks for the reply.

snake eyes.

see how simple that was?

Ok. I think I have Snake Eyes. Because, I'm tied in with ophiuchus. I believe i'm tied in with ophiuchus because of nostradomus saying a

his bitch...

if there is no obvious reason that the women would be doing this, then it is probably what is in your mind that is startling them. I think the one not getting something here is you. Go look in the mirror. Go do it right now. Come back and tell me if you are 100% positive that you have some kind of authority to be going around telling people you are this phenomenon simply because you have learned it. Surely you can provide better credentials than what you have purposed... and how could anyone disagree that the channel I am on is a hell of a lot more clear than yours.

You can't make a claim without having an actual claim to make unless you want to make a false one.
These are simple fundamental little things... not some kind of unknown concept. What, my friend, is your claim?

I'm sorry but I think i'm about to give up on you. Why are you still on about women? If I wanted to have sex with one I'd just ask her. Hell i'd even ask her to blow me with no regrets.

i'm not making this up. you're not asking me the right questions. it seems like you just want to label me as a psycho. i'm so serious about what i'm trying to tell you about myself. i wouldn't be typing it if it weren't true. what is the 'one male' supposed to do? this planet has been scanned and searched for any type of oddities already. i'm simply telling you my theory of why i'm some sort of deity based on my outlook, personality, characteristics.

i'm so confident of who i say i am. that i really would like to stack my characteristics, and my comparison to anyone on this planet. when someone asks "who is that one male" person? i can safely say that i'm a candidate and that's about it..for now..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
srsly. i'm willing to have the balls to say that i'm a candidate for being the: "one male" from nostradomus texts. that about sums it up.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Let me guess, you're 10 years of age and you're on daddy's laptop while he's asleep or out.....

or you are suffering from paranoria and think everyone's watching you because you are undercover from an organisation that never existed in the first place.....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
first one is wrong. i've been using the internet every day since i was like 8.

second one. ha. maybe. i do believe that possibly some sort of higher organization is keeping a watch on me. i gotta explain something. being a diety is not just made out of nowhere. you're born in to it, kinda like a prince or king. you can't do much about it...you just gotta live it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

thanks for the reply.

snake eyes.

see how simple that was?

his bitch...

I'm sorry but I think i'm about to give up on you. Why are you still on about women? If I wanted to have sex with one I'd just ask her. Hell i'd even ask her to blow me with no regrets.

i'm not making this up. you're not asking me the right questions. it seems like you just want to label me as a psycho. i'm so serious about what i'm trying to tell you about myself. i wouldn't be typing it if it weren't true. what is the 'one male' supposed to do? this planet has been scanned and searched for any type of oddities already. i'm simply telling you my theory of why i'm some sort of deity based on my outlook, personality, characteristics.

i'm so confident of who i say i am. that i really would like to stack my characteristics, and my comparison to anyone on this planet. when someone asks "who is that one male" person? i can safely say that i'm a candidate and that's about it..for now..

You are the one going on about these women talking about you, not me. Don't even try to deflect. That is one of your main contributions to the evidence that supports you being special. You chose to use these women as having some meaning without giving much more evidence, not me.

I am simply telling you to base your argument on SOMETHING. I don't care what you think I think you've made up... you've barely said anything to begin with. The similarities you have drawn to yourself about this story are weak. Having chemistry with women is not a new invention.

Simply get some more evidence to attach this to your own life or don't expect no one to interject.

...or else just start the topic about the subject you want to know about and see if it goes anywhere. You don't exactly have to parade little discoveries about yourself based on almost nothing. Find something to base it on first and you won't have to go through all this rigmarole of people accusing you of trolling and attention seeking.

...but it does sound a lot like that though...truly. Especially when you say things like "I'm about to give up on you"... Like I'm supposed to feel "ohhhhhhh NOOOOOOOES. Not give up on me!... but you're so important and this makes ME important because I'm talking to you... right here... right now"

seriously dude, that's some pretty interesting thinking you got there... like people are so plug and play this way. Like, "oh, this fits... and this fits and this sort of fits and if we throw it all together, people will act just like perfect little robots"

You're just another guy in this world. You don't have snake eyes. There's no issue here to give up on. You're not informing anyone of anything that's going to help. You brought up a subject...fine, but quit saying you have snake eyes if you don't have snake eyes. What's so hard to understand about that? Stop trying so hard to be something you are not and if your really think you are based on this evidence, I'm afraid you will believe anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Look, I didn't want to reveal this info I'm about to share... I just wanted to blend in with all the regular posters, because I am unable to be just part of the crowd in real life.

I wanted to stay more anonymous than this, but unfortunately this thread didn't die like I hoped it would.

You see, I am the real ophiuchus of this world. Most of what OP says of himself is true of myself as well. Except for not being able to get laid due to being "unlucky".

PaR3v, I think you were influenced by subconscious desire to reveal myself on these forums. You have done your job. Now go get laid.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Give it up already.....believe me when I tell you that you don't have the goodies to be a prince or king other than in your own delusional fantasy.

If I had your address I'd send you a plastic crown from the local $2 shop.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I beleive you are on the right track mate but there are a few things that I think need to be straightened out.

I feel a good analogy would be the music industry these days (as thats what I was a part of). A lot of musicians and bands will get together in order to become a great success and be financially free of any responsibility. The same would go for a solo artist.
This band/artist may well be presented with the opportunities to become a huge success, but at the very core they initially were looking for fame and fortune, and ends up being quite apparent in their music.
Those musicians that focus very hard on creating wonderful music with emotional content are quite commonly not superstars. They simply do not have the mind and stamina do be performers (believe me its a fk load of work)

How does this relate to you PaR3v ?

It is those that are focused on acheiving what they want to acheive that become rather than those that focus on becoming known.

Let me go on to say why you are on the right track however,
The shift of the ages mayan philosophy simply put is that anything that we conciously and emotionally attach ourselves to will manifest in our reality. It is for this reason I believe that now more than ever people must see the strength and good in ourselves if we are to help each other through these tough times, as it is clear that some are stronger willed than others. Though this doesn't mean they cannot be shown the way.

I'm babbling. The key here is inward focus, everybody has amazing potential inside of them, the mayans say this themselves. During this supposed shift the mayans claim that people may begin to show interesting/amazing abilities and/or qualities. This is not a result of being a chosen one, however it does mean that you are open minded enough to such changes happening to you as an individual, which is the only pre-requisite that is required to undergo this shift according to the mayans.

I quickly found out when I became interested in the "2012" phenomena that there is much to read out there. The key is finding the information that is factual and what you know to be true inside of you. (There is a lot of # out there)

But please do not exploit peoples beliefs or gulibility in order to get a following, this will certainly get you flamed around here and result in an opposite effect.

Hope I could offer some insightful words (I rarely write :p)

peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You seem like a pretty ordinary poster to me. Ordinary for ATS anyway.

How about posting some pics of those snake eyes? I think we'd all like to see them.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join