It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. New to this website. not your ordinary poster...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If your luck is bad, then stop relying on it. You might have to actually develop competencies.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You say your eyes make women go mad or something yeah...
So in that case, may i see them?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That's why he's a virgin

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The fun part of this? Not only are you not the first person to show up with these claims... You aren't even the first one this week! So, in that regard, you probably have found the perfect place to fit in with others who share your interests.

My gut feeling is that going into a "welcome" spiel would probably be unwarranted, as I think maybe it would be deja-vu for you. Nonetheless I will say "Welcome to the nuthouse - the med cart will be by shortly."

~Heff

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I like the looking on the ground for cig buttes and hitting on chicks line. Seriously you'll fit right in. Welcome. You're not a 19 year old autistic dude looking for a baby sitter are you.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. That story is in one of the news sections. Seriously though welcome.:up

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by him777

I KNOW! I get so turned on anytime I see guys picking up discarded cigarette butts on the way to the bar.....and the snake eyes??? Well that's just a plus!.....sigh

edit on 26-12-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
just a tad paranoid from smoking weed.

I think this tells us pretty much all we need to know....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OP states he was born in the year of the Dragon. that would be 1988 (or 2000, but i do not think he is 10)

that puts him at about 22.

a quote from medic.com:

"Psychotic symptoms (such as hallucinations and delusions) usually emerge in men in their late teens and early twenties and in women in their mid-twenties to early thirties."

_____

when i was at that age, i went through a very transformative and difficult time, believing that indeed, i was "the One". not in the context the OP talks, but in a context that was faithful to the mythologies that i was attracted to at the time. non-the-less - i was "the One".

this led to all manner of misadventures and some very difficult times for myself, and for those close to me.

i too also "smoked a little weed".

i eventually healed from my "episode" and have learned many lessons from it, (though there are scars to this day that linger). in fact, i work with youth in the mental health field and serve as a counselor from those who suffer from similar experiences.

but now, here is the catch... i could not say that the OP is not 'special'. i would not recommend he forgo these powerful 'insights' he is having, and to forget about it. that is impossible. he is changing. something indeed is happening as his mind is coming to a new sense of spiritual/psyche self.

in fact, he may be undergoing a transformational stage where he comes to understand himself in a greater context. the world does need shamans and mystics and these esoteric wanderers have a Right of Passage quite different then, say, your local banker.

Nostradamus did say that in order for one to develop more "psychic powers" (if you will) the mind needs to 'cracked'. in other words, one's paradigm needs to be thoroughly questioned and even destroyed, in order to begin to see and feel the world in a new context. this is not a bad thing. but without a degree of guidance and humility (and some humor), the path can lead to some fairly twisted places. again, i know first hand.

so my advice to the OP - be still in nature. focus on breath. ask the questions. let the answers come. don't force them. seek. be open. transform. heal. slow down. seek guidance. there are monks, teachers, priests, professors, rabbbis, the cool old lady down the block, wise people of any manner of order that can help you gain perspective. let the mystery of yourself be revealed in time. no need to force your story onto it.

instead of "THE ONE"... now, i prefer to think we are all "A ONE" we all must fulfill the highest potentiality of our truer self.

corny, i know, but it makes it no less true.

sorry for the long post, but i sort of wish someone gave me a spot of advice back in the day. maybe i could have saved myself a few years of pain (and snuggled with a few more bliss-filled ladies, instead of wandering graveyards thinking i held THE key to all of humanity....ahhh the delusions of youth! )

edit on 26-12-2010 by mythos because: clarifiers

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So are you saying your the Messiah with snake eyes. Just take a picture of your eyes and post it.You have some really weird claims with no proof, it's gonna take alot more on this web sight for anyone to believe you.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Women say the phrase "Awe, you're an angel" all of the time. It's when they think you're cute and nice. I've even been called an "angel," a few times. I didn't take it to mean I was an actual angel. And I've been smoking weed since I was 14. And yes, sometimes it causes delusions, like me feeling like I'm special, but alcohol does that too. Your delusions are a step above the ones caused by dope, seeing as you actually believe them. It's schizophrenia.
I'm a psychology major, and I am graduating this spring. Ever since I learned about schizophrenia, I became fascinated by it, and have done a lot of research into it. You are schizophrenic.
edit on 26-12-2010 by Ghost374 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

... a starchild ??

... the antichrist ??

... an alien hybrid ??

... Or just another dude with psychological problems ??

Take a number bro.

aahhh pithy wit...and i thought i was bad...well no wonder, you have been on ATS since 2005. but, those were my sentiments exactly...
anyway, welcome newbie...and to get off of the short bus, it would help if you tried to appear as rational as possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
i dont want people googling things and me being here.

I just googled PaR3v and this thread was the first result

Welcome to ATS marra!
edit on 26/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Google loves this site for some reason. Also, any sites done with wordpress. Actually, now that I think about it, this site could easily have been created using wordpress.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok so now that you have your 20 posts may I suggest you take a look at the religious or paranormal forums to see how some of the top threads are formatted by members who know how to keep it interesting, and then create a thread about what you seem to want to share with ATS members?

I personally like pictures embedded in the Op (opening posts) when it is related to info such as you have shared in this thread so far. Youtube video's also add interest and keep the short attention spans moving while backing the info you need to add to your side of the debate about who, what, when, why and where.

Remember that we have active members and a huge readership which spans every continent in the world, millions will continue to follow what you have to write providing you stay within the T@C (terms and conditions) of this Forum, and remain calm and focused on what you wish to impart rather than get lost in the banter of skepticism which will undoubtedly follow each post you make, it is a skeptics board after all.

If you are here, it is most certainly that you have questions, that you have your unique piece of the puzzle to finally share, but are also looking for others who play an important role in your ability to succeed.

It is not up to me to make decisions about what you have posted so far, you may or may not believe it yourself at this point, so with that said, enjoy your stay and do your best to be perfectly up front and honest about your hunches and facts and if it is meant to be we will all learn and grow from this experience.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

Yours was my favorite post so far as I agree, Op (opening poster, thread creator) many of us here have from time time shown our eyes and for others much more of our true life selves. I do not know what your initial take on ATS is, but aside from the disruptor's we are an extended and very caring , protective family.

I cant tell you what to do or not to do, but it would very much help your cause here to post a picture of your eyes in the state you talk about, evidence in other words...

Post them please.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Hey PaR3v,

Firstly, congrats on joining the site. Hope you find what you are looking for.

In regards to your opening up to the wider world, it can be worrisome from time to time to let others in on the emotions / understandings we have. Easiest way I find to do so it to remove the personal links and express the concepts as theories to allow for discussion on all points of view. It might make things easier for the answers you are seeking. Also, as for developing / understanding who & what & why you are, double check mythos' response. Tip top to him / her.

Ghost374 - If its one things that irks me, its recent psyc graduates who think that because they read a few theories and then read someone's posts that they can accurately judge them... please, at least get to know PaR3v more, to understand why he opened the way he did, and why he feels the way he does before calling him schizophrenic. If I might suggest one thing, research the history of the mental disorders book used by the USA, and how its grown so much (with financial backing of big Pharma)... then take into account all the crap in our food supply and how it directly affects cognitive functions.

PaR3v - Dude, ignore the nay-say comments. Knowledge of self is key to your develop, which can only occur with opening to others, with hopes we don't get shot down to harshly.

If I may suggest, read the ancient materials, there's a ton of free material on torrents. Check out Taoism. And remember, all of us were newbies at one time.

Welcome, to the fun side of the looking glass.
edit on 26-12-2010 by wolfgang1812 because: wording issues

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think the guy is just baiting and I'm waiting for the punch line.

...or he can get off his arse and show us his "snake eyes"... that would be most interesting.

My "channeling" is telling me someone is working in photoshop right now.

How many times must we go through this? Mythos did make a good post though but it probably fell on deaf ears as do many things. Anyone who brings a claim like this to the table and can't back it up should know they are about to be hit with some questions and if the answer he gives to those questions is "you're not getting what I'm channeling" or whatever the # he said. Primitive tactic and it's pretty obvious that he is trying to bait out a mindset more than make a claim... trying to draw upon a "connection" Like it's everybody else's problem that he can't back his stuff up and they are risking misinterpreting... like shame on them. He knows that he can't back his story up because of the missing elements of authenticity, yet still he tries. In different ways, many of his words translates to a god complex which are rooted in infancy. He should be past the urges to do these things if he is confident enough in the skills to project blame onto others by tactics.
I think that is probably the most aggravating part. Who does he think he is causing to worry? What channel am I supposed to be on to be able to "get" a young male walking around talking about getting all kinds of women in his bed and that his virginity is special but he is just unlucky and all that crap. Like, how could you be more *Blase* I don't recall anyone requesting these details that he is advertising although I know plenty around here would engage in sex talk if an appropriate opportunity arose. I can't consider myself excluded in that but I wouldn't want to engage in this. I would want him to keep his special ass virginity and not be waving it in my face.

Let me ask you this... if you so special, why you trying so hard to give it away? Trying to tell people you got powers and #. You ever heard the saying "show me don't tell me" How are you going to prove this on a website? Talk about brightly colored bait, sheesh!

Hell, I'm mad now for feeling like I had to reply.
Where are people getting this stuff is what I want to know.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Such a being would not be so controlled by things such as fear, embarrassment, or "comfort" when discussing their destiny. Deities and even "higher" life forms are... a little bit beyond these things (to put it nicely).

On another note, if you check around, this type of post really isnt that out of the ordinary. Id go so far as to say its common!

However, you are special, just not in the way you think. Keep searching friend and:

"Dont believe others beliefs,
Dont believe your beliefs,
Dont believe belief itself"

The truth can reveal itself only once you have freed yourself from the trap of your mind.

edit on 26-12-2010 by sinohptik because: moar

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"Pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name..."

And if you say you were...

" 'round when Jesus Christ,
Had his moment of doubt and pain..."

I'd say we've answered the snake-eyes thingy!

"But what's puzzling me is the

Nature of your game..."

Now tell us 'bout Ophiuchus (formerly Serpentarius)

You serpent-bearing dude...

You know you HEALERS are...

"In need of some restraint..."

WELCOME!!

edit on 26-12-2010 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is what happens when school lets out for winter vacation. I demand children be kept at school 24/7!

But seriously guy, we've heard it all before. *You're* special, *you've* seen things only others could dream about etc. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but seriously, it's all a bit tiresome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join