It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. New to this website. not your ordinary poster...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
ok so i'm not going to disclose who i am exactly. i do not want people googling things and me end up being on there. i'm too shy, and i have the effect of getting this sort of glow everytime i feel that i am wrong about something. i'm not wrong about myself. i know i'm not. it's too coincidental. but i'm going to reveal who i am a bit. i'm pretty blunt too, because i've figured there is no point in making fluff talk, kinda like this intro :p.

anyway. first of all. who really cares about conspiracies? who cares about tapping in to external and invisible energies? i know you may be interested in these things but my focus is on the 2012 phenom. why aren't more people focusing on 2012? it's like waiting for a new console to release. you can watch all of the previews and see all of the specifications but you're gonna get your hands on it...until the release. so you might as well just wait.

i'm not poster who makes posts and you try to find if there is any credibility. believe me, i try to steer away from that. i want to make truths of things. what have i seen? and better yet who am i and what do i do?

firstly. i've seen UFO and paranormal activity. i've seen a UFO one day when i was walking up the street near me looking for any loose cigarette butts. i was trying to check out a lady or two at the bar too
. anyway. as i was coming back home. there was a semi-large silver balloon in the air. i remember it looked like one of those air balloons but it was metallic and it was silvery...and it looked like it the had the effect of a silver firework you'd see on the 4th of july...except...it was like imagine if you saw a large balloon and it was setting itself down ...and it was crashing. i then RAN home 'cause the object was in that way. i even told by bar patrons "I... I....just..saw a UFO..." and they BELIEVED me. they knew i wasn't lying. it was in my eyes.

2 weeks later...mass sightings in New York! And the SAME EXACT UFO I JUST SAW WAS ON THE VIDEO, NEW SIGHTING IN NEW YORK SUMMER 2010ish. Where is this video? i tried searching for it and i can't find it! cover up? or maybe i just can't find it... i'll need help with it. the mass sightings in NYC, 2010 summer videos.

and for ghosts..saw some things move on their own. not really into them.

back to who i am. like i said i was blunt. i'll tell who i am a little later when i feel comfortable. and maybe when i see some nyc ufo videos..so i can point out exactly what i saw.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ok.. so im not going to tell you exactly what i think about this thread.

Im going to tell you later...maybe if you post some videos of kittens chasing laser pointers i can show you how i won a stuffed panda.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
welcome my good man ,and you will find plenty of 2012 stuff in the archives ,may your stay be an enlightening one

peace Nephi

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
... a starchild ??

... the antichrist ??

... an alien hybrid ??

... Or just another dude with psychological problems ??

Take a number bro.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
nope. i am the ophiuchus. of this earth. i'm kinda scared of typing this for fear of being traced some unknown origin...i'm very serious.

i have snake eyes. you'll have to PM me or something to let me tell you. i wont say it on these forums. because i dont want people googling things and me being here.

edit--

after some thinking i guess i can reveal a little bit more about myself. i have some very very limited powers. limited meaning no one else can do this. i have snake eyes...i see the world with my snake eyes.

do you know how confusing it is sometimes to here thing from women such as:

"how does he do that?"
"no one else can do that"
"HOW DOES HE DO THAT?"

and i'll i'm doing is just sitting there. and these women are talking about me in groups..waiting for me to approach them...OR just being around. i heard women talk about me behind my back and they always say those things. ok. that's just an explanation to who it is i look like to people...i'm very unique. i do other things too...

i'm responsible for global trends. i start global trends. i invent new awarenesses, i create new reality types. it's very complex. imagine if *I* were to stay locked up in a closet from birth to now. the world would be a very different place, consciousness wise.

things:

-what is a star child? i know i'm an indigo.
-not psycho at ALL. checked, clean, just a tad paranoid from smoking weed.
-half alien half human? i had my suspicions, but i've concluded that i am not half alien.
------------
-suspicious that i have leonardo di vincis new life...meaning i'm reincarnated from leonardo.
-i am a virgin. for some reason i've received ESP signals from other beings that i should keep my virginity for some reason. until very close to 2012.

edit on 26-12-2010 by PaR3v because: posting

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Snake Eyes eh?

Bugsy Malone and all that.

Ok great... glad school is going well.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
When you are a few years older (say about 20), you will realise that you are no more special than anyone else. But if things don't improve, there are meds that can help.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
back to where i was. i should add that i'm also trying to piece things together. the things i'm posting ophiucus, 2012, virgin, snake eyes, change.

ok i'll come out with it. i believe i am the 'one male' in the Nostradamus texts been claiming. it is NOT the anti-christ.

i need help with piecing clues together...and i know these last two paintings mean something as well.

www.elrelojdesol.com...
www.elrelojdesol.com...

i was told specifically that these paintings mean something cryptic and they were designed to be cryptic until near the end days near 2012. they have a meaning and they're more towards preventing some sort of annihilation.

edit---

again. i have reiterate and re-establish how serious and how 'clean' i am with my posts. i don't claim to be anything. i'm very normal aside from all of these things i've been trying to figure out or have figured out with my life. i didn't choose this i'm simply trying to figure who i am exactly with 2012 and how play a part with this. basically i'm not lying to you and i'm trying to give you every piece of information of who i am so maybe i can be utilized in the way i was supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
nope. i am the ophiuchus. of this earth. i'm kinda scared of typing this for fear of being traced some unknown origin...i'm very serious.

i have snake eyes. you'll have to PM me or something to let me tell you. i wont say it on these forums. because i dont want people googling things and me being here.

why does it seem like either the ufo story is not true or the claim of notoriety is not true, but perhaps maybe one... or none, but not both. They don't seem to fit together for some reason, but you made it a point to mention the notoriety stuff. perhaps the ufo sighting was just a common post to make because if you are not wanting to use the notoriety factor and keep yourself secret, then why are you even bringing this up. One possibility is that you did so because you believe it gives you credibility or there is a whole different reason for you mentioning it... and you mentioned something snake related twice.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
full blown schizophrenia. unless he's just trollin'.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Ummm.... I beg to differ on the psychopath topic!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

that was just small talk..this is a conspiracy forum...i wanted to share my conspiracy highlights in my intro...that's about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

edit--

after some thinking i guess i can reveal a little bit more about myself. i have some very very limited powers. limited meaning no one else can do this. i have snake eyes...i see the world with my snake eyes.

do you know how confusing it is sometimes to here thing from women such as:

"how does he do that?"
"no one else can do that"
"HOW DOES HE DO THAT?"

and i'll i'm doing is just sitting there. and these women are talking about me in groups..waiting for me to approach them...OR just being around. i heard women talk about me behind my back and they always say those things. ok. that's just an explanation to who it is i look like to people...i'm very unique. i do other things too...

i'm responsible for global trends. i start global trends. i invent new awarenesses, i create new reality types. it's very complex. imagine if *I* were to stay locked up in a closet from birth to now. the world would be a very different place, consciousness wise.

things:

-what is a star child? i know i'm an indigo.
-not psycho at ALL. checked, clean, just a tad paranoid from smoking weed.
-half alien half human? i had my suspicions, but i've concluded that i am not half alien.
------------
-suspicious that i have leonardo di vincis new life...meaning i'm reincarnated from leonardo.
-i am a virgin. for some reason i've received ESP signals from other beings that i should keep my virginity for some reason. until very close to 2012.

there you go again with the snake eyes stuff... what is it you think you see? where did you pick up this notion or statement?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Anyway. I'd like to know if anyone has any deeper information on the 'One male' from Nostradomus. there isn't really much out there. i'm looking for someone to piece these pieces together. and i've posted quite enough now. now i will give you my conclusion:

-i'm some sort of deity. some sort of important figure. i can tell you that i'm nothing special, i just look very charming. and different.

-it's embarrassing to say, but yes i'm a virgin. and for some odd reason it's being kept away from me almost like on purpose. i can't tell you how many times i've missed out because of "bad luck". i'm not gonna say i'm a player..or some sort of cassanova but i know damn well i can get a girl horny and in to my bed. i can give you a full explanation on everytime i "missed out" on sex. it's always something STUPID and unlucky. but i believe it's like that on purpose. some thing out there is controlling my virginity. remember, ophicius is the unlucky one.

-i believe i have withhold my virginity until late 2012 because my virginity is very sacred for some reason and I DONT know why. but i believe it's to help humanity in some sort of way...

ask me anything you want.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

t my focus is on the 2012 phenom. why aren't more people focusing on 2012?

Because nothing out of the ordinary will happen, it is just a load of crap

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I believe every Man until he proves himself wrong.

This is the watering of the integrity of the soul.

welcome to ATS and have fun

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

thanks for the reply.

snake eyes.

i get this notion because of ...women. think about it. Adam and eve. Snake and the apple. Who was that snake? The whole story of adam and eve was eve ate the apple. Eve has carnal, "evil" if you will nature..sexual nature.

what i'm saying is that my eyes are probably having some sort of effect on women like no other! who is ophicius holding? a snake.

snake eyes? unlucky. i can't even fully explain it myself. i've spent time around women trying to figure myself out, not on a sex mission but to see what my eyes do.

--i get the notion that i have snake eyes because i believe that i am some sort of player of ophicius. since i believe i am so unlucky at getting sex. because of my unluckiness.

--i believe that my eyes are like acid to a woman...like how a snake has acid. i'm a bit confused with it. but again i'm trying to give you some sort of clue.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

and by dear god. i promise you. any 2012 skeptic of any origin will want NOTHING bad to happen on that date.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Anyway. I'd like to know if anyone has any deeper information on the 'One male' from Nostradomus. there isn't really much out there. i'm looking for someone to piece these pieces together. and i've posted quite enough now. now i will give you my conclusion:

-i'm some sort of deity. some sort of important figure. i can tell you that i'm nothing special, i just look very charming. and different.

-it's embarrassing to say, but yes i'm a virgin. and for some odd reason it's being kept away from me almost like on purpose. i can't tell you how many times i've missed out because of "bad luck". i'm not gonna say i'm a player..or some sort of cassanova but i know damn well i can get a girl horny and in to my bed. i can give you a full explanation on everytime i "missed out" on sex. it's always something STUPID and unlucky. but i believe it's like that on purpose. some thing out there is controlling my virginity. remember, ophicius is the unlucky one.

-i believe i have withhold my virginity until late 2012 because my virginity is very sacred for some reason and I DONT know why. but i believe it's to help humanity in some sort of way...

ask me anything you want.

I believe it's possible for a person like this to exist, but this particular case seems like you are talking #. If not, why would you be on a forum talking about how sacred your virginity is like you are dying to give it away? If you got it going on, there aint no reason to talk about it dear.

Really, what is this going to accomplish? Why didn't you just make a thread about the topic of the 13th zodiac. *That* would have been much more charming in my opinion instead of talking about something you are only going to pretend to talk about... like... oh, what's that stuff called? Bait.

Pretty tacky if you ask me... kinda blasphemous, you know?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join