It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. New to this website. not your ordinary poster...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Speaking as a female - it might be those snake eyes that are keeping you a virgin!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

''you look at women and they think you are interested and woman tend to be interested in things that are interested in them because they are interested in themselves..''

...The best explanation re women I've ever heard. Seriously, right on the nose bro. Bravo.

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think I know why you are still a virgin!

I wish I had an active imagination like that. I'm just plain, old, boring me.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
welcome to this forum glad to meet you it is right choic for you to choose this
it is really an interesting forum which you can learn more from

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

-it's embarrassing to say, but yes i'm a virgin.

You are...(drumroll)...A. C. Green former L.A. Laker!
End of thread

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
EDIT: must not feed troll or my own troll-ish tendencies.

-B.M
edit on 26/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
wrong thread, mods please delete this post, thanks

edit on 12/26/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v ok so i'm not going to disclose who i am exactly. ... i'm pretty blunt too, because i've figured there is no point in making fluff talk, kinda like this intro :p.

Wise choice not to reveal your true identity on the www. Blunt is nice, too, in my book.

Originally posted by PaR3v anyway. first of all. who really cares about conspiracies? who cares about tapping in to external and invisible energies? i know you may be interested in these things but my focus is on the 2012 phenom. why aren't more people focusing on 2012? it's like waiting for a new console to release. you can watch all of the previews and see all of the specifications but you're gonna get your hands on it...until the release. so you might as well just wait.

Supposedly we - there is no we - all care about conspiracies, otherwise we would not be here. Ok, 2012 what's the fuss about it? Why do people generally not care much about it? Probably, because it is in the future and noone knows what the future holds for us. You should read a NASA page on 2012 or any other skeptic page on the matter. There is no 2012 phenomenon. I predict that 2012 will be like any other year, but no global destruction or whatever else the kooks have conceived in their mind that will happen.

Originally posted by PaR3vi'm not poster who makes posts and you try to find if there is any credibility. believe me, i try to steer away from that. i want to make truths of things. what have i seen? and better yet who am i and what do i do?

Why don't you tell us? And while you are at it, why should we believe you? You wouldn't be the first nor the last one to try and deceive us. Trust must be earned; that much I have learned in live so far.

Originally posted by PaR3vfirstly. i've seen UFO and paranormal activity. i've seen a UFO one day when i was walking up the street near me looking for any loose cigarette butts. i was trying to check out a lady or two at the bar too
. anyway. as i was coming back home. there was a semi-large silver balloon in the air.

I see UFOs all the time; every time I look to the sky at night and I see a strange light zapping by it's a UFO (UFO does not equal ET craft). Of course, most of them are either airplanes flying high or satellites. Chances are you saw indeed a "semi-large silver balloon".

Originally posted by PaR3v2 weeks later...mass sightings in New York! And the SAME EXACT UFO I JUST SAW WAS ON THE VIDEO, NEW SIGHTING IN NEW YORK SUMMER 2010ish. Where is this video? i tried searching for it and i can't find it! cover up? or maybe i just can't find it... i'll need help with it. the mass sightings in NYC, 2010 summer videos.

Hm, if I remember correctly those UFOs over New York were indeed balloons released at a school party. So, no wonder they looked like the "silver balloon" that you saw.

Originally posted by PaR3vnd for ghosts..saw some things move on their own. not really into them.
back to who i am. like i said i was blunt. i'll tell who i am a little later when i feel comfortable. and maybe when i see some nyc ufo videos..so i can point out exactly what i saw.

I've never seen a ghost and I don't believe in their existence. And things moving on their own, nope, does not happen in my world either. Stop teasing already, be blunt and tell us who you are. No, not your real identity and no private details either. This "I'll feed you bits of who I am in installments" is really a bad strategy.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

''you look at women and they think you are interested and woman tend to be interested in things that are interested in them because they are interested in themselves..''

...The best explanation re women I've ever heard. Seriously, right on the nose bro. Bravo.

Peace

I'm not a bro. This description includes almost everyone. It's just a fact.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
nope. i am the ophiuchus. of this earth. i'm kinda scared of typing this for fear of being traced some unknown origin...i'm very serious.

Do you even know what the word ophiuchus means? Ok, apparently you do. Let me just add that it derives from the Greek word ophis (όφης), i.e. snake.

Originally posted by PaR3vi have snake eyes. you'll have to PM me or something to let me tell you. i wont say it on these forums. because i dont want people googling things and me being here.

Let me guess, you are a reptilian alien stranded on earth, right?

Originally posted by PaR3vafter some thinking i guess i can reveal a little bit more about myself. i have some very very limited powers. limited meaning no one else can do this. i have snake eyes...i see the world with my snake eyes.

The plot thickens: a reptilian alien stranded on earth with Supermen powers. I'm speechless.

Originally posted by PaR3vdo you know how confusing it is sometimes to here thing from women such as: ... "HOW DOES HE DO THAT?"...i'm very unique. i do other things too...

We are all unique in our own right. There is nothing special about it. And about that "how does he do that?": How does he do what? What other things?

Originally posted by PaR3vi'm responsible for global trends. i start global trends. i invent new awarenesses, i create new reality types. it's very complex. imagine if *I* were to stay locked up in a closet from birth to now. the world would be a very different place, consciousness wise.

Oh, those other things. Right, sounds like delusion of grandeur to me, to be blunt and honest.

Originally posted by PaR3v-what is a star child? i know i'm an indigo.
-not psycho at ALL. checked, clean, just a tad paranoid from smoking weed.
-half alien half human? i had my suspicions, but i've concluded that i am not half alien.

We are all star children in the sense that we are made of stardust. Ok, so you are an indigo. So what? Who cares? As I already said we are all special and unique in our own way.

Originally posted by PaR3v--suspicious that i have leonardo di vincis new life...meaning i'm reincarnated from leonardo.

No, you are not an incarnation of Leonardo Da Vinci. See my comment about delusion of grandeur above.

Originally posted by PaR3v-i am a virgin. for some reason i've received ESP signals from other beings that i should keep my virginity for some reason. until very close to 2012.

You gotta be joking! So, some ghosts or some aliens communicated with you telepathically, I presume, and told you to keep your virginity till close to 2012? Let's assume for a moment that this really happen - as opposed to you just imagined it in your head - why on earth would you listen to them? Bottom line is - and I again I will be blunt and honest to you - my advice is seek professional help. Take it or leave it, doesn't matter much to me.
edit on 26/12/2010 by WalterRatlos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's not so much that I care about conspiracies and all.... But they are so damn fascinating, and when they are true I can brag about it to my friends and say I told you so.

2012 real or not doesn't really make a difference. There is nothing I can do to avoid or stop it anyway and if it is all false then I think I've seen enough about it already to satisfy my curiosity.

As for you being reptile... Belief me when I tell you that you're nothing more then a bug squashed on a windscreen compared to the real owners of this world.

As for the women... I sincerely hope for you it is true. I5t's just that I don't really belief you.

Have a nice one.

~ Sinter

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sorry Sis, my mistake.

Although it's more of an observation than a fact, I do apprciate the observations of a self-aware female;
It is similar for men but the libido often negates the simple need of attention that usually, women desire.

Women are usually happy with a little attention, men usually need more so.

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tlasalt

Well that was hardly fair I simply stated my opinion based on the similarity in writing style between the new member and another member that recently left ATS.

-1000 points seems a bit over the top.

My apologies if I have hurt anybody's feelings. I promise never to use the word Troll ever again.

tlasalt

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It is the the simple action of relating. It's pretty absolute in our ways of doing.

It's not meant to be a primarily vain statement. It's not healthy to have a lot of interest (in any sense, not just sexual) to things that have no interest in you/do not try to relate to you. Relating things to the self is pretty deeply ingrained widely accepted "observation"

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow the OP sure likes to talk in riddles. He doesnt seem to write english very well so I would assume he is from europe somewhere. He is a diety and into fashion and a virgin with it seems narrcisistic tendencies....My second guess is that Justin Bieber just joined ATS

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Thats the funniest darn thing I've read on here in a while. Thanks for making me laugh. Justin Beber....That's funny.

Seeashrink

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
born again with snake eyes, becoming.. god size - Pantera. tell the ladies that they are kitten eyes. that should help ya out. oh and drop the diet.. deity stuff (mybad) ladies like *SNIP* not gods just check the site youll know what i mean theres a whole thread about it. btw your 1 in a million on here your mostly normal from what iv seen on here. Welcome to ATS!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12/27/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
thanks for replies everybody
. i have the comfort of knowing that there's people out there searching for truth.

i've read some posts and such. i still do believe i'm a component in the 2012 escalation. posting a picture of my eyes? sure i'll do it.

oh yeah. a couple months ago i was watching the christian channel. probably watch a total of 30 minutes of that channel in a year. and a nun was talking about a bible verse or something that goes along of the lines of "i'll withold your seed" this bible quote fitted me like a missing piece. it was describing me..i wish someone could help me find something along the lines of that quote in bible texts...

i dont see the point in posting a pic of my eyes...but ill do it in a bit.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

That is a terrible quality picture....Use lighting please
edit on 27-12-2010 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join