It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. New to this website. not your ordinary poster...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh hey. It's me again. I haven't looked at this topic, I thought it got buried or something.

I have good news though, I figured out the type of component I am for the 2012 switch. All I do is force human consciousness.... that's about it. I don't do it on purpose.

And the fact that I even posted this is -- being picked up by human consciousness as a whole.

And no you don't play any part with 2012 if you think you do...you really don't, it's just too complicated for you to understand. you're not special like me

(oh and Ive had oral sex before, just not vaginal penetration).

Topic still stands. I think that I'm "the one", i'm looking for anyone who knows things that way I can be utilized in the appropriate manner.

Ah yes, I'm not going to divulge any information, but, there has been a slight consciousness shift in Europe. (London) That's all I can say...
edit on 9-1-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

I'm also aware that this looks like a Hidden Hand Topic. It's really not...don't treat it as such. I'm much more powerful than that thing ....because I AM the eye.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
you're not special like me

I believe you

This really isn't a one line post, I'm just really confused by the above post
edit on 9/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Yes. I had part of play with this. All my job was to do was to shift consciousness for this to happen. I knew it had to do with London... I'm not sure what their main goal was, but I knew it had to do with the Queen. I'm not lying, I just found out about this like 5 minutes ago. Yet, I was working with altering minds in that area about a month ago. Btw I help these 'world leaders'.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

you're not special like me

Thank God for that

congrats on the BJ..

Good luck on your path.. Have a feeling your gonna need it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

it's a female, but it kinda looks like me

HaHaaaaa! YOU ARE BUSTED!!!! You say your are a guy who drives the women wild with your "snake eyes"....and THEN you say this!

Whoooooooooops a daisy! Bye now....

edit on 13-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

i influence the people around me as well. its nothing to be amazed with. people que into my mannerisms, they like how i talk, they like how i act, how i sit, how i make quips so then they emulate me. i even have a friend who is picking up my speech patterns. i havent said anything because i find it too weird to call them all on it.

i dont think your the one male. i think i am the one male.

you create trends? i control reality itself. im not joking. the things i have witnessed point to no other thing. do you also have precognitive dreams? and i mean almost nightly here man.

snake eyes? yeah i dont know what to make of all this.
i can tell you about those 2 paintings. art history... fun times..
who knows. you should message me. we can talk about the real.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi.

I appreciate your responses whether be negative, troll, good, or whatever.

Like I've stated before. I'm looking for people to utilize me....

I'm in good hands now. Some unknown identitys have now taken control of my powers and are now using them. So this topic is now being labeled by me as to being redundant almost.

These people actually like me. Which is good, but I believe if they need to do other things to me, then so be it.

'They' Did get a little mad that I did reveal this information. But as you can see by most of these posts. None of you believe me, so it doesn't really matter. They were testing the grounds, seeing if my vocabulary would actually impact you. But it didn't
. So it doesn't matter.

Now I see new topics, and new news links regarding the Ophiuchus Zodiac sign. What a coincidence..

.www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=kristin_leigh

I'm not saying that my newly registered account had to do with Jared Loughner. Or that my interactions with across seas (COUGH IN LONDON) didn't have to do with anything.
Enjoy your stay. I'll take any questions.
edit on 13-1-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok so I approved of any experimentation. Take your bidding with the following locations:

-State of ILLinois.
-Or any Rustbelt cities. Labeled in yellow on this map.

upload.wikimedia.org...

These locations are CLEAR.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I do not know if anyone has mentioned this, as I find this thread a bit ridiculous, mostly due to you continuously mentioning snake eyes.

As a schizophrenic, off of meds, I do not have sympathy for people who smoke weed or any other narcotic or "herb" when they KNOW that it makes them paranoid, or their condition worse. I did it to myself, and realize others will do it, but I still have no sympathy for myself or others in this concern.

The entire Ophiuchus, or "serpent bearer"(not snake eyes, as you continue to say), situation is still a little odd for me to understand completely. However, I do remember reading that the changes only applied to those born either during 2009 and later, or simply those born after 2009.

Considering your bad grammar yet basic understanding of the English language, I can safely assume you are not one or two years old.

And you said you've been "checked" for psychological problems?

If you lie during the tests, of course you will come up clean.

The tests are not foolproof. They are there to help those who are willing to confide in professionals who know how to handle the situation, as you probably do not know very much about whatever your condition is.

If you were the anti-christ, you wouldn't realize it until the perfect moment.

The virgin thing, I realize from past beliefs, is very important to Christianity.

There will supposedly be a group of Man(no women) who will be taken by God(I'm unsure of where) because of their purity, and non-sexual contact with women.

However, I hardly see how that would be important to you as the voices in your head seem to be telling you that the world is going to end in 2012.

Well, boy, let me tell you:
We could only be so lucky.

Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Oh hey. It's me again. I haven't looked at this topic, I thought it got buried or something.

I have good news though, I figured out the type of component I am for the 2012 switch. All I do is force human consciousness.... that's about it. I don't do it on purpose.

And the fact that I even posted this is -- being picked up by human consciousness as a whole.

And no you don't play any part with 2012 if you think you do...you really don't, it's just too complicated for you to understand. you're not special like me

Topic still stands. I think that I'm "the one", i'm looking for anyone who knows things that way I can be utilized in the appropriate manner.

Ah yes, I'm not going to divulge any information, but, there has been a slight consciousness shift in Europe. (London) That's all I can say...

I'm also aware that this looks like a Hidden Hand Topic. It's really not...don't treat it as such. I'm much more powerful than that thing ....because I AM the eye.

PS: I know things, but I won't be telling people who contradict themselves multiple times in a 4-page thread. You could at least try a bit harder next time, perhaps?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If I understand the drift of this thread, what you are saying is that if the world doesn't end in 2012, it's because you saved it? Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Ok, first of all, if you REALLY do want help figuring things out you could not have come to a better place. The people and mods on this board are some of the sharpest I have ever met. Your problem is that you are going about this completely wrong. If you come here claiming to be THE ONE, you'll be met with skepticism and rejection. Simply state your problem and what you think it may be and then ASK for help figuring it out. Quit trying to be mystical and anonymous, makes you look like an ass.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. Yes, I mean metaphorically snake eyes. and I didn't even really google this before. But if you google deity and get an image search a picture look similar like to me. I don't think it's any coincidence. I knew that I was special and/or some sort of god-like being.

onlymoments.files.wordpress.com...

it's a female, but it kinda looks like me, doesn't it? (thats a pic you get if you google deity) i'm not even indian (from india) at all.

and i've done soul searching and this is information that i'm giving to you is what i found about myself.
edit on 27-12-2010 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

you suck

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

When you blink do your lids close horizontally or vertically?

Sheeesh!..............yak055h

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

To put all of this to rest would you post a picture of your eyes? Just from your nose to your forehead would suffice.

Peace...........yak055h

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you are your everyday Joe just trying to get by. You haven't had much luck with the ladies lately. One day on your normal routine of driving a taxi or whatever it is you do, you will run into the perfect female. She will be the extraordinary in every shape, way and form. At first the two of you won't get along and have a hard time even exchanging small talk. Eventually she will learn that you are special. Your snake eyes will reveal the inner fire of which is your omnipotent soul. Only then will a force threaten the human race into extinction itself. It will be up to you and the perfect female specimen at your side to conquer evil at its core and restore peace and love to humanity.

I cant say anymore as I have already said too much.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Wouldn't someone with snake eyes speak with a forked tongue? Just wondering.............

Sorry, too many short posts.

Peace..............yak055h
edit on 22-1-2011 by yak055h because: Too many short posts

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Having been around ATS for a few years, everything seems ordinary at this point.

Welcome to the community!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Thanx for the laugh....I needed that! BTW if that is you in the avatar, you have gorgeous hair! Just stay away from the snake eyes though!

edit on 2-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join