It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. New to this website. not your ordinary poster...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
PaR3v.......You seem to me to be of European or Middle Eastern decent...Is this true?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
still do believe i'm a component in the 2012 escalation.

If it happens as you are thinking it will, every single person alive is a component in it.

Perhaps when you stop letting yourself be controlled by fear, embarrassment, and the other stated emotions, you will start to see the truth that is already present all around you. As i said, deities and "higher" beings are not subject to these things as you have stated you personally are (so much, in fact, you repeatedly mention them in a majority of your posts). Pretty much everyone i have ever talked to about such things has gone through something similar to you though, its not uncommon by any means. Its not a bad thing.

Dont get distracted by the egotistical aspects that are currently dragging you down, you are better than that, friend.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i was going to say that the cam i have is a pos..i'll post a better pic with my laptop tomorrow.

i have a feeling that other sources have started watching or have seen my post. and yes, i do approve of photon mind cleansing for 2011. nukes however i do not approve in the u.s.a. remember i'm watching you.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
PaR3v.......You seem to me to be of European or Middle Eastern decent...Is this true?

thanks for asking moose. no i am not. i'm spanish and peruvian.

i've heard of sayers saying the new anti-christ will be some sort of chinese man with musilim values. and i get asked if i'm middle eastern or some sort of asian question to my ethnicity all of the time. and i am not either. do not even have muslim, chinese affiliations whatsoever.

in the mean just the un-edited pic of me. hope nobody recognizes me (obvious reason)

oi52.tinypic.com...
edit on 27-12-2010 by PaR3v because: picture add

one more face pic. oi52.tinypic.com...
edit on 27-12-2010 by PaR3v because: picture

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

i was going to say that the cam i have is a pos..i'll post a better pic with my laptop tomorrow.

i have a feeling that other sources have started watching or have seen my post. and yes, i do approve of photon mind cleansing for 2011. nukes however i do not approve in the u.s.a. remember i'm watching you.

Who are you talking to? Photon mind cleansing? Nuke comment?

As for sources watching you?...I do not believe you are that important here in this forum. Who are you watching again? U.S.A.? I am having a difficult time understanding what you are writing. Perhaps you should start over in another reply to clarify the reason you are here and what information you are trying to understand with more clarity.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hey new member.. welcome. Look forward to your posts.
Also old members, can you answer a question for me. How do we search for members?
My friend is a new member as well I'd like to find their account.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Go to search option if you know the member name

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Liars are scabs and attention seekers, craving self importance

People who suffer delusions are no laughing matter

No good will come of this

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I have, but I don't think they have posted any threads.
is there anyway you can reach a profile page? do we have those?
like mine being abovetopsecret.com/gogovic...etc?
I know that one wouldn't be it, but is there a place I can plug their name in and find them?
edit on 27-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318

Who are you talking to? Photon mind cleansing? Nuke comment?

As for sources watching you?...I do not believe you are that important here in this forum. Who are you watching again? U.S.A.? I am having a difficult time understanding what you are writing. Perhaps you should start over in another reply to clarify the reason you are here and what information you are trying to understand with more clarity.

this website is rampant with all sorts of new information. most false, but there's truth out there. i just made that comment because....i feel that i should.

i just want someone out there to read my posts and understand the keywords that are in my periphery and hopefully someone can utilize me in the appropriate way.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What are the keywords to you? I have seen many in your posts, but you are very vauge in responses. Your thread will quickly be ignored if you do not get to the point of what it is you are hoping to find answers to.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

ust the un-edited pic of me. hope nobody recognizes me (obvious reason)

oi52.tinypic.com...
edit on 27-12-2010 by PaR3v because: picture add

lol. Nice picture. Looks like blurred CG video game graphics from the 90s.

What are you trying to prove? Or is it the unbearable loneliness and boredom that comes with investing your soul into conspiracy...

Go for a walk. Clear your head. Come back.... then delete this thread.

(If you think your jesus reborn, go preach to some sheep!)

Most of the time its easy to let ignorance slide, but this is the sort of thread that is borderline insane. And its a shame your insanity draws such a crowd.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Then perhaps they have not...If you know the member profile name you can find them in member search

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

You are a 2012.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

That's what I was looking for. Thank you much.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I know who you are PaR3v, do not reply on here, inbox me as you are in grave danger my friend!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by exo87
I know who you are PaR3v, do not reply on here, inbox me as you are in grave danger my friend!

Dont listen to him PaR3v, He just wants his 1,465 ATS points back..lol Nothing to feel endangered about.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Although Ive found this thread entertaining, because well' quite frankly your the kind of bait that ATS members love to jump on (you'll learn this should you choose to continue to be a member here) but I also feel sad for you because In a way I was alot like you when I was your age.

When I was 18, 12 years ago- I was introduced to the whole "new age 2012 phenominon" and quite frankly I got involved with some nutcase new agers who were convinced that we all had some "special purpose" for 2012. I wont go into greater detail than that- but to say that it ended up feeling very real to me and it drastically altered decisions I made in my life- including a drastic relocation to a whole another part of the country because I "believed I was supposed to go there" etc. It ended up being one of the biggest disasters of my life. Messing with spirits on the otherside- I did this alot back then- not knowing any better brought me a whole new world of "messages" and "ideas" about who and what I was to be. This inflated my ego, my inner self worth to a whole new threshold of insanity. In the end- my collapse- was earth shattering for me. I experienced this when I was your age.

I have learned since, that basically because we are Indigo Children, and have inate psychic abilities and we were born for this time on earth- that we all feel a certain amount of "special purpose" for this particular time on earth.

Making decisions, like whether or not to have sex based upon a belief system that you may or maynot be a "chosen one" is a very radical and heavy thing to do. Because not only does it prevent you from living your life, but it creates this "end date" and should this time come to pass and nothing happen you will experience severe depression to the core of your soul that no amount of spirituality will be able to sooth.

I highly recommend you do some inner soul searching for who you really are, through meditation and chakra awakening to get in touch with your spiritual self before going on ATS asking other members if they've heard about what your experiencing- becuase as youve experience the result on here will not be very helpful.

Trust no one- NO ONE- other than you for this information. No spirit guides- no healers- no pyshics- no friends or random strangers in public. Only you know the real truth. And in the end if you what you discover is what youve believed all along, than you atleast then- will know the truth.

My blessings to you, and I hope you find peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
not another thread of this sort...there is one each week

Hasnt ATS learned to ignore these by now? :td

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"So, heard you had a live one last week."

"Sheesh...never again."

"So, what was the deal? You tapped a kid? We aren't supposed to tap kids."

"He seemed cool. How was I supposed to know. I didn't even give him any insight. All I did was get his attention, and..."

"And right up on the ATS board he went..."

"I'll say. What a f*cking mess. He thinks he's the AntiChrist, now. Or the...how did he put it...? The One Male...something like that. I suck."

"Well, you do suck at selecting candidates.
I'll give you that much."

"Funny. Real funny. So....what's the fallout on this one?"

"No fallout. He'll get over it. Guys like him are a dime a dozen. Someone will straighten his head out. Hell, it's almost impossible to keep one of them on track when they do work out. It was just a quick alert. It'll fade with time."

"I feel like a total dick."

"Meh, he got a thrill out of it for a moment or two. He'll be fine. Besides, it's not like he's open season for suicide bomber training."

"F*ck you, man. I told you that sh*t's off limits for discussion."

"I only bring it up to keep you focused on how important it is to be careful when tapping humans."

"You'll never let me live that one down, will you."

"Just be more careful. We can't afford endless parades of these maniacs clogging up the Internet with their crazy talk. Not if we're going to be successful."

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join