It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why were ancient australian aboriginals left out of annunaki influence

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Prove it, otherwise shut up.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm going to ask for moderators to close this thread

It is reaching the point of absolute idiocy with people dragging out one liners to some how gratify themselves.

Megabyte, you say you want to engage in open and reasonable conversation.. then accept the facts presented to you and go find something else to do. We have presented FACTS, from numerous FACTUAL sources.

You are still yet to present us with anything that isn't hosted on geocities or some other benign part of the internet.

Not only is it reaching the point of sheer idiocy, now we have people here literally telling us we're liars because Aboriginals couldn't have existed 40,000 years ago? So you're going in the face of just about every mainstream and academic study, more to the point.. as someone who has studied archaeology and more importantly indigenous archaeology, you're calling me a liar.

I know there are now trolls working this thread heavily to try and get some kind of fierce argument/fight going but it's not going to happen. You have had the facts displayed for you, and yet are still ignorant.

Stop going on about how you just want this to be a mature and intellectual conversation. That stopped about a page ago.

I think you have all the information you need to go and research this topic more yourself and then form your own assumptions.

Thankyou.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

My following comment is provoked by some of the statements here about Aboriginal culture. I ask that the offenders please read more widely on the subject if you are going to make such remarks as some I've read are simply irritating regurgitations originating from the racist and bigoted propaganda of the colonists.
Aboriginal people did practice agriculture. Aboriginal people also bred and managed animals as a sustainable food source and micro-managed their environment with the intention of survival. They certainly did not manage to exist perhaps 100000 years praying to some heavely figment of itheir imagination. To start please Refer to 'Treading Lightly' by Karl Erik Svelby.
Of course these facts are best disregarded by the historians justifying claimed land under the false pretext of 'terra nullius' and much prefer to have one of our planets oldest and wisest races seen as little better than the fauna and flora they were officially classified with until 1967,

Love Peace & Happiness
edit on 12-8-2013 by EddieT because: even though the thread is dead I still feel such openly racist and mean spirited comments require a rebuttal.
edit on 12-8-2013 by EddieT because: Late recognition of last posts date.

edit on 12-8-2013 by EddieT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2013 by EddieT because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

edit on 12-8-2013 by EddieT because: Found my glasses and realized the thread is ancient

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: megabyte

I am Indigenous Australian, one of the stories handed down in my family is the rainbow serpent - a creation being with a lot of power. The serpent had the ability to change the surroundings as they pleased. They had strict rules for the people and would both reward and punish them for following or not following these rules - which included making certain places off limits to the people for fear of angering the serpent. Curiously the places where we are not allowed to go are in the vicinity of a current goldmine...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: creativerain
Stay away from gold?

So... the Anti-Anunnaki. Even more unfair than we thought.

Harte

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

From what i have read about aboriginal culture stories and the Annunki stores. The aboriginals talk about coming to Australia by land and the time frame would be just before or after the flood.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cecilofs

Your post is interesting & I wanted to share some direction or such...
(With Australia being so young yet so truly old! I could point you in so many directions, but here is a small insight into why Australia's first people are unique/different/misunderstood. Hope it encourages your Search into many other factors which governed the ways of these ancient people)

I would suggest you have a read up on Bill Gammage's book:
www.allenandunwin.com...

... explore the idea that Australia and its environment were in fact by design.

Also, its worth looking into the nutritional value of Australia's native plants, fruits and animals etc...
(Would also encourage you to look up, Dr. Kalokerinos [Every Second Child], who treated many indigenous communities with simple injections of vitamin c..zinc.)
... This becomes interesting, when thinking about an originals DNA or genetic make up etc.

There is also evidence of Aboriginal people baking by grinding up wattle seeds and other native nuts/seeds. (Have a look)

***Short Story***
NIECE: "Uncle? Why our people never set up 'camp'??"
UNCLE: "You see, when you set up 'camp'... All the animals that come and /fertilize the ground, like them kangaroos and them birds. They don't come no more and that land stops growing/producing"

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Cool thought! Farming coming from necessity!??...
I believe the story of the flood, comes with the rising of water stories (there are different tribal stories that speak of a time where the land was bigger (before the water raised etc))...

Much research is needed by the host of this thread. Obviously!
Claiming that life expectancies are greater since civilization??
And that the time of the hunter/gatherer experience times of death??

The question assumes that Australias first people are hunter/gatherer and NOT farmer??
After some research, you should learn of how the aboriginal people made 'Bush Bread' with grinded wattle seeds and other native nuts etc...
When properly studied, you will learn that Australia's first people are the keepers of the oldest continuous living and practiced cultures of the world.
They had a Lore that pretty much governed every aspect of their lives, from their strict kinship & marriage Lores, to their hunting and tribal boundary Lore's.. complete with religious/ritual dances & ceremonies etc

www.allenandunwin.com...
Here is a book written by Bill Gammage who does a great job at exploring the idea that Australias environment is actually by DESIGN, (they were here for a very long time, perhaps enough time to build their own garden (supplied with the rarest of fruits and plants, so rich in nutrition, vitamins etc))...

With OZ being so young yet so old. Doing your own research is vital rather than relying on them old history books, where they speak of native savages etc, is not going to be of any help when it comes to gaining some real knowledge.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

They're very in tune with the Earth maybe something to do with this ability?

I saw the saddest public service announcement ad the other day:
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join