It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle says no to Israeli war crimes advertisement.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by gladtobehere

The white parts remind me of a cancer..
Slowly eating the healthy green life..

That is actually really offensive, so I have reported it. It's one thing to have a debate, but to label an entire nation and it's people as a "Cancer" is racist and insulting.
edit on 27-12-2010 by recreateaplace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by recreateaplace

That is actually really offensive, so I have reported it.

Sometimes the truth is offencive..
That's life....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

That is actually really offensive, so I have reported it.

Sometimes the truth is offencive..
That's life....

No, that isn't the truth, that is called Racism. Now, I hope there is a function on this website that allows me to block or otherwise not show posts from certain users, because if that is how you behave in a normal debate then I really don't want to read anything from you.

Oh, if you feel like being sanctimonious, you should at least be able to use basic grammar, for example, being able to spell the word "offensive" properly.
edit on 27-12-2010 by recreateaplace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

My my, a member for a mere hours and you are already pulling the BS spelling crap..
Does a persons spelling affect their IQ?
Did you now know what I was saying?

Yes, it looks like a cancer..
One nation aggresively devouring another..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

i would say that cleansing a land of people from a certain race would be one of the most racist things you could do. if it was a map of the nazis spreading across europe and someone said it looked like a cancer, would you then call them a rasicst, and is it not prejudiced to mock someone because of their spelling ability.
racism is just a form of prejudice, just like sexism, agism and homophobia.

just thought i would make that point.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If you want to get technical the Palestinians should have NO LAND in Israel.

That is not Palestinians land it's Israels..

When all you do is blow yourself then you should not have any land to live on, for what?

So you can blow up pregnant women, innocent people, and children???

Palestinians should be thankful for what land they do have because they do not deserve ANY..

Good job Israel kick the terrorist out!!!!

All the lost land is from the Palestinians slowly killing themselves off from the rest of the world..

No one wants to live with a bunch of self destructive terrorist..
edit on 27-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

That is your opinion. You have absolutely no proof of what you posted. What are your thoughts of the removal of the signs? Please try to stay on the original topic everyone.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

blowing up innocents, something america and the coallition do on a much larger scale.
did you know that 9 out of 10 of all iraqi deaths in the iraq war where civillians.

i feel like you are just trying to wind people up and get a reaction as surely no-one can be this blind to the truth.
i thought the storming of the turkish aid ship kind of woke everyone up, but clearly i was wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Yes! The person in charged needs to be dealt with. However, The entire military was not involved in this so I really do not know what you are insinuating.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blangger

yes you are correct but also seem a bit blind.
if the us government suddenly decided that canada was a threat as they have more relaxed drug laws and are an easy route for drug smugglers to get weed and heroine into the us, would you agree with the government.
maybe not but what if a canadian killed a us soldier or civillian, would you then agree.

i am sure many canadians have killed americans before and visa versa, buty that doesnt make it ok to push all the canadians to the north pole and then build a wall to stop them from coming back.

i realise the politics surrounding my imaginary scenario and the one happening in palestine are completely different but neither the arabs or the canadian civillians are at fault on a relative scale.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Please refer to my other posts on this thread because I think you have mixed-up with someone else. I said nothing about Israel or anything about our (Americas) foreign policies.
edit on 27-12-2010 by blangger because: comma misplacement

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Zionists can’t let those signs go up. Otherwise, Americans might start to realize the truth. The U.S. is assisting white supremacists in the ethnic cleansing of the darker-skinned Semitic people: those being both the Palestinians and the Sephardic Jews.

The Zionist Ashkenazi Jews that want to claim all of this land for Israel have absolutely no ethnic connection to the land at all. These Ashkenazi Jews trace their ethnicity back to the Rhine River of Germany, not the disputed land that makes up Israel and/or Palestine.

It’s preposterous that historically Germanic Jews that again have no blood ties to the region---whatsoever---want to kick out Semitic people whose forefathers have been there for thousands of years, again---that would be the Palestinians and the second- or third-class Sephardic Jews of Israel.

Zionists often like to accuse critics of Zionism of being anti-Semitic--when in fact it has been documented in The Transfer Agreement by Edwin Black that the Zionists themselves worked with the Nazis to make sure many Jews couldn’t escape from Germany. Also keep in mind that Ethiopian Jewish women that have made aliyah to Israel have been sterilized by white supremacist Israelis in medical clinics without ever giving the doctors consent.

As far as Israel having a right to exist, Israel is extremely fortunate to have been allowed to be created and even exist today after Irgun terrorists murdered dozens of British soldiers in the King David Hotel in 1946 in Jerusalem. The Lavon Affair in 1954 also illustrated again Zionists willingness and desire to use terrorist attacks against both British and American soldiers. Israel is also extremely lucky to exist after attacking an American US naval ship during the Six Day War of 1967 that killed 34 Americans.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blangger

sorry if i got mixed up with someone else

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Freedom of Speech

Freedom of Speech is a very big issue in US, and an issue which is debated heavily I expect even right now.

The whole debate began when strong attempts were made to silence criticism of US and Israel, those criticisms were regarded as hate speech.

Some debate that hate speech does not effect the notion "Freedom of Speech", some argue it does.

Obama has the power to execute you for criticising US and showing sympathy towards those who are fighting the US. An example of such executive order would be the "Al-Awlaki" case.

Mr. Al-Awlaki is on a "capture or kill" list, and his speeches have been taken out of Youtube (last I checked).

Mr. Al-Awlaki strongly criticizes US foreign policy, and shows sympathy towards those who are fighting the US (all within speech).

To finish up, basically the debate is still on going. Can you separate "hate speech" from within "freedom of speech"?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lurkee

I do think there is big a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech. But constructive criticism of a country or governing body that is deserving of the criticism should not be classified as hate speech. I find it repulsive that speaking out against war crimes and corrupt officials is classified as hate speech, that just proves that freedom of speech does not exist.

Do you agree with Obama and Bush have creating laws that allow them to kill the people who speak out against their actions? Do you think that Obama should kill this group from Seattle one bye one? Whats next...politicians killing the other politicians they are running against in the name of "hate speech" and "national security"? I doubt you do agree with these policies, I guess I am just playing the Devil's Advocate. Thank you for your comment.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Honestly who gives a crap? What does Seattle have to do with the worthless war of worthless religions in the worthless middle east? Please take your problem back to the other side of the planet were it belongs. I'm not here pretending I care about or support either side of this mess I'm not going to post favorable statistics I just want to know why the whole world is enveloped into this mindless squabble as if it matters that the Jews hate the Muslims or vice versa. Fact of the matter is both groups suck BUT it was Jew land first, well actually the Canaanites lived there first(I'm sure very few actually know of this, minus those who will now google the term and act as if it's been part of there equation all along). But still this war is interesting to me, these people are destroying eachother for a tiny worthless strip of land.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

If you read the sign and watched the video, you would see that they are protesting the billions of dollars American tax payers money sent to Israel by the USA government in support of Israeli war crimes. The fact is that this is clearly an American issue no matter what your opinion is.

As for not caring about other humans suffering across the world that is entirely up to you. If France did not care about the Americans and the suffering and oppression they suffered from the British during the revolutionary war, there would be no "America".

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

While there are many actual anti-semites who are using the anti-Israel rhetoric to further their agendas here and elsewhere, Israel's corrupt and militaristic regime deserves to be exposed everywhere on the planet, so are USA's and the EU's corrupt and militaristic regimes too!

There are tons of Jewish people in Israel who want the colonization and military rule to stop in Israel, and to make peace with Arabs. THis is what the establishment doesn't wanna let people be aware of.
edit on 19/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'd love the oppourtunity to illustrate the death and murder caused by jihad.
The bombing of innocents, the indiscriminate bombing by Hamas into Israel, please let us illustrate how the "religion of peace is killing people on a daily basis.

no different than any religion people are trying to make everyone believe in

since you know, the middle east is basically a time machine
edit on 19-7-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by beezzer

Is your full time job an apologist? Sorry Captain Issue, why not pour your self another hot cup of Angry.

I am not really angry, just disappointed that the King County officials did not allow this sign to go up. I am also disappointed that propaganda spreading individuals that support Israeli war crimes frequent ATS. I would figure that people who come to a site like this would be a bit more understanding and open minded to the truth.

israel is not out to destroy, let alone condemn, western cultures or countries, islamic groups are. 5 islamic nations attacked israel in 1967, egypt, iraq, jordan, syria, lebanon. after driving back the invaders, israel gave back land to israel, jordan, syria, lebanon, iraq.
palestinians were offered to share land, so as to have a homeland..they refused.
i am 59 yrs old... and for many decades i have seen nothing that leads me to believe that islamic leaders want peace with israel...talks cheap, actions speak

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join