It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The question for the OP would be why now? What's different? Why do these normal events signal the rapture in his opinion?

I've been following this thread for a while now and the reason this particular "red moon date" was considered important was that it came on the winter solstice. The OP mentioned the latest Lamb to open the seven seals might be from Iran. We can't be sure that only one Lamb opens the seals in Revelations.

To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice."

There are many sheep in many different pens and there have been many sheep in the past.
Perhaps the world as you know it does end with the breaking of the seals?

I mentioned that historical figures like Richard Wagner, Leonardo Davinci, Francis Bacon and Issac Newton all believed the Christian bible contained hidden encoded knowledge. Perhaps they felt worthy to play the role of one of the 7 Angels for their time?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by Unity_99

You see - from light to lead, its just a spectrum, light is good, dark is bad...we know that right?...

Lovin' that logic.

There is no light without a darkness for it to illuminate.

Even a Saint casts a shadow.
edit on 24-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

I wasn't going to answer this, but unfortunately I felt Spirit move within and an answer form so I realized that perhaps the answer was meant to be shared.

The interpretation or implication you are making is often times taken. And in fact it would follow a little along Hidden Hand's message or Law of One.

But there is another, true understanding. This is that the duality is not about choosing sides with good and evil but metaphors and not mattering, for in this more gnostic belief you have Saturn/Ra and many of the Bloodlines and it is in this distortion that many can become trapped and do enter winterlands and travel the wrong path, and become lost, muddying up their garments and not reaching the very goal they incarnated to reach.

This Holographic Universe School, is a Duality school. Gravity is the outcome of the 50/50 black and white checkerboard floor that we have in our very cellular structure, in our bodies, in the universe around us.

One can say light and dark, for those are opposites, but in reality, what this is Positive and Negative, Oppositions.

Dark/Light, Birth/Death, Health/Sickness, Love/Hate, Forgiveness/Retaliation, The Power of Love/The Love of Power, Charity/Greed, Empowering Others/Power, Equality/Pyramids.

Note this is the structure of the school we're in, and we're tested every day. There is most definitely a Right, and a Wrong answer. There is progression and regression.

There is passing and there is failing and going through separation and loss, in a temporal winterland to recover.
Which may not be what some think, for I really believe in a miracle ending with all passing, the things wrong healed, and then a choice given and the right answer given in response. Everyone making it. We must not judge at all. We have not a clue what goes into the traumatized negative behavior we witness on earth, but a lot of it is set by the age of 5, and 5 innocent. We should always walk to the other side of the bed and ask Father/Mother to give us the perceptioni and compassion to walk in everyone's moccasins.

I am rooting for the biggest miracle there is.

And if it doesnt happen, then RETRIEVALS, and rescues taking place, waking them up and bringing Family members back home such as Robin Williams demonstrated in the most wonderful movie "What Dreams May Come" with his wife in the hellscene, where he risked it all, even to losing himself to the harsh lower vibrational state and becoming trapped to perform a RETRIEVAL.

Note, we are tested everyday, and our very emotional chemical makeup gives us lots of reactions and impulsles to not help another, to get distracted by the world, to rest ourselves, or even to retaliate. Most of the duality is relationship problems, with our behaviors.

But the Law Of One and HH are wrong in their implications that Souls are the Duality, that they must make a choice between two paths.

Their Family only wishes the very best for each of them, as they grow up, knowing in this long process of many lifetimes, we as children may fall of the bike many times and bump our heads, we may even get amnesia for a time, behavior changes, temper tantrums, the terrible 2's, BUT, LOVE is the only way to progression and home.

The duality is not the outcome on the test or exam paper. Its the questions asked. There is a right and wrong answer.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A prayer:

Dear Father/Mother/Family & Dearest Brother Yehsua/Jesus, Please forgive me for making a train wreck of my life,
for not forgiving enough,
thinking of others enough,
walking in their shoes enough,
helping and serving others enough,
for not giving of my time, energy and resources enough!

I ask for the Love, Peace, Charity and Wisdom to renounce the world, to share all that I have with everyone, to bring forth the Spirit of Love & Peace to share with others, to have the wisdom to realize that this world is but a trap,and that we need to store our treasures in heaven alone, not in any earthly banks.

I pray for those who hunger & thrist, who need kind words & light, who are deprived of love & friendship, who's hearts are scarred and broken; those in wars, those suffering poverty and neglect, those in prisons needing light and warmth and forgiveness.

Help me to help others, to commit my life to this solely.

Send forth the the Spirit of Love & Peace to every man, woman & child and daily miracles to heal, uplift restore & help all those in need.

May we remember who we are, that we are One Family.

I ask this in Christ Jesus's name.

Thank you so much!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I understand, just saying that the concept of light being good and dark being bad can be misconstrued, and could be one of those BIG misunderstandings that holds us back.

I'm all about the gray area. The mysteries of love. It's the only way we'll move forward.
edit on 24-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

When Jesus said, I and my Father are One and The Same, he was referring to His Higher Self. And possibly Father/Mother Prime Creator, our Family Groups Parents who one could call God if they wished, though Infinity equalizes everyone, nonetheless they are profoundly progressed Consciousness and we are tiny ants in comparison here. And their progression is Pure Love, Light and Peace, exactly what Yeshua modeled is why his robes were beyond what the word white means. Complete STO, and Forgiveness, Turn the Other Cheek, Put Away Your Swords. Not self defense, not an earthly kingdom that needs war to protect, nor an earthly kingdom to store treasures in. To renounce the world and store all treasure with Family/Home.

Father/Mother could be seen in the metaphorical Fractals as our Soul Group, so we could be parts of them and parts of HS. But, our infinities are all equal, and we are all seen as potentially equal and treated thus as your infinity and mine are equal in volume though we are merely small segments of this step, in a past lower level grade, compared to our Family.

When Yeshua came, he was his Higher Self in the system, or Superman in the system. Immanuel. Heaven/F O L, with us!

Following in Jesus's footprint or asking how he would handle every situation and turning all negativity into positivity, is the bluerprint for becoming ourselves forever and returning home, and rejoining with our Higher Self. Higher Self is both Loving and Strict with us, for unless we can stand in their presence, be of their frequency, we aren't ready to go back home.

The F O L, Mother/Father, Yeshua and all of our Progressed Family are LOVE, Pure Love.

Unity your spirit was really shinning through in that post. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Btw, I am stupified by the happy wonderous fun creativity, of your avatar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cbf7cf47d98.jpg[/atsimg]
That rocks, and you grok.

Namaste, and to all.

Edit: THEN, I get to see your prayer! Wow, awesomeness. A consecration. You don't see that kind of thing every day.
I too am working on mine, but congrats to you, Unity, for being so clear on yours. God and God's love, and everything else, cannot not support such a thing.

You like REALLY grok, you're starting to freak me out here, and I just might start to cry, seriously.

And who said you can't find "Church" outside of church, eh?

Love you too (that's all i have to say)

Originally posted by Unity_99
A prayer:

Dear Father/Mother/Family & Dearest Brother Yehsua/Jesus, Please forgive me for making a train wreck of my life,

I ask for the Love, Peace, Charity and Wisdom to renounce the world, to share all that I have with everyone, to bring forth the Spirit of Love & Peace to share with others, to have the wisdom to realize that this world is but a trap,and that we need to store our treasures in heaven alone, not in any earthly banks.

I pray for those who hunger & thrist, who need kind words & light, who are deprived of love & friendship, who's hearts are scarred and broken; those in wars, those suffering poverty and neglect, those in prisons needing light and warmth and forgiveness.

Send forth the the Spirit of Love & Peace to every man, woman & child and daily miracles to heal, uplift restore & help all those in need.

Amen.

edit on 24-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thank you, love you too!

Warm Wishes, Peace, Love & Light!

Matthew 13; 11-15

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.

Rather than an intention to divide sheep from tares, and take away or regress people, I see this as a direct invitation for us to seek and be healed directly by God, instructed by God, to empty our cups daily of all our foolish political views, and worldly knowledge and materialistic thoughts, and learn the way home: Love!

Dear Mother/Father Creator, please help me to empty my cup each day & unlearn what I think I know already & what this dark world teaches. I ask that You prompt me, inspire me to seek You and learn from my true Family of Light & Love only, allow my eyes to truly see, my ears to truly hear. Heal me so i can see more of the Light Spectrum, more colors of the rainbow than my eyes can see currently.

Thank you so much. In Yeshua's, Christ Jesus's Name I pray.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Unity_99
A prayer:

Amen.

Yes beautiful prayer thank you Unity and and aaaaauuuuuummmmmen...

edit on 24-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by Alda1981

Originally posted by Blazer

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
The sun became as dark as black cloth = lunar eclipse during the 21st December

Perhaps I missed something, but what does the SUN becoming dark have to do with a LUNAR eclipse?

It will at 4th of january... i said it before but noone pays attention lol

Maybe i missed something, what will happen on 4th of january?

4th of January is full sun eclipse

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Well why now?

I would presume that we are entering that state of time as a man once said, during the near time of the coming there will be rumors of war. The weather will become wild also spin out of control and the Earth will shake more then often.

We now see many rumors of war:

South Korea vs North Korea

USA vs Afghanistan

USA vs Iran invasion plans

Iran and Israel rumors for war

Israel and Palestine war

The list goes on and one.

We see Earthquakes happening more often then we ever saw before and many odd unexplained events are now happening all over the world. Even last year we received a sign with a halo in the sky.

I can go on but it would be a waste of time.

As you see the facts are all there the prophets that spoke in the past mentioned every single thing that is taking place right now and is slowly building up to the final moment.

If you wish to be blind and ignore this may it be your choice but....... we must all realize the pages of the story are changing and we all have a say in what happens next.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey Jake,

Have you, or anyone, ever considered that the world is not spinning towards "doom and gloom" via oppressive iron fists from "the powers that be"? Did it ever occur to you that there is not some "balance" to be maintained within the Universe; but that instead all things are as all things can and will be?

The moon turns red, and right away you assume it to be some bad omen. What if, instead, it is because of astronomical calculations and solar positioning? Or, perhaps it turns red as the blood of every ancestral spirit ever pours onto the veil so they may breach it and reunite with their loved ones on this side for a few hours. There's no "guideline" that says it has to be a bad thing.

I think people see the negative because they want to see the negative. If the world is spiraling towards chaos, then there's a chance to be a hero. But that's just our own ego's talking. Consider this:

• Every day 156 thousand people die
• Every day 384 thousand people are born
(statistics from the Population Reference Bureau's 2010 release)

So for every soul "claimed by the evil powers that be" there are approximately 4 more born who quadruple efforts against the evil powers.

• There are ~134 countries engaged in some kind of war right now
• There are ~195 recognized countries in the world
(statistics from the UN and various geography sites)

So while it seems like "war" is somehow evil and ravaging our land (only 60ish countries are not at war), consider this: how many of those wars are to overthrow a dictator and therefore not bad? How many of them are for a non-country to receive it's own independence? And, finally, how many nations and regions are not recognized as countries on our planet (like Puerto Rico, Bermuda, Greenland, Palestine, Western Sahara, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England)?

Again, the "powers that be" are not really winning at all.

The point I'm trying to make, I guess, is that we take a negative spin on things because it makes life more interesting. It offers us a greater chance at self-redemption, and martyrdom. Bad things happen. People die. Wars rage. Disease devours. People are mistreated. Natural disasters strike. But good things happen too. Children are born. Lovers unite. Oppressors are broken down. Nations become free. People earn their rights. Wars are fought to protect the weak. And nature sustains and protects us all with her loving hand.

So why does it have to be a bad sign, signaling impending doom? Maybe it's UP TO US to decide what we want the eclipse to mean. And I'll tell you, I already made my choice. And my world is following right in suit with my decision. Maybe yours is doing the same?

~ Scribe

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
At the same time, it would be hard not to see how people's hearts are being hardened, and their minds dumbed down to junk. Hard not to see how we're entering into a period similar to the way of the world of the human being in the times of Noah.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I feel jabs of pain in my heart and an overwhelming feeling of something not right at this moment, like something is definitely off in the world right now

Maybe the balance of Earth is now tipping I am not fully sure

Thank God I checked with the doctor that it is not a stroke whew!!!

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Good post Scribe! it really is up to us. There is still a lot of good in the world if one only looks for it. Where your attention is is what you will see mostly.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

So I guess you're the one who figured the Bible. Nice work!

Really... no one can say "this is what it means" because it's all too subjective and relative. Everyone should be entitle to add the words "I think" or "I believe" to any phrase that is related to the Bible. In fact that should become a standard. Because when it comes to the Bible and other religious books no one really knows anything specially when it comes to lamb which has many meanings all around the globe.

One could argue that the lamb represents the US, Japan, China, Australia, whatever or simply type of culture or lack of culture. Or it could even indicate a astronomical event or alignment, who knows...

I certainly don't.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

The same author who wrote Revelation knew Jesus as the Lamb. It really isn't subjective when you consider facts like that.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You're "Sixth Seal" idea seems a bit of a non-starter.

First you open with numerology, numerology is like picking through a car wreck to find loose change. You somehow come to the conclusion that the 21st December 2010 somehow equates to 666. Funny, for all your wisdom you haven't come to realise that 666 was a mistranslation and has been proved to have originally been 616, but I'm sure you can move the numbers around or subtract something to "prove" whatever you're point was.

Now this "sudden urge" you get before an earthquake must ruin your life, considering that there ar an estimated 1.3 million earthquakes a year above 2 on the richtor scale and more than 140 above 6. Maybe you should put your superpowers to use and warn people.

Later in other posts there's mention of "a triangle" forming between earthquake sites. You do realise if you pick any 3 pionts on earth and draw lines between them you have a triangle. Statistically there are more than 3500 earthquakes a day and just because they're brought to our attention does not make them special.
Just thought I'd let you know how you sound to rational thinkers.

Now I'll get to what seems to be the foundation of your argument.
You are worried the world will end and you will be brought before your god and made accountable for your sins, so you either want to be reasured or you want to spread your paranoia so you feel less like a mental patient.
Well, I'm not one for unfounded paranoia so I think I'll try reasure you.

For thousands and thousands of years people have been telling stories of how we humans got here and where we're going to end up, a small selection of theese stories got written down and through control of the uneducated masses, became a part of life and accepted. Over time theese belief structures bacame so engraned in people's thought that the story book they came from could not be wrong in the eyes of those same undeucated masses.
Jump to today, and people like you seem to think every detail of the story book, every "sign" in this bible must not be the ramblings of a deranged shepherd two thousand years ago, it has to be true.
As a result things like a planet casting a shadow over it's moon for a few minutes scare you, because the old book say's it's scary.

Hopefully if you're still reading, you'll realise how dumb this kinda thing sounds to the rest of the world, maybe you'll pick up a different book and broaden your mind.
As for the old religious texts, I put it to you this way. If someone told you a bush was on fire and it was talking to him, how would you react?? Would you say "Quick get a pen so we can base our lives on what it says"?
Don't waste the little spark of conciousness you have on the ramblings of someone who's dead.

I do realise I went on a bit of a rant but it kinda relates, and hey, maybe someone kept reading...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It would have been physically impossible to view the eclipse and sun in the sky at the same time. Like someone said, if the sun blinked out it would have been noticed by other people, yet you are only one I've seen reporting such a thing. The eclipse occurring on the solstice can hardly be considered rare when compared to other cycles that occur in the universe.

I'm pretty sure the person inspiring Revelations would have been aware of the connection we would make (lunar eclipse = blood red moon) and I'm sure lunar eclipses occurred back then too... Whether or not they understood it scientifically is another story but I'm sure they were aware of lunar eclipses in some form. I also wouldn't consider its color to be blood red but that's just my opinion. Also does Revelations give a time frame for how long this is supposed to go on for? If not I think they meant the change was permanent which this clearly was not.

PEACE

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... third time i say this... the sun turn black after the moon go red could be this. I dont think anyone would believe same moment moon will be red and sun will be black. but the dates are REALLY close to eachother. Given the tensions in N. and S. Korea it could make a solvable puzzle...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by thomas_

The same author who wrote Revelation knew Jesus as the Lamb. It really isn't subjective when you consider facts like that.

Actually,things are quite subjective, and perception plays a large part of things here in this world. For example time is a program in your mind, and earth's orbit gives a shared clock, yet we all experience time differently and it seems to pass at differens rates, sometimes painfully slow, other times too fast to really enjoy. We can even be in our own private room in Hotel Earth experiences. To a Quantum observer, the concrete words you spoke make no sense at all.

To begin with all earthly authors living in darkness, the words they write are darkness, and dimmed, their sight is dimmed, the ones they turn to for advice such as teacher/guru/leader/scholar/minister, is also someone in the same conditions. It is the blind leading the blind.

But all words are but frequencies and vibrations and Light is 50/50 or more, that is the goal the more, of this school and can reach us with a message.

Are we supposed to be reading the words literally?

13:11 He replied, 1 “You have been given 2 the opportunity to know 3 the secrets 4 of the kingdom of heaven, but they have not. 13:12 For whoever has will be given more, and will have an abundance. But whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. 5 13:13 For this reason I speak to them in parables: Although they see they do not see, and although they hear they do not hear nor do they understand. 13:14 And concerning them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says:

‘You will listen carefully 6 yet will never understand,

you will look closely 7 yet will never comprehend.

13:15 For the heart of this people has become dull;

they are hard of hearing,

and they have shut their eyes,

so that they would not see with their eyes

and hear with their ears

and understand with their hearts

and turn, and I would heal them.

what is being said here? Do you really not understand?

Turn to Creator, Father/Mother and FOL and ask to be healed of the negative dim vision, ask to see, ask to hear, ask to turn all negatives to positives.

Nothing is as written, until light text messages you, its not the same, their message always is of a higher quality.

All of this being said, The LAMB broke the seal,either at that moment, when he saw it, and I saw that moon vision and not the real moon, and the black sun the next day, or this is a huge preparation for a soon to arrive event, and this thread is needed either way, for its time to turn all negatives to positive, to see that the LAMB, gentle mild and loving broke the seal and we all have a choice.

That if the Destroyer is coming in a duality, the F O L will fill the skies. Which eye will you see with? What ending to this play do you really want?

I'm going for in the twinkling of an eye, without an ending, the universe ascends, and all are transformed, but if there are any left behind who could not stand and saw the destroyer instead, they wil be taught, and helped and quickly prepared as well. This is what I see, and hope for with all my heart.

The actual seeing, was real and is being shared. You're entitled to opinions about when these events would play out in full in front of all, because I realize this hasn't happened yet, but the signs were given and I, was quite surprised by what happened. This thread is to discuss this, and the preparations needed so that this is a Positive ending or beginnning or has a positive meaning.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join