It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LosTNForGotteNWayS

Dear LosTHForGotteNWayS

The time could be earlier because what I said before is that NASA miscalculated the trajectory of the object that will cause the tsunami wave you speak of. So.... it could happen this week, next month, next year or the year after so as you see that is why the bible says we can not truly know the hour. But....... we can know it by studying the signs that are given to all of us in the world.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by klaatu4711

cant u go to a retard site or something?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosTNForGotteNWayS
Nov 13, 2012 22:11:47.3(UT) there will be a "Total Solar Eclipse" and we shall see the red eclipsed moon glow from our second sun. While in-between these three, at the exact opposite of the planet at this time will be Egypt, there will be an Earthquake, and a Tsunami... Thousands will be lost...

Like 3-4 times i said it but noone gives a sh1t

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
OP:

I posted at the top of the 14th page, but did not see a response from you. I will ask two more questions. Do you believe that what the Bible says is true? If so, why do you so obviously twist the Bibles words, meanings, and interpretations. Until you explain yourself, I have to assume that you do this for evil purposes. The way that you have misinterpreted the Bible is so poor that I can only assume that you have extremely little knowledge on the subject, and as such are in no position to teach others about it, or you are knowingly misleading others from the true meaning of the Bible, which is pure evil. I don't want to sound mean, but that is the reality.

Unity:

You are sorely mistaken when you say that the Lamb and God will not judge and do not have wrath. Again, if you believe what the Bible says, you should know better. If you don't believe what the Bible says, don't twist the parts of it that you choose to suit your personal beliefs. Jesus came to earth to save us from our sins. He taught us to love one another. He taught many things. The Gospels also make it very clear that Jesus died so that Believers would be saved. I don't know where you are getting the idea that there will be no judgement or wrath. The Bible is crystal clear on this subject, and one could argue that it is one of the most important and talked about subjects in the Bible. Please, stop spreading falsehoods.

Until the two of you explain your views, and why you claim to preach love and the Bible, and yet deceive others, anyone reading what you have to say should disregard it as evil.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
(9:56min) the 7 rays of the endime ore something

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Diceman22

Dear Diceman22

What is truth is it not merely a word that we came to perceive in our life?

When you read the bible what many see is just words and little in between lines, yet the book it self hold the true knowledge. But..... still the book it self only contains little true knowledge of the so called truth, so how can it be really true then???? Well the answer is simple and easy to learn also understand, everything is energy and if we go deeper into that we get to a point where everything is light. So..... if everything is light we can then see real truth within something that has been altered, thus if we can see the coded light behind the lies we can see the truth. Which is why if you are able to do that you can tell if something is a lie and see the truth behind things around you.

I believe what is written in the bible to be truth but not the written truth instead the light behind what is written which is true.

Also regarding your post to Unity I have to say that God or also known as the Family Of Light would never hurt a soul. People need to realize that the Creators are perfect beings which means they do not get angry and show their wrath, because those are human physical type of things which is not even related to them.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Principle of astrology proven to be scientific

I find it interesting how all the spheres carry a energy and all things of energy influence eachother. Sadly, modern day astrology is very out of date to keep us aware of where the energies are sitting.

If we are going to say that astrology has potential...then we are assuming that the 'signs' that the spheres are in matter? Astrology says for example that the spheres move through 12 signs...when the Sun moves through 13 signs really and the moon and planets move through many more. Example is that as the moon phase comes to a close soon, the moon will be in Ophiuchus....but astrology wont tell you of this. At the end of January the moon will have a day in Sextans...but Astrology wont tell you of this. Right now Mercury is in retrograde in Ophiuchus....but Astrology will tell you its in retrograde somewhere else.

I do believe in the energy of the spheres having influences on people and life...but I think astrology took a huge blunder when it started using a 'fixed wheel' a couple thousand years ago and limited all the spheres down to only 12 signs.

Another example is that for today's birth chart...astrology would tell someone the sun is a Capricorn Sun. But if someone is to look into the real sky....the Sun sits in Sagittarius and not Capricorn.

Just offering some thoughts
LV

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diceman22
I don't know where you are getting the idea that there will be no judgement or wrath. The Bible is crystal clear on this subject,

Yes my friend, The Bible is crystal clear on this point. It spells out very clearly that you will be judged as YOU have judged.

Just something to think about.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I followed this threat for a while and just found some interesting stuff relating this all.

first of all a site with the actual seismographs across the world
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

now 2 video's from youtube about an 24 hour long lasting global earthcake

finally someone who had predicted this earthquake

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I don't know where you are getting the idea that there will be no judgement or wrath. The Bible is crystal clear on this subject,

Yes my friend, The Bible is crystal clear on this point. It spells out very clearly that you will be judged as YOU have judged.

Just something to think about.

With Love,

Your Brother

My Friend,

I do not judge these posters as human beings, only the false theology which they are spreading. The words that they are typing are not in alignment with the Bible, and it is my duty to say so. I hope other's will heed my advice and not listen to the falsehood's.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Dear Diceman22

What is truth is it not merely a word that we came to perceive in our life?

When you read the bible what many see is just words and little in between lines, yet the book it self hold the true knowledge. But..... still the book it self only contains little true knowledge of the so called truth, so how can it be really true then???? Well the answer is simple and easy to learn also understand, everything is energy and if we go deeper into that we get to a point where everything is light. So..... if everything is light we can then see real truth within something that has been altered, thus if we can see the coded light behind the lies we can see the truth. Which is why if you are able to do that you can tell if something is a lie and see the truth behind things around you.

I believe what is written in the bible to be truth but not the written truth instead the light behind what is written which is true.

Also regarding your post to Unity I have to say that God or also known as the Family Of Light would never hurt a soul. People need to realize that the Creators are perfect beings which means they do not get angry and show their wrath, because those are human physical type of things which is not even related to them.

Kind Regards

M

What? Does what you write make sense to you? Honestly, it seems as though you have many conflicting beliefs and try to pass them off as truth. I'm going to ask some follow-up questions, because I don't know what you mean on some of this. Much of your post is hazy and doesn't make sense to me. Here we go:

"When you read the bible what many see is just words and little in between lines, yet the book it self hold the true knowledge."

What do you mean by this? What do you mean when you say, "Yet the book it self hold the true knowledge." Do you mean the individual books within the Bible? Do you mean the Bible as a whole as it is assembled now? Do you mean you have some special copy of the Bible? Please explain what you mean here.

"But..... still the book it self only contains little true knowledge of the so called truth, so how can it be really true then????"

As the Bible says, Jesus(the Lamb) is the Way, the TRUTH and the Life. So if in this statement you mean that the book(assuming you mean Bible) only contains a small amount of knowledge about God and Jesus compared to how complex They are, I would agree with you. But then again, when one talks about omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent beings, I would expect that they would be speaking with limited knowledge. Surely as created beings, we can not know all there is to know about our Creator. If you mean something else, please explain.

"Well the answer is simple and easy to learn also understand, everything is energy and if we go deeper into that we get to a point where everything is light. So..... if everything is light we can then see real truth within something that has been altered, thus if we can see the coded light behind the lies we can see the truth. Which is why if you are able to do that you can tell if something is a lie and see the truth behind things around you."

Oh my. Everything is energy? According to who? And if we get deeper into that we get to a point where everything is light? How do you mean? You just said everything is energy. So do you actually mean that everything is light? If not, how do you explain that everything is energy, and yet "we get to a point where everything is light." Would you mind explaining your theory, and how you reached such a conclusion? As it is written, this seems contradictory. It actually sounds like a pseudo-"Theory of Everything" theory, but this is one of the worst explanations of such that I've read. Just so you know, the "Theory of Everything" and the Bible don't really go hand in hand, and yet, you seem to be trying to make some sort of mashup with the conflicting beliefs. "So.... if everything is light we can then see real truth within something that has been altered, thus if we can see the coded light behind the lies we can see the truth." What? I bet you couldn't logically explain what you mean in this sentence. First, we're starting with a huge assumption that "everything is light" without any suggestion as to how we came to that conclusion. Second, ASSUMING that everything is light, how does it follow that "we can then see real truth within something that has been altered"? Again, what do you mean by this? This really just sounds like a bunch of New Age jibber-jabber mixed in with terrible theology. But you don't stop there, next, "thus if we can see the coded light behind the lies we can see the truth." Here is the first mention of coded light. So how is this coded light different than the everything light? Further, if everything is light as you say, and light is truth, than how can something possibly be a lie? You don't only use bad theology, but poor philosophy and reasoning as well. You appear to be mumbling hoping that something sticks.

"I believe what is written in the bible to be truth but not the written truth instead the light behind what is written which is true."

What? So, you believe what is written in the Bible to be truth, but not the written truth. This makes no sense. Next, "instead the light behind what is written which is true." First, I could just say, so you believe the light behind the light is true but the light isn't, according to your made up theory of light being everything. I won't do that, because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and hope that's not what you mean. So I'll assume you mean that you think the Bible(a collection of writings of man, inspired by God) as a whole is true, but the words contained in it are not necessarily true. Is this what you mean?

Finally, if you can't read in the Bible that God will judge us all one day, if you can't even see that in it, then you have missed the entire point of the Bible, Jesus' time on earth, and probably everything else contained within it. Again, you clearly don't have even a decent idea of what the Bible says, and since you don't, you shouldn't try to teach people about things you don't know. You seem to have shoved together many different conflicting beliefs, and in a wholly unimpressive, illogical way. The things you say don't make sense, and wouldn't be taken seriously in a philosophy 101 class, where they teach reason and logic. I look forward to seeing you try to explain some of this nonsense.

Please no one think I'm being rude. I don't mean to be rude, but when someone tries to spread false knowledge they need to be called out on it, so that others are not misled.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

My Friend,

I do not judge these posters as human beings, only the false theology which they are spreading. The words that they are typing are not in alignment with the Bible, and it is my duty to say so. I hope other's will heed my advice and not listen to the falsehood's.

I understand my friend. The Bible says many things, and people interpret those things many ways. I only added that quote as an example of one part that most agree on.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I'm with you on this one Diceman. I too wait for Magician's Apprentice to explain this theology of his. Hopefully by doing so he might also touch on some of the many questions I have asked him on this thread. He seems to eagerly want my input and help, yet he ignores my inquiries. I won't try and help someone who doesn't explain his motivation or goal. Let's hope he shows another side of himself and responds to your well-put inquiries.

~ Scribe

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Dear Diceman22

I am going to explain everything to you as I did in previous posts as you seem to not grasp the idea of what I was trying to put forth.

When you asked me questions such as this:

What do you mean by this? What do you mean when you say, "Yet the book it self hold the true knowledge." Do you mean the individual books within the Bible? Do you mean the Bible as a whole as it is assembled now? Do you mean you have some special copy of the Bible? Please explain what you mean here.

The answers are very simple to understand because what you are reading is a distortion and I do apologize for saying that. Distortions placed to intentionally cause confusion and conflict, that is why so many religions argue and do not see eye to eye and scriptures and have so many different versions of the passage of scriptures with their own interpretation of them.

When King James version was created mistranslations, alterations, additions and subtractions were done during the creation of his version. So from the original messages left to us by the family we received an altered text.

Also you must take into account that there are many words that have been used in various different ways. The Lamb is a word commonly used in the biblical account to represent Jesus Christ however it's not the only interpretation of the word and the Lamb can be used in various many different ways to represent other things as well. Lamb is only a human word and we could take that word and use it in parables or however we want to use it, there are many examples in the biblical accounts of people using one word representing on thing and that same word in another passage representing another thing. Think parables which is why one thing could mean so many different things entirely.

Oh my. Everything is energy? According to who?

Well my friend according to Science, if you take that as a proven fact, it's not just a theory or philosophical thought but proven by Science today around the world.

What? So, you believe what is written in the Bible to be truth, but not the written truth.

I believe that the bible is mixed and mingled with truths and untruths due to many mistranslations, additions and subtractions. Simple and plain truths existing among untruths mixed in and intentionally placed there to cause confusion, distortions of the truth.

I think that you should actually research King James then.

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

Finally, if you can't read in the Bible that God will judge us all one day, if you can't even see that in it, then you have missed the entire point of the Bible, Jesus' time on earth, and probably everything else contained within it.

What Christian religion do you truly belong too?

Thus ask yourself are you truly of unconditional love and the spirit of light???

Do you do good things because you are afraid to be judged by God and that you are going to hell??

OR!!!!!

Do you do good things because you love doing them without asking anything in return like the true people of light?

Which is why the Bible alterations come into place for many worship God as someone who would send them to hell. Thus those people do not really have faith for they are afraid and fear based so how can you truly be a man of faith also believe. When you constantly think that you will be sent to hell just by doing something against what a book says. This is where people get the whole idea wrong and do not realize that the book is a test, why do you think we were given freewill to choose???. It was done so to see if we can do this on our own this is why it is a test my friend, we are always tested by the Family and this is one of the bigger tests which we need to comprehend . This test is there to see if we have faith, believe, love, understanding and the will to seek on our own without following a peace of paper with letter on it.

Now I leave you with the answers and wondering thoughts to seek answers to.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I'm sorry, but you largely skipped over most of my direct queries, and proceeded down your convoluted slope, that is vague and general. I'm well aware of the history of the Bible, the many different versions, how certain books were omitted and concluded. If you think that reading the history of King James will answer most of my questions, you're mistaken, as I've mentioned I'm well aware of the history involved. You telling me what I'm reading is a distortion does not answer the questions I am asking. You said, "Yet the book it self hold the true knowledge." I asked you to explain that. You simply said that the Bible is distorted. That in no way further explains your position.

I'm also aware that all matter is made up of energy. I wasn't certain that this was what you meant. My main confusion came from the fact that you continue to say that everything is light. Actually, you didn't really answer any of my questions in any type of meaningful way, as I didn't expect you to. I still believe that you don't even know what you really mean, just that you have a bunch of vague notions about light, unconditional love, and several other ideas that you somehow try to connect to the Bible. Until you actually explain what you mean, by answering my questions, I will just continue to assume that you don't have any concrete idea as to what you mean, because you have not answered any questions, or stated your beliefs clearly.

Finally, I do not prescribe to any denomination. I believe in what C.S. Lewis described as "Mere Christianity". Briefly, God created us, he gave us reasoning and a moral code, we violate this moral code and are at odds with God. Jesus came to the earth to sacrifice Himself so that we may be saved.

I do good things for different reasons at different times. I don't believe I would be sent to Hell because of what any old book says. I believe it because the Bible says so. This makes sense according to the world I know. Since I believe that God created the world, I also believe that He made things a certain way. He created us for a purpose, and when we go against that purpose, we are not in unity with God. I don't know the answers to all of your questions. I can't presume to know why God made things the way that He did. I do my best to serve Him as He has instructed.

The last paragraph of your response pretty much tells me all that I need to know. You believe that the Bible as it is now is flawed. You believe that God doesn't judge people and send them to Hell. You somehow believe that you know how to interpret Revelations, but leave the judgement out of it. May I ask how you know these things? On whom's authority do you change the Word of God and cherry-pick passages at your leisure?

I also believe that God has a master plan, and that it's quite possible that the Bible in it's current form is exactly how He intended for it to be at this time. As I mentioned, you have several conflicting beliefs that you have mashed together to form your own spirituality or religion. If you respond, please respond directly to the questions I asked in my previous post, that asked for you to explain what you meant. I don't believe that you even fully understand what you write.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Dear Diceman22

I did answer most of your questions which I thought were more important to you and if you wish to be ignorant to claim that you do not see the answers then I am sorry. I can't even relate to your understanding or how you see things if you are unable to see what I am saying.

Also when you ask this I hope this time you will understand also see where I am coming from:

May I ask how you know these things? On whom's authority do you change the Word of God and cherry-pick passages at your leisure?

1. To question one the answer as follows ask and you shall receive, feel with your heart the true love around you also that was given upon you by the light. Seek and you shall be guided to the spirit within you also around you, this is what gives me the answers to my questions it is our family above.

2. To question two the answer as follows I feel things that are right to say from the spirit and soul not the physical world around me. So I change things by what I feel coming from the family and I pick the passages needed to let people understand better.

Also you must understand that everyone can do this connect to the Family, to seek guidance also answers we seek with our hearts. So I am not here to claim that only I can do this, because that would be totally wrong to say due to the fact that everyone can do this.

I am sorry if I challenged your beliefs but....... as Jesus said you must see past the deception given and open your heart to the truth of the light. So when you hold your Bible and read it do not pay attention to the words you are seeing or saying. All that you have to do is not say anything feel the light behind the words and you will feel the true words coming to you.

The bible holds the light which is covered by distortions this is why you must see past them to get to that sweet chocolate caramel yummy bit in the center.

I hope I answered some of your wondering questions and again I am sorry if I challenged your beliefs which caused this what feels like miniature war.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Sir, you did not answer most of my questions. I asked you some very direct questions regarding some of your theories, which you largely skipped over. Here is just one such example that you did not touch on:

"So.... if everything is light we can then see real truth within something that has been altered, thus if we can see the coded light behind the lies we can see the truth." What? I bet you couldn't logically explain what you mean in this sentence. First, we're starting with a huge assumption that "everything is light" without any suggestion as to how we came to that conclusion. Second, ASSUMING that everything is light, how does it follow that "we can then see real truth within something that has been altered"? Again, what do you mean by this? This really just sounds like a bunch of New Age jibber-jabber mixed in with terrible theology. But you don't stop there, next, "thus if we can see the coded light behind the lies we can see the truth." Here is the first mention of coded light. So how is this coded light different than the everything light? Further, if everything is light as you say, and light is truth, than how can something possibly be a lie? You don't only use bad theology, but poor philosophy and reasoning as well.

You did not even attempt to explain this. Your answers thusfar have been for the most part extremely vague, and also illogical. You can claim to have some special knowledge if it makes you feel important, but you are what I would call a false prophet. The original post to start this thread was riddled with assumptions and bad theology, not to mention outright falsehoods. If you actually do believe what you say, I would have to assume these "feelings" you get that tell you to open a Bible and stare at it until you get your own misguided interpretations, are probably evil spirits working on you. I say this because you are distorting God's Word, choosing to believe what you want, with no reason given other than vague references to "the Family of Light". You also take all of the judgement out of the Bible, essentially gutting the Word of it's most important meaning. You don't believe that Jesus is a redeemer(may I ask you how you feel about Jesus?). In fact, your views don't match up at all with what the Bible says, so why do you even bring it into your beliefs, or try to interpret the signs talked about it within. I appreciate you being cordial, but so far you have shown yourself to be nothing more than what the Bible calls a false prophet, and I don't want you misleading people by saying you know the signs, when you have proven that your knowledge of the contents of the Bible is minimal(Iran is the Lamb? Really?). I won't put any smilies intended to ridicule you, but some of the stuff that you have written and claimed to be what the Bible means is simply absurd.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ahh...I have just read through your other thread, and read most of your posts since joining ATS. I fear I will sound too harsh if I say too much, so I just wanted to say, "Carry on". I can see you are interested in science fiction and distorting all sorts of views. Just know that when misinterpret the Bible, and mislead others in the process you are going down a slippery slope. You don't need respond if you don't want. Feel free if you wish, but so far you have skipped over most of my direct queries about your theories, and I assume it will be much of the same. Good luck on your journey, I hope you pull it together, because you don't seem interested at all in the truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

NASA chiefs are responsible for "The Fourth Reich", I have read most of the document, which frustratingly enough cannot find the link to the ADF, online. Got the nudge one day from within where to find it and what to type into the search box and found names of ex-nazi war criminal's, who was allowed and re-located by U.S government back in the 40's and early sixties, given home, social number's, a job and position and money. Who would have thought it, doesn't suprise me that NASA chief's are ex-nazi war criminal's. That's why I don't believe any stories from NASA, you only have to do your OWN homework from within. I'm given names, locations, shouldn't say this next bit, feel very queezy now, need to be careful. I was given access codes in my vision that represented I.P addresses and I have one written down that is not something you just randomly dream about. I know of a employee that works in conjunction of Cyberspace and these hand-held nuc£$% d£vic"s that co-ordinate small projectiles from infantry based soldier usage.

Edit to add:
edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: but this is the latest in infantry warfare they'llbe working on into 2011.

edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join