It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

The first thing was before the eclipse which took place on the 20th-21st of December. I had seen the emerald clock a few times, but couldn't quite make out the dates or hands well, except briefly though it was 11 11 and seemed like 9 45 at one point. Dark emerald jade type green a bit like those odd NASA photos. No black sun though.

Then on the 20th-21st I saw that odd glimpse of the moon, seeing something completely different than my boys saw during the eclipse.

Then on the 21st the Sun came out again, lots of rain this year. So I sungazed in the morning, but was truly alarmed, I mean I have a bit of a phobia of looking in the sun and seeing that now, it was the black sun, pure black rimmed with the golden sun around it very small outline of sun. I saw the emerald clock then it turned into the black sun.

Thats why I'm posting on this thread.

In addition a few days ago, sun came out briefly again and I saw the emerald clock with what seemed like 11 21 for its time, several times i got that, and it seemed to be darkening, so I ran into the house. I didn't want to see anything else.

Blacker than black object? Juptiter.

Well, the thing that brought up the Lamb as Jesus possibly, is the white, his robe is whiter than white, in a vision, my center in meditation is at this waterfall in the sun, which he lead me to during a meditation. Its a special place. First he unlocked a door, and I saw this valley with a glorious city, which I had no idea what it was. Then, the waterfall is near the door, it seems, and so I am positioned with a window to the other side there, in my minds eye.

His robe was whiter than white. The multi stacking gleaming white arched slivers I saw that formed the dove, the man, possibly Lamb, then arced backwards as if a slinky going down the stairs with every time frame of this entering image all at once. Well it was all whiter than white too, before the red moon phase, which was a moon, and just like the kids saw all along.

What is whiter than white and then in opposition darker than dark? Or the sun, and its oppositon the dark sun? Or Light/F O L, Immanuel, (Heaven with us) and its opposite?

A wave from the galactic center or the universal center, like LaViolette speaks of, a wave that will transform all on the correct frequency? But its opposite is here?

We need to great everything with Love and Positivity. Transform all things to light and love.

Make a list in a journal of all the flaws we can think of that we have, and any arguments, judgments, lack of forgiveness in the family, amongst friends, maybe ex's and those who hurt us. And really write out letters, and ask for forgiveness even if its the other side that may be in error or at fault, for we don't the past, be love and kindness to others. Forgive self, and seek to make amends too, ask for help, healing from above. Try to work on our own weaknesses. Often it will be things that follow us through life, the same diffiuculty or lesson keeps showing up like a test that never goes away.

Lets really try to overcome things here, now and only put forth the most positive views like the meditation I gave in the other thread, ET_MAN's HH one today.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

To be honest, I still don't agree with you on a number of issues, but you have also helped me to look at some issues in a different light. I don't want to "argue"(I like debate or talk better here
) anymore, because I think we both agree that Jesus' command to love God and love our neighbor is the most important thing. If we put those before all else, God will handle the rest.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diceman22
I don't want to "argue"(I like debate or talk better here
) anymore,

I never argue or debate my friend. We are just sharing our perspectives. That is all we can ever do, and in this, we both learn something from the other. Thank you for taking the time to share with me.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diceman22
reply to post by IAMIAM

To be honest, I still don't agree with you on a number of issues, but you have also helped me to look at some issues in a different light. I don't want to "argue"(I like debate or talk better here
) anymore, because I think we both agree that Jesus' command to love God and love our neighbor is the most important thing. If we put those before all else, God will handle the rest.

Peace

I would like to point out how different your perspective is though of love.

You see that we are to love, because we are commanded to do so.

We need to understand, why love has worth and value. Why its the way. You can have a answer to a problem, but without understanding the problem itself and why the answer fits the problem, you have very little understanding of it all.

Its not as easy as 'just doing' because that is what we were told to do.

Is 'love' true and honest, if you are doing it because you only were told to?

Now lets look at something Jesus did. He did not fight for this life of Earthly body and things. There are many said reasons he did not fight for his life here....but in that book it later tells us....live for things of Spirit, not things of flesh. Do we understand this?

When someone kills another, in defense of their life.....what life are they fighting for? It does seem like the normal Earthly reaction to fight for you own life.....but what reason would there be, to not do this? A deep understanding, of living for things of Spirit?

I dont think Jesus told us to do things, like a 'command and obey' type of way. For he taught many reasons to understand, why a certain path kept one in a righteous light of Spirit. He showed us many tests, that he over came....and he said at one point.....'pick up YOUR cross....and follow me'.

He left footprints, to give us courage, strength, and hope, that we can go on and do even BETTER things.

There must be understanding, not just obeying.

Just adding things to think about
LV

I want to add something to think about. As men decided they were going to take the life of Jesus....he asked forgiveness for them. While death of his Earthly body awaited.....what was he living for? He was able to look upon these men...and 'love' them, ask God to forgive them, he had understanding....of them doing things that in Spirit....they did not understand what they were doing, the seeds they were sowing. How many of us can do this? And many believers, think we dont need to become this strong, that we dont need to also find this path of living for Spirit, that someone has done it for us so we dont need to understand such 'love' and mercy....but I disagree...we are to understand it, and if tested, we are to be prepared, to live for the life of Spirit.
edit on 30-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well said my Sister, well said indeed.

Now THIS is "good news"

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for your kind notes always...I hope you are well and having good holidays.

Its been a great time of reflections for me.

Love always
Lynn

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

We need to be very careful and not forget we have a Creator. His name is God, El, Heavenly Father, and Jesus the light everlasting. God created this world for us and from the book of Gen. to Rev. it is all explained to how He has brought about man's redemption and salvation. Makes sense if one has there heart and spirit open to recieve the truth.

When the Second Coming happpens then we all we see from east to west who is comeing back to claim his sheep who hear his voice and heal the earth from the evil of the works of Satan.

It's all in the book,

Peace to all,

Grandma

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma

We need to be very careful and not forget we have a Creator. His name is God, El, Heavenly Father, and Jesus the light everlasting. God created this world for us and from the book of Gen. to Rev. it is all explained to how He has brought about man's redemption and salvation. Makes sense if one has there heart and spirit open to recieve the truth.

When the Second Coming happpens then we all we see from east to west who is comeing back to claim his sheep who hear his voice and heal the earth from the evil of the works of Satan.

It's all in the book,

Peace to all,

Grandma

If you were a stranger, I would pass up your posts and let you be with what ever path is for you. But....You are my mother and know my belief and I really wish you would not preach to me about Satan in whom I have no belief in and you know I have no belief in a Satan. To me, Satan is the flesh of us, the part of us that gets tempted, the part of our individual experience that does not see we are one in Spirit and does not know that we have a divine Spirit within us. If I do something wrong, I dont blame something outside of me Satan...I try to see what my earthly body was attracted to, what tempted me, and learn how to better that next time. I take claim for my wrongs and I dont pass a buck to another for them. If I am tempted, that is my fault and no one elses. As we learn why we became tempted or gave into a weakness.....we learn about ourselves and this is how we grow in our soul/mind/body/spirit.

Please, why have to come on here to quote me a book when you know I would rather hear from your heart? What was it in my posts that made you so compelled to tell me of what a book says and that we must be careful....when all my posts talked of was....we are responsible for the wrongs we have done, we should not be 'given' rewards if we have not earned them, and IF its rewards we are seeking for the things we do.....are we really having a true intent with our actions or are we doing them to only try to get into heaven. IF you want to talk from your heart of something you found wrong in what I said...then we can do that. Go back to the posts you replied to me in...re read it...and tell me what I said that is 'wrong' in your eyes. All I said is, we are responsible for what we do...and mankind has to 'create unity', pull together, go on to do better things, ect....

Some dont know they have the creator within them, but they are still able to be more humble and honest people then many religious people. But to know the creator is within you....and to be in tune to that...then the creator/spirit can work through you, can manifest 'good things' with you and those around you. I dont give him a name....nor a gender...for Spirit is beyond all earthly things like genders and names. YOU KNOW what I believe...so please dont preach to me. I do not make any ONE man God....like you do with Jesus....for I feel I am one with Spirit and I feel Jesus also found this great 'good' that he was one with Spirit. To say Jesus is God...and forget about all other life with the Spirit in it....takes away a huge greatness from what is 'God'. I dont hold Jesus higher then any other man whom are all of a divine spirit.

You can believe all you like that all the answers are given to you from a book....I believe 'life' holds the true word and to find it, you must 'live' life in fullness while seeking. To think a true seeker with a honest and humble heart is going to be 'tricked' by some Satan....what is that??? What kinda world is that?? Then what kind of creator is that?? I would call the creator then the trickster....misleading many, allowing many to 'not know'...and then if they 'dont know' how can they be held accountable for it?? What kind of 'great one' would do such??

I dont look at God as something separate from me, for Thee fills my being, I can see then in the eyes of all people, I can feel Thee in the wind, in nature, in any harmony like music and dancing and children laughing.

I dont think man needs redemption....but in good time, when ready, souls will awake to their true nature of Spirit. I dont believe in salvation....I believe we are already loved and its understood why we are on the path we are on and all is offered to us for 'learning'.

I keep seeing so many say 'truth'. Why is it that so many humbled souls seek and they all receive a somewhat different truth? Because we are all in need of different levels of soul development, we all have different pasts that are going to relate to what truth we can see and accept, some seek because they lack feeling loved and this will show in what they receive as truth, some seek because they fear something and this will show in what belief they feel comfortable with. See Im fine with 'not knowing' everything....Im at peace with thinking 'I dont have to absolutely know' all the answers in this limited perspective we call life. I follow my heart, ask the Spirit in me to lead that....and that is what works for me. Im at such peace with my path, more so then ever in my life. Alot of that peace came from....self works on myself, my mind, forgiving myself, forgiving others...and then loving myself and others, unconditionally.

Personal beliefs are very psychological. People choose 'belief' that serve what they need, like hope, love, acceptance, fulfillment of self, harmony or unity for the soul, and some even need a 'fantasy world' to look forward to because they have such a hard time with 'life'.

I dont await a second coming....I dont need that belief to fulfill my being. I already feel Thee in me, the kingdom is within me, in Spirit, Im already home because I am willing to be of use where ever Im needed amongst others that hold the life within them.

What comes from east to west? The wonderful Sun that we need for this earthly life...and what a great thing it is. Even it...holds the Spirit, the Spirit fills its being, through the Sun the Spirit of life...brings us our Earthly life and experience.

I dont separate anyone from the rights to Spirit....I dont believe in only certain people/souls will be claimed....for all hold the Spirit wtihin them and ALL are of Thee and children of Thee. The Spirit is THAT great...that all will awake to what they are of at some point, even if its after they die and they get to see that they are loved and accepted and still have much to learn.

Tell me one thing you blame Satan for for the evils on Earth....and Ill show you a man responsible. This is the age where mankind will face what it has done...slowly, and stop passing the buck of our wrongs to something outside of us. As one is made to clean up their own messes...they learn to be more careful.

If you want to say Satan is responsible for duality on Earth and this was supposed to be a Eden....Ill ask you.....what about any other place in Space....is there not duality there too? Physical life has duality for a reason...you would learn nothing without it. You are a phase of God in expression and experience at the same time....and you in that phase....are amongst many other expressions of God in experience...we are in this experience together, we react off of each other...we respond to the world around us...there is 'oneness' all around us, its everywhere, we are of 'one'.

Im sure that even if it all was the way you believe...that those that dont hear 'his voice' God would have mercy...for what they 'did not know'.

To think...some wont be ready....and that God wouldnt understand why they are not ready...and OOOOPs its just too bad, your time is up...I just dont accept that and I wont and the Spirit knows this for I have gone to Thee and said such and what I receive from that is the Spirit is within all and will be sifted out through all expressions of Thee.

sorry....your posts really rubbed me the wrong way...for you know my path, you know my heart, and I think you just made the posts to spite me and that is really sad.

While so many seek to 'leave Earth' for their 'rewards'....the Spirit prepares me to stay and finish whats been started. I walked the path of thinking 'Im one of those ready for heaven....Im one of those ready for salvation...Im one of those ready for ascension, harvest, pick what ever word you want to use. The Spirit showed me one day.....my own pride in such thoughts and how my ego was being filled with such ideas of needing to 'leave' or thinking I had any more right to anything then any other soul. I can walk with Jesus anytime, I can fine focus and tunement with Spirit any time....I dont need to be 'taken away' to have such things. To find the God within you, you can find that you are of ALL THINGS. So you can 'connect' to all things, such as Jesus.

The Kingdom is within me, home is not someplace outside of me. If I reach heavens gates and there are still souls that 'dont know' or have 'not awoken'....I will take the Buddha path and refuse to enter with out them all.

How can you deny any one their spiritual birth right and say that its going to be taken from them if they 'dont believe' or 'dont know'. ? How can you walk that path? What a sad way to see things. Kinda prideful of your path I guess that there are only SOME sheep and only SOME will make it, including yourself.

When your Jesus comes and so many have not found the way....how are you going to not worrying about them, how are you going to just forget about so many lost souls?

I really dont want to debate our paths....each to their own....but you as my mother...keep trying to preach to me in things you know I dont accept. As a mother, I find this strange....for I would not do such to my own children.

If your path brings you peace and helps you love others unconditionally....then that is what matters. Unconditionally means though....you would still love those that get left behind....so while you receive your 'glory' I guess you will forget about those that 'did not know' or their soul just could not understand or could not accept something they could not see with their own eyes, could not find with their own heart, could not feel the God within them due to all the earthly distractions we have here. If one is not ready to 'see'....they should not be rejected, unloved, forgotten, or shunned.

I dont warn people of things, for fear is not the way. I dont warn people of Satan...I warn people of self desires, self wants, I warn them....of their own self. Not to fear...but to work on their self, face their actions, face their ways, face the fact that what they do, effects others around them...and the world cant become a better place unless we understand that what we all do, effects others. I live for ONE...and that ONE is all life. That is what the Spirit has taught me and has led me to do. That is what feels right, and well, within my soul.

While many await their 'eden' to be given to them....I will try to help others here, in the now, go on to do better things 'here'. If we want a better world, we must manifests it. HOW? God...Spirit....working through us. This, to me, is the 'coming'.

Im so sorry this comes harsh...but I have dealt with this 'belief' being pushed into me my whole life, and I have had to spend many years twisting out of that 'knot' in my mind and refuse to keep letting you do that. You are not a stranger, you are my mother...and I wish you would allow me my path as I allow you yours. Warn others all you want...but as you keep warning me, your daughter, this makes it hard in our relations. Do you not think I worry about you warning my children of this 'satan' that you fear? Do you not see the ways this has effected relations?

Like I said, if this would of been any other poster wishing to warn me of what a book says..I wouldnt even reply. I am laying this posts down for you though, to remind you....I will not go rounds and rounds with my own mother about our differences. I love you unconditionally...and would rather our relations not get mixed up with our different spiritual paths again. We have been there and done that many times....we do not agree...you clearly, clearly, now this. You can posts to others on here all you want about what you believe...and I will leave you to that and will not debate with you on any of it, I decided some time ago to not post against your beliefs on here anymore and have been able to practice that without any problem. So I leave you in love, acceptance for who you are, acceptance for what your path is, and hope it all brings peace for your soul.

Lynette

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I did not intend this post towards you. You really seem very emotional and touchy aout something that was just meant in the most innocent way. I would never post anything to hurt you on purpose, as you seem to think this is what I did.

And as far as the grandchildren, I hardly bring up what I believe when they are with me out of respect for you and what you believe.

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean to.

But, I did get the unmistakeable feeling that "things" have changed between us. You have made that very clear. I will keep my distance and stay out of your way.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I did not intend this post towards you. You really seem very emotional and touchy aout something that was just meant in the most innocent way. I would never post anything to hurt you on purpose, as you seem to think this is what I did.

And as far as the grandchildren, I hardly bring up what I believe when they are with me out of respect for you and what you believe.

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean to.

But, I did get the unmistakeable feeling that "things" have changed between us. You have made that very clear. I will keep my distance and stay out of your way.

I took the posts towards me, because you replied 'to me' specifically, instead of making a general posts to no body particular.

Family is a funny thing, because family will talk more honestly to eachother then non family. Habits form of being comfortable, and honesty can be a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. I was not trying to get you to 'stay out of my way'....I was trying to get you to see...what I need from you, as my mother. So often in my life, Ive been told by you what 'truth' is and the idea that I dont accept your truth means that Im not seeing something of Spirit...and this has not been a easy thing for me to pull out of that and give myself the right to seek on my own. I dont want our spiritual ideas to be what decides our relations...I want a natural relation of love and acceptance, for who I am. That is all. Since we dont talk alot there are alot of things going on in my life that you are unaware of...and its been really hard on me right now. I just need your love...unconditionally. A post saying "I love you for who you are" would of carried me miles right now. Sometimes, we need to be honest with loved ones, and let them know what we are in need of....so that is what I am doing.

I can only hope as we display what we are going through as mother and daughter, that somewhere, this helps someone be more understanding of their own family and loved ones along a path. Its something we need to work through, and if need be....leave our spiritual differences behind and continue on a path of mother and daughter who just want to be a part of eachothers life. I guess what rubbed me the wrong way is that I dont hear from you often...and I would like to hear from you more...just a simple 'how was your day...how are you' would be great. Maybe Im sulking up being the daughter who still would like be shown love and be shown Im thought of and Im sure your hurt comes from the same line of wishing that you want to be shown love and to be thought of. *sighs* life has not been easy lately, its taking all I have to get through it right now. To be reminded that if Im not accepting the 'book of truth' means that I must not have the Spirit within me or eyes to see....is just the last thing I needed to here from my mom right now, who knows, this is not what sings to my own heart.

I dont preach anything to my children....I leave their path, for their own seeking. So my beliefs...are not something I pass to them. If they ask any questions, I offer them many answers and they can choose what feels right for them in that. I dont claim to them any 'right answers'. I hope they can explore and find their own reasoning's, with spiritual things.

Im touchy because it has not been easy to walk a different path then you with the constant reminder....that I dont follow 'truth' in your eyes. I hope we can build relations outside of our different paths of Spiritual things. I really want to let you have your path in peace...and if we keep bringing up the idea that our different ideas means one of us is not 'finding truth' then this will build walls between us, how could it not? Its not important what we believe...its important that we offer love, be there as we can for eachother, not make the other feel guilty if life distracts us at times from that, respect eachothers life and find ways to just accept what is.

I know there are some things that have occurred that hurt you...but at the same time you cant see there is no personal intention there and I wish you didnt take it so personal. Im trying to do the best I can with life....and your response of 'Ill stay out of your way' does not surprise me. I need you just as any daughter needs her mother...I need you to just accept me for who I am, and stop reminding me you think that someone that does not accept the book as truth is not 'filled with spirit' or will not 'make the call'. I know you believe this...but as your daughter, I dont need reminded of this from you. I just ask for personal space in my seeking and as you being my mother, that is really important to me.

I know you have alot of things you need too...and I hope I can help fulfill those things, but I know I cant always do that every time. As life is hard for us both...lets just hope for more time in life to do the things we would like to do, more positive outlooks with our every day life, and that we both know that we hold eachother dear in our hearts and minds, every day. I love you with all my being, Im not trying to build more walls...Im trying to brake them down. You are so precious to me, we have walked many roads together and we have shared way to many things together to let our beliefs, be what makes our path together. We have stood in the light together...and in that life...our beliefs did not matter. Maybe we just need a good cry together...for life has been hard for us both I know.

Sometimes, things happen in life, to remind us, of what is important. Maybe, something beyond us both, is reminding us of that.

Love you always

There is good that can come from all things...there must be a 'good' reason for what has transpired here between us.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Mybeautiful little girl, I am so sorry I hurt you. I have been acting like a spoiled little child. I need you to make my life complete. I really will try harder not to bring up the differences in what we believe. What's important is you and me. I want you to know that you can come into my arms and cry or talk anytime. As you said, we have been down too many roads and been through too much together.

Love you,

Mom

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

My beautiful little girl, I am so sorry I hurt you. I have been acting like a spoiled little child. I need you to make my life complete. I really will try harder not to bring up the differences in what we believe. What's important is you and me. I want you to know that you can come into my arms and cry or talk anytime. As you said, we have been down too many roads and been through too much together.

Love you,

Mom

Hi Grandma. You be nice to my friend Leo Virgo now - - ya hear? She's a treasure.

How ya been my favorite Christian?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee:

I would love to be your favorite Christian.

I promise to always love, honor and be there for me daughter (Leo-Virgo).

How's that Annee?

Peace and love,

Grandma

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Annee:

I would love to be your favorite Christian.

I promise to always love, honor and be there for me daughter (Leo-Virgo).

How's that Annee?

Peace and love,

Grandma

You are truly a special person.

Even though I am not a believer - as you know - - - I do believe with all my heart "There are those who truly walk in HIS footsteps" - by how they treat others.

I don't think one needs to believe - - to accept someone who does believe - - and "walks" their life accordingly.

Love Annee

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
As we were given the five senses but the 6th was kept away from us and those were thee memories also knowledge, which we had before we came to be here thus we must go to seek the 6th and find what it is that needs to be done.

Find one must the 6th to unravel the mystery of what it is that is here and to come.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

As we were given the five senses but the 6th was kept away from us and those were thee memories also knowledge, which we had before we came to be here thus we must go to seek the 6th and find what it is that needs to be done.

Find one must the 6th to unravel the mystery of what it is that is here and to come.

Kind Regards

M

The fact that we must develop our 6th sense of who we really are and a purpose for this existence, for it has its own reason and purpose behind it of filtering out what we really are not. God does all things and for God all things are done.

What is to come...depends on us and what we manifest. Even though the cycles will lead us to what is to come...a will from within and an awakening to understanding the IAM, the teacher, the ONE TRUE SELF, is within us all waiting for 'Thee coming' through us.

There is ONE with all the memories...there is ONE that has incarnated into every single body of life...there is ONE that unites us all in Spirit. This is the realization, this is the awakening, this is the understanding...finding the divine within yourself as well as within every other person and essence of life...bringing forth and sifting out, the True Self, God, Holy Spirit, the Unseen, the Perfect, the Divine.

As we each can start to work on the 'christ' state of being ...the ground within the mind will brake in two (as did the temple broke at the death of Jesus)....between the illusion of self and the true self. As Spirit came into expression as 'being'....the illusion self said....'True self, where are you'? The seemingly separation, which is really an illusion to sift perfection and purification....is the symbolic 'fall from true self, exiting the garden state, the state of being Spirit within man, the soul having to go through 'loosing touch' with its true self'. As we sift, weigh, and measure with our soul (and not our personalities, our intellectual minds, our personal desires and attractions), our connection to this true self, our true nature, our true essence....we return to this 'true self' but forth comes a renewed, purified, expression of being.

All things are done by God....there is no mistake in the 'expression' of us as a many. Our true self did all of this...our true self came into this state of being and expression for a reason...and we all will have to walk the same path as Jesus did...to unite the 'father and child', while the walls of the 'temple' brake in two, in us all.

We are brought to all experiences and opportunities for a reason. As we start to let the Spirit lead the way...then we see all the things we thought 'we' chose...the Spirit was really using all along for Thee's purpose, the purpose, of the True Self we are of to 'come' into perfect expression and 'be-ing'.

God brings all things to occur...and the purpose in all things that come forth...serve's Thee's purpose one way or another.

To suggests memories...is to suggest time. To find 'past knowledge'...one needs to see, the Universal Mind. If you see a 'individual personal mind' that is separate from others 'higher knowledge of self'....there will be distortion in what you find.

There is only 'one' that has incarnated into every body, that is within every soul, that holds all knowledge. If you think you have been given personal past memories, this is just a glimpse of what the TRUE SELF of you has allowed you to see, giving you something to look at, learn, or discern. It is the IAM within us all that decides what we each receive in 'knowing' and it is Thee that allows us to receive certain 'ideas' or seemingly 'memories'.
edit on 5-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The fact is, this "I" is yourself, your Real Self. Your human mind has heretofore been so engrossed with the task of supplying its intellect and body with all manner of selfish indulgences, that it has never had time to get acquainted with the Real You, its true Lord and Master. You have been so interested in and affected by the pleasures and sufferings of your body and intellect, that you have almost come to believe You are your intellect and body, and you have consequently nearly forgotten Me, your Divine Self.

I AM not your intellect and body, and this Message is to teach that You and I are One. The words I herein speak, and the main burden of these instructions, is to awaken your consciousness to this great fact. You cannot awaken to this fact until you can get away from the consciousness of this body and intellect, which so long have held you enslaved. You must feel Me within, before you can know I AM there.

This Knowledge, this Realization, will not come at once. It may not come for years. It may come tomorrow. It depends upon no one but You; Not upon your personality, with its human desires and human understanding; But upon the I AM of you -- God, within.

You may, with your personality, try a thousand times a thousand times to burst through the shell of your human consciousness. It will result only, if at all, in a breaking down of the doors I have provided between the world of tangible forms and the real of intangible dreams; and the door being open, you then no longer can keep out intruders from your private domain, without much trouble and suffering. But even through such suffering you may gain the strength you lack and the wisdom needed to know that, not until you yield up all desire for knowledge, for goodness, yes, for union with Me, to benefit self, can you unfold your petals showing forth the perfect Beauty of My Divine Nature, and throw off the shell of your human personality and step forth into the glorious Light of My Heavenly Kingdom.

But in all your seeking and all your striving, let it be with faith and trust in Me, your True Self within, and without being anxious about results; for the results are all in My keeping, and I will take care of them. Your doubts and your anxiety are but of the personality, and if allowed to persist will lead only to failure and disappointment.

It is well if your personality with its intellect impels you thus to question and rebel against authority you do not yet know to be Mine. It is really I Who cause your personality thus to rebel; for your personality with its proud sense of individuality is still needed by Me to develop a mind and body strong enough that they can perfectly express Me. Until you have become prepared to know Me it is but natural for your personality thus to question and rebel.

For you, who seemingly choose not to read further, I have plans, and in due season you shall learn that whatever you do, or like, or desire, it is I leading you through all the fallacies and illusions of the personality, that you may finally awaken to their unreality and then turn to Me as the one and only Reality.

Yes, I AM that innermost part of you that sits within, and calmly waits and watches, knowing neither time nor space; for I AM the Eternal and fill all space.

I watch and wait for you to be done with your petty human follies and weaknesses, with your vain longings, ambitions and regrets, knowing that will come in time; and then you will turn to Me, weary, discouraged, empty and humble, and ask Me to take the lead, not realizing that I have been leading you all the time.

Yes, I sit here within, quietly waiting for this; yet while waiting it was really I Who directed all your ways, Who inspired all your thoughts and acts, impersonally utilizing and manipulating each so as eventually to bring you and My other human expressions to a final conscious recognition of Me.

Yes, I have been within always, deep within your heart. I have been with you through all, -- through your joys and heartaches, your successes and mistakes, through your evil-doing, your shame, your crimes against your brother and against God, as you thought.

Aye, whether you went straight ahead, or strayed aside, or stepped backward, it was I Who brought you through.

I AM the Innermost, the Spirit, the animating Cause of your being, of all life, of all living things, both visible and invisible. There is nothing dead, for I, the Impersonal ONE, AM all that there is. I AM Infinite and wholly unconfined; the Universe is My Body, all the Intelligence there is emanates from My Mind, all the Love there is flows from My Heart, all the Power there is, is but My Will in action.

From 'The Impersonal Life'

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Eden and Christ....

This Edenic state represents the Celestial phase of Impersonal Consciousness, or that state in which You were still consciously One with Me, though now confined in a mortal medium of expression.

Now, I shall not tell you in detail how or why it became necessary for Me to "drive" You (now manifesting as Man or Humanity) out of the Garden of Eden, other than to remind you of the part that Desire plays in Earth expression, and its relation to My Will; how it centers your interest in outer things and makes you forget Me within. When you have solved that and comprehended somewhat of My reason, then perhaps you can understand the necessity of first causing You (Humanity) to fall into a deep sleep (You having arrived at the close of another Cycle called a Cosmic day), and of letting you dream you had awakened, -- but in reality you were and are still asleep, and everything from that day to this, including all seeming Earthly events and conditions, have been but a Dream, from which you will fully awaken only when You (Humanity) again become wholly conscious of Me within, -- and of finding Yourself (Humanity) no longer outwardly one, but two; one an active, thinking, aggressive part, thereafter called a man, and the other a passive, feeling, receptive part, -- a womb-man, or woman; Also the necessity of these seeming Earth influences being brought

Now, perhaps, you can see why this all had to be, why You (Humanity) had to leave the Edenic state of Impersonal Consciousness and lose Your Self wholly in the Earth illusions of this Dream World, in order to be able to create a body and develop in it a personal or self consciousness capable of fully expressing My Perfection. Thus was born Your human personality, and since its birth have I impelled You to nourish, support and strengthen it, by filling You with longings, hopes, ambitions, and aspirations, with all the various manifestations of Desire; which are but the human phases of My Will, operating in the preparation and development of a medium capable of expressing perfectly My Attributes on Earth. And so I Spake the Word, and drove You out of the Garden of Eden, and clothed You with a "coat of skin," or, in other words, with flesh, the same as other animals. For now, in order that You might enter into the heart of Earth conditions, into the real Earth, the Earth of My Idea, -- not the one of your Dream, -- so as to quicken My Idea therein into active life expression, You, My Attribute, had to have an organism and a covering appropriate to the conditions in which You were to manifest in your Dream. Likewise, in thus giving You a coat of skin, did I, by so doing, provide My Idea with a suitable

In the Impersonal there is no use or necessity for words. Ideas alone exist and express. They simply Are, for they are the expression of the various phases of My Be-ing.

But in this Dream condition, where every expression in these early stages of outer being had to have a form and substance that could be heard, seen, felt, smelled or tasted, in order that its meaning could be clearly apprehended, there naturally had to be provided organisms capable of being used for the double purpose of expression and of understanding what was expressed.

So having fallen or stepped out of your Impersonal or Edenic estate, you yielded completely to the lure of this Dream World, and now permitting Desire wholly to lead, you no longer were capable of seeing the Reality or Soul of things; for you had put on a physical body, an Earthly covering with a human brain, which acted as a veil to your Soul Consciousness, and so bedimmed your sight and clouded your mind that the light of Truth did not penetrate through, and everything was falsely colored and distorted by your human understanding.

While this false vision, inspired by Desire, caused many mis-steps and much trouble and suffering, and you gradually lost confidence in your Self -- in Me, the Impersonal One within, -- in fact, you forgot Me, so that you did not know where to turn in your helplessness; yet it was only through your thus losing the memory of your Divine estate, and centering all your consciousness in these Earthly conditions, that I could develop your human mind and will, and all your faculties, and provide your human body with the strength and powers that would enable Me to give perfect expression to My Divine Idea on Earth, which eventually must BE.

During the latter ages you have been, as it were, gradually throwing off layer after layer of human consciousness, dissipating the mist or glamour thrown around your mind by the intellect; subduing, controlling, spiritualizing, and thus clarifying the intellect itself; until now you are beginning to awaken and to see, through the ever thinning remaining layers, occasional glimpses of Me, the one Great Reality, within all things.

Yes, I am doing it through You, because You are an expression of Me, because only through You, My Attribute, can I express My Self, can I BE. I AM expressing My SELF. I AM in You as the oak is in the acorn. You are I as the sunbeam is the Sun. You are a phase of Me in expression. You, one of My Divine Attributes, are eternally trying to express My perfection through Your mortal personality.

Two thousand years ago, when the process of the expression of My Idea had reached the stage where I could show forth some of My Divine Reality, in order to do this and to recall to My human Attributes their mission on Earth, it became necessary to express through a human personality and to manifest in a human form My Divine Attributes, so their human minds and intellects could see and remember and be inspired by Me within to let My Idea similarly express through and manifest in their human personalities.

This I did through the personality of Jesus, the man of Galilee, picturing to the human understanding by My Teachings given through Him, and by My Life manifested by Him, what was necessary in order to express fully My Divine Idea.

The Christ, or the I AM Consciousness, must be born in your heart and in the heart of every human personality, must grow and thrive and pass through in some manner every experience symbolized in the life of Jesus, before you can come to this point and become a conscious expressor with Me of My Divine Idea.

You heretofore have not known the meaning of the Impersonal Life, hence you could not know the meaning of Impersonal Love. Love to you, if you will carefully analyze that feeling, has always been a human emotion or expression; and you have been unable to conceive of a love devoid of or unattached to some human or personal interest. Now, as you begin to feel Me within your heart and open it wide to contain Me, will I fill you with a wondrous strange new feeling, which will quicken every fibre of your being with the creative instinct, and be to you a veritable Elixir of Life. For in the outer expression of that feeling, when I thus, through you, pour it forth into the world, will you taste of the unutterable sweetness of My Holy Impersonal Love, with Its accompanying illumination of mind and consciousness of unlimited Power; and It will make you a wholly selfless and therefore perfect channel for the Impersonal expression of My Divine Idea.

Then the great Realization will come that you have found the Kingdom of God, that you are walking in It, that It is right here on this Earth, that It is manifesting all around you, that you have been living in It all the time, but you did not know it; That instead of being without in some far off place, It is within your own being, within every other being, the innermost inner of all manifested things.

In other words, It will be found to be the REALITY of ALL things, and that all outward seeming is but the shadow of this Reality, created by man's misconceptions and his belief in his separateness from Me. When you have found The Kingdom, you will likewise find your place in It, realizing now that you are in truth one of My Divine Attributes, that your work was all laid out for you from the beginning, and that all that has gone before has been but a preparation and a fitting of your human personality for that work.

Through all men I AM ever calling to you and trying to reach and impress your human consciousness. As I AM continually teaching you, not only through all men but through every avenue needed at the time, I have many ways of reaching your consciousness and utilize all to bring you to a realization of My Meaning.

I speak with many voices, -- with the voice of all human emotions, passions and desires. I speak with Nature’s voice, with the voice of Experience, even with the voice of human knowledge.

For you who cannot yet see this and still need a Mediator, I have provided the story of The Christ crucified for your redemption, picturing how I desire you to live that, through the crucifixion of your personality, you may rise in consciousness to Oneness with Me.

But to you who are strong enough to bear it, I say you need no mediator between you and Me, for we are One already. If you can but know it, you can come direct and at once to Me in consciousness.

Humanity is My Body. In It I live, move and have My Being, expressing the Glorious Light of My Idea through My Attributes, whose Celestial Radiance to the human vision is bedimmed and distorted by the myriads of clouded and imperfect facets of the human intellect. I and You, Who are One with Me, reincarnate in Humanity, as the oak reincarnates in its leaves and acorns, season after season, and again in the thousand oaks born from their thousands of acorns and their oaks, generation after generation.

You say you remember your past lives.

Do you? Are you sure?

Very well, what if you do? Just because I have permitted you a glimpse of the Reality of one of My past Expressions, that you might the better comprehend My Meaning which I am now expressing to you, is no assurance from Me that you personally were My Avenue of that expression. For do I not express through all avenues, and You with Me, and are We not the Life and Intelligence of all expression, no matter what the character, or the age, or race?

Again...from The Impersonal Life...
LV

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wondering much about things hmmmmm

Kind Regards
M

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I see family here hmmm

Meditation can do many things but.... before you do the thing you must cleanse out your system properly.

Here is a little help.

calorielab.com...

Kind Regards

M

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join