It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A.: Preparing for Martial Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Heyyo ATS!

I found something of interest on the CIA foia archive website you may indeed find interesting as well, if not educational. (enclosed comments my own)

"Preparing for Martial Law: Through the Eyes of Colonel Ryszard Kuklinski" (A Communist)

Overview

A captivating collection of over 75 documents concerning the planning and implementation martial law in Poland from mid-1980 to late 1981. The collection release coincided with a CIA symposium honoring Colonel Ryszard Kuklinski, a member of the Polish Army General Staff and the source of the documents.

This next statement by the CIA should raise flags and sound off internal alarms!:

His information provided documents and personal commentary that gave intelligence analysts and US policy makers invaluable insight into the crisis.

Question : Why was this information on Martal Law that was provided by a COMMUNIST government "invaluable" to U.S. Policy Makers?

Please review the pdf enitled:

"Government Exercise in Connection with Possible Declaration of Martial Law" (1981-03-16a.pdf)

Among more complicated problems is the legislative Procedure of the main normative and legal acts of the state of martial law...

Such solution would enable us (the U.S. government) to preserve the secrecy of preparation and, consequently, would provide a greater guarantee to effective operation of governmental organs during the initial phase of the process of introduction of the state of martial law...

We could also consider at this forum ( the CIA forum) the preparation and study of changes in existing ( U.S.) regulations in the direction of establishing martial law more suitable to the existing situation in the country...

(use of false flag ops to position troops)

In the course of further preparations directors of the ministry intend to introduce on 18 February 1981 a state of emergency in one of the Provincial Power Allocation Authorities, which is planned to take over the alternate function of the State Power Allocatibn Authority and to train personnel in taking over the function of managing the national power grid from the new alternate position of the State Power Allocation Authority.

There's an EXTENSIVE pdf archive provided by the CIA under the FOIA that documents this event. Here are some documents of interest:

- Government exercise in connection with possible declaration of Martial Law
- Preperatory mobilization measures taken in the Polish Economy in 1980
- Text of the document which would announce the introduction of Martial Law in Poland
- Legal Documents pertaining to Martial Law
- Special Judicial procedures in Criminal and Misdemeanor cases during Martial Law
- Procedures for Interment of Polish citizens
- Possible radical military measures against Polish strikes and protests
- Polish preparations for Martial Law
- Soviet pressure on Polish government to act against the Polish Church
- Cable - Possible future phases of Martial Law
- US Intelligence and Polish Crisis, 1980-81

So... The question remaining at this point is:

Do you STILL, after discovering these 'invaluable' communist documents upon the CIA's website, believe that the United States government has no intentions of enacting Martial Law against American Citizens in the near future?

Could it be said that these documents have influenced American Policy Making - From REX 86 til Present ( including the enactments of false flag operations in order to secure government preparations and institute Legisative process for such??

The smoking gun is right before your eyes, in the form of this CIA Document Archive, for you to make personal determination on the answers to these questions.

Stay Alert !
edit on 19-12-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
i tend to agree whith a 40 %off my brain says not to hehe

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

No I don't believe the C.I.A. or the U.S. will impose the dreaded "martial law" because I know Americans are lazy when it comes to protesting for their rights these days but I'd like to think there's a hair of doubt that citizens will not just sit on their couches and take it. We already live under the control of corporations.

The C.I.A. has learned from all dictatorships which is why they are so powerful. History is a powerful tool. They have learned how to stage a coup and how to keep the majority of a continent (South America) in chaos and unstable. They know how to create chaos within their own country. They have learned from a lot of trial and error. Just because the C.I.A. has knowledge of how to impose martial law does not mean they will use it. And if they do, like most things, it will be a LONG process. You are assuming the worst.

Now, if only the C.I.A. could successfully assassinate Fidel Castro. How many attempts have they made?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

if britains parliament is getting ready for some kind of martial law then you know the people that run the US government are gonna try do something bigger and 'better'!

how long has america been one signature away from a dictatorship??

all because people live in such a naive little world!!

imagine the world we could create if we thought beyond religion and woke up out of our retarded little world thats been created for us!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There are a lot of difficult challenges going on at the moment, resulting in some anger and fear throughout the community. I would be shocked if the CIA and other government bodies did not have contingency plans addressing disaster response, with martial law being one possibility. There are a lot of people working to avoid such an event.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Nice find. There is a reason why the Tea Party is older white's. They are old enough and educated enough to see what is happening and to be alarmed. Unlike minorities who have swallowed all the crap used to manipulate them.

If you are focused on "YOU OWE ME" and "Give me what is mine" it is is tough to look behind the promised goodies and see the trap.

Unfortunately the Tea Party was immediately taken over by TPTB and shaped into a far right nutter group or at least that is what the media propaganda showed. This meant any centralist or left leaner distanced themselves ASAP. The usual divide and conquer whiped up by the media propaganda followed of course. And the Tea Party has yet to come up with a decent leader to help unite ALL Americans against TPTB.

This fanning of the flames of Racism of course is just what TPTB wants. That is why Obama is in the White House and why RACISM is back in the news., and the Tea Party is always being labeled as racist in the media.

If I were Obama I sure would be wearing a bullet proof vest and watching my back. Of course that would not have helped Kennedy would it?

I think we will see Hilary elected president and perhaps an assassination, successful or attempted at around the same time. Martial law under Hillary will follow.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
There are a lot of difficult challenges going on at the moment, resulting in some anger and fear throughout the community. I would be shocked if the CIA and other government bodies did not have contingency plans addressing disaster response, with martial law being one possibility. There are a lot of people working to avoid such an event.
I agree almost 100%, there are a lot of good people who are trying to stop such events. What I am afraid of are not terrorists, but the sections of this gov't that don't exist that seem hell bent on bringing about these "events", blame them on others to further their agenda. What scares me is what are they planning next?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I really like the irony of your comment: you state the mainstream media labelled the Tea Party to be racist yet, in your first sentence, you yourself point out race as if that would make it better. The Tea Party started out a politically neutral, grassroots movement that included anyone that was sick and tired of the Republicans and Democrats. Then it was taken over by Newt Gingrich, Palin, and Beck and soon it would become what is now. The media always depict stereotypes when it comes to political. The "typical" Republican is white, Christian, middle-to-upper class, and an "American". But there ARE all kinds of Republicans of all races. There are many GAY Republicans. Of course, the media will not allow the Republican party to be portrayed in such a way. Same with the Democrats. They are not all non-racist who care about the little guy. Some of the richest Congressmen are Democrats - now how do you expect them to know what the average Joe is going through?

Point being the media does not portray the truth and your comment is entirely about race - whites and minorities- for some reason.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
what utter disingenuous twaddle . you wrote :

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Among more complicated problems is the legislative Procedure of the main normative and legal acts of the state of martial law...

Such solution would enable us (the U.S. government) to preserve the secrecy of preparation and, consequently, would provide a greater guarantee to effective operation of governmental organs during the initial phase of the process of introduction of the state of martial law...

We could also consider at this forum ( the CIA forum) the preparation and study of changes in existing ( U.S.) regulations in the direction of establishing martial law more suitable to the existing situation in the country...

(use of false flag ops to position troops)

In the course of further preparations directors of the ministry intend to introduce on 18 February 1981 a state of emergency in one of the Provincial Power Allocation Authorities, which is planned to take over the alternate function of the State Power Allocatibn Authority and to train personnel in taking over the function of managing the national power grid from the new alternate position of the State Power Allocation Authority.
]

PS - BBcode tags fixed for external cites

now lets try this again using the REAL quotes

the Council of Ministers to issue decrees which have the power of
law. Such solution would enable us to preserve the secrecy of
preparation and, consequently, would provide a greater guarantee
to effective operation of governmental organs during the initial
phase of the process of introduction of the state of martial law.

In such a case the PPR Se'm could examine the necessary legal
martial law is in force. We could also consider at this forum
the preparation and study of changes in existing regulations in
the direction of establishing martial law [stan yja;koy] more
suitable to the existing situation in the country

these matters by the PPR sejm together with the package of laws
pertaining to implementation of social agreements could become a
discipline factor enhancing on the one hand the feeling of
responsibility by the public

now the question is - why have you stripped context - and inserted your own opinions - claiming that they are quotes pertaining to the US govt position - when , as i show theyu are quotes from the 1981 polish govt ??

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Question : Why was this information on Martal Law that was provided by a COMMUNIST government "invaluable" to U.S. Policy Makers?
]

the answer is simple - the document was published [ by the CIA ] in 1981

and it gives valuable insites into the thought processes of the comunist regieme and warsaw pact doctrine

the machinations of soviet sataalite state governments were remarkably conservative - and all followed the " lead " of moscow

so - any insite into the policies of one - revealed what all the rest would do in similar circumstances

an example - the document deals with the " problem " of nationalised food distribution and rationing under martial law 0- including the need to print ration books

now - if another soviet block govt suffering some crisis was to suddenly print ration books - it could be infered that martial law MIGHT be planned - and all other actions of that govenment examined for other signs of martial law preperation

its that simple - and its what an external inteligence agency does
edit on 20-12-2010 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join