It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm sure it's been said a million times before, but obviously, it deserves stating again. Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality, homosexuality is naturally found in many other species and has nothing to do with causing "unenlightenment" in the general populace (I'm gay, and I promise, I'm not plotting to block up your chakra), and scientifically, only about 1 in 10 people are homosexual, so really. It's not going to cause the downfall of Western (or American) civilisation. I understand a lot of conspiracy theories, but come on now. Homosexuality is about brain chemistry, not conspiracy, and this "agenda" you're talking about is about civil rights, not the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Really I understand you think its against Gods way, but we are all sinners. Homosexuality should be no different, I don’t think you should be persecuted for your believes but at the same time you have to accept other people’s believes. If people are gay or have a acceptance for homosexuals you have to accsept that, ranting on about how its against god does nothing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't think its planned to force a so called gay agenda but more that we as a human race are evolving, society is more accepting and we are starting to remove the old ways and become more advanced in our culture and the way we accept things now a days. There is nothing to fear and if your so worried about change I recommend professional help for you into better understanding change. Change is going to happen whether we like it or not. I'm just adding some positive enlightenment to further better you.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by jsmappy

How can you possibly expect to rest an argument on what "God says ..."?? Pray do tell when that was that he spoke to you personally, and that you knew it was Him, otherwise you are relying not on what God actually said, but what some "men" said he said a very long time ago.

Are you really telling me that you trust that kind of hearsay, uttered by mere mortals, fraught with political undertones, and subject to multiple translations to be the absolute truth???

I am sorry, but that kind of argument amounts to a waste of space on this page. It is beyond useless to try and prove anything. It is probably worse than the OP's misunderstanding of the centrality of compassion in Buddhism.

Yes. Let God speak to me directly on this matter. He or she is omnipotent, so it should not be a major stretch for them to speak me and tell their will. Until then, I will use what God intended me to use - my own moral bearings which were given to me upon birth, and my brain.

I sure as hell won't trust one word from the tongue of a mortal man.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You really should receive warning for this post.

Biggest load of bull# I have ever seen in my life.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diceman22
reply to post by Hefficide

Just so you know, the New Testament does condemn homosexuality, along with a host of other behaviors. I'd bet my last dollar that everyone that judges homosexuals for their sinful behavior has done equally bad things in the eye of the Law.

"Sinful Behavior" Doesn't that include anything done on a Sunday not pertaining to Jesus's worship? Like going to work when you draw the wrong shift? Or dashing out to get your baby her meds on a Sunday?

Sin is the most ridiculous concept man has ever thought up.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wrong thread, MY BAD LOL!

edit on 20-12-2010 by forklift because: Wrong thread

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Several of us actually found middle ground a few pages back, and even acknowledged our support for equal rights. But because we refused to accept the official position of the LGBT et al, we were repeatedly called homophobic much like has been repeated since.

As I recall, excepting the extremes on both sides of the issue, all the LGBT "official position", as stated here, consists of is being left alone to live their lives without persecution or harassment.

But I guess this is just too much for them to ask for? Silly them.

The irony of it all is this however. While some may have stated they are opposed to homosexuality, I don't really recall anyone actively name calling or insulting the person themselves (with the exception of maybe one/two). But certain other individuals and many of them at that have repeatedly called us several names.

So the unceasing insistence of some people in this thread to directly connect homosexuality to pedophilia is not insulting to gay people?

I believe they might beg to differ.

Despite the fact we even tried to clarify that we are not talking about you or 99% of the LGBT "community".

To be concise, I am heterosexual so none of this is about me, and these statements are being made towards 100% of the gay community. The very OP either infers that gay people have an agenda, or they are poor misled deviants who are too carnal or stupid to know they are being used to destroy society.

Sure you want to stick with this "nobody was insulted" thing? It's not really working out very well.

The conspiracy side of it is fun to talk about.

As a person who enjoys debate I cannot agree with this statement. I do love the ritual of discourse but there are certain topics that lend so strongly to marginalization and bias that they preclude themselves from civil debate. This is no different than the conversations that permeated Jim Crow laws in the southeastern US so recently in history, and the rhetoric which allowed Nazi's to commit such heinous acts.

We cannot allow ourselves to entertain any idea that supposes others to be less than us. PERIOD. Not even as an intellectual exercise for the sake of debate. It's just not viable or correct.

A certain element of power, shall we call them TPTB? Decided for you long, long ago that you would be afforded equal rights. However they do not want to grant you these rights out of equality, but rather necessity to accomplish another agenda. The sexual perversion of society.

Yes, because gay men break their butt kundani's... this was covered. What wasn't actually discussed, once the fantasy world BS was removed, is why the top 2% would care at all about the bottom 98%s sex lives. Take away all the metaphysical crap - masquerading as "motive" and this entire theory bites the dust.

The rich don't care who you make the nuk-nuk with. Nor how. I mean, seriously, do the people in this thread think that Corporate, or Bildeberger meetings go like this:

"Hey I got an idea to get way more money out of people!"
"Forget that Bob... you got a way to make them gay instead? We LOVE making the pawns go gay! Money shmoney... lets' make some butch dudes go all queeny!"

Several people have asked me what 'deviant' is. Several have offered their simple definition, even social anecdotes of how deviant used to be missionary. So I'll take the time to answer it in the middle of my conspiracy story time.

A deviant is someone who abstains from the norm, granted. So ask yourselves, what is the norm? Not merely the norm now, but as far back as we can tell. Back through our entire known history. What is the norm?

I believe it to be the golden rule, love. And a majority of people who partake in sex, may be in love, think they are in love, rationalize they are in love, or just plain excuse that they are in love to perform sex. When really only few ever really are in the moment of the act.

Everyone just wants to get their jollies off. Homosexuals and heterosexuals alike, there is no difference between the two. Everyone wants a ride on the merry-go-round and fail. And they deliberately want to fail. No one tries to experience sex for it's spiritual nature, not even most Christians.

So when I say deviant, I'm talking about a vast majority of society regardless of your sexual orientation.

Fair enough. Sex is what it is to you. That is a personal thing and I'd be a hypocrite if I tried to tell you anything about your personal sexual choices. (HINT HINT)

Back to my story. So this little Napoleonic complex guild known as TPTB wish to pervert us sexually, to confuse what matters and turn something like spiritual union into a petty animalistic trait that we argue over, fight over, kill over, and destroy souls over. And in order to best accomplish this, there's always some group, some minority that has ushered in a new sexual fad, or deviance from the norm through politics and social-engineering. Something to fight over, and while we fight they slip in other things. Just little issues.

Fad? Just to be clear here... you don't think that like Ben Franklin or Nikola Tesla invented "teh gay" do you? I mean there have been gay people around since men started scratching words into rock. This hardly qualifies in the context as presented above.

Such as pedophile activists, incestuous rape movies. (Yes I've seen Precious, Yes I've seen Party Monster. To the other person when I said "sex scene" I was referring to scene as in rave scene/party scene or am I using the incorrect spelling? I was not referring to the movie Precious). The discussion of sexual perversion in any form.

New wants and desires are slowly fed to us. And while we fight they feed us more using both sides to fuel the other, crossing barriers and boundaries. And in the end, you will have your equal rights. And society en mass will have been exposed to radical new sexual perversions of lust.

This argument is simply invalid. Until such a time as the 6 o'clock news includes a segment entitled "10 Solid minutes of graphic man on man love" society isn't being subjected to anything they shouldn't.

Anyone of high school age or older is exposed to sexuality of many different shades simply from heath and history classes.

That's the real "Gay agenda", as much as it hurts to accept. The equal rights "gay agenda" while valid, and deserving is the smoke screen. You've been played just like every other group, we all have.

People have even reminded some of you during the thread. "Divide and conquer".

And part of the mechanism of a "divide and conquer" strategy is that it causes people to become paranoid and to blame each other, unduly, of being at fault or to see them as suspect. Thus gays having an "agenda" wouldn't even be the issue... The issue would come by others reacting to that agenda.

And I'm by no means perfect. I've had sex for lust, and in doing so learned. And you can rationalize things like "well what's the point in being married if you don't?". Or, "we want a kid". But people in general really need to start asking themselves are they fit to be parents. Are they ready to be parents. Why exactly do they want a kid? Don't have one just to have a Level 80 pet. (hah joke, everyone needs to lighten up).

The days of branding the town whore with that scarlet letter are long gone. That boat has sailed. If people want to have sex, or to have kids... Well that's on them. It's up to the rest of us to deal with our own worlds and not worry if Sally, down the block, is giving up the unmarried booty or not.

And I'm not judging you if you do have sex for lust, life is here to live and learn so do it and stop wasting time by arguing.

I don't think I could be anymore clear. The End.

What a great idea! If engaged in a debate, just tell the opposition to stop wasting their time by arguing! Just for the record, I do have sex for lustful and carnal reasons.. but I've got some time to kill right now! So fear not.. You're not cutting into my game time! But thank you for being thoughtful!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

I read the first line, got to the “Gay-pedo” remark, stopped reading.

The OP is clearly a raging homophobe, this isn’t about conspiracy, denying ignorance this is about bashing the gay’s. Putting a hyphen between the word gay and pedo, should have you automatically banned from ATS, it’s just blatantly homophobic.

I cannot believe i once got banned for calling the people who thought the world was going to end based on a Simpsons episode got me banned. But it turns out using disgusting terms like “gay-pedo” is perfectly acceptable. I would love to hear the OP attempt to justify this term and a Mod justify why this thread has not been removed and the OP banned.

Darned. You and I actually agree on the offensive nature of this topic - we ain't agreed much on many things!

Still, the best way to deal with cockroaches is get them in the light and keep them there, so all the world can see, and debate them.

ATS is a forum for conflicting propositions. Banning someone only propagates their mouth-breathing followers, but debating them? Now that can turn some people!

As the rep from Rhode Island said during the Independence debates in the Continental Congress of 1776 said:

"I ain't never heard, nor seen, nor smelt an issue to hot to be debated, hell yes Rhode Island votes for debate on the issue of independence"

Let them speak my friend. You and I and others will rise up to oppose.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Let them speak my friend. You and I and others will rise up to oppose.

HO HO HO

I am Backkkk folkss!!

edit on 20-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Doujutsu

I don't live in UK.

I am international student who studied at UK and have completed my studies now.So that thread i made was when i was at UK.

Back in homeland now.

Then why did you use the phrase 'we Brits'? It seems rather odd for a foreign exchange student to refer to themselves as a 'we' in regards the country they are visiting.

Well what did you want me to say? Us 'Iranians' living in Britian?

Common sense dude.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
reply to post by Doujutsu

Why do you lie about there being death penalty for homosexuals in Iran? It's not true.

Who do you think were hanging of cranes?

Gay Cows?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hahaha

Originally posted by kimar

It really concerns me that there are so many homophobic / hate threads on ATS. I'm beginning to feel that I, A GAY MAN, am not welcomed here.

You're not. Homosexuality should not be welcome anywhere. It is a sin.

Thank you for that: now we know you are stupid and to be ignored.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Wow. I sincerely wish this were a prank, or that you were baiting people with controversey to get points. I don't think that this is the case. You're a little too serious for that. I'm going to choose the high road here and be kind to you. One reason that it's easy for me to be kind is that your post speaks for itself, and there's nothing that I could say about your views that aren't already appearant to those of us out here in the real world.
I suppose what I'm left with are questions.
Does your religion support the concept that God created everyone, and everything that exists?
If this is all of God's work, then how could it be so corrupt and imperfect?
Is an all-knowing, all-loving God truly going to discriminate against and punish people for being themselves?
Did God appoint YOU, of all people, to be the judge and jury for this mental managerie of yours? Or are you one of the "special", "chosen" people, equipped with a special sense for ferretting out sin and evil for you to drag into the light?
If I were to give in to my baser instincs, I would say something mean to you.
Ultimately, I feel sorry for you, being trapped in your perceptions of the world.
I wish you all the best.
edit on 20-12-2010 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Isn't it obvious he's a disinfo agent tryna make muslims look bad?

He sounds like an American.

So first i was a a British living in UK, than i became Ameircan neo-nazi?

Make your mind up buddy.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Homosexuals are a minority group, just like atheists.

All these groups want are respect and equal legal rights.

If you think that's a bad thing, you are some kind of white supremacist or extremist Christian. These are the groups who typically invent conspiracies to try and tread on minority groups.

Then they wrap it all in American flags and "Don't Tread on Me" rallies, but the irony is, they are treading on people, just like their heroes, the US founding fathers, who believed in freedom, but only for whites.
edit on 20-12-2010 by synaptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
reply to post by Doujutsu

Wow, I can't believe how hateful you are.

Can the Mods please ban this guy??

These two things that you said really shows how dangerous and brainwashed you Muslims really are.

Ohh yeh why should i be banned for voicing my opinion?

In that case you should be banned for being an islamophode and a racist.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DustyBootz
reply to post by OzWeatherman

No link between pedophilia or homosexuality? what ? or who was following me from the age of 9 till I was a young teen, bothe are perversions, of a twisted make up. Same problem. twisted.

Sorry for your experiences, but I know a lot of gay men and lesbian women who would have smiled as they cut the throats of your abusers. Pedo has nothing to do with an individual's sex orientation.

Point of fact: A girl I know, now in her mid thirties, was raped by her dad and her brother while her mom watched, then peddled off for drug money to be used by the highest bidder. She is lesbian now (small wonder) and is what is called a "Guardian Ad Lightem" - a guardian so those children will not face what she went through.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

I never said I was a peaceful or loving person. I never said I believe in a peaceful or loving God. The bible states God loves the person, yet hates the sin. I hate both the person and the sin. The bible states that redemption can be gained for your sins. I do not believe this to be the case.

However, you seem to have a penchant for personal attacks and rudeness, something I haven't done to you. Now who is the hateful one?

Thank you for proving my point that some people take from the bible what only suits them. In your case hate! Personal attacks? I am saying it the way it is, thats all. You will never admit that you are a hateful person, and you will never admit that you use your religon to spread that hate.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hahaha
You are God's children, regardless of whether you choose to accept him or not. Homosexuality is a sin against god, one, which you will have to answer for at some point. I am sorry that you choose not to accept Jesus into your heart, I will pray for your salvation. It isn't hatred if the person is committing a sin against God.

Good for you, you seem to have it all worked out.

Tell me Hahaha, when have you ever put your ass on the line? Live or die, depending on your mates? As long as someone had my back I didn't care what religion, orientation, or color they were.

Now tell me of YOUR extensive conversations with God?

Come on dude; you got ALL the answers, right?

Tell these answers, why LGBT people are doomed by that same God that created them, tell that to some gay and les friends of mine who now lay in Arlington cemetary.

TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join