It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I can't believe this post, that just manages to reveal the stupidity, increasingly running amok in this site, is still up. Must be a "freedom-of-speech" thing. Next, I fear, we will have a post defending the KKK, the NSDAP, and the lawful execution of minorities, in our cities...so much for "The Awakening of the Human Species".

This does however explain various things:
a) The "new age" of enlightenment, and the "New Civilization Renaissance", will never occur, due to most people's stupidity, bigotry, and FEAR...

b) Most, if not all, fundamentalist Christians, are repressed homosexuals.
Only a very repressed, and closed person, could project such toxic waste, on people he/she doesn't know; and on a group that has never, to the best of my knowledge hurt them - must be some born-again "preventive war", on their own consciousness. Remember, one only attacks what he fears in himself.

I truly feel sorry for them. Because they themselves are latent gay self-haters, they become homophobic; because they are miserable in their SELF, they assume everybody must be as miserable as them, and will try to prevent Happiness, Fulfillment, and Wholeness, from triumphing over their miserable, self-loathing little worlds; because they have problems with their sexual-identity, they flog themselves, and try to drown society in the nightmares of their Toxic being.

I, therefore, say that homophobes like you, have no place in this world. Crawl to your dark caves, with your Dark gods, and flog yourselves senseless (but, you are already at that point).
Stop projecting your self-hatred on the EARTH - if you can't stand whom you are, or don't dare to look in the mirror, afraid of what you might see, do something about it...just don't continue to poison our society, with your stench.

To all others, that have contributed, in a positive way, to this most toxic post:

Peace, Love, and Happiness

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

From your own source:

Sodomy (pronounced /ˈsɒdəmi/) is a term used in the law to describe the act of "unnatural"[1] sex, which depending on jurisdiction can consist of oral sex or anal sex or any non-genital to genital congress, whether heterosexual, or homosexual, or with human or animal.[2]

Now you'll notice a couple of things ( Well you might. Or you might just chose to ignore them. This thread tends me lead me to believe it will be the second option. )

Firstly, that this is a LEGAL term, and not a scientific one.
And secondly that unnatural is in quotations.

This means that the "unnatural" part is a legal term and not a rule of God, nature, or science. IE: The term is utterly irrelevant except in matters of jurisprudence.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
you shouldn't knock homosexuality until you've tried it.

same goes for pedophilia.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Really this is the next boogy man???? I mean really people the gay agenda? This is ridiculous.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

If people don't tell you your whole life how wrong it is, then more people will try it out and find out that it isn't evil feeling in the least, at least not till your whole notion of being in a romantic, dedicated and monogamous relationship gets shattered by the gay community... before the VERY SMALL few that actually get that achieve it chances are they've already been broken or come extremely close to it a bunch of times. The attitudes of other gay people work to indoctrinate people who are gay into this lifestyle, and they work to hush and divide the voices of people who just want to be gay without the accompanying freak show.

BTW your advocation of trying pedophilia is a vindictive parallel drawn by two totally un-relating topics. Most gay people are against pedophilia, they just don't speak out about it for fear of being ostricized by the elders of the gay community whom hold a lot of power or influence over if someone is in it or out. The same thing with bathhouses, there's a lot of us who think they are disgusting, but if we speak out about them we must be against the gay community.
edit on 20-12-2010 by stealthc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Interesting ideas in this thread, but not all that "new".

The occult "connection" between power, derived from sexual "energy", specifically of a homosexual variety goes back to ancient times, when such a thing was not so controversial. Recall that one of the most powerful figures in history, Alexander the Great, is generally accepted as having been primarily what we would call "gay" today. He may have enjoyed sex with both genders, but when it came to the serious and emotional relationship, history suggests that the great Alexander "preferred" men.

More recently, Aleister Crowley re-explored some of these issues, along an experiential path that indeed led him to the conclusion that there was something literally "superior" (from his perspective) in gay sex, vs. hetero.

It's why he launched the 13th level in the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) after he had successfully taken over the leadership. Almost a hundred years ago, it was an extremely controversial move, and the lodges in Germany fought back, causing a "schism".

As an agnostic, I really don't care about what an old dusty book might say about this, or that, but there might be something to the ideas that Crowley seemingly discovered (rediscovered).

As far as an "agenda", such a thing would then be at least be more logically "possible", if we first noticed that some portion of TPTB had "beliefs" about this sort of thing, perhaps also being based on actual experience.

Another way to say it might be, if at some point in time, the people who really ran the world (behind the scenes) had achieved some "critical mass" (not necessarily a "majority") of their members preferring homosexual sex (for whatever reason) over hetero sex, it wouldn't be unreasonable to see some manifestation of that in the world they are running.

I'm not sure that has to be "controversial". Clearly, gay individuals who have climbed the ladder, in whatever their pursuits, perhaps should be expected to further an "agenda", based on the fact that they have walked a particular journey. At least on the micro level, that should make sense, but as we zoom out, it seems that such a thing could also make sense for those running the world.

Is that automatically "bad"? Depends on your point of view. A Christian might easily be seen to have an "agenda", perhaps someone who has experienced some life journey that causes them to be Billy Graham. All of a sudden, we see the person on TV. Doesn't automatically mean that a hidden hand gave the guy a lift, could just be he was a good talker, and got popular.

I can see it different ways I guess. Anyway, from the occult perspective, the few things I have read do indeed indicate there at least "could be" something more than meets the eye.

Is there? Like so may of these conspiracy things, you would have to make a study of it, and weigh the evidence.

Of course, with the issue being so emotionally charged, it would take a rare individual who could objectively look at whatever was found. Interpretations can really screw things up you know.

Not my specialty, but as far as the occult connection, I find it interesting.

JR

JRMacBeth, yours is one of a handful of intelligent posts on this thread, and the only one that evinces some understanding of the Occult subject matter. Homosexual sex has also been used in Left-hand Tantric magick, since God knows when -- along with things like ritual cannibalism, the ritual use of human body parts, etc. Of course, most people in the West do not take sorcery seriously. Your post is worth re-posting.

P.S. I was really beginning to wonder if there was ANYONE on ATS who had ANY understanding of Anunnaki's posts. There's a good reason why much of this info was kept hidden for so long. Anunnaki addressed the WRONG audience.

SeaWind
edit on 20-12-2010 by SeaWind because: Added postscript.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yet again, a thread driven by homophobia and ignorance.

ATS's motto is to "Deny Ignorance", you should be denied.

Your post and view is so twisted and warped on homosexuality it beggars belief.

Shame on you, and shame on those faceless people who starred your post.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Of course, most people in the West do not take sorcery seriously.

YES, exactly! No one wants to take things seriously, most especially when the subject matter is so far off the beaten path. Instead, anyone touching on the subject might be automatically labeled the "enemy", and they carry-on with their own agenda, never even trying to learn anything.

I mentioned Crowley, not because he is some paragon of intellectual wonder, but simply because he seems to have been a sincere "explorer" of these perhaps "dark" matters. Whatever else he was, he left us a legacy that went far beyond the ludicrous gay/straight battle going on in this thread.

But as always, a certain amount of objectivity, dare I even say "humility" is required to be admitted, even into the outer precincts of the Temple of Knowledge.

Regarding the OP, I would have no possible way of knowing where the person is coming from. He could be morally wonderful, or reprehensible, but in either case, that is hardly relevant to the valid points raised, that are being utterly ignored. Could we have a better spokesperson to introduce such matters? Probably. But I try not to judge so much on a "moral" basis, as we are all far less than perfect.

SO, that still leaves the OP's question (s). Perhaps I can put them in a less emotional manner:

Is there a kind of "power" in sexual acts (homo or hetero), for better or for worse?

Is there an "agenda" to raise the gay or homosexual lifestyle to a more accepted status, with perhaps nefarious purposes as a motive?

Are those we call the "Illuminati" behind such a thing? If so, why?

Is it because many of the Illuminati are homosexuals themselves, or because they see some kind of advantage in the promotion of a gay lifestyle?

Etc.

Hey, I'm an agnostic, who has a number of gay friends / business associates. I would never want anyone I know to be harmed in any way by any of this, even if unwittingly.

Are there things going on that we just don't know that much about, especially here in the West? I would prefer to keep the door open.

Years ago, my mother worked with a lady who was from Jamaica. In that land of sea, and sun, there are also things that would seem quite odd to the strict rationalist.

Long story short, the lady's sister became very ill, and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. She was actually dying. Desperate for answers, they finally turned to a woman who was what might be called a Jamaican "witch", who told her that it was highly likely there was a "cursed" item in their home. "Yooo git rid of thee coorsed thingy, and yoo git rid of thee coorse!!"

These people launched a search, turned everything over, looking for who know's what. Eventually, they found a horrible looking, very dark and shriveled "bean" that was found deep in one of the couches! They took it to their witch, and amazingly, the sister posted a marvelous recovery.

Personally, I tend to think that the power of the mind is far greater than we dare imagine, and yet, could there be other things going on? I do wish I had more details about this story I heard in childhood, so many years ago. With both my parents dead, I would have no way to try and get to the bottom of this crazy story.

SO, I keep an open mind. And as "evil" as Aleister Crowley might have been, he also seemed to keep an open mind, and seemingly discovered things that perhaps "someone" out there, who enjoys incredible power, has listened to.

One thing I "know". Reality is much stranger than fiction, and closing ourselves off from things that don't measure-up to our preconceived notions, is no way to go through life.

JR

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I like how you misconstrued everything I and others have said to fit your illusion. Bravo sir. Ignore some more text and focus on words taken out of context.

Me: "2 + 2 is 4".
You: "No! The Sky is orange!"

I mean honestly, you're literally reading stuff that isn't there.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by SeaWind

Of course, most people in the West do not take sorcery seriously.

YES, exactly! No one wants to take things seriously, most especially when the subject matter is so far off the beaten path. Instead, anyone touching on the subject might be automatically labeled the "enemy", and they carry-on with their own agenda, never even trying to learn anything.

I mentioned Crowley, not because he is some paragon of intellectual wonder, but simply because he seems to have been a sincere "explorer" of these perhaps "dark" matters. Whatever else he was, he left us a legacy that went far beyond the ludicrous gay/straight battle going on in this thread.

But as always, a certain amount of objectivity, dare I even say "humility" is required to be admitted, even into the outer precincts of the Temple of Knowledge.

Regarding the OP, I would have no possible way of knowing where the person is coming from. He could be morally wonderful, or reprehensible, but in either case, that is hardly relevant to the valid points raised, that are being utterly ignored. Could we have a better spokesperson to introduce such matters? Probably. But I try not to judge so much on a "moral" basis, as we are all far less than perfect.

SO, that still leaves the OP's question (s). Perhaps I can put them in a less emotional manner:

Is there a kind of "power" in sexual acts (homo or hetero), for better or for worse?

Is there an "agenda" to raise the gay or homosexual lifestyle to a more accepted status, with perhaps nefarious purposes as a motive?

Are those we call the "Illuminati" behind such a thing? If so, why?

Is it because many of the Illuminati are homosexuals themselves, or because they see some kind of advantage in the promotion of a gay lifestyle?

Etc.

Hey, I'm an agnostic, who has a number of gay friends / business associates. I would never want anyone I know to be harmed in any way by any of this, even if unwittingly.

Are there things going on that we just don't know that much about, especially here in the West? I would prefer to keep the door open.

Years ago, my mother worked with a lady who was from Jamaica. In that land of sea, and sun, there are also things that would seem quite odd to the strict rationalist.

Long story short, the lady's sister became very ill, and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. She was actually dying. Desperate for answers, they finally turned to a woman who was what might be called a Jamaican "witch", who told her that it was highly likely there was a "cursed" item in their home. "Yooo git rid of thee coorsed thingy, and yoo git rid of thee coorse!!"

These people launched a search, turned everything over, looking for who know's what. Eventually, they found a horrible looking, very dark and shriveled "bean" that was found deep in one of the couches! They took it to their witch, and amazingly, the sister posted a marvelous recovery.

Personally, I tend to think that the power of the mind is far greater than we dare imagine, and yet, could there be other things going on? I do wish I had more details about this story I heard in childhood, so many years ago. With both my parents dead, I would have no way to try and get to the bottom of this crazy story.

SO, I keep an open mind. And as "evil" as Aleister Crowley might have been, he also seemed to keep an open mind, and seemingly discovered things that perhaps "someone" out there, who enjoys incredible power, has listened to.

One thing I "know". Reality is much stranger than fiction, and closing ourselves off from things that don't measure-up to our preconceived notions, is no way to go through life.

JR

"SO, that still leaves the OP's question (s). Perhaps I can put them in a less emotional manner:"

1.) "Is there a kind of 'power' in sexual acts (homo or hetero), for better or for worse?"

SW: Yes. Absolutely there is a power in sex acts that can be used to work one's will. Well-known in Occult circles. Especially in the East. Can be used for good or evil. The energy is neutral. I believe Crowley also used sex for energy vampirism -- also well known in the East.

2.) "Is there an 'agenda' to raise the gay or homosexual lifestyle to a more accepted status, with perhaps nefarious purposes as a motive?"

SW: Yes, there has been a definite move to "sell" homosexuality to the people in the West. It's been going on for decades, but it's becoming more blatant. Children are now being indoctrinated in elementary school. You can see from the majority of responses on this thread the "selling" has been very effective. Homosexuality is now perceived as "kewl" by the majority. Mission Accomplished.

The most obvious reason is De-population. But Anunnaki tried to warn people that there are Occult reasons for encouraging homosexuality. The humans who survive "The Culling" will be little more than slaves or mirco-shipped farm animals. A heterosexual slave has the potential of "Awakening" thru the used of sex, in a way that is blocked for homosexuals. A fully awakened "sheep" is uncontrollable and has the potential of awakening other sheep. Annoying to TPTB -- sheep that have to be put down.

3.) "Are those we call the "Illuminati" behind such a thing? If so, why?"

SW: Some use the term "Illuminati." I prefer the term "Global Elite" -- it's easier to understand. These people own the most powerful banks & corporations in the world. The planet is over-populated. World population has more than doubled in the last 50 years. This rate of growth is unsustainable. From the standpoint of the Global Elite, the world is filled with "useless eaters" who contribute nothing valuable to the planet, but continue to consume resources at an alarming rate.

We (the masses) will be culled using a variety of means: poisoning of food supply, water, air (foods that cause sterilization have already arrived); man-made plagues, artificially created famines, endless wars, artificially created "natural" disasters, etc.

Aids to their control of the masses is the dumbing down of education, the destruction of the family and traditional values. (ADDED here) There is also a move in the West to legalize ALL currrently Illegal Drugs -- heroin, crack coc aine, you name it. Creating masses of addicts who must get their State-controlled fix, is a brilliant move by TPTB. Talk about herds of people that can be easily controlled. It's a "kewl" idea among the young. California should be the first state to go. It's the bellwether (the sheep wearing the bell that all the other sheep follow) state.

Billions are slated to die in the coming decades. Many books have been written on this.

4.) "Is it because many of the Illuminati are homosexuals themselves, or because they see some kind of advantage in the promotion of a gay lifestyle?"

SW: I'm sure some of the Global Elite are homosexuals. The Elite have always consider themselves ABOVE the rules. As far as they are concerned, laws & moral codes are for the "small" people, NOT them.

There are advantages for promoting the gay lifestyle both exoteric (Depopulation) & esoteric (increasing the Qliphotic energies in this world).

5.) "Years ago, my mother worked with a lady who was from Jamaica.... "

SW: Yes, their magick is real and can be very powerful in certain areas of life. These forces they work with are quite real.

If you want more info, you can contact me thru U2U.

SeaWind
edit on 20-12-2010 by SeaWind because: Added punctuation for clarity.

edit on 20-12-2010 by SeaWind because: Added comment on legalizing ALL drugs.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
I have one thought on this matter, that is the number of children now being adopted by gays and lesbians.
I was raised without a father and as a female I know i really missed a lot, I did not even learn to understand a male and when my son was born, he was so different then my daughter I was puzzeled by him all the time.
We need a male and female raising us to produce balance...it is important for many many resons and i think we are short changing these children even if they receive love.

Char-Lee, the promotion of homosexuality is INTENTIONAL.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think the OP really needs to seek professional help. It sounds like there is an older male in his past has abused him. Sorry . Seems there is just too many flags in his post that indicates molestation. Sad really

edit on 12/20/2010 by Pinkarella because: Fixed a grammar error

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
lol the op's ass chakra was out of balance ever since his baseball coach taught him how to handle the bat.

Seriously though, they have medication for people like the op here, who should keep their ignorant homophobic opinions to themselves. You are the excuse as to why the system wants to shut down freedom of speech, you empower them to use that excuse. How sad. And if you get your way the next target will be you, who are likely a fat, overweight, aspartame indulgant slob (the average american).

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthc
lol the op's ass chakra was out of balance ever since his baseball coach taught him how to handle the bat.

Seriously though, they have medication for people like the op here, who should keep their ignorant homophobic opinions to themselves. You are the excuse as to why the system wants to shut down freedom of speech, you empower them to use that excuse. How sad. And if you get your way the next target will be you, who are likely a fat, overweight, aspartame indulgant slob (the average american).
Text Yellow

Are you referring to me?
Pinky

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Was sex drive for procreation ever part of this equation? Love, lust and deviance seem front and center in this discussion but survival and progress through natural selection has been lost. To lose the right of choice of how and with whom one gets their jollies seems minor to me in comparison to the right to be part of the future of mankind. I think that is what is at stake and what is possibly being taken away by TPTB. That might seem a paranoid point of view and I do consider there are other possibilities. Perhaps some of us are choosing to remove themselves from the human lineage. Or they are naturally being excluded from the process as genetic "dead ends".

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wow now someone finds a 13th level in the OTO well Crowley must be spining in his grave. The OTO only has an 11 degree initiatory system.

The chakras and sex are a huge esoteric topic and things have become standardised in the west but the number of chakras vary according to lineages. Some acknowledge only 4.

Homosexuals can raise kundalini and can become excellent psychics. The OP has read a little and imagined a lot!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I still cant believe that this thread is still up, and behing defended by the few lol, seriously people get a grip on life lol, all you guys are suposing is that certain cults or groups use sex to further there agenda. Ok might be true for a minority, but you guys lose yourself in the west behing attacked by the gay agenda lol, seriously. Gay sex creates a negative enrgy lol, too much.

I still see some people defending not answering some basic questions ehehhe, but saying there right by calling people names lol, ok if you truly believe in it, good for you, now go away and leave ATS for real important stories.
This should have been put away in a bin, with so many un founded, racist, bigot, post.

I cant believe it, but hey its still possible to post what ever we want so i guess go for it...

Shame on you warmongers, hate spewers, theres is a thing called karma, and good luck with that

ehhehe

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hahaha

You have made a valuable point. That is, not only are people being conditioned to accept abhorrence, they are also being brainwashed into believing that discrimination against Christians for their beliefs is completely acceptable.

That is a delusional counterpoint. We're not hating on Christians, we're hating on ignorance. It just so happens that this flavor of radical Christianity has more ignorance than a group of Fred Phelps' at a Glenn Beck rally.

Originally posted by SeaWind

2.) "Is there an 'agenda' to raise the gay or homosexual lifestyle to a more accepted status, with perhaps nefarious purposes as a motive?"

SW: Yes, there has been a definite move to "sell" homosexuality to the people in the West. It's been going on for decades, but it's becoming more blatant. Children are now being indoctrinated in elementary school. You can see from the majority of responses on this thread the "selling" has been very effective. Homosexuality is now perceived as "kewl" by the majority. Mission Accomplished.

Umm...let's change this to the 1960s and replace "homosexuality" with "being black." Yeah, ignorant point indeed. I am sorry that you are not sold on civil rights.

Originally posted by SeaWind

Aids to their control of the masses is the dumbing down of education, the destruction of the family and traditional values. (ADDED here) There is also a move in the West to legalize ALL currrently Illegal Drugs -- heroin, crack coc aine, you name it. Creating masses of addicts who must get their State-controlled fix, is a brilliant move by TPTB. Talk about herds of people that can be easily controlled. It's a "kewl" idea among the young. California should be the first state to go. It's the bellwether (the sheep wearing the bell that all the other sheep follow) state.

There are no such efforts underway and if there were, then we'd actually be a free society that allows for people to do what they want with their bodies. But there isn't. Some have moved to legalize marijuana, well, because it is practically innocuous, helpful to a variety of illnesses, and a serious money maker that also would cut off the cartel's major drug market. But other illegal drugs? Nope. People are too moralistically up themselves to allow their government to do something like that. Provide some proof before you spew nonsense.

Talk about a hyperbole of epic proportions. California voters even denied such a logical measure as the legalization of marijuana in the state, so I don't know what you are going on about at all.

As for all your occult beliefs, well this might be a surprise, but Thelema (and Crowley's O.T.O.) is not the only magickal paradigm that exists and linking everything to Crowley, though he accomplished much in the advance of Western occultism, is a tad much.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Evanescence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthc
reply to post by MaximumTruth

If people don't tell you your whole life how wrong it is, then more people will try it out and find out that it isn't evil feeling in the least, at least not till your whole notion of being in a romantic, dedicated and monogamous relationship gets shattered by the gay community... before the VERY SMALL few that actually get that achieve it chances are they've already been broken or come extremely close to it a bunch of times. The attitudes of other gay people work to indoctrinate people who are gay into this lifestyle, and they work to hush and divide the voices of people who just want to be gay without the accompanying freak show.

BTW your advocation of trying pedophilia is a vindictive parallel drawn by two totally un-relating topics. Most gay people are against pedophilia, they just don't speak out about it for fear of being ostricized by the elders of the gay community whom hold a lot of power or influence over if someone is in it or out. The same thing with bathhouses, there's a lot of us who think they are disgusting, but if we speak out about them we must be against the gay community.
edit on 20-12-2010 by stealthc because: (no reason given)

I have no reason to believe anything you said is true.

Homosexuals are FABULOUS.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Wow now someone finds a 13th level in the OTO well Crowley must be spining in his grave. The OTO only has an 11 degree initiatory system.

The chakras and sex are a huge esoteric topic and things have become standardised in the west but the number of chakras vary according to lineages. Some acknowledge only 4.

Homosexuals can raise kundalini and can become excellent psychics. The OP has read a little and imagined a lot!

Tiger5, I'm not sure who you're addressing, but since Macbeth isn't here....

1.) "Wow now someone finds a 13th level in the OTO well Crowley must be spining in his grave. The OTO only has an 11 degree initiatory system."

SW: First of all, I don't know where Macbeth got the story about Crowley and the 13th Degree. There are MANY stories about Crowley floating around, I don't know the source of this one. Technically speaking there are actually 12 degrees in the OTO, the highest three degrees belong to organizational positions. I think the 11th Degree may be ceremonial only. So really only 9 degrees mark spiritual or magickal development.

2.) "The chakras and sex are a huge esoteric topic and things have become standardised in the west but the number of chakras vary according to lineages. Some acknowledge only 4."

SW: There are MANY major & minor chakras in & around the human body, most are never taught in the West. Most use the seven MAJOR chakras along the Sushumna Nadi.

3.) "Homosexuals can raise kundalini and can become excellent psychics."

SW: I NEVER said that homosexuals cannot raise Kundalini or become psychics. The Kundalini can be awakened spontaneously. An awakened Kundalini does NOT guarantee Enlightenment. A celebate homosexual could follow traditional yogic methods to achieve Enlightenment. However, a practicing homosexual cannot use Maithuna to achieve Enlightenment -- which was Anunnaki's point in the OP.

The psychic portals can be opened by drugs (not recommended). Some are born with powerful psychic gifts -- they did not have to work for it in this lifetime. Psychism does NOT indicate a spiritually advanced soul. Some genuine psychics are really very sleazy in their personal conduct. It's not that unusual for genuine psychics to have drug or alcohol problems. Psychism does NOT equal Spirituality.

4.) The OP has read a little and imagined a lot!

SW: That is so UNfair! Anunnaki follows the Gnostic path which has its own understanding & methods.

edit on 21-12-2010 by SeaWind because: Condensed spacing.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join