It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanescence

Originally posted by Hahaha

You're not. Homosexuality should not be welcome anywhere. It is a sin.

Then why don't you get stoning him as that is what the Bible tells you to do, no?

Doesn't it also tell you, that you have the right to purchase people as slaves?

Get out of here dupe account and learn to think for yourself. The only cancer upon society are people like you that discriminate against people and would deny them rights because of your inconsistent, illogical beliefs. People like you treated black people as second-class citizens for most of the United States' history, people like you condoned the slavery system in the American South, and people like you continue to crusade against homosexuals.

Bang on the button!

Did the bible say "turn all blck people into slaves" ? No, i think not. People use certain parts of the bible only when it suits them. Mostly hate!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
We have already have and have had bi-sexual presidents. Jimmy Carter spent time in a submarine with all men but probably remained hetero due to his religious beliefs..

How can people be this ignorant ?

Agreed. Dumb as a door knob. When hot bunking with two other guys on a sub you ain't got the time or privacy to even relieve yourself sometimes by masturbating. Come on, we all do it. This idiot even thinks two people could fit in a bunk, and not be spotted by the other twenty some guys in the compartment?

Cosmic, get your sh*t straight since you've never served, before you disparage the US Submarine force.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
To the homosexual members who have replied to this thread and affirmed they are part of no agenda, may I ask. Why do you feel the need to include yourself on an agenda that doesn't exist?

Example:

I say there is a sexually deviant agenda which uses equal rights of homosexuals to spread a subliminal message of propaganda that encourages sexual deviancy up to and including pedophilia, not merely homosexual sex.

The first thought most of you have jumped to is "homophobic", why is that? I have not said I am against equal rights for homosexuals, I have not suggested that homosexuality makes you a member of this agenda. Nor am I even stating that it's an agenda in the classical sense such as a conspiracy.

It is merely a select group of overly zealous and flamboyant individuals who hide under the umbrella of equal rights.

They exist, stop pretending they don't.

If I said, "2% of the world are simple minded idiots". Would you feel the need to say, "we aren't idiots!", or use a little common sense and think to yourself, "well he's not talking about me".

"But you used the generic term 'gay' which includes me". Yeah it's generic, but don't stop reading at that word, continue to 'agenda' i.e. "gay agenda".

Can anyone else see how this is exactly like the Zionist vs Muslims threads? You hear a word and suddenly your programming kicks in, your mind is made up and you violently oppose any rational assertions because it would destroy the mental construct you have created for yourself.

So the term is overgeneralized, that doesn't make it any less valid.

There are deviants using equal rights for LGBT to spread a sexual message, that's the reality. Whether you call it the "gay agenda" in general or "cookies and cake". The issues presented are still valid.
edit on 20-12-2010 by mryanbrown because: typo(s)

EDIT:

@Nyteskye

Ever watch any gay pride parades? They are not PG/PG-13. They border on breaking the law, and have a plethora of dry humping.

Does this mean all or most do? No, just a few, but homosexuals need to remember that those few are also representative of their movement for equal rights.

Tran-sexual men, exposing their breasts in public... Which right does that fall under?
edit on 20-12-2010 by mryanbrown because: (no reason given)

Define "Deviant" Please?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
*Sigh*

Round and around and around we go. This seems to be the big trend on ATS the last several months. Hardcore hate, hiding behind a shroud of fundamentalism or patriotism, and those who argue against it. And things never progress. Not a single opinion alters. Nobody concedes or finds middle ground.

If the best argument that one can come up with for being against something is that "God" hates it... Well then you presume to know the mind of God and that is dangerous, dangerous ground to trespass upon.

Or worse, you know better, and are using God as an excuse to spew vitriol or to get a good trolling laugh. Either way, even more dangerous ground than making presumptions about God.

For what it is worth, I'd much sooner hang out with gay people than I would with bigots. If anyone comes across as having an "agenda"... well it sure as Hell ain't the homosexuals.

Oh, and a random fun fact... People can smell a sock a mile away - and socks get both/all accounts banned when caught.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You are God's children, regardless of whether you choose to accept him or not. Homosexuality is a sin against god, one, which you will have to answer for at some point. I am sorry that you choose not to accept Jesus into your heart, I will pray for your salvation. It isn't hatred if the person is committing a sin against God.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You are God's children, regardless of whether you choose to accept him or not. Homosexuality is a sin against god, one, which you will have to answer for at some point. I am sorry that you choose not to accept Jesus into your heart, I will pray for your salvation. It isn't hatred if the person is committing a sin against God.

If your religon is the real one, and God is an arragont,ignorant,primitive thinking,big headed,hate driven etc Then i will gladly go to hell. If God is like what you think he is like (if real, then i doubt he is like that) then i would never ever worship him. My arms will be open to the devil
as im sure he is not as bad as people make him out to be.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You remind me of one more hater out there, being played by TPTB to help them divide & conquor. A closed minded person. Programmed to hate everything and anyone which is different.
Its a good thing that Gays & lesbians finaly got equal rights just like the blacks in the 60's. All humans should have the same rights as the next person and NOW they do.
As for gays in the military I wish this had happened years ago then I wouldn't have had to hide what I was the 20+ years I was in the USAF. I served for the love of my great country and went into harms way many a time, I would give my life for my fellow airman and it wouldn't matter to me if you were gay, straight, lesbian, black, red, yellow, white, jew, christian, moslem etc.
One other thing being a pagan for some 30 years you should get your facts right on the word "occultist" read alot and learn. And don't lump it all togeather. Also there are to date 40 million pagans in the US, WE ARE watching you...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

If your religon is the real one, and God is an arragont,ignorant,primitive thinking,big headed,hate driven etc Then i will gladly go to hell. If God is like what you think he is like (if real, then i doubt he is like that) then i would never ever worship him. My arms will be open to the devil
as im sure he is not as bad as people make him out to be.

You have made a valuable point. That is, not only are people being conditioned to accept abhorrence, they are also being brainwashed into believing that discrimination against Christians for their beliefs is completely acceptable.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

So is masturbation, premarital sex and contraception along with not kill a goat in the right way.

Are you telling me you don’t practice any of these sins.

I say this as a Catholic, a realistic one.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
disturbing how many flags this thread has...its really ..shocking in a way.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

In spite of Velvetsplash's wonderful advice about not furthering this thread... I feel compelled to make one more contribution to this *ahem* discussion.

I have noticed that much of the rhetoric, presented by those who support the OP, tends to follow an alarmingly uninformed tactic... The equation of homosexuality as nothing more than a physical act. I find this to be an absolutely uninformed and ridiculous way of seeing things.

I am not gay, but the relationships that I have had, in the past, and in the present, were predominantly NOT based upon sexuality. There are a couple of exceptions to this rule. But, for the most part, the women I have shared my time and bed with were much more than just sexual interests. They were precious and valued friends. They were my primary companions - during the periods of time that we shared. Sex was a wonderful and important aspect of our shared intimacies. But it was not the primary connection or bond. And, frankly, I would have literally thrashed anyone who might have had the poor taste to suggest such things, had anyone done so.

Because of that, I find it highly disrespectful and offensive that people, here, in this thread, would demean the relationship between two consenting adults - regardless of gender... That people would grotesquely minimize a beautiful bond into nothing more than sexual rhetoric.

I guess if you are going to bash an entire people... The first necessary step is to dehumanize them and every aspect of their lives. The only problem here is that, by doing so, you utterly invalidate your own reputability and nullify any opinion you might have sought to make.

~Heff

Hear bloody hear!!! 100% agreed!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I generally don't put much stock in threads where the grammar and/or syntax of the original poster is so atrocious as to make the thread practically unreadable. Perhaps English is not your first language, in which case such things would be acceptable. I sincerely hope this is the case, because if not, I would find it very hard to take any of your ideas with anything more than a boulder of salt.

As to sexuality, I accept people as they are and judge people by the content of their character, not their skin color nor their sexual preference. I will not impugn on the free will of another unless they are impugning upon mine.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

You have made a valuable point. That is, not only are people being conditioned to accept abhorrence, they are also being brainwashed into believing that discrimination against Christians for their beliefs is completely acceptable.

Your religon and a few others that is. Im not brainwashed, far from it, but it sounds like you are. I live a good life, i am nice to people who are nice to me. I like to help people whenever i can because i like too. Now, you are the religous one here, and its not me spreading hate, but the so called peace loving religous person. Now, what does that tell you?

You really think, an all powerful God. A God who is lovomh and peaceful to his "children" will condem a gay person. You really think that! just because some primitive people wrote a stupid book and said they ,were the words from God! lol

Do i think you are a peaceful person? certainly not! Do i think if the devil showed itself to you and said "follow me and you can have anything you want" you would say yes? Yes, i do because people like you can't live without hate. You need it! Just like other people like you.need it. Your religon has been against gays,non white people,women, non religous people, other religons to name just a few. And lets not forget all the children who have been horribly abused by the so called men of God.

Im sorry, but religon is a complete joke!

Does that sound peaceful to you?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Diceman22

Being gay or lesbian is NOT a choice. After that, I agree with most of what you said.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Hahaha

So is masturbation

Yes.
Genesis 38:8-10 states that when Onan refused to have sex with the woman and masturbated, he was put to death.

premarital sex

Yes, it is called "Sexual immorality"
Jude 7: In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

and contraception

Yes.
Lev. 21:17,20 states crushed testicles are called a defect and a blemish before God. God reveals that deliberate sterilization and any other methods which prevent conception are intrinsically evil.

along with not kill a goat in the right way.

Don't know. Maybe.

Are you telling me you don’t practice any of these sins.

I didn't have premarital sex, use contraception or kill a goat.

I say this as a Catholic, a realistic one.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by Hahaha

Your religon and a few others that is. Im not brainwashed, far from it, but it sounds like you are. I live a good life, i am nice to people who are nice to me. I like to help people whenever i can because i like too. Now, you are the religous one here, and its not me spreading hate, but the so called peace loving religous person. Now, what does that tell you?

You really think, an all powerful God. A God who is lovomh and peaceful to his "children" will condem a gay person. You really think that! just because some primitive people wrote a stupid book and said they ,were the words from God! lol

Do i think you are a peaceful person? certainly not! Do i think if the devil showed itself to you and said "follow me and you can have anything you want" you would say yes? Yes, i do because people like you can't live without hate. You need it! Just like other people like you.need it. Your religon has been against gays,non white people,women, non religous people, other religons to name just a few. And lets not forget all the children who have been horribly abused by the so called men of God.

Im sorry, but religon is a complete joke!

Does that sound peaceful to you?

I never said I was a peaceful or loving person. I never said I believe in a peaceful or loving God. The bible states God loves the person, yet hates the sin. I hate both the person and the sin. The bible states that redemption can be gained for your sins. I do not believe this to be the case.

However, you seem to have a penchant for personal attacks and rudeness, something I haven't done to you. Now who is the hateful one?
edit on 20-12-2010 by Hahaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Several of us actually found middle ground a few pages back, and even acknowledged our support for equal rights. But because we refused to accept the official position of the LGBT et al, we were repeatedly called homophobic much like has been repeated since.

The irony of it all is this however. While some may have stated they are opposed to homosexuality, I don't really recall anyone actively name calling or insulting the person themselves (with the exception of maybe one/two). But certain other individuals and many of them at that have repeatedly called us several names.

Despite the fact we even tried to clarify that we are not talking about you or 99% of the LGBT "community".

The conspiracy side of it is fun to talk about.

A certain element of power, shall we call them TPTB? Decided for you long, long ago that you would be afforded equal rights. However they do not want to grant you these rights out of equality, but rather necessity to accomplish another agenda. The sexual perversion of society.

Several people have asked me what 'deviant' is. Several have offered their simple definition, even social anecdotes of how deviant used to be missionary. So I'll take the time to answer it in the middle of my conspiracy story time.

A deviant is someone who abstains from the norm, granted. So ask yourselves, what is the norm? Not merely the norm now, but as far back as we can tell. Back through our entire known history. What is the norm?

I believe it to be the golden rule, love. And a majority of people who partake in sex, may be in love, think they are in love, rationalize they are in love, or just plain excuse that they are in love to perform sex. When really only few ever really are in the moment of the act.

Everyone just wants to get their jollies off. Homosexuals and heterosexuals alike, there is no difference between the two. Everyone wants a ride on the merry-go-round and fail. And they deliberately want to fail. No one tries to experience sex for it's spiritual nature, not even most Christians.

So when I say deviant, I'm talking about a vast majority of society regardless of your sexual orientation.

Back to my story. So this little Napoleonic complex guild known as TPTB wish to pervert us sexually, to confuse what matters and turn something like spiritual union into a petty animalistic trait that we argue over, fight over, kill over, and destroy souls over. And in order to best accomplish this, there's always some group, some minority that has ushered in a new sexual fad, or deviance from the norm through politics and social-engineering. Something to fight over, and while we fight they slip in other things. Just little issues.

Such as pedophile activists, incestuous rape movies. (Yes I've seen Precious, Yes I've seen Party Monster. To the other person when I said "sex scene" I was referring to scene as in rave scene/party scene or am I using the incorrect spelling? I was not referring to the movie Precious). The discussion of sexual perversion in any form.

New wants and desires are slowly fed to us. And while we fight they feed us more using both sides to fuel the other, crossing barriers and boundaries. And in the end, you will have your equal rights. And society en mass will have been exposed to radical new sexual perversions of lust.

That's the real "Gay agenda", as much as it hurts to accept. The equal rights "gay agenda" while valid, and deserving is the smoke screen. You've been played just like every other group, we all have.

People have even reminded some of you during the thread. "Divide and conquer".

And I'm by no means perfect. I've had sex for lust, and in doing so learned. And you can rationalize things like "well what's the point in being married if you don't?". Or, "we want a kid". But people in general really need to start asking themselves are they fit to be parents. Are they ready to be parents. Why exactly do they want a kid? Don't have one just to have a Level 80 pet. (hah joke, everyone needs to lighten up).

And I'm not judging you if you do have sex for lust, life is here to live and learn so do it and stop wasting time by arguing.

I don't think I could be anymore clear. The End.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
It would seem that the only recoup that the gays have on this thread is ridicule and name calling.This makes you look weak and stupid. Is this how you talk to the children when you are trying to convince them how "natural" homosexuality is??.

There is plenty of proof (if thats really what you want)agenst being gay but I bet you forgo the people dieing of AIDS and related disease's or somehow don't accept that AIDS is an gay perpetuated disease.Do you warn the children of the possiable consequense's of a gay lifestyle?If you were true in your belief that homosexuality is normal you would be truthfull about everything involving the lifestyle.

Flame on gay people,flame on,that seems to be the only recoup you have when someone offends you.

Straight man here.

You are completely ignoring all that has gone before in this thread. "Battleline" yeah right - what video game did you get that enlightened honorific from?.

I bet I was facing the soviets at negative 1200 feet when you were in diapers, yeah I'm that old. No video games back then.

AIDS isn't the "gay man's" disease any more, not since the mid '90s; it is an unprotected sex thing or a IV user thing with junkies, and the most likely disease vectors now are straight men who have unprotected sex.

I would love to see how you would have reacted to the integration of blacks into the US armed forces.

When I joined I swore to uphold and defend the Constitution.

People, gay, les, bi, or trans, have the right to everything a straight person does.

Now what puts the burr up your ass about that?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

You left one out. Does that mean you're a sinner?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
reply to post by Hahaha

You left one out. Does that mean you're a sinner?

Did I? No, I didn't masturbate either.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join