It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Honestly, I do wonder where the MODS are on this one. First Amendment? YES.
T&C and the spirit of community? This is hate mongering, and I'm calling it out out for what it is.
You're mixing religion with intolerance in order to fullfill your own agenda, which apparently is to mitigate your guilt about your own homosexuality. Respectfully, IMO, of course. Yes, the First Amendment is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This thread is a doozy. I am probably going to get flamed to hell for this, but who cares. There is at least some truth in the OP. Sex acts do crystallize certain perceptions during the course of said event. I think most would agree with this. Plus, I have a homosexual roommate who will openly admit (he is the scientific type, slightly aspergers as well) that homosexuality is not totally innate. Sociological factors and environment can trigger it. That is, of course, not to say that there is not a clear genetic component, as studies have revealed, just that early life influences can trigger the manifestation of, shall we say, recessive qualities. To each their own though, especially in matters in which no one else's rights are being infringed. Everybody deserves to at least be afforded a little dignity. Maybe you should get to know some gays. If they like you, you can throw around derogatory terms, and they just might find it endearing. They know whether you really dislike them or not. Besides, every gay I have ever met had that catalytic edge, challenging mainstream perceptions of society. This is useful. OP, just ignore the gays who are delinquents, just like I am sure you also ignore the heteros who are disgusting. Don't paint an entire group with a brush. Some might meet the stereotypes, but far from all.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have one thought on this matter, that is the number of children now being adopted by gays and lesbians.
I was raised without a father and as a female I know i really missed a lot, I did not even learn to understand a male and when my son was born, he was so different then my daughter I was puzzeled by him all the time.
We need a male and female raising us to produce balance...it is important for many many resons and i think we are short changing these children even if they receive love.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
id rather be a satanic than worship a bipolar god who hates his own creations.

Like what he has Shown in the
Old Testament and Try to have his Half Blood Son called Jesus to Smooth out & Brush over the Cracks in the New Testament

I would Worship Mother Nature Instead....

I Personally Bealive that Some Gays That are Born with the Wrong Body Gender
The Ones that at the age of 3 to 10 would rather play with Barbie then GiJoe Hang with Mommy instead of Daddy Have a more Feminine instinct

A Soul Exchange that gone Wrong , Disruption of the XY YY more like Developing The Brain First , Then the Sex Cells have a Communication Problem at this Point I would think

Some Notes..

(Science Daily)
Symmetry Of Homosexual Brain Resembles That Of Opposite Sex, Swedish Study Finds
www.sciencedaily.com...

(Discover magazine)
A Gay Man’s Brain Looks a Lot Like a Straight Woman’s Brain
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Homosexual Behavior Largely Shaped By Genetics And Random Environmental Factors

ScienceDaily (June 30, 2008) — Homosexual behaviour is largely shaped by genetics and random environmental factors, according to findings from the world's largest study of twins.
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm gay and the ignorance in this forum is dumbfounding.

Wanna tell me why there are so many animals in nature that don't seem to care if it's a dude or a chick just the fact that they are fullfilling the urge to procreate is good enough for them. Even more profound is that there are situations in nature in which same-sex pair-bonding occurs.

From my own experience, gay culture is a load of bs. It is a community that sucks the love out of the sex. Orgies are popular and almost everybody in the community gets openly invited to them. Ugly people try to get sex by offering drugs to the hot ones, who develop complexes that involve using people. The community tries to make a normal sensible gay such as myself to accept all the things which I view as not desirable behavior. I don't hang out with drag queens because it is not socially acceptable and I hate being looked at like a freak, I am just a normal guy.

I'd rather not go out of my way to cover up the fact that I have a fiancee, whom I am deeply in love with and committed to. We do not have an open relationship when it comes to sex, which we frequently have with each other.

On the first page of this forum is some freak stating that gays don't love each other during sex and therefore it is spiritually bad. How does one explain then, that I am engaged and moved away from calgary to live out in victoria just so that my fiancee can try to fix his relationship with his family; because at least he still has one.

I don't want this system to protect my rights, I feel much safer protecting myself. Even if people I don't want to know that I am gay, for example a former 7th day adventist roommate, are baffled because I am manly, I like manly things, and I have balls. Balls as in I'm crazy enough to skin a deer on the side of the road just so I can experiment with making leather. Balls as in, I bought spores from a store and tried my hand at growing magic mushrooms. Balls as in, once upon a time ago I grew over 100 pot plants. I don't believe in your laws and religions, I believe in nature's law. I'm supposed to think that being gay is bad from a weak people who would likely die off in mass if the government stopped helping them. Poor, weak and broken people who voluntarily put themselves into this position by allowing the political class to do whatever they want with few if any penalties to their actions (even outright theft). I am supposed to care; when most people can't see the lunacy that is 50% tax and they vehemently argue that it is not the same thing as slavery. LOL. You are 100% owned because your remaining 50% goes to rent, food, and not much else.

You people fixate on things that are absolutely none of you business.... What I do with my fiancee in my apartment is none of your business, and if I want to hold hands or tell him that I love him, or give a quick kiss (not the in-your-face make out session that people hate, even from straight couples) who the # is society to implant fear of the consequences of living life the way I ought to be allowed to. I'm a reasonable guy, but the demands of some are just totally unreasonable and I've budged on the issue as much as I am going to. I give in to the fact that most gay people are sexual deviants, but it is not the act of homosexuality in itself that does this but the whoreish behavior the community finds so acceptable that is proof enough. I don't like being groped or having my ass grabbed everytime I go to the club I find it lewd, I think it's lewd when some guy smacks the waitress on the ass. And yet if I kicked someones ass for groping me in the gay community I would appear to be the bad guy -- this is what I mean about sexual deviants. They would honestly feel that they should have the right to sexually molest each other. Sorry, I am monogamous, both the straights that lump me in with the gay community and the gay community itself, can # off.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thank you 1AnunnakiBastard for the topic.

To the rest, dose the word”sodomy” occurred to anyone of you..? let me brush your mind up a bit!

Sodomy (pronounced /ˈsɒdəmi/) is a term used in the law to describe the act of "unnatural"[1] sex

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I can't believe that is the sort of crap they put up on wikipedia, but it has always been my belief that wikipedia mods are heavily biased. I've seen articles go from having lots of technical detail to being dumbed down to the point that they are useless and misleading. Wikipedia is a great source of information, but if you take what is written down as being set in stone then you are quite frankly an idiot. There are lots of people here who'll attest and provide examples of things that has been removed from wikipedia.

Did you know they used to have the recipe to make farmers dynamite out of diesel and ammonium nitrate, then they removed it? In fact they included information about mixing aluminum powder and hydrazine (rocket fuel) to get a bigger bang, basically creating military grade explosives out of off-the-shelf stuff.... LMAO, all used to be on wikipedia. All of course not on there, look it up.

I believe good or bad the information should be allowed to be out there; wikipedia clearly does not (anymore -- thanks to stupid US government). If the government has a problem with explosives being made, maybe they should get better at governing us and making us happy, then fewer people will snap. I see quite clearly the government is running a downhill trend, crumbling infrastructure, loss of pensions and such -- they deserve to be blown up by all the pissed off people they've conned.

Either way, if homosexuality is so wrong, then why is it so prevalent in nature, especially when population gets too big to remain stable? It is natures way. Your dog is not tempted by satan when it humps another dude dog...lmfao. Weirdos.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

And back to reality, your family unit as you describe it barely exists anymore. Most parents are single. lots don't even know who daddy is (or care, at least they get cheap socialized housing and bumped to the front of the list, plus welfare so they can sit at home and smoke pot and drink beer all day and do the occasional cash job for a little extra on the side).

For any child to have two parents is a huge step up from the norm. If those two are in love with each other, even better. Where does your definition of balance come from? What is it a girl can teach their kid that a really effiminate father couldn't teach? LOL. In nature, you take what you can get if it helps; simple as that. Does it help children to say that all gay couples are bad because they don't provide this fictitious and unproven "balance" which you claim exists?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
Ohh and BTW if it's scientifically proven Homos don't have a choice because they have it in their 'genes'.

Does that mean paedophillia should be allowed if the paedos 'have it' in their genes?

Does that mean criminals should be allowed robbing and killing people because they 'have it' in their genes?

edit on 19-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error
I haven't read any replies other than what's on the first page, so don't get mad if i'm like the 100th person to prove this post wrong.

Children can't consent (and neither can animals), and Criminals harm other people. Adult males/females on the hand, can consent, and having relationships with them isn't harming anyone.

Also, is this thread supposed to be serious?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

There is at least some truth in the OP. Sex acts do crystallize certain perceptions during the course of said event. I think most would agree with this...OP, just ignore the gays who are delinquents, just like I am sure you also ignore the heteros who are disgusting.

Well, I don't think the voice of reason is going to quite work here for some reason!

I completely agree with you, the OP has a few points, and in spite of the lynch mob forming, I tend to agree with the mods here, who have obviously allowed the thread for some reason.

Some five pages ago I posted my comment, attempting to discuss the actual issue, which has more to do with the occult, if we are to take the OP at it's face value (and really, with an avatar like that, he's probably into occult issues). Oh of course, in my post I was sure to gently use both the word "homosexual", and "gay", hopefully an equal number of times! But no one seems interested in that discussion at all. Or, was it just that the mob couldn't "peg" me one way or the other?

It's preposterous that everyone is always trying to pigeon-hole everyone else. Give the OP a chance! Maybe he is in the closet, who knows? But how is that kind of speculation a respectful addition to the topic?

As I pointed out in my first post in this thread, Aleister Crowley is a rather famous figure who took this issue quite seriously. I don't care to call it "good", or "bad", it is just a fact. No, Crowley probably isn't the guy to "illuminate" yet another Illuminati conspiracy, but he did spend time exploring the connection between sexual acts, and occult power.

Perhaps the average person would just dismiss the whole idea, but to constantly ignore any productive discourse, while at the same time, page after page demanding that the mods do something??

Sure, the whole pedo thing is a bit over-the-top, perhaps inflammatory, but he's talking about the evil Illuminati for crying out loud, surely not his gay neighbor. There's not really enough info in the OP to jump to the conclusions that are being jumped to, in my opinion.

That being said, I can sympathize with what is looking like quite a few offended posters here. Perception is everything they say, and my guess is that the OP is sure to take all this into account in any future threads.

But we're on ATS. Grow a thicker skin, and if I was to fault the mods for anything here, it's that they aren't really keeping anyone on topic very well, are they?

JR

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
actually I would disagree with the consent thing from animals, I've seen a horny cat take it from a dog, the act seemed consensual, and it was a male cat that had been neutered.. (just playing devils advocate here).

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh...as IF this thread is even still going?!

Why oh why has it been flagged so much too?...MOST idiotic thing I have ever read in all of my life...FACT!

I would give more credit to 'I was abducted by a Reindeer/Unicorn hybrid, taken to a room made of wax and butt-fu**ed for 47.2 hours by a demonic tree'....THAT would be more believable than those ridiculous explanations that go with the diagrams of glowing arseholes on the first page!

Seriously...why is this even still here?!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Bothering children with adult sex agendas is wrong and we will find in time that these adult child sex activists have harmed people. There are taboos about adults talking and interacting with kids sexually. There are taboos are to prevent adults manipulating children sexually and making them situationally and psychologically vulnerable to molestation.

Gay activists are clearly out to erase those boundries and taboos in service to their own power and sexual dominance in society and they could care less about the development and well being of the children they are using to sexually serve themselves. Since this agenda to erase adult child sexual taboos has taken root in schools, the sexual molestation rate of children in public schools has gone up. The cases athorities know about are a small number of the molestation actually occuring because kids are afraid to tell. They will tell when they are adults which means we will have a better idea of the degree of sexual molestation and abuse taking place now in about ten years. Although the sexual child abuse of children in Catholic institutions seems to be a very big deal to the media, molestation of children in public school institutions is not covered much.

The answer is to bust up the political and social engineering abuse of public schools. Set chlidren free from the public school indoctrination factories where their education is unimportant but their re-education is the central purpose. It is not hate to disagree with the homo agenda. It is hate to erase the adult/child sexual taboos in society to serve homosexual adults opening chlidren to sexual manipulation and abuse.

Having had men in my family sexually abused as children, well meaning people take too lightily the vaule of this risk in erasing the taboos of child/adult sexual interaction, for the cause of promoting gay sexuality. The psychological, social and economic damage molested children and the people who come into their lives as adults is horrendous. It is another damaging experiment being run by liberal activists on other people's children. Although all religions warn against mainstreaming homosexuality, the cost is going to be paid in real world consequences.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Well what did you want me to say? Us 'Iranians' living in Britian?

Yeah, since it would have made more sense then calling yourself British when you are admittedly not.

Common sense dude.

Exactly, try applying some.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join